Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Prologue:
Zoya was lying on her n Asad's bed wid a bandage on her wrist. She n Asad were successful in getn married wen Zoya locked Tanveer in d storeroom. Zoya had accidentally cut her wrist while cutting fruits.
"We need to let Zoya rest, " said Dilshad n left d room wid Najma n Tanveer.
Asad got up to leave but Zoya held his hand.
"Where r u going leaving me alone?" asked Zoya wid a smirk, "Did u forgot wat I said u yesterday dat if u ever talk to Tanveer u will pay for it. U did not listened to me so u will pay for it. Dis injury is not accident, Asad. If u ever talk to Tanveer then I will tell ur mother how u once slapped me. If she gets to know then who knows dat dis time she gets sick for real instead of pretending to get sick like she did to get us engaged. Also next time I will not lie dat I cut my wrist by accident."
"Zoya plz, don't do dis again. I will not talk to Tanveer," said Asad.
"4m now, u will sleep wid me on d same bed instead of d couch. Don't forget dat I helped ur mother to win d 10 day challenge wid ur step-mother by marrying a jerk like u who keeps on roaming n sticking to another woman," said Zoya. 
"Zoya, wat r u saying?" asked Asad shockingly. 
"If y don't listen to me then I will file for divorce cuz a couple who don't have love between them sud not stay 2gthr," replied Zoya.
Asad was shocked at her reply. 
"Zoya, don't file for divorce. I will sleep wid u only," said Asad.
"U r so selfish ha. U agreed so easily just cuz ur mother don't get hurt not on ur own. U talk of so much morals but u still got married to someone u hate so much instead of someone u love. Ur task 2day is to make Tanveer stay in servant's quarter," said Zoya.
"How can I do dat?" asked Asad shockingly. 
"U will have to do dat otherwise people will think dat u r cheating on me wid another woman by letn her live in ur house. If they don't think then I will make them think," replied Zoya wid an evil smile. 
"How can u frame Tanveer like dat
?" asked Asad in disbelief. 
"U dared to force me to apologise to her wen I found some papers in her room. How can u tell me to apologise to anyone especially a bitch like her? So now u will make up for dat by doing wat I said u otherwise I will leave d house," replied Zoya firmly.
Asad nodded helplessly while Zoya smiled. Dilshad entered d room.
"Asad, u have to go to d office. I will luk after Zoya," said Dilshad.
"Ammi, Asad told me dat he will not go to d office but stay by my side to take care of me," Zoya lied wid a fake smile shocking Asad.
"Really Asad?" asked Dilshad happily. 
He lukd at Zoya who signalled him to agree wid her. 
"Yes yes Ammi, I will not go to d office 2day," replied Asad. 
Asad luks at Zoya who smiles at him in victory. 

How was this strong but bitchy Zoya? 

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago
ashlesha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Intersting 
Keep up 
Niveditha.giri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting teaser di...
Loved it...
Plz continue soon..

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

In this story, Zoya knew that she came to India for marriage not vacation and Zeenat also helped her along with Anwar to tun from her marriage to Akram. Also, Zpya did not did stupidity by letting the acid mehendi to be put all over her hands but she stopped the mehendi from being applied further by lying that she doubts someone tampered with her mehendi who may be Tanveer's husband and Asad thinks that he planned to hurt Tanveer which shocked and hurt Zoya.

