Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshika_arshi

Posted the article on 1st page, but had a question, is it a reliable source???

not sure but no one can quote someone without truth...they have quoted Gul...while other rumuor article didn't quote Gul but just said Gul is planning
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deeps_92

T, in that mail, SP has mention as of today, pardes is not going off air

yes, I also don't trust SP replies...who knows them better than our fandom...so lets just wait

one more thing...yesterday doing ind-pak match they were continuously playing Aarambh promo on star sports 1...I was expecting ours...but they didn't air our promo 😭 ...everything makes me think, show might get delayed to next month which I don't want

Yes I got to see arambh promo few times, so thought ipk ka bhi mil sakta hai!!! But alas!! Nehi mila!!
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

not sure but no one can quote someone without truth...they have quoted Gul...while other rumuor article didn't quote Gul but just said Gul is planning

Ok, that's fine..
BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Congo for the new thread...naya thread aur itni badi khushkhabri...our chandu is safe...
Bas now they should air the FL-ML promo in a day or two.
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: janecastle

I read an article saying JNDSD is going off air on 30th June. So may be they'll rearrange the schedule and shift Pardes to an evening slot and give our show 8 pm slot.

JNDSD has a replacement show. 

5pm or 11pm are two extremes. Plus its a ekta show. Lets see
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshika_arshi

Yes I got to see arambh promo few times, so thought ipk ka bhi mil sakta hai!!! But alas!! Nehi mila!!

yaa and also the number of times ipk promo airing is reduced during SPA time for each interval ipk promo will surely be aired but now more of arambh ðŸ˜­
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: diya_divakar

guys i'm so happy... barun has always been a lucky charm for me... last time when ipk was on air i completed my high school with flying colors

now today i got my offer letter for my masters in europe... i'm so happy and as ipk is like a part of my life i thought of sharing it with you guys... just now caught up with the missed thread 7... now finally back to the forum... its like a double happiness for me saw the gif too its so awesome but couldnt watch video

Congrats Diya ...so happy for u...All the very best

ps - I too believe in this lucky charm whenever good things happen to him, it happens to me also...but its not Barun for me... 😉
IronyDied thumbnail

T, in that mail, SP has mention as of today, pardes is not going off air

yes, I also don't trust SP replies...who knows them better than our fandom...so lets just wait

one more thing...yesterday doing ind-pak match they were continuously playing Aarambh promo on star sports 1...I was expecting ours...but they didn't air our promo 😭 ...everything makes me think, show might get delayed to next month which I don't want

ohay... thats enough to understand. ðŸ˜†

actually delay is possible. Aarambh starts from 24th. they aired the last promo and have announced the date as well. if IPK was to start from 26th then they should have by now released the last promo with FL-ML and announced the date. 

they are airing both the promos here frequently... like in every break they are airing both the Rabbave promo and the triple I promo. in fact Aarambh promo comes less here. 

guess we have nothing to do except waiting... ðŸ˜³

lemme ask you a question.. why did the triple I promo compared to Rabbave promo got less attention... you think people did not find it that appealing? ðŸ¤”
barun_pk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations All of You ðŸ˜Š
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Congrats Diya ...so happy for u...All the very best

ps - I too believe in this lucky charm whenever good things happen to him, it happens to me also...but its not Barun for me... 😉

thank you so much dear... not barun?????