Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 242

She is back outside in the midst of the worried larki wale and the snobby larke wale. Lingering anger adds a little recklessness and we get our gutsy lady tackling the problem head on. Where the traditional elders were submissive she dares to question what she knows is wrong. She does her part. They always form a great team as she will proudly say in a future storyline. He has already done his part. Far from the prying eyes.. "Aisa hone doge tum?" He  had questioned the groom with the same words he will tell his wife some months later. Fight to hold on to what matters the most to you. Be the architect of your destiny. Had he not done what he did do, things may very probably have spiraled out of control inspite of all her good intentions then and now. Awesome connection of arnav's actions with his future where he was adamant to hold khushi back in his life and fight for their marriage in which khushi was loosing her interest. Indeed this visit is teaching him a valuable lesson and indirectly preparing him for his future. 

But he did make this impressionable groom see sense. Imparted a valuable lesson in how to lead life and treat your better half with respect. Uphold her and her family's dignity. We have entire shows with hundreds of episodes that try to impart this lesson through their story lines. Here IPK does it in a couple of wedding nights. They started of with the heroine protesting against dowry and today it's a more subtle evil. Demeaning the girl's family.  The boy holds no grudges. There were many scenes in IPK that showed the importance of values and moral in one's life and that's makes our IPK unique and successful. I still think why this ended with IPK. 

Clearly and firmly stands his ground and promises a good future to Preeto. Everyone is delighted. In a way I like how they don't make a show of how great ASR is. The all important one who was specially confused today will get a reminder of his soft side. And will also spend some time actually thinking over it. bas.

She loses herself in all the happiness around. Selflessness there as she dances happily seeing this happy end to others troubles. If ASR was instrumental in the new couples happiness, the groom also gets to return the favour. Gets his boss to come dance even though he protests, "I don't dance". A lively melody plays. He sees her happy. He sees her dancing. And something gave way as it always does. Right from the awestruck hypnotic pull of Hawa Hawaii to the delighted burst of laughter at jiji tere jethji deewane. Holi dance which had him intoxicated and today a similar crumbling of inhibitions. He wants to dance with her. Loose himself in her. Unsure of how to dance, bashful bhangra like steps, eyes drawn to her. Longingly waiting to catch her eye. He wants to celebrate with her. Very insightful take of Arnav's action during the dance sequence. Her dance always pull him towards her, my favorite one is Teri Meri. They always celebrate their loves and deep emotions theyfeel for each other through dancing as it s only the way they could convey it to each other.

And Amma and buaji are delighted to see his open ungaurded display of love. They know his aloof introvert ways quite well by now and can appreciate to a great extent his actions. Of course they are unaware of the actual wonder in all of this. He supposedly hates her until a moment ago. But still can't withstand the hold she commands over his heart. And she, wary of his moods, tentatively matches him step to step. Holding on to each other.. their gaze never straying away from each other. Truly one moment away he was extremely angry with her and now that he is dancing with her, he wants to forget all for the time being and wants to drown in the current lovely moment with his khushi. They are learning to dance in sync more which will later be prove beneficial for their marital life. You have describe the dance sequence beautifully.

Just as suddenly a biting reminder of the chot in him. He walks away leaving behind the broken confused girl. Can't blame her at all. How can she keep up with his ever changing roop The wedding finally over, it's time for vidai. Just like fate had whimsically decided one night it was time to break the hearts of the two expectant lovers, today the time is right for both of them to reflect about the other. A reminder of a different side, like what happened back on the day of the barsi. That day she saw the rakshas's hidden caring side. Helped her connect him to her rajkumar. And he met the dear girl behind the sparkling smile. The girl who missed her parents , was scared of the darkness yet could have resolute faith is goodness.. in god..in happiness. Fantastic connection πŸ‘

Nice groom isn't he? He isn't scared of ASR. Perhaps he really understood the essence of what his boss tried to teach him. Got inspired by this man. And Arnav was glad too. Slight smile. Not much older than the groom in years but still quite wise. Acche partner. Is he the same man who didn't believe in marriage? "Keep her happy." Lovely. lovely. He had broken a wedding at the very beginning of it all. Mid way he joined in the mad schemes to get a wedding to be agreed upon only to have to threaten to stop it himself. And today a different wedding in which he ensures happiness. "Good".. Not a man of many words.. Still ASR, but we now know him to be so much more than just the devastatingly handsome man in those waistcoats flaunting his own brand of addicting anger.

