AsYa SS ~ •|| My Billionaire Model ||• {Chapter 5 - Page 6}

Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

This looks amazing 😍😍 A great start ❤️Can’t wait to read more ❤️❤️

Nice! a different concept and personalities

Originally posted by cutie15

This looks amazing 😍😍 A great start ❤️Can’t wait to read more ❤️❤️

Thanks for reading 

Will update soon

Originally posted by tanvi_mittal29

Nice! a different concept and personalities

Yup! So if you really like can you share with AsYaians?

Nice prologue 

Asad, find a girl to whom he love & marry.

Zoya, find a model.

Curious to know how both will complete their search.

Update soon please 

Thanks for pm

Originally posted by asifiqbalsh

Nice prologue 

Asad, find a girl to whom he love & marry.

Zoya, find a model.

Curious to know how both will complete their search.

Update soon please 

Thanks for pm

Will sure do

awsm update  to gud. 

Plzz do cont asap 

210.jpg

Cover credits to PriyaArshiSarun

Chapter 1

"Hey tamatar! are you sure it is the correct venue?", asked Asad, when he was supposed to drop her sister and her best friend Nazneen at their friend's family function.

Najma checked the invite and replied, "Yes. There are two banquette halls in the same venue, one is for small and other is for huge function"

"And which one we are going?", Nazneen smiled looking at Asad from the rear-view mirror.

Najma elbowed her to tease, "Not in the one, which you're supposed to"

"What do you mean?", Asad asked being oblivious.

"Actually Bhai! she wants to go in 'The Mirage' but the party is in Deewan's", she winked looking at Nazneen who eyed her.

Asad who was concentrating on his driving rolled his eyes, "Deewan's! Akaash Deewan?"

"Yeah! Mr. Deewan's sister is our classmate so, we have to go. It is Mr. Deewan's younger brother's marriage na", Nazneen well-mannerly replied to the whole thing.

Asad took a deep breath, "Yeah I'm also invited there"

"What?", Najma popped her eyes out.

"Do you know Ayesha...I mean Ayesha Deewan?", asked Najma.

Asad winked looking at her with the rear-view mirror and replied, "No, but Akaash Deewan"

Nazneen started chuckled with a whisper, "He will eye you there also, now you can't flirt Imraan", at which Najma gave her I-Will-Kill-You look.

---

"Come on James! It is your birthday, How can't I! be here", Zoya hugged her friend James and wished him a very happy birthday while offering a flower bouquet.

James adored her friendly behavior, "It doesn't matter how busy you're, you always entertain friends. That's so lovely about you"

Zoya opened her mouth, "praises, no I don't like buttering okay", at which James laughed and ordered, "Okay! I will not at one condition"

She sighed deeply, "Ah! what's that now", and licked her lipstick.

"You have to capture all the pictures", but before she could intervene he completed himself, "I know - I know, you are so-called fashion photographer within the quotes but, a friend will only be friends", and smiled.

She nodded her head, "Okay fine! but I've no camera here"

"I've arranged that already", winked James at which she replied, "You're such a ba***rd", and they laughed together.

She started clicking some pictures from the entrance of 'The Mirage', where she was present for the party and at the same time a dashing man, with two girls, entered the venue.

Her gaze was over him, the long heighten, strongly built up, brown orbs and classic attire, she couldn't stop herself from clicking the pictures, thinking that he might be a part of the party.

She kept clicking him but suddenly he got disappeared but she couldn't take eyes off from there and with a jerk, the only thought came to her mind, "What a look...just like I want for my project", but suddenly she realized, he was not there.

Zoya ran outside and asked the watchman, "The man in grey with two young girls, just arrived...where is he?"

"Actually ma'am he was the guest of Diwan's so I showed them the way", and he shrugged his shoulders.

Zoya ran towards the Diwan when the watchman stopped her, "the man in the grey with to young girls just entered?"

"Sorry ma'am he was a high profile guest I cannot explain anything to you after all Diwan's her high profiles", he denied elaborating.

Zoya thought for a second, "Can I enter for a second, just for a second", she bit her lower lip.

"No ma'am already told you", she snapped her head.

"Arghh!! Zoya what were you doing at that time just clicking the pictures. Ab jaane kahaan milega", she hit her own head and turned back when Asad came out to receive a phone call, "Yes. Coming, I understand Rishi, it's important Prasad had told me" and exited putting glasses on his eyes when Zoya just had entered, 'The mirage'

Edited by AWolfAndParrot - 1 years ago