Episode 3 Discussion - Smitten, and Struggles in a Conservative Family

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Expect my discussion/reviews at this time now 🤣 courtesy of desitvbox 🤣 unless they change it on me 

I liked this episode 👍🏼 but god do I hate Suhani’s father and dadi 🤣🤪 more on that later 

We start off where we last left off, Ranveer briefly going after Suhani when she fell in between the fight 😆 the latter runs away from there back to her mother 🤣 while Ranveer is just left standing there staring at the direction she left in 🤣 Boy looks smitten 🤣 

Riya calls Suhani asking why she ran but Ranveer picks up the phone 🤣 of course the phones got switched 🤣 now they have to meet again 🤣 

suhani’s dad sees the mother daughter duo get into the auto 😭 and obviously can’t end well 🤪 

investigation is going to be launched by college for the fight and Ranveer gives his explanation  “I did what I thought was right, and now you do what you think is right” boy do I love VDs fallen hair look in this shot  ☺️ Makers style change plz 🤣 he looked amazing here 

“Ms. Admission Form” 🤣🤣

Suhani telling her mother what happened would be what I would be like if I ever tried to talked to a boy I had a crush on 🤣🤣 word khichadi only 🤣 kaisa doctor banega? Well in the next scene Ranveer comes to help out the guy he just beat up 🤣🤣 maram patti and everything 🤣 I didn’t think he’d come to help him but I was surprised by it 😆

“Bhaukta bahut hai tu.” 🤣🤣🤣

I love his friends 🤣 their dynamic reminds me of that one dialogue from 3 idiots for some reason though 🤣 that “Dost fail ho jaye toh dukh hota hai … Lekin dost first aa jaye toh zyaada dukh hota hai” 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know why don’t ask me why my brain works in strange ways 🤣 

“Mamta ka hamper.” 🤣🤣🤣 This canteen scene was my favorite from the episode, Ranveer acting all tough and rejecting ice pack but then takes the ice pack and sinks into his chair 🤣🤣 he’s like a coconut. Mother-son convo was nice and the way he was hiding his injury 🤣🤣

Now to the bulk of the drama 🤣 I do not trust nor like Suhani’s dad and dadi one bit 🤪 and sadly I have relatives who still think that way and it irks me so much 😭 I hope Suhani learns to find her voice, it is sorely needed. But glad her mother and brother are there as genuine supports. 👏 So better than nothing 🤣 but not great. Still Rakesh lets her study at the college 🤣 and I hope she shocks him with her stellar performance cause the man needs a reality check 🤣🤣

overall, I liked this episode, in the college setting  blue ocean house not so much 🤣🤪 too blue and depressing (and classic ITV) for me 🤣 #bringJankiBack (for those who know where dadi was previously) 🤣🤣 she was much cooler than this dadi 

I wrote a little too much this time 🤣 oops 
Let’s hope the KS doesn’t come back if it’s there at all 😆 still can’t tell completely 

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail

Previous Discussion/Review Threads

Episode 1

Episode 2

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks Meghana 🤗🤗

I ll certainly check ur posts at this time now😉😆

Well am going out ...i ll read ur updt and comment once am back back 😉

Thks once again dear for updating us❤️🤗

simply.meghana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks Meghana 🤗🤗

I ll certainly check ur posts at this time now😉😆

Well am going out ...i ll read ur updt and comment once am back back 😉

Thks once again dear for updating us❤️🤗

No problem Ziva 🤣🤗 I’m enjoying writing these daily updates myself 🤣

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the update.

Will check out the episode at usual time and post my comments.

Melkor thumbnail

This episode was better than the first two and and it makes me believe that this show,with all its cliches, might end up appealing to us like wine which is grown slowly in the vineyards with patience and care. 

Let me begin with Ranveer's character. I am going to treat him as an separate entity without bringing Kabir Singh or Arjun Reddy into the equation for comparisons tend to make us direct our attention at either the similarities or the differences instead of understanding the character from an objective perspective. Till now from whatever we have been shown,I find Ranveer to be a person with a no nonsense attitude. First of all he doesn't disrespect women. Rather he tends to make it clear that he won't tolerate any kind of bullshit from anyone irrespective of who they are. At the same time,he is not inconsiderate towards others' feelings which was proven when he secured new admission forms for Suhani and even patched up the guy he thrashed albeit with a stern demeanour. He is most likely the kind of person who prefers to steer clear from complications. If you don't mess with him,he won't bother with you. He is an unpredictable individual much like the element he is associated with. Aggressive yet dependable. Volatile yet solicitous.While fire provides warmth and is the bedrock of civilizations,it is also a destructive force that does not discriminate.It is understandable as to why he will end up falling for Suhani because even if their personalities are literally poles apart,they do have one thing in common. Both are transparent individuals with no two facedness or duplicity. 