"Ek pal mein inpe itna py".. Oh oh .. She has almost confessed to herself so shaken is she. Yes in this moment he does seem unfathomable to her. His motives, his actions, his thoughts an unravelled mystery. "Kyu ki, kin halaat mein ki, kya bol ke ki?". Take a bow girl! Fantastic voice modulation by Sanaya.  He is the prince who swoops in and rescues her and he is also the beast who lashes out at her visciously attacking her..leaving her bruised heart, body and soul. "ye aise kyu hai?".. For now she can't understand .. "main aisa hi hun".. Arnav is a prince and a beast too and is she wants him in her life, she has to accept both. And know she is getting used to it because she is always prepare to bear Arnav mood swings but now she wants to know the reason behind it.

She finally lets her heart speak to her.. And it wants to know the reason.. In fact needs to get to that elusive answer.. she is determined to find out what went so terribly wrong.. She looks stunning sitting deep in thought. Rare to see her this still.. in quiet reflection.. I used to find her so beautiful when she sat motionless gazing at the stars outside Gupta house before this madness descended into her life. Her mother walks in. Amma starts this heart to heart with her dearest daughter. "bitwa thora kam bolat hai na toh unke swabhav ke bare mein pata hi nahi chalta.." ..bitiya listens intently.. "Dil ke bahut saaf hai". And I have to give her credit for keeping such an open big heart. She does not remember the AC and any other unintentional slights. All she focuses on is the sparkling sterling diamond behind the hard mask.  You both care about each other but my eyes see an unknown turmoil between you to.. Khalish..  Both women panic.. One visibily and the other deep down in the hidden recesses inside her. A mother who did not have a chance to give away her daughter. Instead with no explanation her little girl vanished into the night and returned a married woman who now belonged to another. No longer only her darling bitya but Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada foremost. Amma pauses in worry.. wanting reassurance. And the daughter transform into the guardian.. "Hum khush nai".. How the truth fights to come out.. "hum bahut khush hai".. A delicate chirpiness.. Again those intricate lies..

Devi maiyya had moments ago reintroduced Khushi to her considerate husband and now she introduces Arnav to the selfless woman who is his wife. All the simple dreams of any young wife. Understanding, supportive, loving husband.. A best friend.. Makes me laugh.. Makes all my wishes come true.. Worries like crazy for me.. Can't stand to see me in tears.. Thinks about me even before himself.. Will gift me the moon and stars if he could.. Amma's smiles gets more teary eyed as she gets convinced.. clearly relieved that her daughter has been blessed with such a wonderful life partner.  And then she shares the sweetest earnest fear. "tohri ma ko kya jawab denge?" ..a flood of tears since she is so content now.. In reply her bitiya.. The girl, only of 18, lovingly cups her ammas face.. "Humari amma toh aap hai.. Aapko kisi ko bhi jawab dene ki koi zarurat nai hai" .. True blessing for a forever full of togetherness amma wishes upon them.. "Ha amma, Arnavji is duniya ke sabse achche pati hai".. And how heartbroken is she etched on the anguish on her face as she says this.. Oh the poor girl who is making everyone happy.. Who will take care of her? Make her happy? Who will assure her that she belongs to him? Who will let her know that his breath will stop if she went far from him? 

I love sanayah performance throughout this scene. Garmia is a very smart and lovely woman. She brilliantly bring up the topic of her dear daughter happy marital life. Indeed she should be given credit for not pointing any flaws in Arnav, she knows he is a good man with golden heart. A question arises in the mother heart and khushi could not bear the worry and anxiety in her mother eyes. She again brilliantly played her act and wove a story again that her life is even better than princess and blissful which she dream about in her dreams. She has finally founded her Prince who has every trait and quality which even she didn't wished for. Most importantly he loves her and convinced her mother that she is right that her husband is a man with golden heart. He is the best husband, she is blessed brilliantly hiding her sadness and tears of which she has practice her whole life and gave her mother smile which will make her every worry at rest. This mother daughter conversation was very touching.

