Kundali Bhagya

Kundalibhagya- an unique show

Vassu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Don't compare kdb with other shows... There are nearly hundreds of shows in Indian television...These shows focus on many elements like family, love, friendship etc...The concept of some shows will definitely match, but the way the characterization done and how the actors portray is what bring the success to the show...
And coming to kdb, the main lead preeran are not at all copy of abhigya in kkb(one of my favorite) ...Both the characters and story line are completely different...And the portray of characterization of both the couples are unique and entertaining

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anishapoudel thumbnail
U cant compare with kdb coz its just anew show where kkb is 3 from yrs who is ruling trp charts from almost three yrs  basically its just  new show has a long way 
Vassu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anishapoudel

U cant compare with kdb coz its just anew show where kkb is 3 from yrs who is ruling trp charts from almost three yrs  basically its just  new show has a long way 

Thats what I'm saying not to compare the shows and watch the show u r interested r else quit...
Srimukhi thumbnail
Well said👏 each show has its own way to portray and preeran had their own cuteness in their chemistry...
Whatever and whomever they compare, preeran are very cute in their fights, love, nokh jokh, romance, caring, etc...
Srimukhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anishapoudel

Exactly kdb is still a new show and still Lott to come...So don't compare it with other shows without getting into the story... This will lead only to fan wars... Want this forum to be peaceful and only kdb lovers...
Shez not comparing kdb, shez telling not to compare the shows...And ofc we know kkb is a very success show and wish it to be maintained forever...
And all the best to kdb and want it to be successful too following their parent show
anishapoudel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Srimukhi

Exactly kdb is still a new show and still Lott to come...So don't compare it with other shows without getting into the story... This will lead only to fan wars... Want this forum to be peaceful and only kdb lovers...
Shez not comparing kdb, shez telling not to compare the shows...And ofc we know kkb is a very success show and wish it to be maintained forever...
And all the best to kdb and want it to be successful too following their parent show

some of fans were saying kkb need kdb to get trps lol did they forgot its the pragya story from which the show came so u shouldnt flaunt  too much i guess i m not here for war i think kkb is a succesful kdb has a long joirney 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
kdb has a long long journey to go
kkb definitely doesn't need a kdb to boost their trps...its been ruling the charts for 3 yrs no matter how haywire the storyline is
PreeRan n Abhigya are completely different...so there is no comparison to that...both are beautiful couples in their own way
anishapoudel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

kdb has a long long journey to go

kkb definitely doesn't need a kdb to boost their trps...its been ruling the charts for 3 yrs no matter how haywire the storyline is
PreeRan n Abhigya are completely different...so there is no comparison to that...both are beautiful couples in their own way

u r right leela even with rabul abhigya show was a
Ways no 1 i wish the same for kdb but  those fans were too much 
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes KDB is unique because RishTa is itself a unique couple 😉
Haha the thing is every Ekta story goes in the same pattern so yes firstly kundali is a new show but dont expect anything from kekta ma as she always does the same thing with her shows , butchering characters , turning characters negative , turning brothers and sisters against each other and alklll , so KDB has just started , these are the things which are going to come..
And there's nothing about fan wars minority majority and all nonsense stuffs , earlier also i had such fandom thing for different shows , the best way to avoid fandom wars is not to compare the two couples , because every story has its pros and cons 
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Despite being a spin off of KKB - KDB is different in it's story and characterisation. As you said it's how the actors breathe life into the characters that sets the show apart - otherwise someway or other ALL shows go for similar tracks/scenes for trp. 
I've seen both Dheeraj + Shraddha bfr but they've really caught my interest as a couple here especially their chemistry. No doubt their story will be intense and passionate looking at Karan personality wise. Although he displays a carefree attitude to life and responsibilities he's very perceptive, wordly wise. What he says in an easy going manner are actually life truths. And best thing about him is he doesn't sit back assuming, he's very vocal with his thoughts.
I'm sooo eager to see him and Deepak locking horns over Preeta!