Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Hey soni good to see u , I came after couple of days too.Asli  Duniya is keeping me out there.
Be good and pay attention to your exams🤗

thanks di 
it is not so easy o get in study 
but it is now very crucial time 
only 5 month left 
bu i will come to seek your guidance 
just let me know whenever you be free 
teacherji 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Just updated on pg  81

Unconditional Love...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

thanks di 
it is not so easy o get in study 
but it is now very crucial time 
only 5 month left 
bu i will come to seek your guidance 
just let me know whenever you be free 
teacherji 

Summer vacation I guess my studentji...😊 Any time just PM me and whenever I have time I will try my best.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Faiqa, indi, durga, sohara thanks for appreciating those lines on epi 198.
I miss a certain man and his girl in tv.

We all do Horizon 😊, can't stand anything else...
soni19sweet thumbnail

Summer vacation I guess my studentji...😊 Any time just PM me and whenever I have time I will try my best.

summmer vacation 
wow 
ohlaala di 
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Sohara 235
I had lots of fun going through the insiders's details. Very entertaining and interesting barrier resolution by Arshi. TX.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 236

Khate Meethey Rishtey, Umeed se...

[Hope and dreams in Relationships...]

Today's epi is reminding me IPK early promo where Arnav says,"humare Kapde humain banatain hai"[ our image and dignity makes us...very egoistic] because appearance is everything for him and today That delusional cloak is coming off slowly.His observations are stretching by seeing how everyone at home and around it's surroundings are keeping his Royal respect as a Damad intact. Their every action revolves around this whether Arnav babua will like it or not.. They are willing to undergo some hardships if Arnav  gets his happiness, He is an apple of All eyes.These relationships are the true strength of any human being in which Khushi looks rich and Arnav is way poor.Khushi drives her strength from her family while Arnav is weak in this case and that's why Khushi's " Hum tho khilathe hain , par yeh khaathe nahi " [I gave him to eat but he doesn't] is significant... Khushi is caring and compassionate towards him but his suspicious nature prevents him from accepting it , leading to his weakness !!👏👏👏

absolutely awesome thought. 

He has been welcomed with open arms in this town. There are unbelievable things in which you believe but sometimes your beliefs seems shorter in length in front of the Love and care of others and in front of the circumstances you are in , whether you are rich or poor. Today we encounter such scenes which urged me to think in this direction while some took me to compare Shyam and ASR.

Pause here:A contrast of the guest on the other side, Babli is surrounded by cool gadgets away from love and concern from HEART.

The  first cloak off of Royal mind begins with the Public  Bath of Arnav ..Arnav runs out of water and standing in the doorway covered in foam ,can't open his eyes in desperate need of fresh water to clean himself .Khushi rejects Garima's idea of using kitchen water and leads him by holding his hand to the water. The moment his eyes gets clear and discovers his territory totally gets dismayed to know his current position .He shows his indignation to Khushi but the gathered crowd  do not give a special thought to it but in return they invite him on breakfast. ... Arnav would have torn Khushi to million pieces but he is surrounded by those people for whom lack of basic necessities are facts of life and they did not find it awkward to see Arnav taking bath publicly and dealt with it sensibly and this helped the perception of Arnav because  though he felt affronted but he understood this is  a way of life and that brings his rage on halt and he just shows his annoyance to Khushi by saying "Don't talk to me" ...instead of 'How Dare You Khushi Kumari Gupta ? "...

your perception again amused me. this is surreal that how you made that annoying public bath justified. Really never could thought like that. but i was annoyed at her action. 

Yes,Khushi wanted to show him how tough it is for people below the poverty line to survive; how they have to depend on "Ration" food; how they have to wait for the "Municipal Water Supply" or how they survived without AC or even Fan... One day, if they run out of time, they are delayed in everything. Then there was the Dargah scene when Khushi told him - "aap ko toh Bhagwan ka ehsaan manna chahiye ke aap ke paas sab kuch hain". Indeed that is so true and today we saw even if these people are not of high class still they have "Manners" . This scene was for ASR to understand how people work hard for their basic life and it's amenities.

thanks for quoting the dialogue what she said in dargah. Yes we should thank God for what he gave us.  we should see the people who are deprived and live in meagerness. Khushi's neighbors are really very warm at heart. 