A lot to learn from khushi.. Sadly but in reality a number of people loose their parents young.. 8 too tender an age to bear this.. But she got bauji, Payaliya, Amma and you feel not too bad for her. But add to that her almost forced engagement to a lying deceitful two timing cheat. Being swept into a whirlwind of passion and rejection by a remarkable man. Uneasy truce leading to shyly solidifying dreams and fascinating possibilities, all to be dragged and shattered at the command of anger. This time my heart definitely bleeds for khushi. Khushi was a strong character, at a very tender age she lost her family, her life was never a bed of roses but she didn't loose her strength and made her family her power and survived in this brutal world. She patiently deals with the hurdles and problems in her life by having full faith in her and believe her devi mayah who always helped her. She knows that life isn't serve on golden platter therefore she never back down from struggling, be it for a better life, for happiness in her family life and last but not the least for her love.

In a classic Bollywood movie it was said, "it is so simple to be happy but so difficult to be simple". Khushi does both effortlessly. I find times when the moment needs so much effort and in those times I invariably have started thinking about the tinkering laughter of this spirited girl. Hey Devi maiyya on her lips, ready to face everything head on. That unwavering faith in goodness. Heady mix of traditional with refreshing specks of contemporary.. Her karenge nai toh..aur karenge was earnest optimistic to say the very least. She had this big heart and simple beliefs. Blushing rosy cheeks at her Arnavjis jokes. Those rare die for moments when she would meet him as his equal, a grown women madly in love and very very real.πŸ‘ Words are not enough to describe her awesome personality and notions to spent life being simple and happy together.

He had stood there listening to all that she said. Eyes reflecting the extreme self reproach. Doesn't matter if she is a liar, a cheat, a heart breaker, a conniving adultress. His brain isn't even reminding him of all that. He suffers right with her.  His heart feels all her hurt. All the courage it took to weave this glorious spell of honeyed myth just to reassure her amma. And call me mad but I am convinced I saw Barun add a moment of pride in ASR. Pride that he had fallen in love with this girl who could do anything for the ones she loved. Those words echo within him. Take away his peace.. Sukoon..he has been the exact opposite to her. A beast. And she has proclaimed out.. "arnavji is duniya ke sabse achche pati hai".. The above lines are written brilliantly πŸ‘ πŸ‘ He suffered with her because they are connected with each other and no matter how much try they could never be separated and soon he will accept it too in kidnapping track. Their happiness and pain lies with each other.

Wonderful take πŸ‘ Very thoughtful
My comments are above. 
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 243

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbNQzECsmB4[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Tuesday , 2nd May 2012

Full episode links

Dailymotion with English subtitles:  

Thanks, Katelyn,for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indi😊

this what came in my brain seeing this Edit

I've never been the type to say what I feel
So basically I keep everything inside
And with you it was no different
I want to tell you, believe me I've tried

But there's part of me that just can't take that chance
So I doubt that you'll ever know
Which may be fine with you, but it's hurting me
I choose not to show it though

author unknown...

Edited by MehreenB - 10 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arwen 

this is the best part of this epi , if yesterday he was in pain seeing her pain which he inflicted on her and then he lashed at her after that.Then this is an eye opening moment for him .How innocently she is defending him and telling all lies for her mother's sake but this is actually her wish for Arnavji to be like that way she imagines her Rajkumar and he will be doing all but they both have to go through this test , a test of testing the limit of Love beyond anything else.A love which will make Arnav and Khushi completely one soul .

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MehreenB

Indi😊

this what came in my brain seeing this Edit

I've never been the type to say what I feel
So basically I keep everything inside
And with you it was no different
I want to tell you, believe me I've tried

But there's part of me that just can't take that chance
So I doubt that you'll ever know
Which may be fine with you, but it's hurting me
I choose not to show it though

author unknown...

mehreen, that's so apt...

thanks.

i've never been the type to say what i feel... he he do we know this gu
y.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 238

Titliya rushes to share the happiness with everyone around. One golgappa for amma, one for buaji and finally even babuji. Surely this snack tastes much better thanks to the person who brought it. Does that trigger this excitement in her? He hides behind his cup. πŸ˜†  I think he was firmly controlling his drooling lips 

The smirk firmly in place. Looking away won't work we can see how delighted he is. Bitiya is too busy to notice but caring buaji and amma are desperate to feed the man. "Main golgappe nai khata.." cute cute and a little more cute.. "Hum ek banake dete hai". Loving ma and beta conversation. "bahut teekha hota hai aur mera muh bhi utna nai khulta".. Ooh bechare chote! Right then a shot of Khushi gobbling the teekha khana. No problem there with opening her mouth wide.. Digestion ki medicine not pachak churan.. Never do they let go of how ASR would talk in the way the dialogues are written. If golgappas were the aphrodisiac buaji is the cupid now..πŸ˜†

Yes she has no problem opening her wide mouth either for talking or eating, that's why he said later on Kadva chauth ...I know you love food as much you love me...

