Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shruti_0505

FAtejo was ginna be endgame was pretty evident from the start. 

Which ever itv there are 2 ml, 1 fl, or other way round, it is always the same. ek se pyaar dusre se shaadi etc. 

Also, remember that hospital scene, fateh did not take hold of jassu's hand, but when tejo was removing jassu's hand to move ahead, eh grabbed both hands. 

So, it was clear that fateh will sail in 2 ships, and be confused who he wants. 

He doesnt want jassu without tejo, but if tejo is there he wants jassu as well. 

So, that ways, makers have kinda followed throught with the plot. Its just that jass track is too much. 

As if that justifies whatever he's doing. Why can't we accept he's a characterless jerk, a cheater! 

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

As if that justifies whatever he's doing. Why can't we accept he's a characterless jerk, a cheater! 

im not saying that it justifies what is being shown, im only pointing out that this is what was planned from the start. 

Aslo, the main couple has to be the one with the actress who has a better fan following and has been in the industry. This is isha's first show and compared to her, priyanka is much much better. 

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Move here guys. Thanks Fiery for the thread 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5256884

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

https://instagram.com/stories/virsa.riar/2690878590361476647?utm_medium=share_sheet

I know this won't affect makers but still I'm glad he posted it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Virsa does post a lot of fan views, but it has no affect. 

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Nothing to watch in show for time being. We all know J and J drama is not stopping anywhere soon. Hope till Diwali we get to see some smile at Tejo's face. 

BtW if you see from writer POV. Two parallels wete shown. On one side Jass was forcing himself on Tejo. Forcing her to serve alcohal , preparing for  suhaagraat with her. While on other hand Jasmin did same to Fateh . While Fateh was shown unconfertable but happy coz he still does not know that all this is a trap for Tejo and Jasmin is playing it. 

As viewer all i see is is Tejo's plight , Jasmin as daayan behen and Fateh as nalla. Writers succeeded in conveying all that successfully.

On twitter people are like ....how can you call Jasmin mistress or whore  ...it's female shaming. All i wanna say it exactly what she is doing right now. If i call Fateh characterless then so is Jasmin. They have crossed social limits. Niether mistress nor whore are bad...they are humans and very much in demand. IIt's just how you want to live your life.  Jasmin has chosen to live like that and when questioned she brought Tejo in same situtation.  

Now after a week Tejo's character will be questioned just like Jasmines.  Only difference is one chose for herself while other was forced into it. 

very well said. The other difference is that tejo can actually stand on her own, while jasmine acts as a leech who always needs support. 

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shruti_0505

im not saying that it justifies what is being shown, im only pointing out that this is what was planned from the start. 

Aslo, the main couple has to be the one with the actress who has a better fan following and has been in the industry. This is isha's first show and compared to her, priyanka is much much better. 

Doesn't matter after whatever they have shown till now. Fateh can't be accepted for Tejo. I like Ankit, I understand he's stuck in a bad situation but we can't root for his character anymore, I can talk about myself atleast.

I mean the team doesn't care about fan's opinion or else we wouldn't be in this situation. So they can make FaTejo again forcibly but are we going to accept it? NO. Atleast that is in our hand.