Khushi's "Bijlii aagayi"meaning Hope that darkness will be removed for forever...Arnav is in the Gupta House ,meaning that this is where his final part of the MU will get cleared. This is where the story of Khushi and Shyam started and this is where Arnav will see its reality.👏

But this fits on Khushi here,"Hope is the only thing stronger than fear"... because in her life there is nothing but HOPE,   that she will be able to find the reason for this sudden marriage, ,the reason of sudden change of his behavior so drastically from one moment to other.A hope that she will be able to push Arnav to the edge to spill the truth.A  hope that she will be able to change the opinion of this person who has become so important to her unconsciously and hope that she will be able to remove that hate .."nafrat" which she can't bear in his eyes for her. Hope is her only lifeline because the other side is Fear and that she cannot afford to think, because that represents her worst nightmare, the end of her marriage, marriage which was and is the most important thing for Khushi Kumari Gupta. The end of which will effect her life as well as her family , A stigma... Her parents will die with that.

Perfectly described Khushi's character. Khushi is a very optimistic girl and serendipitous as well. she tries to find happiness in her acute pain and smiles forgetting her grief. No matter what she never loses hope and fights till her last breath. Arnav was the the one for whom her heart beats, so how can she bear his loathe. That's why she pushed him to the edge to know the truth of his hate.  

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Eyes covered with foamy soap  and can't see now but he is conscious and is leading towards purity[Water..meaning Khushi]] by Khushi and same later during kidnapping covered with black strip , Khushi will be unable to help him but her presence will guide him and black strip will be removed for permanently meaning all the misunderstandings will be washed away.

[INFO:"Rapidly-modernising India is drowning in its own excreta," notes the New Delhi-based Sunita Narain, Director General of the Centre for Science and Environment in a Comment piece published on June 14,2012 in Nature... "over 2 billion people in China and India have gained access to improved water sources from 1990 to 2010, and the proportion of the global population still using unimproved sources is estimated at only 11 per cent." ... India still accounts for one-third of the world's 1.42 billion poor people. Today access to improved water source have increased but the timely water supply is still valid and this is how low-middle class people really survive their daily necessities even in rural areas...]

thanks for the info. We never face such problem in the USA, so can't realize how people live in Indian subcontinent.

Here comes the dining table scene which completely depicts the the "Big Heart" that the Guptas have.Arnav's happiness is their biggest asset for which they can go any length without a frown on their faces.

Symbolism and connection: Khushi goes for bringing curd from the neighbors.Three things Milk, curd and ghee which comes from sacred cow are viewed as the concentrated essence of the plants and are symbol of Purity , spiritual nourishment and removal of negative energy.

Don't forget we are seeing plants and water in this track a lot either Anjali is giving them water or Khushi or Arnav meaning, Arnav's pure Heart always remains in the picture as well as Khushi's.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: When ASR and Khushi's vehicles have an accident and Khushi told him - "har cheez paison mein nahin toli jaati". Aur ek baat, hum aapke nuksaan ke saare paise chukka denge, lekin jo nuksaan aap ne humara kiya naa, uski bhar pai aap zindagi nehin kar paoge".[Not everything can be bought from money, I will pay your damage but the damage you've done to me and my family has no price] Then she said again - "Khuddari se jeetein hain humlog".  ASR answered- "Khuddari ki baatein bahut sasti hoti hain, tum bhi yehin ho, aur main bhi. We'll see". Today he is seeing and feeling all of that "Khudaari " and Khushi's words of nuksaan will come to picture too during Preeto's wedding.

thanks again for quoting another significant dialogue from earlier episode. I must say amazing connection. Can't believe that ASR was so snobbish before.

Garima and Buaji spend all the money they had on food without hesitation to just make him home. This is called "Khuddari and heart"that Khushi always talk about. ..As my grabber is Arnav's guilt to know that they paid the bill.Khushi's words are coming around.

Garimaji and Buaji did all that even without knowing that Arnav had ordered the food for the entire family . The  moment when he tells them that the food is for everyone , The surprised look on their faces spreads a happiness across their faces  ..Their happiness brings a PURE smile despite the strange taste of fusili,macaroni etc ...because for  Gupta's it is not the action but the thought behind the action that counts and content across his face knowing they liked it.

brilliant observation. so true, they were happy because of his thought, not for the food.

This reminded me of Nani's words "Chotte ko akele Khane ki aadat hai" ....[he is used to eat alone]... Arnav Singh Raizada who has gotten used to his own company is craving for company, for the approval of Guptas. How amazing is that? his small smile of happiness with Buaji's approval  is showing that oomewhere inside him ,there is a boy who is craving for unconditional love and he will get it right here in Guptas.

yes, you are right. That's why he blended so well there. his inhibition was less, as if he was coming out form the facade of ASR. Arnav has brought up in a joint family. then why the environment is different in RM. I wonder why Anjali didn't give him this kind of love what he is getting from Gupta family. Anjali can usurp his money and pamper her swindler husband.