Part 1

Wen Zoya was brought for marriage n  made to sit before Asad, she realized immediately dat she did wrong by agreeing to marry someone just for some 10 day challenge not someone who loves her. She recalls d times Asad insulted her, manhandled her n even slapped her. Wat she got herself into? Is Asad marrying cuz he has d same feelings for her as hers or just for his mother's sake? No, she can't marry someone who is marrying her for other peoples sake not her. How can she forget dat he put ring on her finger at airport just cuz his mother n sister wanted her back? How cud she forget dat he called d engagement as fake after returning home breaking her heart? And now he is calling d whole wedding as fake. He talks abt morals but keeps lying to his family making them believe dat he is doing everything on his own but to her he tells everything as fake. She then recalls how he blindly trusts Tanveer but not her n how she always has to make him trust her wid proofs. She recalls how he made her apologize to Tanveer. She feels angry n ashamed at herself for apologizing to Tanveer n letn Asad crush her self-respect. How can he tell her to apologize to someone. Wat if it continues after marriage? No. She can't let it happen. She will not not letn him walk over her anymore. She then recalls how she dragged Tanveer n locked her in d storeroom before leaving for d marriage venue wen she heard her planning to drug Asad n make everyone believe dat they slept 2gthr. Zoya had recorded her talk to Razia n goons which she will use in future wen time comes. She will marry Asad now but only to make him do everything she wants him to do. After all, she did his mother a favour by making her win her 10 day challenge wid her rival Shirin.

Asad n Zoya said Qubool Hai to each other. Everyone congratulated them. Asad was happy dat he got married to his love but as usual did not showed it to others. Zoya was not happy dat she got married to Asad as she married him only to use him later as she wants.

"2day I am so happy dat my Asad got married," said Dilshad wid a smile.

"And also cuz u won d 10 day challenge," said Zoya wid a fake smile.

Dilshad n others were shocked but Zoya just smiled again n said, "I mean dat if u did not won d challenge then Ayaan's mother n aunt wud have always taunted u for ur loss."

"Well, lets go for feast now," said Dilshad wid a smile.

Asad n Zoya were made to sit alone at a table to give some private time to them.

"R u happy wid dis marriage?" asked Zoya.

"Dis marriage is fake. I did it for ammi's sake," replied Asad.

Zoya was hurt for a moment but she smiled n said, "Wat else did I expected ur answer. I know u did it for ur ammi. But I married u for some other reason."

"Wat reason?" asked Asad.

"Let it be. Lets eat now," replied Zoya.

"Tanveer did not came 2day," said Asad.

"Who cares," said Zoya.

"Zoya, she is my friend. U can't say like dis," said Asad.

"Why r u making fuss for some friend not cumn? None of my friends have come 4m New York. Am I making a fuss?" asked Zoya.

Asad did not know wat to reply.

"Look Asad, u have married me so u sud be concerned for me only not Tanveer. Don't forget dat if I did not married u then ur ammi wud have lost d challenge n ur step-mother along wid Razia wud have always taunted her," said Zoya in a firm tone.

Asad was shocked wid wat she said.

"Who r u waiting for now? Lets eat," said Zoya.

Asad started to eat. Zoya smiled to herself before she too started to eat. Their dinner went in silence. Zoya was pleased dat Asad did not talked abt Tanveer again.

After d feast, it was time to leave for home. Asad's father, step-siblings n Humeira went to their home. A driver was appointed to drive a SUV to Asad's house. Dilshad, Najma n Zeenat sat on d middle-seat while Asad n Zoya sat on d back-seat. Zoya removed her cell 4m her purse n started playing Candy Crush shocking Asad.

"U just got married & u r playing game on ur cell," said Asad shockingly.

"Is there any rule dat someone who got married just now can't play games on their cell?" asked Zoya staring at him.

Asad did not knew wat to reply.

"I take take ur silence as No. So plz let me play," said Zoya n resumed playing.

D drive to KV went in silence for Asad n Zoya. Tanveer heard a car in d driveway n excited voices of Dilshad n Najma dat Asad n Zoya got married. She started screaming.

"Help! Help! I am locked in d storeroom," screamed Tanveer.

Everyone went to d storeroom. Dilshad unlocked d door. They saw Tanveer in occasional wear lehenga. Tanveer lukd at Zoya who smirked at her signaling dat she married Asad.

"Tanveer, how come u got locked here?" asked Najma.

"Zoya locked me here cuz she don't want me attend our wedding," replied Tanveer.

"Don't lie, Tanveer," said Zoya.

"I am not lying. U only locked me," said Tanveer.

"Zoya, why did u locked Tanveer in d storeroom? I know u have problems wid Tanveer. U already accused her for many things she had not done but now u did not let her even attend our wedding. How cud u do dis?" asked Asad angrily,

"How can u trust her so easily n never trust me?" asked Zoya, "I said na I had not done anything n she is lying. I don't know how she got locked here."