Suhani,on the other hand,has been raised in an environment which is borderline suffocating under the iron fist of a father with a regressive outlook. The right to individuality which every human being is entitled to is a luxury to her. It is no mystery as to why she will be drawn towards Ranveer because many children who are raised by controlling parents tend to become frenzied the moment they are given a taste of freedom. 

However the actual test that both characters will face will be after the cushion period of their romance/courtship when they will be faced with each other's constrasting personality traits. It is no secret that Ranveer will develop possessiveness for Suhani. But it will be a clash worth watching if Suhani does not go with the flow and shows him the mirror for people with a water type personality are not just gentle and calm but also quick witted and resourceful. Both of them have potential for growth because while Suhani can develop confidence,Ranveer can learn how to be accomodating.

I feel that Vivian does a better job portraying the sweet,sarcastic and level headed persona of Ranveer exhibited in today's episode than the immaturish angry one in the previous ones which was obviously inspired by KS. 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

It seems to be another nice epi with mast Ranveer scenes and dialogues 😎. 

So Suhani mob is with Ranveer 🤔 so i misunderstood this part😆

Well am looking forward to both Ranveer and Suhani scenes with their respective moms ...as both share a lovely bond and affection with their moms. Both moms are different and may be torn bet their kids and hubbies but they are there for their kids...they do find ways to be with them❤️

Rakesh and his mom😵...really not looking forward to their scenes specially Dadi 😡...a very annoying lady 😵🤢

Rest i ll comment on seeing the epi😉

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Waah you're faster than 3G connection 😆

Thank for the update dear 

Look like dheere dheere story getting interesting 

Good episode with awesome dialogues by Ranveer 😎 

Bhaukta bahut hai tu. 🤣 🤣

Mamta ka hamper🤣

Thank you for the update ❤️

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Melkor

This episode was better than the first two and and it makes me believe that this show,with all its cliches, might end up appealing to us like wine which is grown slowly in the vineyards with patience and care. 

Let me begin with Ranveer's character. I am going to treat him as an separate entity without bringing Kabir Singh or Arjun Reddy into the equation for comparisons tend to make us direct our attention at either the similarities or the differences instead of understanding the character from an objective perspective. Till now from whatever we have been shown,I find Ranveer to be a person with a no nonsense attitude. First of all he doesn't disrespect women. Rather he tends to make it clear that he won't tolerate any kind of bullshit from anyone irrespective of who they are. At the same time,he is not inconsiderate towards others' feelings which was proven when he secured new admission forms for Suhani and even patched up the guy he thrashed albeit with a stern demeanour. He is most likely the kind of person who prefers to steer clear from complications. If you don't mess with him,he won't bother with you. He is an unpredictable individual much like the element he is associated with. Aggressive yet dependable. Volatile yet solicitous.While fire provides warmth and is the bedrock of civilizations,it is also a destructive force that does not discriminate.It is understandable as to why he will end up falling for Suhani because even if their personalities are literally poles apart,they do have one thing in common. Both are transparent individuals with no two facedness or duplicity. 

Suhani,on the other hand,has been raised in an environment which is borderline suffocating under the iron fist of a father with a regressive outlook. The right to individuality which every human being is entitled to is a luxury to her. It is no mystery as to why she will be drawn towards Ranveer because many children who are raised by controlling parents tend to become frenzied the moment they are given a taste of freedom. 

However the actual test that both characters will face will be after the cushion period of their romance/courtship when they will be faced with each other's constrasting personality traits. It is no secret that Ranveer will develop possessiveness for Suhani. But it will be a clash worth watching if Suhani does not go with the flow and shows him the mirror for people with a water type personality are not just gentle and calm but also quick witted and resourceful. Both of them have potential for growth because while Suhani can develop confidence,Ranveer can learn how to be accomodating.

I feel that Vivian does a better job portraying the sweet,sarcastic and level headed persona of Ranveer exhibited in today's episode than the immaturish angry one in the previous ones which was obviously inspired by KS. 

wow you did characters analysis so beautifully ❤️

Agree Ranveer is totally different from KS so his behaviour 

But let see how she will fall in love with ranveer. if Ranveer will give her taste of freedom or he will another suffocating person like her dad 

simply.meghana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Melkor

Excellent analysis 👍🏼👏 I strongly feel like the episodes are getting better as they go one but as you said the real test will be when the courting starts 😆 Viv really shined in this episode as compared to the last one 👍🏼 

Ranveer and the taking no bullshit from anyone is exactly how I’m seeing him right now 😆  I agree with you and I love how you described the way fire plays into his personality. Same with Suhani 😃

I’m hoping that instead of anything toxic like the second promo 🤣 they show both learning from each other 😳