PONDERING COMPARISON DOTS:This scene took me to Shyaam's Chaat scene. He made all of the Khushi's fav to remain in good book for her without caring Payal or Buaji's choices .. "Hum aap ki pasand jaan te hain Khuhiji".. But There is no fake acts in Arnav..he knows that  Guptas have never tasted that kind of food yet that does not stop him from ordering for them ... even now he is thinking from his POV just like AC and he has not entered the world of Gupta's yet , but he is including Gupta's into his world and not just Khushi only. He took into consideration their likes too while ordering the food. Healthy soup for Babuji, Spicy pasta for Khushi, macaroni with mild sauce for Buaji and Fusili for Garimaji. Yeah these foods were new to them but that is what ASR all about. He never tries to please anyone or expects if anyone wants to accept him.For that they have to first understand him like the way he never forced Khushi to change for him at any step. Arnav's heart is "Pure". Which, Khushi and the Guptas' will figure out at the end of this track.

loved the comparison between Arnav and Shyam.

Loved the reaction of Khushi, [sanaya did a good job here] .. She goes in different phases of reactions while seeing the bill but she couldn't pick up the fight with him as it was her fault which brought her family at this point but her rage changes into a soft amusing smile and happiness seeing his Laad Governor into a thoughtful damad here and Khushi is touched, when he hands over the pasta to her.He ordered especially keeping her taste in mind. she loves teekha [spice] she holds on to it as if her life depends on it - but her happiness does not last long as in the next second as he accused her of a Thief.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Ajeeb hai yeh...when Arnav gave her the food tiffin on Kanyadaan , she ddn't eat that day and just looking at the food because Arnav gave it to her , considering her"unhon ne di hai..." ... Arnav has given his heart to Khushi but she does not know that but when she will know ...it will be the most precious thing that she will have and she will take care of his heart and him above everything and over everything.,,

Today he was very close to his limit but he had not crossed it yet. When the shock came with his car he could not control it any longer and he blamed her for the bath. A person who has been quiet holding the ocean of pain inside him just called her a "Chor" [Thief].  Arnav's perspective is that Khushi is a thief who has stolen his sister's husband, and her happiness and she has stolen his dreams. Dreams that he had started weaving because of her, dreams that made him believe in beautiful life, dreams that made him dream of living his whole life full of dreams once again. According to him,she is stealing his dignity, his class, everything that makes him a man he is today.

How wrong he is because like Khushi said "Aaapka anuman mausam vibhaag ki bhavishyavani ki tarah galat hain",[ all his interpretations, all his assumptions,all his views are incorrect.] ...The  base of his assumptions is all wrong because he is unaware that its not Khushi but he himself is a thief who stole her dreams, his and her family's dreams just because he did not believe her enough and that he will find out after knowing the TRUTH.👏..Loved this "Its okay for people to see me taking bath - but its not okay for us to fight...

Pause here: Today he called her a thief and soon one name calling will  lead to spilling the reason... Khushi tries to make him quiet,[ Role switch]... while the image conscious Arnav has no intention of doing so in his anger.This reflects the middle class upbringing of Khushi ,status of family ,relationships which will be guarded and protected from the eyes of the prying world...The marriage or any relationship  will be presented as perfect at all times to the outside world !!

I can't compare Arnav's out burst with the public bath. I don't know why sensible Arnav divulge their turbulent relationship so openly.

He got stripped twice and then suspicious File at the end that shows , something is going to happen with Arnavji...

Symbolism and connection:Before Khushi changed his tire to make sure his car keep running, meaning his life stays stable.Now Khushi says, "Apke baithne ki kursi..." and all 4 wheels are gone...at the top Shyam has the key...meaning Arnav's life is going to be out of turf now.

Shyam has made the key ...Yeah..!!!

