I won't let you go:A ChakraWati OS

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi friends !๐Ÿ˜ŠFirst of all thank you all for liking my first ff 'symbol of love'.I know i haven't updated it off late. ๐Ÿ˜”i'm really sorry for that.For two days i was out of station and now that i'm back i thought of working on this new idea. I will try to update the ff as soon .๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This time i have a chakrawati os in store for you all.I hope u like it.If u do then pls hit like and drop you comments.

I WON'T LET YOU GO

Saubhagyawati was busy in her household chores.She was dusting the windows now, but her mind was somewhere else.She was lost in the dreams of her panditji,her prince charming.Her thoughts went back into the memory lane and she remembered their first meeting.She remembered just how chakrapani was running away from this marriage and how accidently he met her father at the naming ceremony of little kunwar balwant.
She could recollect everything,just everything that had happened long ago.It was all as if it just happened yesterday.How kunwar pratap stopped chakrapani from escaping the wedding and how it was love at first sight for the couple who fell for each other at the very first meeting.She thought of the fake attack on her and her father planned by phool in order to make chakrapani the 'great saviour' and almost instantly a smile made its way to her pretty face.She could see it all happening in front of her eyes now.She could see their marriage and how chakrapani placed the sacred vermillion on her forehead.All in all she was now in another world-a world that was meant only for her and her husband chakrapani.Now after 9 years,she was back with him in their own house after the gauna which took place just two days ago.
She respected her husband more than she respected anyone else.She applauded his vast knowledge of the shastras and vedas.She was proud of him and believed that he was the most intelligent man in the entire mewar.And yes,she loved him more than anyone else.
She thought of their best friends i.e.,kunwar pratap and ajabde respectively and how these friends had supported each other in every thick and thin.After PrAja's seperation,they too got seperated and stayed away from each other for 9 long years.Oh!These nine years were more like 90 as they missed each other terribly.Now that she was back here,she had all the time to dream of him.
As saubhagyawati was thus engrossed in her thoughts,she felt two eyes watching her .She turned around,only to find her panditji looking at her.

Chakri:saubhagyawati,where are u?
bhago:what kind of a question is it?i'm here just in front of you.
chakri:saubhagyawati,a person is there where his mind is,where his soul is and where his inner self is.So tell me where are you?
bhago:(mindlessly)i'm lost in you.
chakri:what..what did you say?
bhago:nothing.nothing.
chakri:then who was it who said "i'm lost in you"
bhago bit her lip.
bhago:i,i...
chakri:you don't need to say anything saubhagyawati.i know what you want to say.
bhago:so,what is it?tell me.let me also test your skills as an astrologer.
chakri:i don't need to be an astrologer to know what is on your mind.i know all that because your heart belongs to me.
bhago:panditji,i was just thinking about you and about all the beautiful moments in our lives.
chakri:well according to the gita,there are three types of people.first the ones who worship god in need.the second ones who think of god in times of need and the third ones who always worship him and love him from the bottom of their hearts.well,if that is what is called love then i have found true love in you.
bhago:(blushing)you are so witty panditji!
chakri:i already know that.tell me something new.
bhago:like?
chakri:like,what is it that you feel for me.
bhago:(blushing badly)i can't say it.
chakri:why can't you?i have told you everything so directly.
bhago:panditji,i..i really love you.i can't live without you.(almost in tears)i can't tell you how much i missed you all these years.each and every moment seemed like years to me.why didn't you send for me earlier?
chakri:(hugging)don't cry my dear.i too missed you a lot.i so wanted to send for you but couldn't have done so because i wanted everything to be first sorted out between baujiraj and ajabde baisa.and i know you too wanted the same.
bhago:yes panditji! i always wanted to see my friend ajabde happy.she was always there for me whenever i needed her.i naturally couldn't leave her alone in such a difficult phase in her life.i'm so glad that everything is now fine.
chakri:i can say the same thing to you too.i too wanted baujiraj's happiness and satisfaction.it was my duty to support him.
bhago:i can understand panditji.
chakri:i knew that you would understand.i really want to tell you that i love you more than anything in the world.i just want to be with you forever.now that you are with me,i think we should forget the past and think about the future.time once gone by can't return back.now we should think about what lies ahead of us.
bhago:you are right panditji.sticking to the past won't lead us anywhere.we need to forget all that but it won't be easy.
chakri(hugging her even more tightly):i'll make sure you do saubhagywati.now that you are with me i won't let you go.my love will help you forget all your sufferings.i'm really sorry,i have hurt you a lot.but i promise,i will love you so much that you will automatically forget all your pain.

With these words,chakrapani kissed saubhagyawati's lips.The couple enjoyed the beautiful moment in each other's company with a promise 'i won't let you go'.
                               ****************************************************************

Edited by ramya06 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Loved it. This is the first story I have read on Saubhagyawati and Chakrapani.
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Loved it. This is the first story I have read on Saubhagyawati and Chakrapani.

Thanks friend๐Ÿ˜Š.And yes this OS is one of its kind!๐Ÿ˜†
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ohh nice a Chakrawati OS - love it and love the fact that you brought another couple into our realm of stories...thank you so much...
beautiful story that captures the couple...
keep writing!!!
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Ohh nice a Chakrawati OS - love it and love the fact that you brought another couple into our realm of stories...thank you so much...
beautiful story that captures the couple...
keep writing!!!

Thanks garima.๐Ÿ˜Š
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Friends i really wanna know your views on this os.๐Ÿ˜ŠSo please please comment.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is an amazing OS๐Ÿ˜ƒ
First time I have read a story on this coupleโญ๏ธ
Edited by Bella02pie - 9 years ago
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bella02pie

This is an amazing OS๐Ÿ˜ƒ

First time I have read a story on this coupleโญ๏ธ

Thanks bella ๐Ÿ˜Š.
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Friends i'm waiting for more of your comments on this os as it is really close to my heart.๐Ÿ˜ŠSo even if u don't like it, just say.I just want to know your views.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely os. Loved their chemistry