Halfhearted attempt "inhe nahi khana hai toh.." He looks up with a dreamy piercing gaze. "ek kha lunga.".Music decides to start going crazy we join right in. Khushi swallows and gets up. If he can't resist the temptation she has no thought at all of resistance. Gets up and starts walking to him. His lowered gaze follows her as she reaches him as if in a daze. He opens his mouth wide and she feeds him. But chote has some pani dribbling  down. She reaches to brush it way. Extremely gentle careful loving, as just Khushi can be with her Arnavji. He swallows and takes a moment to just stare at her. And she stares right back.

This is the most romantic scene ever without uttering a word or any action , but heating every nerve of ppl on the other side of the screen. 

It is lovely how they themselves aren't completely aware of what goes on in their hearts. Why they react the way they do. No one in my family has ever asked me to do such a sweet thing as feed my husband a golgappa in front of everyone. I am wishing they did.πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  Rhea then don't ask just do it...πŸ˜† you need a Sweet Buaji...desperado Rhea❀️

It is remarkable how much space the Gupta household gave these two newlyweds. The rooms are smaller and more people cramped up in this space and yet Khushi and Arnav seem to have more interaction with each other.  Amma  and buaji smile, nudge and are extremely happy for their daughter while bitya and bitwa are shy.  Amazing expression by Barun as he acknowledges, "achcha hai". He is feeling the fire of the chillies and the sweetness of the biwi. Happiness, is this what it feels like?

yes these ladies especially Garimma understands Arnav way better than anyone...I think the original story supposed to make him call her Amma some times later but naaa our unique IPK ate everything like gol gappas with big mouth.

Nighttime again. Only 2 days and so much has already happened. Why are you making this sarhi face πŸ˜†looking at me exclaims she. Ate too many golgappas mumbles he. Why did you demands she? Actually I know why you did this and I forgive you.πŸ˜› Very happy is she.  Busy folding clothes, arranging them in the cupboard, while talking to her husband who brings teekha chaptpata snacks to make up with her.  "aapko aapke kiye par pachtava hai..tabhi toh.." Ya right? Since you have no guilt about dragging him in a towel outside and then unintentionally irritating him till he missed his mother so much that he broke down, defintiely he would have guilt for yelling at you and dragging your family in. "tumne mujhe provoke kiya". I couldn't have phrased it better. "Although maine buaji aur aunty ko sorry bol diya hai".. Shatir Arnav. I think he brings it up because he does want her to know he is a good boy .. "uhh?" This once he left her speechless. "Aur ye kapre mere hai." takes away his clothes from her. How grown up he behaves around her! "uska apna matlab nikalna band karo Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. Zyada sapne mat dekha karo". Can't give her the satisfaction of knowing he did this all for her. That ASR ego which comes out to play with KKGSR often. Both haughty is their own way, unwillingly to give the upper hand to their better half for now. Surprisingly these are almost identical words to what he said while breaking her heart the Diwali night. Today it does not bring a storm of tears because they have been through so much since then. Fighting, hurting,  Shyam, misunderstandings, everything can try as hard as they might but love refuses to shut up and get out.

yes LOVE refuses to listen to their egoistic brain and says what it has to convey

He stands with a red mug watering the plants. My heart is melting. Something regimental in his lifestyle. All the chaotic feelings the khatta, teekha , meetha and finally to sooth himself this. This strange loud Lakshmi Nagar has become his home for now. πŸ˜Š His  body language, slightly unkempt hair, rolled sleeves everything speaks of a sort of relaxation. He turns at the introduction. Polite nod of head and back to task at hand. The shadows from the street light playing interestingly on his features as his face is bent down intent on the task.  Slight turn of head at the mention of daughter's weddings. Does he remember how he must have gotten di married or is he thinking about Khushi and Payal? How my imagination flies thanks to the actor. Well more concrete for now is  another glimpse into regular problems. "Ameer hai toh kya humlog bhi kisi se kam nai".. Sanaya's voice is a tad unnaturally shrill or is that also my imagination? He walks away. The stubborn mosquitoes rush to the attack seeing his usual bodyguard Khushi not around. They could have joined hands with Sanaka devi on irritating Arnavji since they manage to do a great job of it. Enough to make him hunt around for the racket. It is his room he can pull open drawers and look around everywhere. Already at home here.πŸ‘πŸ‘

He really found it home as compared to RM where he just gives orders but can't do much around except at POOLSIDE , no privacy but here he is really Arnav who can feel and do much whatever.