Mamaji's presence was useless...Double Yeah...!!!😆

So many things in IPK was useless. Don't know why they showed it?

stupendo,fantabulous take.
So insightful, so significant, so cognitive and so poignant.
one of your best review for sure and I loved it so much that I turned it almost blue, what are my favorite parts.
I wrote a rough take of this episode in word. But after reading your take I think I have to change so many points in my take, Specially about the public bath. I was frantic on Khushi But how you interpreted the scene in different aspect, completely changed my perception. I never knew that people in India are so much in want of water. From now on, I will not gonna waste water of sure.
my comments are everywhere in purple.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 241

There is something immensely real in this episode. Raw emotions hurtling at you from everywhere. Khushi and Arnav are as real as the husband and wife as they are the star crossed lovers. A myriad of emotions flitting on the actors' face piercing right through me. 

He is still reeling from the reminder that Khushi's words have stirred in him. Teary eyed and yet all man as only Barun can make Arnav appear. Do I see regret at his actions? He did not ask for an explanation. Is there remorse that he compelled her to marry him?  Isn't there also that deep seated betrayal that has scarred him? Jo chap gaya hai mann mein.  Such inspired acting is a rare sight to behold.  Almost out of breath having been hit in full force by such a potent wave of hurtful memory. And just as his heart may have considered the possibility of analyzing what the eyes saw on the terrace that night, his mind kicks in on reflex. Anger is his armour against that unbearable pain. The wrong that had been inflicted on him and also the wrong that he has forced upon her. His mind wants to blame her. The ready excuse is a lost file. All her pranks, some that even had us gritting our teeth, have only got him slightly angry, secretly amused. Then why so much anger today? The answer.. the festering wound is entirely exposed right now.

beautifully written arnav's feelings here. Yes Barun was stupendous emoting the vulnerability.

Fate is busy orchestrating this complex symphony.👏 One minute the jarring anger and the very next beat .. Soft expression on those sharp chiseled features. His heart is winning again. Chides him. Why do you wrong her so? The file is in your bag.  She may be pagal but not bad.

Destiny cannot be hurried though. It follows its own pace and right now he will be plummeted into the inferno of the dammed. A shiny piece of wrapping paper sticking out of a drawer brings with it unmeasured anguish. "With love shayam". Did he imagine this a proof that for her it was a dear memory to be preserved.  The possessive lover could have wrung the neck if someone said that to her. But what about the brother? What does he do if she returns the hug. Stands in front of the trusted jeejaji and asks him to leave his di. The vision that haunts the man is clearly seen in the actor's dark unfathomable eyes. I just can't take my eyes off him today. Each frame something new in the eyes bottomless pit of those eyes. Movement of a minute muscle and the solemn face transforms to make me feel something different. The way he holds his body. Smoothly gliding from one stance to another conveying everything.

your description of Barun's brilliant acting is so accurate.

I was so mad at cvs to show the scene of the gift wrap. In the crux of the moment of their relationship, while things were getting better, they tried to create another MU.

She walks in to call him. Had he been in a good mood maybe she would have shared a bit of the outrage she felt against those rude larke wale. She is the same girl who wanted to reason out about dahej during Payal's wedding. In an instant she senses something terribly wrong. With just as much certainty she knows he is extremely angry as she knows she belongs with this man come what may. She panics. Jumps to the conclusion that this must be because of what he heard earlier. Tries to explain. Desperately tries to reach out to him. Oh she can feel her Arnavji is in pain! Too much pain.. Yet soon she is indignant. How do you make it right when you don't know what is wrong? She questions him. Is she wondering why this relapse when things had just gotten better between them? It unnerves her. Happens in real life too when you feel you are the cause of your loved ones discomfort. Also helpless if you can't figure out what it is about. Soon angry because it affects you so much yet you aren't sure why it is your fault. And why isn't he helping you understand. Giving you an opportunity to set things right. Lovely genuine reactions. Sanaya's eyes ablaze with so many things unnamed unsaid. You can feel each intense emotion Khushi is going through. It hurts you like it is hurting her.

It will soon be time for the catharsis of all that has caused them this anguish. Just not yet. Not tonight. He orders her out. The verge of losing control. And amidst this the beats of drums, shenai. Wedding music. Reminder of everything. 

The mother walks in and tries to get damaadji to come out. But he won't. You can literally feel the extreme self control he is exerting to answer civilly to her. But his grasp on his emotions is breaking. And outside, she who would laugh and be the first one to dance wears this forced smile on her beautiful stricken face. Tries to do what she does best. Laugh for the sake of others. Be sweet and hope to infuse that sweetness in others. But the people in front of her are too sour to be swayed by her guile free attempts.

Really, such a predicament situation for both of them to remain in the facade of goodness where their heart was in inferno. brilliant acting indeed by both Barun and Sanaya.

