Asya [Kabhi] SS My love Is Still Alive II Epilogue updated [18/4]

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Salam everyone...😃 finally a new thread...
thank you so much all of you...i am so thankful of all of you 🤗

thanks for supporting me until now and i hope you will support me till end to ðŸ˜³
special huggies to affu, yashu, jasso, gowtu, heenu, maggie 🤗 ...waisa to they all are my appi's but mai ek ko bhe nahe bulati😳 and yes nino and liyu 🤗 ...lol you guyz are not appi's so a different huggie for u both 🤗
at last i m so thankful of pary aka akaswan appi...i really miss you, hope you come back soon😭

scroll down for update😳
Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail
salam all...here is part 6, hope you guyz will like it...

Part 6:-

As the time was passing everyone's excitement was growing...

asad entered inside silently closed the door of his room, happy on his victory that she didn't saw him but his smile faded as he saw her sitting on his bed blowing air on her wet nail polish, as she saw him her loook changed into a dangerous one 'what the hell is this asad? You are very much LATE...?', she asked glaring at him 'i am so sorry yaar!!!! The meeting was fixed from long time...i had to stay..pardon ' he reasoned silently praying that she don't get angry 'Fine...i forgive you but u will be in so much problem if i won't find you here in the hall in an hour and receiving all the guest' ' i swear i ll be there in an few minutes ' he promised and picking up his closed which were neatly placed on his bed ran in wash room while she shook her head slightly 

X-X-X-X-X

Zoya came out from washroom drying her hair from the towel, after which she stood in front of mirror, she wore her earrings and applied make up when she heard a knock 'come in' she yelled and here he entered asad wearing a black sherwani looking handsome like always 'hmmm you ready?' she asked as she brought all her hair in front and settled them on her right shoulder eyeing him again and again 'hmmm i am but you still aren't ' he said chucking 'no i am ready too...let's go' looking at herself one last time in mirror she smiled as a green signal that she looks perfect, as she walked past him, he softly held her hand stopping her, she frowned and raised her eyebrow asking the matter 'wo actually he cleared his throat wo...your...yo' he tired to explain pointing his finger over her shoulder 'your what asad??!'

'wo yo...you forget to tie the thread' he finally blurted out and she giggled 'asad you were hesitating as if i grew horns on head' she laughed while he gave her a shyly smile 'acha!!! You go i will join u in a minute' he nodded and turned to leave while she turned to the mirror and brought her hand at the back and hold the threads pulling them close trying to tie knot but was having difficulty, unknown to her she started making weird noises to let out her frustration she was having that moment, asad stopped hearing it and turned towards her 'umm zoya' he asked, she stopped and eyed him from the mirror 'yeah??' ' if you don't mind so...' he whispered pointing at her hands which were still at back, she looked at him and then tried to look back, she usually don't  wear saari's so she have no practice of teing knots and all...it was always dilshaad or najma who helped her in teing these knots and all whenever she wore it in past 

'umm yes PLEASE' he nodded and walked closed to her, holding her hands, she then took back her hands, pulling them close he tied the first knot and then the second one...this time his hands touched her back slightly, she closed her eyes as she felt something weird and unknown feeling his touch , he pulled back his hand completing his task but before leaving he brought her hair back by carrying them 'what happened' 'can u let them fall back? Please' 'sure asad...why are you hesitating..ab chala?' she asked smiling and he smiled back...

It was mehendi fuction today, ayaan,humaira, najma and imran, the four looked stunning in there outfits, haseena too behaved like a normal person 😆 because she didn't wanted to ruin imran's happiness as she knew that if she did then he will leave her, which she can't let happen... 

