Episode 9 - The Oberoi Family

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 days ago

We start with Suhani giving the raggers the slip while they're watching someone else smiley41smiley41 tata bye bye smiley37

Riya arrives at the Oberoi mansion for the party with her dad. Vikrant wants Ranveer at the party at all costs smiley29 The fact that Riya calls Vikrant her 'bestie' gives me terrible vibes for the future once Ruhani get together smiley37smiley37smiley28 smiley19 and I'm not looking forward to it smiley38

Ranveer's dadu knows him better than his own father smiley37 I like him already, screw Vikrant, and screw Vikram the chachu as well smiley29 buttering up his brother like morning toast smiley24smiley37

So many family members smiley37 plz stop I can't keep up. Now we have chachi smiley37 Vikram again spouting the regressive talks about girls and getting them married smiley24smiley29 poor Samaira (Ranveer's sister)

Ranveer arrives home, and wonders if Suhani is doing alright smiley37 I mean she's not, and John and raghav are out here eating sandwiches smiley37smiley37 relax Ranveer smiley36 

Ranveer enters the house, and roasts Vikrant smiley37smiley37 maybe that's why Ansh isn't at the party smiley37 he's the hush-hush child smiley39. Ranveer finds out Mamta lied to him about her burn and is upset smiley19 He cares for her so much smiley27 

Okay I love Ranveer and Dadu smiley37 the way he picks him up and spins him around smiley41 Mr. Hotness smiley37 what if Dadu falls in love with Suhani's dadi? smiley37His bond with his sister is great too smiley10 and equally supportive of her dreams to take over the business smiley16 I also liked how Samaira was open about her dilemma, and how Ranveer stopped his chachu from butting in smiley4 Ranveer will make it happen 

Mamta don't stop him smiley37 anyways she tells him to go change smiley36 tux incoming smiley42smiley43

Suhani is trying to hide in the meantime, and enters a lecture hall smiley3 the raggers see her enter

Riya stop dreaming smiley37 its not your future room smiley37 the girl is desperate touching his suit and falling on his bed like that  smiley39smiley37 (though I must admit I like her background theme). Ranveer enters the room and takes off the first shirtsmiley37 tossing it to the corner where Riya is hiding smiley37smiley37smiley37 then the next and the next smiley37 oh god smiley41

the mirror shot of Ranveer in the tux and staring at himself smiley43smiley43 now that's what I call smiley43smiley42 but Riya man that is creepy as hell smiley37 she's just holding his clothes smiley37smiley39

Ranveer ignoring Vikrant was great smiley37 he was really like not today let me go downstairs please smiley37smiley43gosh I can't stop staring smiley42 the fit of that tux is spot on smiley27

'Bestie' is going to make this show hell in the future smiley37smiley37smiley18 and now there's a dance break smiley41 and meanwhile John and Raghav are trying to find Suhani and call Ranveer, but he doesn't pick up because of Riya smiley37smiley18

The two out of three idiots get locked in an empty lecture hall by Ansh smiley37 who of course still has nothing better to do smiley37smiley39 don't you have class sir? clearly you aren't at the party smiley37 john and raghav try to leave the room but with no avail 

Vikrant is ready to unveil the surprise smiley36 might be a model for an office or hospital or something? smiley37 Ranveer isn't happy of course and I feel like he may gift that surprise to his sis smiley36 but we shall see! Enjoyed the episode today, lots of eye candy smiley43

Edited by simply.meghana - 4 days ago

Thanks for the update I also just saw the episode it was OK episode aaj kaa episode Ranveer ke family ke naam tha smiley36

By the way RS aunty ne kamino ki phoj jama ki hai kamina no 1 - vikarant, kamina no 2- vikram Ranveer Chacha, kamina no 3 - satya Riya Dad, smiley37 smiley37 Kamini no 4- Ranveer Chachi jiska name abhi pta nahi, 5th riya hi hone wali hai because aaj hint mil gya so baad mai logo ko shock naa lage because she call Ranveer dad "bestie" and Ranveer dad so call same bestie itne log hai RUhani ke pyaar ke Dushman smiley37 smiley37

RUhani ke pyar ke dusman mai Suhani ke Papa ji, uski dadi vi samil hoge hi 

And special maintion Ansh Ranveer step brother and step mother jiski abhi muh dikhai nahi hui hai smiley37 smiley37 oh my god Humare Ranveer and SUHANI ki In sab ki buri nazaro ke bacha kar rhkna smiley33

Originally posted by RAGHVIFAM

Thanks for the update I also just saw the episode it was OK episode aaj kaa episode Ranveer ke family ke naam tha smiley36

By the way RS aunty ne kamino ki phoj jama ki hai kamina no 1 - vikarant, kamina no 2- vikram Ranveer Chacha, kamina no 3 - satya Riya Dad, smiley37 smiley37 Kamini no 4- Ranveer Chachi jiska name abhi pta nahi, 5th riya hi hone wali hai because aaj hint mil gya so baad mai logo ko shock naa lage because she call Ranveer dad "bestie" and Ranveer dad so call same bestie itne log hai RUhani ke pyaar ke Dushman smiley37 smiley37

RUhani ke pyar ke dusman mai Suhani ke Papa ji, uski dadi vi samil hoge hi 

And special maintion Ansh Ranveer step brother and step mother jiski abhi muh dikhai nahi hui hai smiley37 smiley37 oh my god Humare Ranveer and SUHANI ki In sab ki buri nazaro ke bacha kar rhkna smiley33

no problem smiley31 so many kamine log smiley37 at least his dadu, sister, and mother are nice smiley41smiley37 and Suhani's brother and mother smiley37 I am not looking forward to the war smiley37

I liked Ranveer dadu he cool and he know well Ranveer that Ranveer ko peso se nahi balki honesty, ethics and trust par believe karta hai importance deta hai...... And he does not want to do business woo logo ki help karna chahta that why he chose medical field smiley32

Ranveer ne dadu hotte bol or Unko utha kar spin kiya i liked that moment it was sweet 

Ranveer is funny when he want like today the way he his dadu kya hotte lagta hai duniya mai global warming increases hone ki wajh aap ho... smiley37 smiley37

I liked Ranveer dadu he cool and he know well Ranveer that Ranveer ko peso se nahi balki honesty, ethics and trust par believe karta hai importance deta hai...... And he does not want to do business woo logo ki help karna chahta that why he chose medical field smiley32

Ranveer ne dadu hotte bol or Unko utha kar spin kiya i liked that moment it was sweet 

Ranveer is funny when he want like today the way he his dadu kya hotte lagta hai duniya mai global warming increases hone ki wajh aap ho... smiley37 smiley37

Dadu is the best smiley41smiley14 he understands Ranveer more than his own father does smiley32 their banter was the best smiley37

Originally posted by simply.meghana

no problem smiley31 so many kamine log smiley37 at least his dadu, sister, and mother are nice smiley41smiley37 and Suhani's brother and mother smiley37 I am not looking forward to the war smiley37

yes Ranveer apna smbhal lega smiley16smiley37

But itno kamino ko dekh kar andaja too ho hi gya ki kya drama creat hone wala hai futures mai smiley37 smiley44

I'm also not looking forward to the war phele hume pyaar chahiye smiley42

yes Ranveer apna smbhal lega smiley16smiley37

But itno kamino ko dekh kar andaja too ho hi gya ki kya drama creat hone wala hai futures mai smiley37 smiley44

I'm also not looking forward to the war phele hume pyaar chahiye smiley42

we have our trp auntie favorites smiley38smiley37smiley37 hope we get some pyaar beforehandsmiley42

Sirf Tum