The larke wale think they are more important than the man inside. I feel scornful at their ignorance. Buaji with her new camaraderie with babau takes charge of calling him. But even she fails. He won't come. So buaji goes in serach of Khushi. Again very very real when the in laws approach the daughter to handle the damaad. But Khushi can't help this time.She stands forlorn in the kitchen. Detached from all.  Away from people, the noise, the festivities. In her own inferno of heartbreak. I have been in this place and it is an absolutely awful place to be in. Try to smile in front of others when you have fought with the one you love. All the body shouts out for is to curl up into a ball in some dark corner till the hurt goes away. Till you reconcile with your beloved. That one person for whom your heart beats. The one pivotal person around whom your world revolves. Almost a physical suffering while your soul battles this agony. 

Beautifully written, Khushi's emotions.

He was ready to go back home. Called up Aman and packs his bag. Put in his white towels. Has had enough. Enough of this place that had slowly lead him to be unguarded, joyful and then shoved him heartlessly back into the same torture. In the middle of all this the ladies hesitantly walk in. He has his back towards them, but his ear catches the worry in their voice and his mind processes the gross injustice unfolding. He cannot believe what is going on. We call him perceptive and he is exactly that. We call him a man of action and he is that also as we will come to see. In that haze of his own pain he heard each scathing remark. Each derogatory taunt and his mind registered the helplessness of the women. Buaji a replica of her dear niece tries to lighten the situation but the dulha's mamiji will not be pacified. A little like the mamiji we are so familiar with. Insisting about how high class they are.  How her nephew works in this big company and is going to be promoted. Taunting the girl's family. Ridiculing their gifts. Demeaning the very people they have come to form this new relationship with. Very sad but this does happen in our society. Where people least deserving end up demanding, forcing respect.👏

At the height of his pain he is touched by others pain. This is what I call truly selfless. Khushi is that too. His loved ones failed to bring him out of the room, but now he walks out of his own violation. Not for the girl he loves or for her family. But for strangers. Just because there is a bride there sitting all lost hating what her family has to go through. Just because the best an earnest mother can give does not seem to be enough for others. Just because it is wrong.  We had been joking about his brain having lost the edge but he has heard enough. Devi maiyya smiles on her favourite child's most favourite person. If he wants to fix this he will have all the ammunition he needs to destroy this evil.👏

Khushi also continues for the sake of others. She tries to reason out yet stand up for what is right herself. She does it the way she knows how to. With a smile. Wants to use her sweet words to spread smiles and calm down tempers. But he walks in, "khushi chup raho". That unmistakable unquestionable right over her. "Dusri ice cream leke aao... Main Arnav Khushi ka husband". I am thinking that mamaji doesn't value his dear life. When he says, "baro se kaise baat ki jati hai ye aap apni patni ko sikhayiye.", If looks could kill that man would be a charred mass by now. "Koshish karunga". Our man is in a deadly mood. Cannot be messed with tonight. Razor sharp. A slight touch can draw out blood.  Awesome metaphor. This Arnav is scary yet intriguing. I simply cannot resist him. Just before picking up Aman's call he looks at the bride. Lovely! One tiny second and to me it shouts of the gem of a heart the man has. Yes what about the bride? What must she be going through. Her whole new life about to start and based on what? What does she have to look forward to. Another bride he claimed in tears. Powerless to do anything about that. But this time he is not powerless. Cannot be indifferent to this violation.
arnav showed that he is a true man and a great human being.

His wife stands affronted. She may have hoped that he would side with her and put a full stop to all this nonsense. Follows him inside. All ready for a fight. How dare you talk like that to me in front of others? A real husband and wife fight. but he is still seething in anger. Cannot forget the glittering neatly carefully folded gift wrap tucked away in the draw. Behind them the groom is on a call. Agitated he paces. We know what this is all about. There are enough hints in the scenes as this moment unfolds and yet thanks to the superb pacing, today I am a going crazy with anticipation. But Khushi does not care. Already hurt, now insulted by the way he treated her in front of outsiders. In anger she exaggerates. He is taking their side in everything she complains. She will manage on her own. She shouldn't be surprised since after all he is exactly like them. Rich, spoilt and heartless!  Oh if only she knew how far from truth this is. If only he knew that he has no right nor any reason to be mad at her. Deception she may have committed but it was all for him and his di. A little flawed  may have been her logic but her mistake is nowhere near the illusion he is under. 
very well said again. why there is so much MU between them? while their heart only beat for each other. So painful to see.