"Cuz Tanu never lies. Apologize to her now," said Asad.

"Yaa she is an epitome of truth who can never lie. Who d hell r u to tell me to apologize to anyone?" asked Zoya angrily, "Don't u have any shame in teln ur fiancee or wife to apologize to someone? U forced me to apologize to her once & I was a fool to listen to u but now I will not listen to u."

"Zoya, wat r u saying?" asked Asad shocked at her reaction.

"Wat u heard now," replied Zoya, "If u care even 1% abt ur wife's self-respect then don't think of teln me apologize to anyone especially some stranger like her."

"She is not a stranger," said Asad.

"She is a stranger at least for me," said Zoya.

"Plz stop fighting. Its ur wedding night," said Dilshad.

"I don't want to fight , Phuphi. But he is arguing wid me for some other woman. How did u felt wen Asad's father left u for another woman?" asked Zoya purposely.

Dilshad was shocked n hurt.

"Zoya, why r u saying dis?" asked Asad, "Ammi got hurt."

"Zoya got hurt d same way. If u support another woman over ur own fiancee or wife she will get hurt. U have hurt her by asking her to apologize to Tanveer twice," replied Dilshad.

Zoya smiled inwardly seeing her move working in her favour.

"Asad, I did not expected u to hurt my sister," said Zeenat.

"Let it be, aapi. Its not new," said Zoya.

"Its not new means?" asked Zeenat.

"Aapi, I am tired. I need rest," replied Zoya changing d topic.

"Okay Zoya," said Zeenat.

"I think Tanveer's husband may have come here n locked her to hurt her," lied Zoya.

"Even I think so," said Najma.

"I need to sleep," said Tanveer n went to her room while Zoya smirked.

Zoya was going to her room wen Dilshad stopped her.

"Zoya, dats not ur room anymore but now Asad's room will be ur room," said Dilshad.

"Oops I forget," said Zoya.

"Never mind, we will take u both there," said Dilshad wid a smile.

Dilshad, Najma n Zeenat tuk Asad n Zoya to their room.

"But my things r in my old room," said Zoya.

"I have packed some of ur things. U can pack ur other things later," said Zeenat.

"Why u opened my cupboard?" asked Zoya.

"Don't worry, I did not saw anything secret of urs," replied Zeenat.

"Okay fine," said Zoya.

"Wish u both a happily married life," said Najma wid a smile.

Asad smiled genuinely while Zoya gave a fake smile. Dilshad tuk Asad aside some feet away 4m them so dat they cud not hear.

"Tell ur feelings 2nite to Zoya. U have already delayed a lot. Plus u both r married now so don't delay anymore," said Dilshad.

"Okay ammi," said Asad.

"Only okay ammi will not work but u sud tell ur feelings to her. U already spoiled d night by blindly trusting Tanveer n hurting Zoya," said Dilshad seriously.

"Don't worry, ammi. I will not delay anymore," assured Asad.

"Lets see," said Dilshad still not convinced.

Dilshad n Asad came to others. Asad n Zoya went inside their room. Asad shut d door. Zoya felt awkward dat she has to live in d same room wid a man who hates her. D room n bed was decorated which Asad liked but Zoya did not liked at all.

"Zoya, I want to tell u sumthn," said Asad.

"Wat?" asked Zoya.

"Woh Actually, I want to tell...Woh Actually...," Asad tried to talk but was cut off by Zoya.

"If u remember anything past Woh Actually u can tell me later. I am tired so I am going to sleep," said Zoya.

"But Zoya," said Asad.

"I said na I want to sleep. I can't afford to ruin my sleep due to ur Woh Actually rant. I want to get rid of dis heavy lehenga n jewelleries very badly n sleep peacefully," said Zoya rudely.

Asad was shocked wid her way of talking. He don't remember wen she talked wid him like dat last time. Zoya tuk her night clothes to d bathroom to change while Asad lukd on.

"I failed to tell her 2day also but dis time it was not my fault," said Asad.

