Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
oh god.. Khushi got married.. that's so heart breaking and Arnav is still living that night.. well what to say.. brother won over the lover.. lover will have to be alone as he was disgusted with her actions and she happily killed herself.. felt bad for Khushi.. loved the super amazing start.. thanks for surprise.. ðŸ˜Š
koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow wonder whats happened with Khushi.
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update
Poor Khushi
Ssanjinika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poojasidd123

Hey, thanks a lot for this amazing story. This forum is as active as ever and all us arshi story readers come here almost daily, as much as we can!
I must say that this shot is one of the best that I have read in recent times. Khushi as the lonely girl devoid of parent's care and love and utterly spoilt by peer pressure. Her story is really sad, like many girls in our country who doesn't have a say when it comes to marriage and making life decisions. I really pitied her at the end.
Arnav, as the protective brother of a disabled sister and having feelings for the girl who he always thought was way different than him and his ideologies and saw her in an adverse light. He could imagine her in his life in his dreams in the quiet of the night but couldn't stand to look at her in the day.

And then, when he could finally see her confessing to him, baring all of her insecurities and confusion, he couldn't bring himself to embrace her in his life. Now, she left him, forever, perhaps. Sad!

As much as I pity khushi, I can't accept how she made fun of anjali, the sister of the guy she claimed to love. When you love someone, how can you belittle the one person who means the world to him? She did mistakes for which she dearly paid. Or, is it? Would arnav have accepted her if she hadn't made fun of anjali and if she was like Lavanya? Well, whatever would have been the scenario, I feel that it was not wrong of arnav to reject her proposal. He did right in saying that he didn't love her. The only thing he shouldn't have said is that she disgust him.

By the way, may I know the reason behind naming this story Chrysalis? I just googled the meaning of it and would like to know how is it related to the story.

Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely comment!! 
Just one request, please dont judge my Khushi very harshly...she is after all only nineteen and she didn't really say anything to hurt anyone now, did she ðŸ˜‰
You will get to know more about how she thinks in the coming shots. Please give her a hearing or reading ðŸ˜›
Ssanjinika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: roopathomas

Never gets tired of reading arshi stories... I have started following u on ur blog n commented under my username susant2013. Can't wait to read more on this story as well as ur other one.

Thank you for commenting Roopa ðŸ˜Š
mira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
beautiful story...I know Khushi is a bully but please dont make her suffer much... depraved of love, feeling unwanted can make ppl do crazy things ...making fun of Anjali was bad but she made fun of her brother's control over her not about her love for Shyam or her legs ...

Arnav might be right to reject her ...but he is wrong if he ever loved her even a teeny tiny bit , coz that mean he never thought of her as a human with feelings...but a sexy body...hope when he see her again he will realise she was just a pure heart but now a deeply hurt soul...

please cont soon...this is best story i read in a while here :)
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
OMG shez married awesome start
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I wish I could say poor Khushi, but as you sow, so shall you reap. I do feel bad for her for what she had to go through with her parents, but what you chose to become and how you chose to behave is entirely dependent on you, it is YOUR choice.

Given her circumstances, I would have thought she would have been more sensitive to Anjali. Instead she was happy to laugh along and make fun of someone who was physically handicapped. And then she was delusional enough to believe that the brother of a girl whom she had ridiculed would want to marry her.

But very interesting, would love to read more. I do hope you will update regularly.
Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 6 years ago
crazyweird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to the next part.
SapnonKiDuniya thumbnail
I don't comment often. But this one compelled me to. Awesome start.
Eagerly looking forward for the next part 😊