Having successfully hurt her enough to have her walk out of the room Arnav turns his attention to more pressing matters. Something he can actually solve. Impatient to repair this broken thing that he does have control over. He walks and places his hand on the tense young man's shoulder. A surprisingly powerful gesture. This man does not deserve to be an AR employee.  Apni baat bina dare confidence se kehni ki himmat. Jab tak tum apni wife ko respect karna, uski family ko respect karna nai sikh jate meri company ko tumhari koi zarurat nahi hai.  Unfaltering conviction in what is right and what is wrong. And to me this is a reminder of why he is Arnav Singh Raizada. Why this character and this actor are irreplaceable. Why no one can be like him. And also why I joined an online forum and started writing.

beautiful take Rhea.
 some of the lines are so well written that amused me.
Very intense episode after some light hearted fun and romantic epsiode.
I just couldn't expect that gift wrap scene. I was hell annoyed after the telecast.
All the blue lines stood out for me.
My comments are in purple.
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-234

mooh dekhai of our sexy man

hayee gif took my heart out so lovely 

Workaholic Arnav is back in his work🥱. There can be any vacation for him. He just couldn't build an empire just like that. But the killing heat is not giving him respite. He is sweating, his state is almost tousled, he is already looking emaciated. He can go back to RM, as Khushi has tethered him for a while. Droplets of perspiration have been travelling down from his forehead to his eyes brows to eye lashes. It's getting difficult to concentrate on his laptop. He thinks to change his sitting from the table to some where else, where he can get a bit comfort or near a fan. When he stands up, his look goes to the Salman Khan poster on the wall. He is astonished. His eyes go to another pic of khushi and Salman and a palanquin in between. He smiles derisively, he is not jealous. He knows she is crazy and  this crazy girl always makes him smile like this.

But soon he will replace Salman, though his pic has already embedded in Khushi's heart permanently. She just can't show it as he hates her now. Or moreover, you hot workaholic how will you know about phangirls ? We fan girls even make our hero our husband clandestinely. Like, you are my husband..hehe.😆

Bua and amma sneak in the room, but go back seeing him working. they just can't disturb their haughty son in law. But Arnav is the damad now, he is not shrewd ASR any more. He calls bua, guessed it can be her. Bua is tizzy😆. Feigning innocence she tells him that some people came to meet him. Arnav misunderstands the visitors as AC guys. Bua becomes flabbergasted to see his enthusiasm to meet the people who are not AC guys, but their over inquisitive neighbors.

Arnav comes out from his room and becomes stupefied to see three elderly ladies there. khushi is bewildered as well, how bua and amma could avert him from his work!An involuntary what the comes out from his mouth. The oldest lady can't understand what he said. So khushi interprets his what the like this,

"What the matlab, hume inhe pehchante nahi hai. Hume pehchan karao."

(I don't know them. Pls introduce me with them)😆

I was laughing to see her satire. Her sense of humor is superb.Bua, amma and the guests get delighted to know that. Khushi makes him sit and introduces him with the ladies who all are bua's friends. With annoyance he says her that "pata hai"

"pata nahi lata, kusum lata."🤣

ASR anger pulsates more to see her sarcastic jibe.🥺

Khushi introduces her husband with endearing authority,  "Aur yeh hamari woh" 

The ladies get enamored to see his roop, "kitna sundar larka hai." Bua becomes delighted and adds proudly that he is the nandkissore.

ASR is really feeling uncomfortable at so much accolade. He wants to go back to his work. But Khushi will not let him escape so easily. She pushes him back in the sit, she is having so much fun.🤢

"ye thodi sharmilee kisimke hai.'😉

What a wrong delineation; ASR who makes people tremulous in fear is shy! But his social niceties surprised me. ASR is sitting in the middle of all middle class ladies and letting them having conversation with him. khushi really changed him a lot.

In this whole scene Bua's sharmilee expression was a treat to watch.

"He is good looking but does he have any education?"😲

The old lady asks a very important question. But it hurts ASR's ego  the lady asks him whether he studied till ten grade! He gives a bewildered expression,😆

"I completed my MBA from Harvard."😕

The ladies don't have any idea where is Harvard, they think it's Haridwar, where people usually go for religious studies. Bua stands for her favorite son in law, he studied business and he is the owner of big factories, thousands of people work under him. The old lady wants to compete now, her Lallan also has a big shop and ten people work under him. A spook of little boy gets inside ASR now, how this granny can insult him like this, he says in a quick repartee,

"Not a single shop, but I have chain of industries.

