Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: diya_divakar

guys i'm so happy... barun has always been a lucky charm for me... last time when ipk was on air i completed my high school with flying colors

now today i got my offer letter for my masters in europe... i'm so happy and as ipk is like a part of my life i thought of sharing it with you guys... just now caught up with the missed thread 7... now finally back to the forum... its like a double happiness for me saw the gif too its so awesome but couldnt watch video

wow! congratulations! 🤗
thats a very happy news... wish you all the success! ðŸ˜Š
Audrey.h. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations on a new thread 🥳 so glad everything's cleared now thank God..
BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

guys i'm so happy... barun has always been a lucky charm for me... last time when ipk was on air i completed my high school with flying colors

now today i got my offer letter for my masters in europe... i'm so happy and as ipk is like a part of my life i thought of sharing it with you guys... just now caught up with the missed thread 7... now finally back to the forum... its like a double happiness for me saw the gif too its so awesome but couldnt watch video

Congratulations :)
Barmeenluv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations guys for new thread 
Well for me i really wanna see Shivani Barun and Ketaki to have a love triangle and i dont mind Ketaki turning negative but i long as i see her opp Barun in some way ðŸ˜†

Edited by Barmeenluv - 7 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _TheJoker-

ohay... thats enough to understand. ðŸ˜†

actually delay is possible. Aarambh starts from 24th. they aired the last promo and have announced the date as well. if IPK was to start from 26th then they should have by now released the last promo with FL-ML and announced the date. 

they are airing both the promos here frequently... like in every break they are airing both the Rabbave promo and the triple I promo. in fact Aarambh promo comes less here. 

guess we have nothing to do except waiting... ðŸ˜³

lemme ask you a question.. why did the triple I promo compared to Rabbave promo got less attention... you think people did not find it that appealing? ðŸ¤”

That is what made me confused as well . May be because it was a bit darker for the general audience ? Or may be as it was only of 30 seconds, people thought it was not a proper promo .
It is also a fact that people watched 'RabbaVe' promo  repeatedly as it was shot more exotically and it has amazing music to accompany the visuals . 
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 7 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations Diya  . ðŸ¤—
IronyDied thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

That is what made me confused as well . May be because it was a bit darker for the general audience ? Or may be as it was only of 30 seconds, people thought it was not a proper promo .
It is also a fact that people watched 'RabbaVe' promo as it was shot more exotically and it has amazing music to accompany the visuals . 

@Bold

may be that is the thing... RabbaVe was more exotic and it had a WOW factor. may be the promo somehow missed the wow factor for general people. I dont think it was more dark...I think the BGM if had been more powerful then would give that  magic to the promo. 
still it had much more views and all than any SP promo show... i basically checked some too. but then we arent comparing it with other but with its own... so thats get a bit high,

they did something magic with RabbaVe promo... I hope the same intensity and magic they do with the FL-ML promo. that has to click like RabbaVe promo... it has to! 

BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Rabba Ve was a music video so even music lovers loved it and it was shot beautifully. The triple 'I' promo was much simpler in comparison to the RabbaVe video. Besides not all promos will have the same kind of reaction. Let's just hope the FL-ML promo is bang on and everyone loves it.
Barmeenluv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barmeenluv

Congratulations guys for new thread 

Well for me i really wanna see Shivani Barun and Ketaki to have a love triangle and i dont mind Ketaki turning negative but i long as i see her opp Barun in some way ðŸ˜†

If ever Gul Khan decides to make Ketaki and Barun a love triangle with Shivani it will be amazing 
Did a edit on Ketaki and Barun as i couldn't resist to merge them together ðŸ˜³

sbfk thumbnail
I am not at all bothered with WHO is heroine .I only want Barun on screen .I really wish this charecter of ASR as anti hero bring a new beginning in television industry .And Barun be the ONE who starts the new trend .
I am very proud that Barun accepted this challenge to do an anti-hero role .
ALL THE BEST BARUN .WE TRUE FANS WILL SUPPORT YOU .