Frequent Posters

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

I’m joking clearly but I wouldn’t put it past these dimwits or dim bulbs to drag, drag and drag some more. I’m waiting for something good to happen.  Hopefully it will be soon. 😁

even soooooooooon seems to be soooooo faaaaaaaarrrrr away🤣

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: janecastle

This track is to wind up Jasfa angle once and forever (from Fateh's side) and to start Fatejo from scratch. They both were forced into a relationship, which Tejo gave her 100% to and made all the efforts, while Fateh kept swinging like a pendulum. This time, when the dust settles, it would be up to Fateh to make all efforts and make Tejo believe him again. It is going to take a lot of effort from Fateh's side this time because Tejo will have her walls high to protect herself. Time for Fateh to justify his ML title.

Everytime we feel this will be end of jasfa nd Fateh's realization,   makers throw another shit crap on our faces ...

It feels like not Fateh but makers r obsessed with jasso.  

And I seriously don't know when their obsession will end nd we can hv story moving forward..

They r stuck at triangle nd seems they just don't want to take story further.

FieryLioness thumbnail

I, for one don't mind Sandhus going to jail. They deserve to rot in there for making Tejo's life hell. Just leave Tejo out of this mess. Let Sandhus also feel some heat for destroying Tejo's life and making a monster like Jasmine.

+1 

They are the ones to  e blamed the most😡

They must get punished for spoiling Tejo's life.

FieryLioness thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanarsh

Makers have ruined him completely...so can't really say whether it is love or another obsession🤪

Exactly 

No matter how many analysis we do on him , his whole existence ends in one word CONFUSED. 

He himself doesn't know ,  than how come we viewers gonna understand him 

FieryLioness thumbnail

Fateh needs to make a lot of efforts. I hope they will deal with this track sensitively and not mess it up like all other ones. I miss the sensibility they showed during Fateh's moving on period. It was written in a better way with more understanding.

Right said ...

Major issue with tracks ongoing is ,  the handling.

They start a track , mess it nd move on to new drama without giving previous one a proper closure.

Makers needs to change this ...

At least give a track proper closure nd than start with nxt drama ..  

FieryLioness thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

I was dead at 100 episodes and now you say 200 , like 200 .... no way I'm not gonna hang that long🥵🥵

Lol same maria 😆

moumita13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

The only thing I disagree with is the  amount of episodes.  Fateh is a half wit and the writers are dimwits so I say 150-200 episodes 😂 but otherwise 👍

Well, you are right, actually. 😂 These people have a tendency of dragging things unnecessarily.😆

moumita13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

100 episodes?⚰️💀

Scratch that. 200?😂