"Shop of chain!."  The ladies are flabbergasted.

Khushi corrects them in pronto, not shop of chains, but chain of shops. The ladies are so happy for Khushi now, "bohoti achcha larka mila hai khushiko. (khushi got such a good husband)'

They all stand up to come closer to Arnav. Granny pulls his cheek, "very handsome guy." Arnav gets scared to see that the lady leans on him and gives him a kiss on his forehead and blesses him as well,

"Joog joog jeo beta."

He wipes his forehead with irritation. He reminds me of my little nephew here. Every time I kiss him on his cheek, he wipes it with disgust.

The other lady gives Khushi some money to buy him some itra.

"itra, he likes itra a lot, specially in hannky."

Arnav gives her a glacial stare.

Before leaving the old lady ask him will he keep her happy ?

He answers with annoyance "whatever."

The old lady can't understand the meaning of whatever, so his interpreter wife Khushi translate it from her point of view,

"It means life long, he will keep me happy."⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Can I assume it as Khushi's secret wish! He is the man of her love and she clandestinely wished to be with him for eternity. But never dared to express it to him. And now the situation has become so complicated that they can't even think properly.

The elderly woman again blesses them beatifically to live long, "janam janamtar tum dono sath rahe, you should be together for this life and  all the lives ahead."

To hear the blessing Arnav and Khushi both look at each other with a jolt. In the recent events they forgot that this was just a contract marriage of six months. This janam janamtar thing embroils both of them.😭

Everybody left, arnav and Khushi are alone in the living room. That elderly woman's blessing is still reverberating in their mind. They start to walk in different direction, but  look back to see each other. Her words made deep impact in both of their minds. With her heart pounding painfully, she fixedly stares at him, a million confused, chaotic thoughts running berserk in her head. Arnav is also in embroilment. Their feeling for each other what was buried inside their heart incites them.😭 A sudden deluge of indecipherable yet powerful emotions washes across their heart, leaving it aching with a gentle melancholy in it's wake. They ebb in the abyss of thought, where there is so much pain, so much confusion, so much animosity, so much contempt, but so much suppressed love and care.

wow outstanding sohu 

Anjali is showing Babli some baby's pics of different age in mom's womb. Babli knows it all that the baby will be born in nine months. Anjlai gets surprised at her cognition.

Akash comes then from office. As usual Babli gets jovial to see him. She gets more delectable to see the gift in his hand, she thinks it's for her. She runs in to get the surprise gift what she prepared for Akash. Akash actually got the gift for Payal on their first month marriage anniversary. When Babli comes back with her surprise gift, Anjali tells her to leave them alone. Babli abominates to see Akash wishes Payal and giving her the gift.

Pause: Arnav didn't bring any gift for khushi on their first month marriage anniversary, but they both got the pure blessings from an elderly woman as a precious gift. One more thing what amuses me, is the good heart of this middle class people. In Khushi's mooh dekhai instead of blessings she got loathsome remarks from some shabby women. And today in Arnav's satirical mooh dekhai he got only blessings and good wishes.

👏

agree totally this is the bitter truth of real world too sadly 

A big truck comes in Laxminagar makes everybody flummoxed. They are looking for Arnav Singh Raizada's house. The neighbors who were just coming back from Arnav's mooh dekhai get surprised to see the AC in the truck. They bring the AC people to buaji's house. They are assuming that Madhumati's rich son in law is taking care of  their family. These middle class neighbors assume too much. Arnav also comes there to hear the door bell. The gupta ladies are ambiguous what's happening. Arnav says Khushi that he is just putting an AC,  it's not a big issue, when he will leave, everybody can use it. Without much ado he goes inside the room to instruct the people where to put the AC😡. Khushi gets upset and so as bua. Amma is rather in an understanding state.

The Gupta ladies come inside the room. The technician is doubtful that whether this old house can take the load of the split AC! Arnav berates them and tells them to do their job. Amma retorts the technician that the wall is strong enough to bear the load.

"The house is old but strong like me." bua says in painstaking voice. Bua is feeling humiliated that they couldn't give Arnav the comfort, so he had to provide his own comfort. Amma tries to meliorate the situation, saying that it's alright; he is not used to with our life style. The guy passes him his towel and toiletries, what makes Arnav more embarrassed.

"actually I have a habit to use my product." He is rueful.😡

I'm amused again, where is the arrogant ASR? From when he started to care so much?