Love this Shot😊

Again it is the thoughtful nurturing amma who thinks of damaadji and his comfort. A bit like her favourite parmeswari is her buaji. Both with their extra large loving hearts and own brand of craziness. So buaji in eagerness to help the troubled mother forgot about damaadji as well. In the background a bit muddled poor babua asks Khushi for the racket. Curt "nai hai". Still angry that all his effort wasn't for her. Typical girl wanting a show of extra care from her boy. Bitwa stands deep in thought about his AC. But rushes to assure buaji "I'll be fine.."   Khushi jumps in. It is her lucky day all over again as she gets to irritate that awful rude laal governer who didn't say sorry to her. Handles everything expertly. "Par aunty sochne ki koi baat hi nai hai".. Thumbs up to buaji before going back inside. Once the AC is on he thinks back. A hint of something fishy, but shrugs and lets go.

Nandini seems to be a nice decent actor. Very next door neighbourly earnest mother about to wed her daughter feel she has. "Arre bitiya kitni pyari ho tum!" Where else except your materinity home do you get to be this carefree and young again..

I don't have much to say about Babli and buaji except .. "Bhutwa ke hello hi and manorma ke bye bye !"

Anyone else notice the slight sway dance buaji does with the tea tray while in a sing song voice she greets babua? Love her here , she is happy as her Babua is happy...

He is smiling. Buaji is more comfortable around him. "Bhigi billiya ki tarah kahe chatur rahi ho?" If someday I have a writer's block and an unable to add one word of my own, I could simply transcribe every dialogue of the episode for that week. Maybe add in a bit of Barun accent and post it here. Lagi shart on how many likes that post would get?  Sanya looks adorable in that flowery printed sheet, rolling her eyes and trembling while sipping tea. "buaji ek aur kambal de dete toh muh bhi dhak leti" in a very Barun accent. Arnav Singh Raizada joking freely with khushi's buaji? I should be pinching myself to wake up now.πŸ˜† Over zealous buaji almost scares babuaπŸ˜† for a minute there as she compliments him on his humor.. Err I think it is a compliment when someone says "Bahut mazakiya ho babua.. Dekhne se nai lagte"

It was pure Barun but he was so good at joke that really did scare Buaji for a sec

Buaji leaves the couple alone. Khushi super cutely sips the hot tea. He turns and she gives him a glare before going back to her beverage. The music as always knows before the man and woman do. Why does he have that tender bewitched expression? Why does his overwhelming unfaltering gaze not leave her? What was she expecting to happen? Why does her hands quiver this way? Why is her face this expectant? She does not move away, he comes closer, now she does move back, he still continues to come closer, her eyes look down, slowly hesitantly move back to his face. Telltale heaving breaths of anticipation. Takes his time savouring the moment he raises his finger to touch her. She jerks away. Unfazed he continues. For a fleeting second his finer brushes against the tip of her nose. "tumhari .. Ohh that pause to die for in breathless expectancy.. naakh laal ho gayi hai".. "thand mein ho jati hai.." and she scurries away fidgeting with her dupatta. We didn't get to see another taewondo night but it sure made laad governor find it harder to not sweep his wife off her feet.

He really did make her HOT here and away from cold...her Dhak Dhak is back...he knows his proximity brings her desires, a real woman in her and her red nose is what he adores...later on Diwali2 he will put color on her nose because he adores that much.

My dharkanein is still rapid fast... He turns with that lopsided grin firmly in place. Payash's wedding memories floating inside me. Aman's call distracts him and he starts talking about all that ASR talks on his bluetooth with Aman. First interruption.. Opens the door and gets banged into by a kid. "Jeejaji kaha rakhna hai?". "What?", with wide astonished eyes. How does he make these scences unbelievable funny? "Didi Jijaji bhi swaal puch re hai.. What?" Hahaha.. Khushi plays interpretor again. Gadde mixes with sales figures as slowly the intelligent babua figures out something strange is going on. His famous let me call you back as he goes out to investigate.

