Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I saw pic on the tag today of that reporter Tyagi in OM. So seems like he was shooting today.
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aur kuch nai toh trp hi mil jaaye😆
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ofcourse  jab itna pressure daalenge toh woh bhi kam nahi hai saare limits hi cross kar dega
Anika baby why can't you just beat him at his own game by giving no faraks and be like bhaad main ja na  toh ma sahi I don't need this tag of biwi either good that tamasha over now happy? ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: soapsuds

I saw pic on the tag today of that reporter Tyagi in OM. So seems like he was shooting today.

Uth gayi na prinku. Siddhi was wearing her usual white shalwar suit night wala and waise toh baaki sab bhi were in white outfits

Toh ya toh marr gayi ya uth gayi
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Ok so to watch or not to watch AY? What's your verdict?

It's watchable I guess...not as ominous as I was expecting based on yesterday's epi and baaki toh the TRP cliched dialogues just make roll my eyes or laugh...R word ko bhi build up diya aaj for Shivaay...he didn't just suddenly blurt it out while walking away like they showed in precaps...thoda differently bola. 

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Well the way things stand, this Anika will deffo keep demanding that he accept her as his wife cuz nothing fazes her...he literally ripped her MS off her neck and she didn't care...lol so I seriously doubt the R word will faze her more than a day or two either. 

She is deffo poised to run after him to demand he accept she is his wife even though she has no proof...and he's smirking that he will never accept her as his wife and she has no proof to show it so she's lost. 

Precap mein toh he's not even angry or broken anymore...kaafi casual hai in denying he knows anything about her while Anika is in zombie mode...so I guess kal mil jaayega mohalle mein beizzati and Om to the rescue for bhabhi scene. 

Ek baat boloon itna besharam(in a way ) hona bhi ek talent hai on her part 

But then at the same time it is really making me be like wow too caz kahin  na kahin iski thodi strength toh dikhti hai in the sense ke itne sab ke baad bhi she is rather trying to hit back in her own weird besharmi way 

I hope am making sense 
AreYaar thumbnail
ROFL I have serious doubts about this getting TRPs but dekhte hain what they get. 

And Fary, come on...you already know that the WOMAN is NEVER allowed to call off the marriage in a desi TV show...only the man is allowed to decide kab forced shaadi, kab divorce...woman is expected to ALWAYS fight for the shaadi, for her "patni dharam" etc. etc...lol 

The man just treated her like shit and is Anika ko FEELS aa gaye simply cuz he put MS/sindoor on her...ROFL...at that moment when she should have been feeling like her soul is being destroyed, isko AWE aa gaya...atleast previous Anika never got feels from the insulting way he put MS/sindoor on her in a forced shaadi
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Uth gayi na prinku. Siddhi was wearing her usual white shalwar suit night wala and waise toh baaki sab bhi were in white outfits

Toh ya toh marr gayi ya uth gayi

🤣🤣

Originally posted by: AreYaar

It's watchable I guess...not as ominous as I was expecting based on yesterday's epi and baaki toh the TRP cliched dialogues just make roll my eyes or laugh...R word ko bhi build up diya aaj for Shivaay...he didn't just suddenly blurt it out while walking away like they showed in precaps...thoda differently bola. 

Chalo that gives me tasalli thamk you my darling ðŸ¤— and trp dialogues ka bukhar toh inko chadhta  hai once in a while 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Ek baat boloon itna besharam(in a way ) hona bhi ek talent hai on her part 

But then at the same time it is really making me be like wow too caz kahin  na kahin iski thodi strength toh dikhti hai in the sense ke itne sab ke baad bhi she is rather trying to hit back in her own weird besharmi way 

I hope am making sense 

LOL yeah I get what you're trying to say...they will pitch this as her "strength" ki she's fighting for her rights but honestly it's still mostly demeaning as a woman to start giving the status or respect of a husband to a man who treated you like this...can't be justified...but they will try to sell it as her mahaan patni-ness which supposedly TRP aunties will love...lol 

Well this redux Anika only ever cared about getting married anyways...so she will fight for the right to get the patni label all the way...aur kuch hai hi nahin iske paas characterization-wise. 

Previous Anika never demanded any rights...so this one will and that will supposedly show her "khidkitod-ness"...lol 

Even as Shivaay will predictably move on to marrying Tia...yeh waali Anika side pe ghoomti rahegi to remind him that he married HER...