It was ladies function but asad,ayaan, imran, farhan, gaffur and rashid were also present there sitting in one of the corner not disturbing ladies and there privacy, they enjoyed a lot...humaira and najma's mehendi was looking beautiful, all the elders started teasing them regarding the hena's colour and they blushed hard

Zoya laughed allowed at one of the comment , laughing she remembered something and her eyes became moist zoya haider loves you a lot...' look at the colour of your hena, it's so beautiful...' he will treat you like a princess... her own mehendi ceremony, she felt tears poured down her cheeks, but wiped them hurriedly 'zoya' she heard and turned only to find nikhat, her turned into a perfect fist, as the past memories came rushing bacl to her 'ji nikhat...' she said controlling her emotions, but can't cover it up at all, her voice held pain and disgust for nikhat, nikhat too felt that harshness and coldness in her behavior towards her, she didn't even called her bhabhi, she was noticing zoya since wedding functions started, it was third one but zoya didn't even tried to interact with her...she knew she is angry with her and nikhat herself was guilty, sighing she came close to her 'how are you?' nikhat questioned 'much better than that time when you guyz threw me out' she replied rude, nikhat took her hand in her's and asked 'apni bhabhi ko maaf nahe karoge?' zoya pulled her hands back and shook her head in a no 'never...you were not my bhabhi, i considered you my sister and when someone whom you considered your family betray you then it hurts a lot...you left when i needed my elder sister and now i don't want any relation with you...haider is no more and the way your family broke all relations with me i too broke my relations with you...' she said her eyes filled with tears remembering the time she spend with her and then her last words 'i am not able to do this' 

Zoya just left from there towards the kitchen leaving nikhat alone, she felt tears in her eyes 'i know i had hurt you but i hope someday you will forgive me' she said 'she will' nikhat turn fo find asad there 'don't worry nikhat bhabhi she is angry with you..well !!! Too much angry and you have to believe me that she gets angry with those whom she consider as her family, she will take time for it and also you had hurt a lot which wax unexpected by her...please wait' he said 'thank you asad, for lightning my hopes...i know i had hurt her but i am ready for punishment ' 'she's not cruel bhabhi that she will punish you...just wait a little until she feel like forgiving you and forgetting the past...' he answered and walked away

X-X-X-X-X

As zoya drank water and turned to go back she found asad just behind her 'what?' she asked as he kept staring at her 'your hands' he said, she looked at her hands and then back at him 'what happened to my hands?' 'you didn't applied hina?' 'oh this!!! no asad...i don't want to...' 'why zoya...you know hina looks so beautiful in your hands...please apply' 'fine if you want so...' 'very good...chalo now go and apply...' he said her lightly pushing towards the exit 'uffu..i am going na' she said faking anger and left...he chuckled

X-X-X-X-X

NEXT DAY

it was the filled with lots of fun, it was sangeet ceremony, everyone reached at the venue at 8 pm and the function started, instead of sangeet ceremony it felt lile a get together...they played antakshiri but throughout zoya did her best to ignore the shiekh's ...it was time for some performance

I like dandiya
I like garba
But, if you really wanna party
Throw your hands up and twist'em around
Do the bhangra everybody
Common and do the bhangra everybody

I like dandiya
I like garba
Do the bhangra everybody

Asad started the song and zoya joined

Nothing like my jatt mahiya
Nothing like my mutyaara
Nothing like some kangna shangna
And long da lashkhara
Booggie te woogie main gidda kholna
I toh go crazy ke jab vajde
Punjabi wedding song
Punjabi wedding song

She sung and pulled others in the song and they danced together...

Dholon ke beeaton pe main tha dolna
Haaye sharam chadd ke, laga jhatake
Hai isme nothing wrong
Punjabi wedding song

Asad imran and ayaan sang

I like dandiya
I like garba
Do the bhangra everybody

Humaira sang

Aye baaja, te gaaja,
Te ghodi, te shamiyana,

Najma sang

Laddu te shaadu,
Te lassi, te khaana vaana
Happiness makkhan maar ke ho gayi multiply
Chacha, te chachi, te maami
Te beeji viji, te hothon pe laali
Te phonon mein 3g vg

Zoya joined and the three danced singing it together 

Show shaa vaali garm hawa pe kardi raindi fly
Chhetti champagneon ki dhakkan kholna
Punjabi wedding song
Punjabi wedding song
Dholon ke beeaton pe main tha dolna
Haaye sharam chadd ke, laga jhatake
Hai isme nothing wrong
Punjabi wedding song

