bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Edited
Sorry double post
Edited by bworm - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
I watching the epi now if anyone wants live updates...lol ab cap karne ka mood nahin hai even for Shivika

They started the epi again from her biting his hand and running off but then chopped off the bit when she's hiding from him and he's looking for her...the ominous ending scene from yesterday. 

Instead we got a scene of Chachi saying Shivaay can never be in love with Anika, he's just using her for ayyaashi and will marry some NKK girl  while keeping Anika as a mistress...the R word...only two ppl use that word in redux...ek chaachi and dusra Shivaay...lol such class. 

Baaki wohi mandir mein Shivaay threatening to tell Gauri and Anika begging him
AreYaar thumbnail
I thought Anika fell to his feet to beg him not to tell Gauri...but she actually fell to his feet after agreeing to marry him...so I guess her falling like that was in emotional exhaustion and not groveling exactly...chalo that's not as bad as it seemed in the caps then. 
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ek baar dekhliya kaafi tha aaj toh caps se bhi chid mach rahi hai😳
Haha that's actually a nice thing sayali to write will definitely follow ur version😊
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Gauri's face is inserted literally every 10 seconds in this epi...including during the shaadi rituals...aise extend kar kar ke epi pura kiya lagta hai
AreYaar thumbnail
Rikara got a pretty sensible scene today...Om ne already uske shoulders bhi pakad liye to calm her down...lol such comfort and familiarity...
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I thought Anika fell to his feet to beg him not to tell Gauri...but she actually fell to his feet after agreeing to marry him...so I guess her falling like that was in emotional exhaustion and not groveling exactly...chalo that's not as bad as it seemed in the caps then. 

Small mercy I guess . Emotional exhaustion  main girna is different then legit maafi manaooing grrr and for what ?

Lol at OG ki understanding
AreYaar thumbnail
Shaadi completed and Pandit ne bol diya ki aap ek dusre ke pati patni huye...Anika watching Shivaay with such awed feels in this moment, holding her new MS, touching her sindoor and getting patni waale feels *rolls eyes*

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Shaadi completed and Pandit ne bol diya ki aap ek dusre ke pati patni huye...Anika watching Shivaay with such awed feels in this moment, holding her new MS, touching her sindoor and getting patni waale feels *rolls eyes*

Farzi Pandit tha... shaadi complete hone ke baad varmala ritual??? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

🤣...he's like a mix of all IB and DBO villains now...baaki harkatein Veer and Daksh jaisi hain...who knows one day he'll rip a mask off his face and call himself SVETLANA too🤣

Now that will be a twist ðŸ˜† bana do bhai Svetlana bhi atleast we will get sassy rey back