Episode 1 Discussion - Admission

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Well guys, the first episode is finally out 😃 starting with our leading lady, Suhani! I’m not good at writing long write ups so here’s the short version 🤣 

that house is so blue I thought I was staring at the ocean 🤣🤣 guess it fits the paani theme but her dad is so far from paani that it’s funny 🤣

Her dad is very strict, and her dadi is no better 😲 Ishaan definitely has more freedom than she does, but I hope the admission goes smoothly 😃 college toh pauch gayi  liking the mother daughter bond and hoping to see more of the sibling dynamic in future episodes 

I hope they don’t make Riya negative but seeing how she’s calling Ranveer her special someone it’s not going to end well for suhani 🤣😭 I love his two friends too they’re funny 😆

VD makes his first appearance near the end of the episode with a gym shot ☺️ 

Me: Image

What a hatke entry 🤣 hanging upside down on the terrace railing 🤣 aadmi strength training kar raha tha aur disturb ho gaya 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Hello loved your funny analysis🎉👏🏻

Yes! I was thinking the same the major colours I saw today were blue and orange.

And overall I liked the episode.

VD’s entry was super good.🎉

Enjoyed the first episode.

Let’s see if the show can hold me for sometime.

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Well guys, the first episode is finally out 😃 starting with our leading lady, Suhani! I’m not good at writing long write ups so here’s the short version 🤣 

that house is so blue I thought I was staring at the ocean 🤣🤣 guess it fits the paani theme but her dad is so far from paani that it’s funny 🤣

Her dad is very strict, and her dadi is no better 😲 Ishaan definitely has more freedom than she does, but I hope the admission goes smoothly 😃 college toh pauch gayi  liking the mother daughter bond and hoping to see more of the sibling dynamic in future episodes 

I hope they don’t make Riya negative but seeing how she’s calling Ranveer her special someone it’s not going to end well for suhani 🤣😭 I love his two friends too they’re funny 😆

VD makes his first appearance near the end of the episode with a gym shot ☺️ 

Me: Image

What a hatke entry 🤣 hanging upside down on the terrace railing 🤣 aadmi strength training kar raha tha aur disturb ho gaya 🤣

I miss the initial part.. Pl entry se dekha.. thought she will bully suhaani but she didn't till now 😆 

VD entry, I was like ye to abhi Jim me tha, roof par kab aaya . But haan kal Ranveer us ladki ko vo bina permission kiss lene ke liye embarrassed karega 😆

simply.meghana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krazzy_Tintin11

Hello loved your funny analysis🎉👏🏻

Yes! I was thinking the same the major colours I saw today were blue and orange.

And overall I liked the episode.

VD’s entry was super good.🎉

Enjoyed the first episode.

Let’s see if the show can hold me for sometime.

They’re really emphasizing the aag and paani concept it seems 😆 

Gym wala shot ab brain mein chhap gaya ☺️🤣 I hope it can impress me later on as well 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the update!

I'll be watching it on MX player or do u know the repeat timings? 8 pm is too early for me 😆

Gym shot u say...Hinna, kuch yaad aaya?! 😉😆

simply.meghana thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyDriYa

I miss the initial part.. Pl entry se dekha.. thought she will bully suhaani but she didn't till now 😆 

VD entry, I was like ye to abhi Jim me tha, roof par kab aaya . But haan kal Ranveer us ladki ko vo bina permission kiss lene ke liye embarrassed karega 😆

They’re friends based off earlier in the episode 😆 but she might become negative later though I don’t want her to be 🤣

He’s super fast 🤣 now it makes sense why he was angry that’s not okay 🤣🤢 woh bhi when he’s upside down 

simply.meghana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Thanks for the update!

I'll be watching it on MX player or do u know the repeat timings? 8 pm is too early for me 😆

It’s uploaded on desitvbox if you want to watch there 😃

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

They’re friends based off earlier in the episode 😆 but she might become negative later though I don’t want her to be 🤣

He’s super fast 🤣 now it makes sense why he was angry that’s not okay 🤣🤢 woh bhi when he’s upside down 

Yeah reverse the gender and think.. it was pervert type creepy

simply.meghana thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Yeah reverse the gender and think.. it was pervert type creepy

Yeah exactly 🤢 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Thanks for the update!

Must be deewangi?

I watch the episodes on wserials or tellynagari...wserials has the best quality (same as voot but for free) but I think they upload episode after a day