Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Saw the movie.. good one. Each n everyone did great job.. loved the brothers chemistry...n I personally feels that fawad is overly praised n sid is underly praised..both were equally good.
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dont think its about overpraising or underappreciation at all. SID M has got some great reviews for his realistic portrayal, even hardest critic has said how understated his depiction is to show the vulnerabilities. Moreover he is the least experienced of the lot, yet was able to hold onto his own. Thats great progression for him. So overprasing Fawad is out of question imo, he is a terrific actor and he yet again proved that. Most of the audience and critics acknowledge that too. So lets not make it sound like a competition as its not that never was. No offence meant.Edited by pinkeye - 8 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Just saw the film.

Overall a nice family drama! What makes the movie great are the performances! great acting by the entire cast. Honestly nobody "stole the show" every single person in the movie was good. I guess certain fans want to paint a different picture.

The story itself is not that great it's not pathbreaking cinema or anything "wow". It is surely not in the same calibre as Airlift or Neerja in terms of where cinema progression is concerned. This a timepass movie

Rishi Kapoor was amazing in his role! He was the much needed comic relief in the film! The parents were good too!

Fawad Khan is a very natural actor! He gave his character life! Defiantly deserves more opportunities. His emotional scenes were bang on!

Siddharth is also very good! His performance was impactful too and in he matches up to whoever he is in the scene with! Acting has improved a lot in this film!

Alia was good too. But when you do the same role 4-5 time you have to be good! Lol She honestly doesn't have much to do in the film. Anyone could've done her role! With the exception of one scene she has nothing to do!

Music was nice but Let's nacho song was missing!

I would give the move 3/5 -

Just one note the below portion includes a spoiler so stop reading here:

*spoiler alert* - with Fawad's character I wish they went all the way and he flat out said "I am homosexual", if they wanted to go there they should've went all the way and be rebelious about it!

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 8 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Look at the bright side...if Fawad gets another movie after this and does kissing scenes then people from Pak will be relieved. ðŸ˜†
Anyways I think he realizes the impact such a role would have in Pak and taken it up with his eyes open. In India he really had nothing much to lose I guess. 
I am waiting to his future costar Hamza's reaction to this though. ðŸ˜†

Hamza is such a hypocrite...khud toh jawaani phir na aani kiya...phir usi movie ko denounce kiya...if he weren't so good looking and talented woh KRK ko competition de raha hota😆

I am sure FK does not give a flying f**k about Hamza's opinions😆
Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail
@Shaitan-Haiwan- thanks for the lovely review. So glad to see that you liked Fawad's work in the movie.
And Fawad steals the show is said by some critics and that got picked up by this forum I suppose!
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pinkeye

@Shaitan-Haiwan- thanks for the lovely review. So glad to see that you liked Fawad's work in the movie.
And Fawad steals the show is said by some critics and that got picked up by this forum I suppose!

Yeah I think Fawad is currently more refined in his craft than Sid/Alia. Buts he's also a lot more experienced too so have to consider that too!
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: fawadbae

Over actor fawad and wooden sid Acchey page apko 😲 😲

Given i love films and  watch every film and my review is always impartial of what i think of stars😆
Over hyped not over actor , liked him in khoobsurat too
pinkeye thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Yeah I think Fawad is currently more refined in his craft than Sid/Alia. Buts he's also a lot more experienced too so have to consider that too!

Yes surely he is more experienced than sid and aalia. Thats exactly what I mentioned inone of my previous comment. I have nothing against Sid or Aalia at all honestly and yet to watch the film to have my own take.

Glad you liked the film and hope now you have some idea or answers about Fawad as you were bit apprehensive about all the popularity he has on this forum.
pinkeye thumbnail
Originally posted by: ElOqUeNcE

How much it made yday

Approx 6.25 cr as per B8x office India.
Another source aka Joginder Tooteja tweeted its 6.75-7 cr approx.
pinkeye thumbnail

#KapoorAndSons picked up at metros/urban centres post-noon. Fri 6.85 cr. India biz.Taran Adarsh Tweeted-