Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Fateh has yet to react aaj scenes the nahi itne. Jasfa ain't gonna fly no matter what they do. So this track is for fatejo to have a fresh start without being forced into marriage. That's the only thing that wud make sense. But in makers pe bharosa nahi.

JF wedding may go to mandap but this time fateh will back out. No other way for makers to get trp or keep their show going.

This track is to wind up Jasfa angle once and forever (from Fateh's side) and to start Fatejo from scratch. They both were forced into a relationship, which Tejo gave her 100% to and made all the efforts, while Fateh kept swinging like a pendulum. This time, when the dust settles, it would be up to Fateh to make all efforts and make Tejo believe him again. It is going to take a lot of effort from Fateh's side this time because Tejo will have her walls high to protect herself. Time for Fateh to justify his ML title.

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Well his existence is much simpler than Tejo. His battles are internal, he has to just deal with them. Tejo's battles are both internal and external, while the focus is on external obstacles. Her own family, society, the people in her own life... she's been handling them since forever. That's why she's mature beyond her years. Fateh was almost intimidated by all that.

exactly. 

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

In wat world can cops force a lady to go with someone she doesn't want to. Even if he's her husband she can't be forced for this. And family even if they are accused of pressuring she can deny it. Aise hi koi utake jail main nahi dalta. But daal bhi de who cares. And where is KSV and fateh now. Crazy makers man.

In makers ko kya hi bole

janecastle thumbnail

I, for one don't mind Sandhus going to jail. They deserve to rot in there for making Tejo's life hell. Just leave Tejo out of this mess. Let Sandhus also feel some heat for destroying Tejo's life and making a monster like Jasmine.

Edited by janecastle - 2 years ago
Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

This track is to wind up Jasfa angle once and forever (from Fateh's side) and to start Fatejo from scratch. They both were forced into a relationship, which Tejo gave her 100% to and made all the efforts, while Fateh kept swinging like a pendulum. This time, when the dust settles, it would be up to Fateh to make all efforts and make Tejo believe him again. It is going to take a lot of effort from Fateh's side this time because Tejo will have her walls high to protect herself. Time for Fateh to justify his ML title.

i miss the fatejo of the starting episodes. the nok jhok the masti the carefree nature of the relation. 

if the makers can get that back, i might be willing to forgive everything man. seriously. but then ema needs a proper closure with an apology. 

i would love to see fateh make efforts. 

maanarsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

His obsession for jasso is clearly shown in show.

No second thoughts about it.

But love for Tejo?   His actions made it hard to believe.  

I too believed fatejo to be soulmates...  but makers burst that bubble of mine badly smiley44

may be only my view but for now I don't see love.

Makers have ruined him completely...so can't really say whether it is love or another obsession🤪

janecastle thumbnail

In wat world can cops force a lady to go with someone she doesn't want to. Even if he's her husband she can't be forced for this. And family even if they are accused of pressuring she can deny it. Aise hi koi utake jail main nahi dalta. But daal bhi de who cares. And where is KSV and fateh now. Crazy makers man.

Well they legalized Tejo and Jass's marriage. Nothing can be more absurd than that. This is absolute rubbish to make Tejo suffer and to "redeem" Fateh somehow. For that they are messing up things they showed earlier.

maanarsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

Just for drama sake makers hv made fun of marriage,  woman nd what not.

They are showing shit without any head nd tail.

Nd we fools r stuck with it 

Seriously yaar....don't even know y I m still stuck with this show

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shruti_0505

i miss the fatejo of the starting episodes. the nok jhok the masti the carefree nature of the relation. 

if the makers can get that back, i might be willing to forgive everything man. seriously. but then ema needs a proper closure with an apology. 

i would love to see fateh make efforts. 

Fateh needs to make a lot of efforts. I hope they will deal with this track sensitively and not mess it up like all other ones. I miss the sensibility they showed during Fateh's moving on period. It was written in a better way with more understanding.

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

Hope so. I know jasso doesn't have anything else, so she'll probably hit on fateh even after shes married to Amrik...🤣 but jasfa angle needs to end forever now from fatehs side. It's been ruining his character. 

And I hope some good fateh torture before they even think about Fatejo