Zoya removed her lehenga n kept it on a shelf of d bathroom. She turned on d shower n cried her heart out thinking how she got married to a man who always hurt her. She recalled how he easily believed Tanveer n told her to apologize to her. She can't let dis continue. She can't let him ruin her self-respect always to please Tanveer.

Zoya turned off d shower, wiped her body n wore her night clothes.

"See wat all I do now, Asad," said Zoya before cumn out of d bathroom.

Asad was shocked to see wat Zoya was wearing. It was not dat he has any objection as after mini-skirt incident he learnt dat one sud not measure one's character wid their cloth's length. He was shocked cuz Zoya will live wid him in d same room wearing dis.

"Zoya, wat r u wearing?" asked Asad shockingly.

"U saw me in these clothes several times then why r u asking. Oh yeah I got it. U want me to change my dressing sense just cuz I got married na?" asked Zoya.

"I did not meant dat," replied Asad.

"If u did not meant dat then why u asked dis stupid question to me?" asked Zoya.

Asad did not knew wat to say.

"Ur silence told me dat u want me stop wearing modern clothes. I can't believe dat u cud never change ur regressive thinking. 1st u spoiled my mood for Tanveer n now due to my clothes. I am already tired so don't bother me anymore," said Zoya.

"Zoya, u r thinking me wrong," said Asad.

"Sorry Asad, its ur work to always think me wrong," said Zoya.

"Zoya," said Asad.

"Good night Asad," said Zoya not letn to speak anything.

Asad was too shocked dat he did not respond to her goodnight wish.

"U did not even wished me back. I know u married me for ur ammi but u sud at least have some courtesy to wish someone back," said Zoya purposely to taunt him.

"Sorry Zoya, I forgot. Good night to u too, Zoya," said Asad.

"Okay," said Zoya n got on d bed.

She soon dozed off. Asad tuk his pillow n blanket n slept on d couch. He was shocked wid Zoya's strange behaviour which is happening 4m d time they got married.

Asad got up 1st. He lukd at Zoya n smiled seeing her lukn like an angel while sleeping. He recalled how he again failed last night to tell his feelings to her as she did not let him.

"Why Zoya is behaving differently wid me?" thinks Asad.

Just then, Zoya woke up n saw Asad sitting on d couch n got to know dat Asad slept on d couch instead of next to her. She got unhappy wid dis.

"Asad, why u slept on d couch?" asked Zoya.

"Cuz u slept on d bed," replied Asad.

"So wat if I slept on d bed does not means u will sleep on d couch. We got married yesterday so u sud sleep next to me not separately," said Zoya.

"Its not necessary. I told u already dat dis marriage is fake & I...," said Asad.

"...married u for my ammi's sake," Zoya completed his sentence, "I know dis. But not everyone knows dis. If everyone gets to know then they will not be happy."

"But I can't sleep wid u so soon," said Asad.

"I am only teln u to sleep next to me not have sex wid me," said Zoya.

"But still I need time," said Asad.

"Well, 4m 2day u will not talk to Tanveer n tell her to leave d house," said Zoya.

"How can tell me not talk to Tanveer n tell her to leave d house?" asked Asad shockingly.

"Cuz I hate dat woman. She always does sumthn to create difference between us. Plus, u can't keep a woman in ur house dat also a married woman wen u have a wife," replied Zoya.

"U r again accusing her. Tanu is my friend & I will not stop talking to her," said Asad.

"Tell her to leave d house," said Zoya.

"Why sud I do dat?" asked Asad.

"Cuz she is a danger to us due to her husband just like ur own cousin Mariyam who was a rape victim was danger to ur family at dat time," replied Zoya.

Asad was speechless.

"I will think abt it," said Asad.

"U better think abt it. For now, u will not talk wid Tanveer," said Zoya.

"Tanu is my friend. I will talk to her. U can't force me to do anything," said Asad.

"I am not forcing u but warning u. If u ever talk to Tanveer then u will pay for it. And 4m now, u will mention abt her wid Tanveer not Tanu," warned Zoya.