Asad sang pointing to humaira and ayaan ho were dancing together 

Yeh jodi
Jannaton ki lage meherbaani

He then pointed at najran

Yeh jodi
Haan mujhe bhi aisi jodi hai banani

Zoya sang with him and they danced together 

Yeh jodi
Apni hatheli aur lakeerein saath saath hai
Jinpe mubaarak barsaatein
Kayanaat karti hai
Baant mithaiyaan, lakhh badhaaiyaan
May you live long

Zoya sang glancing at asad

Kahoon Rabb ko hazaron shukraana
Gar mein bhi nazare nazrana
Kare tere varga hi,
Tere jaisa hi changa maahiya
Senti main hoti aur mental dholna

All of them pulled the elders and danced together 

Punjabi wedding song
Punjabi wedding song
Booggie te wooggie main gidda gholna
Punjabi wedding song
Punjabi wedding song
Punjabi wedding song
Punjabi wedding song

-----
Finally it was the day of nikah...it was decided that nikah will take place in khan mansion after azaan e Isha and then later they all will reach at the venue for Rukhsati...both the bride and grooms looked amazing, as they sat opposite each other waiting for qazi sahab to begin...

Asad was wearing a golden colour sherwani for nikah and zoya wore Pink clour shalwar kameez, dupatta covering her hair and a little make-up...she looked beautiful...she came outside and walked towards one of her friend 

'ara haseen baji...you said that asad and zoya got married but what is this...asad just came from that room and zoya from the other room...don't they live together??' asked chand bi, haseena's late husband sister...haseena shrugged and replied 'i don't know chand, i can never understand what this girl wants...poor asad...just for the sake of this so called friendship, he sacrificed his life...' she replied 'ohh poor he...i guess he will never be able to enjoy his married life...this girl will always create differences with him...' 

Zoya blood boiled hearing it...she wanted to go and give her a piece of mind but stopped thinking about the event...for that time she ignored it and concentrated on the nikah...soon the nikah took place

X-X-X-X-X

The function took place as a huge event, after all it was the wedding of Rashid Ahmed khan's children wedding...as the rukhsati took place there everyone from the khan and sidduiqi's family was crying, there Princess is leaving them...she were sad but happy that finally there princess had stepped in the other part of life and were sure that they will make it successful...after an emotional farewell najma left with the shiek's and humaira left with the khans...

As the reached back at khan mansion, they decided to skip all the extra rituals an all because they were tired, soon everyone retired to there rooms 

Asad came out of the bathroom changing in his tracks when he heard a knock, frowning he walked to the door and opened it to find zoya there 'what happen zoya? You didn't sleep?' 'wo asa...asad i want to sleep here in your room' 'why? Is there any problem in your room...he asked tense no..wo i think that being your wife i should stay here only' she whispered and asad was quite surprised with it...in past two months of there nikah it was the first time she called her his wife

so that was it!!! i hope you guyz like it, amu hope it was upto your expectations and there was a lot of asya😳 do leave back your response..i ll be waiting 

pm's later😳

thanks
aroo

Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have gone crazy after reading the update🤪Edited by Niya_789 - 9 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Main wahi soch rahi thi mujhi huggie kyun nahi
Baad main aage ka part padha 🤣
Congo for the new thread 🤗
aarzoo50 thumbnail
res...
unres...
last line " i
think that being your wife i should
stay here only"... dil le gayi...
it made me so excited fr wt vl come next... chalo kahi se to married lyf start hui...
awesome update...
so the siblibgs got married n i wish their happily married in love couple's lyf gives some akal to our AsYa couple...
continue soon aroo...
n haan my doubt badh raha hai that asad always loved zoya... n pondering about the title i think its from asads pov... His Love For Zoya Is Always Alive...Edited by aarzoo50 - 9 years ago
aarzoo50 thumbnail
res for afu, Gowtu, yashu, liyu, jas,
CHOCOSWATHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congo for new thread..
lovely chapter..
love story find its way in this..
dori scene😳shy asad😆
shiekhs family😕🤢..they are good for nothing
i afraid that they ll hurt Najma after her marriage..
asad and zoya in single room
eagerly waiting for next update dont delay as i did for this comment😃

Edited by CHOCOSWATHI - 9 years ago
ankie95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hayee hesitant asad
n zoe was influenced by haseena n company's talks
hmm good for us
awesome
asyaarshilover thumbnail