"It's ok son, if you feel good then I'm happy." Bua tries to alleviate his mood.😃

Khushi resents to see her amma and bua hurt. Why so much fuss, she should feel happy that he is trying to adapt, and that is plausible. I also can't blame her as she is too sensitive with her family. No matter what she can't see them hurt.  When she tries to speak, both amma and bua try to make her feel good. Amma says they are fine with the change, he also adjusted the change when she started to stay with him. khushi becomes woebegone to recollect how he threw out from his room on the wedding night. So she didn't forget the pain, so am I. Khushi comes in the room and Arnav looks at her ruefully.😳

Khushi disgruntles to see the change in her room. She looks at his towels, toiletries, AC, laptop; the room is now filled with Arnav's stuffs. She thinks he took a revenge, because she changed his room as her wish. But she did it without hurting anybody's feelings. And here he made everybody upset.😭 She wanted to edify him the life of common people. And now he is trying to make this his favorite imaginary world. All feelings of anger and rancor seeps out from her heart; what he tried to show by changing bua's house, that how they live. How dare he insult bua and amma. She starts to throw his stuffs on the floor in anger. She grumbles,😭

Arnav Singh Raizda, hum apko zindegi ka path parhakai dum lenge. Now I'll teach you a lesson that you will remember whole life."

A fire of retribution ignites inside her. but the good thing is, she again puts his stuffs back on the table.

❤️

Pause: I don't know what wrong he did. First of all Khsuhi should appreciate that he came to stay with her, whether their marriage is just a contract marriage. If he wants to make his stay comfortable, then what's wrong with it. My mom told me, when I first visited India, my dad bought AC for my aunt's home so that we kids could live there comfortably. Why sensible Khushi couldn't understand that the things what he brought is his necessities. I also take my towels and toiletries when we go somewhere. I never use other people's stuff and like ASR I also have the habit to use the product of my favorite brand.

(sorry a different pov upon this according to me my thought, but i respect your pov and glad you put and share it )⭐️

Arnav comes in the room, the mosquitoes are troubling him. The first thing he said to her in baiting tone, that he doesn't want to sleep on the bed with her. khushi is nonchalant, just grabs things from the armoire. He asks her, is there any sofa?

"nahi hai. And there is no extra bedding. Moreover you can't sleep on the floor, because you must not want the rat eats up your hair." 😆

"What" he is scared to hear about chuhoka nashta.😲

"chuhe, raat bhar idhar udar gumte rehte hai, barha udham machete hai." She frightens him more by demonstrating how the rats trouble them at night.

"Ok then I'll sleep in my car."  He moves towards the door.😆

"Ok sleep then, but get your answer prepared when amma and bua will ask you. Moreover, whole day you proved that you are the son in law of the family. And the rest you are smart enough to understand"👍🏼

Khushi's pragmatic words make Arnav stay back. But the mosquitoes are troubling him so much. khushi is frustrated, she wishes, if he was not allergic to mosquito coil. It's good to see that in spite of her anger, she still thought about his health.( I saw the characteristic of my mom in her. My mom sometimes perks up like this, but never forgets to care us.)😃 👏She gets a mosquito killing racket and starts to play with it.  Arnav is stupefied, what she is doing! She says the racket doesn't have enough charge otherwise it will be killer of mosquitoes.

"What the hell are you saying."😆

Aww how cutely he said this to his half mad wife.

Khushi looks at him with bewilderment, because a mosquito is sitting right on his nose. She attempts to hit it with the racket "tere itni himmat ASRki nakpe."😲

Fortunately ASR bends down before she can hit him. I remember how he gone mad, when last time she hit him on his cheek.🤪

"Are you gone crazy?"😕

"A mosquito was on your nose."😳

"Let's turn on the AC. The heat and mosquito both will go away."😭

"Yours AC, yours towel, do whatever you like."  Khushi replies quizzically.⭐️

Arnav turns on the AC and sighs a relief, "I'll sleep on the left side." He just can't finish his words and "boom". The electricity is gone.😆

"haire nadkissore, how the light turned out?"😲

Arnav is dumbfounded, what a predicament situation, he has fallen into! Khushi opens the window and sees that the whole colony is out of power.

"poore moholleki batti gul."

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mfgDqGn3eWE[/YOUTUBE]

Credit goes to the maker

gifs credit goes to tumblr.

lovely vm and gif 
and liked to read the take 
you describe whole situation very nicely 
and also 
pauses and interpretation were interesting to know 
tfs