Asad was shocked wid d hatred she has for Tanveer. He went to d bathroom.

"Asad, u will have to listen to me otherwise u will regret," said Zoya.

Asad came out wearing a 3-piece black formal suit.

"Yesterday only, we got married & u r going for d office," said Zoya.

"So wat if we got married? I can't miss my office cuz of my wedding wid u," said Asad.

"Fine, then I will also got to my office," said Zoya.

"Okay," said Asad.

Zoya runs an event management company(can't believe she did nothing in d show wid her high education). Zoya went to d bathroom. She came out in her formal wear. Asad was shocked to see dat Zoya is wearing a short formal cloth on d next day of their wedding.

"Zoya," said Asad.

"Asad, I am hungry. Lets go n have breakfast," said Zoya.

Asad n Zoya came for d breakfast. Dilshad, Najma n Zeenat were shocked to see them in their formal clothes. Asad n Zoya tuk their seats at d dining table.

"Why r u both going to d office on d next day of ur wedding?" asked Dilshad shockingly.

"I asked him d same thing seeing him in formal wear but he said dat he can't miss his office cuz of his wedding wid me so I too decided to go to my office," replied Zoya.

"Ohh," said Dilshad.

"Zoya, why u wore formal wear on d next day of ur wedding?" asked Asad shockingly, "For some days, u sud only wear traditional clothes na."

"Allah Miya, wats wrong wid u Asad?" asked Zoya in disappointment, "No one asked me abt dis even phuphi n aapi being our elders but u showed dat u can never change ur regressive thinking. Wats wrong if I wear dis on d next day of our wedding? Wat storm will come if I do so? Why r u wearing 3 piece suit then instead of sherwani?"

Asad was speechless.

"Dilshad aunty, I thought Asad understands Zoya but I am doubting him now," said Zeenat.

Dilshad was disappointed due to Asad's question.

"Asad, plz stop interfering wid ur wife's choice of clothes. I thought dat I am raising u as a modern like me but u r always turning to be d opposite," said Dilshad disappointingly.

"I am sorry, ammi," said Asad.

"Say sorry to Zoya not me," said Dilshad.

Asad was shocked dat he has to apologize to Zoya for his question.

"I am sorry, Zoya. I will never ask again on wat u wear," apologized Asad.

Zoya smiled inwardly at his apology as she recalled how he forced her to apologize to Tanveer. She did not planned dis apology 4m Asad but it happened.

"Its okay, Asad. But don't ever do dis again. All girls dream of getn a husband who understands her n don't change her for his convenience. I expect u to be d same," said Zoya.

"I understand," said Asad.

"U better understand," said Zoya.

Precap: #Asad was abt to leave for d office wen Tanveer comes to him to talk wid him. Asad too talks wid her ignoring Zoya's warning. Zoya sees dis n gets angry.

#Just then, Asad hears Najma's scream n rushes to d kitchen. He is shocked to see Zoya is lying unconscious while bleeding 4m her left wrist.

#Asad receives a video 4m Zoya of him slapping her in d hospital wid a message dat d video which is sent to him can be sent to his dearest mother n dearest sister. Asad is shocked wid her blackmail.

A/N: Usually, Zoya is hurt by Asad for many chapters even though when they are married in several stories. So, I did some role reversal. Not everytime, a girl can tolerate all the crap thrown at her. Lets see if Asad realizes why Zoya is doing all this. 

Like for PMs😊

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago
ashlesha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If u don't mind,  this is the reality. 
I salute ur courage to show Zoya aggressive. 

I am liking it a lot.
But I would love it if zoya turns soft at last. 
Hope u r getting me.

The expression are imaginary.
Awesome use of language 
Most importantly  brilliant plot.

Cnt soon.
I m waiting here.

rajsmi thumbnail
Nice story- Great to see a strong and gutsy woman who can show a regressive thinking hubby what it is like to be on the receiving end 👍🏼
Edited by rajsmi - 7 years ago
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update. thanks for the pm
Ajuzangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very good
Love it
Love zoya's attitude
Asad should learn some lesson surely