Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
That hug was soo nice and finally shivaay was back! Such a happy day that was:) 
Yesterday shivaay's line of bidaai uske ghar se hogi anika ki was so cringy though it didn't even seem like dosti too😕😆

Anika right now toh if shivaay says nikhil is bad u cannot marry might just happily agree too i got the feeling usko saamne ne nai bolna about her feelings at all she is confused too but woh bhi hai for whatever reasons maybe shivaay ka u aint my biwi jaap ab she doesn't wanna admit upfront that she is more then glad to be married to him&spend her life with him. Toh she has left it all to shivaay and kismat more like agar kismat main likha hoo toh shivaay will realise she might not have any issues anymore😆 anika bas initiative lena nai hai to do anything about this anymore.

Trp apparently is 2.1
Edited by Khyati8 - 5 years ago
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Khyati8

Trp apparently is 2.1

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Official TRP data is not completely out yet I think. But SP is no 1 Hindi gec urban channel and yrk is no 2 show (apparently a whopping 3.8) after naagin. The rest of the top 20 data is not yet up on the barc website. Only top 10 channels and too 5 shows. But khannaji ka koi insta post hai saying it's 2.1 believe.
Khyati8 thumbnail
The official one came out right now i think and according to that its 2.34
soapsuds thumbnail
Ok so TRP is 2.34
11th overall and 4th on SP
Khyati8 thumbnail
Trp has to be the most unpredictable thing ever!😲😆

In another news daksh nikhil and mostly that reporter are gonna team up next week as the new nafratbaaz as per spoilers😆 i am almost certain it was getting rid of daksh that made people watch😆
soapsuds thumbnail
Whatever be my issues with the Redux I am happy for NM-SC and the crew. They work very hard and deserve success.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yes and last week 3 episodes  were good. Wow am in shock still Edited by naadanmasakalli - 5 years ago
Khyati8 thumbnail
I think post merger this is the first time trp has gone 2.3 and yeah despite my own issues with the redux happy for NM SC LM they really work hard alot happy for them:)
soapsuds thumbnail
I think we can move to the new thread now. :)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5019041Edited by soapsuds - 5 years ago