Nice shot of frenzy activity in a house preparing for an Indian wedding. Things have an unnerving tendency to get lost. Children run around helterskelter not really sure why. Elders juggling multiple tasks getting very little done. In my wedding our two drivers managed to bang our two cars into each other in broad daylight on an empty street in front of the wedding venue! No one has still figured out a good enough answer as to why that happened. Weddings.. Something crazy exciting chaotic about it.. Khushi loves them and so do I! Jijaji opens the door and steps right into a big aluminium vessel. I believe ASR never imagined himself being called jijaji πŸ‘though he did call one slimy other by that name.  "Parathe kaun khayega??".. Am not a big fan of this over excited khushi, comes across a bit crass, but then that it my completely personal preference. Anyway today she must be feeling happy, what a delightful start to a day. Sharing jokes and dhak dhaks with the husband you love and then a day full of crazy marriage preparations to look forward to. Confused husband looks for an explanation from his wife too busy dancing and ignoring him. "Pritika kaun hai?" Completely fazed this man who knows just what needs to be done with complex sales figures is at a total loss at this kind of over excitement stuff. He stands looking at tired buaji and camera zooms out with ASR music playing.. what the!

She is making him irritate from all sides so his anger might make him blurt the reason what she wants to hear.

Rhea good one ...I felt for you please be ASR and feed ur ASR one golgappa...if u are married or then wait till u have one...

Lots of happy moments in this epi , but that morning scene with tea and Bride is the best .My comments are in between.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 238

Beautiful Shots Indi , just look at his eyes , how he kept digging in  each action of her reaching to him shaking with quivering lips , just not letting the taste loose which he is indulging in...later on when she yells I don't accept you as a husband and his husky , yummy answer...theek hai tou ab manwa laite hai...is settling here some where...

"ek kha loonga."

his eyes were on her, in them the spark of a need, an elemental need. an insurmountable need. for her. for her as she is... giggling, chirping, sloshing golgappa water, rushing about in her joy feeding people, full of life, energy, vibrant... sunshine girl with a twist of sanka.

how badly he needed her.

he couldn't keep on resisting her.

even if she were a home wrecker.

he so needed to taste her, all of her, crunchy, sweet, sour, hot, spicy... he wants to be driven crazy by her.
 β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜³ Yes that's all was the message , he so so wants her beyond imagination 

now. right now.

ek kha loonga.

i'll eat one.

what a no frills, straight from the gut submission. to his need. call it love call it lust call it attraction, call it what you will, a part of the shatir man knows, he needs her... to live.

this one line did it for me in this episode. it was the episode really for me. 

That was the 5% message of this epi , in one line that he just so wants her that he can question his brain/ heart and this war is making his life more on Fire...he will blame himself each sec but then he will justify that he is right after that wrapper...

there were tense moments as bua ji urged khushi to "khabao" one golgappa to damad ji. with alacrity both khushi and asr reacted. both entered their inner recesses almost leaving the table and all that was around.

thoughts went racing through the man... a yearning he has kept away for weeks, more than a month. from all those days ago, when full of hope and a new sensation he had flirted, "baat karni hai," he had said. 

he had slowly savoured the moments since he had felt that heartbeat race and said "khushi!" at last understanding things... his golgappa moments almost, a little sweet, a little sour, a little hot... walking up to her, confusing her, reveling in that confusion, being told everything was his fault, being a waiter with her, choosing asaree for her from adistance playing a game of telephone, giving her a handkerchief and telling her to meet him so he could talk to her, arousing with a bindi, walking slowly up to her feeling his heart race knowing hers does too... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ He knows how to bring her desires for him ...and he doesn't know pyar wayar...

what was all that if not soem of teh crunchiest, most delicious moments of this lonely aloof man's life.

and then suddenly it was all over.

but baat karni hai he had said... that baat that stayed in his heart, despite the treachery in the dark.

he looked at bua ji, at khushi... and even as she said... "rrrahna di jiye na, bua ji..." let it be, bua ji, out came a line of untrammeled desire and need and pretty much struck me dead.
"ek kha loonga..."

he doesn't eat golgappa, too hot, and he really can't open his mouth so wide, he said in the most natural way to his ma in law who wanted to make him a one... such a small thing... but it seemed to unnerve the tycoon. he even admitted carrying digestive pills his mami had given him, amusing all present. he resisted with all his might while his wife opened her mouth very very wide and had one, two, three, oh who can keep count quantities of the stuff.

I think if they would stick to original story , they would have made him call Garimma Amma...story line went somewhere...but still she is the only one who really does understand him without his words and that one QUALITY Khushi shares with her Amma in understanding Arnav without words...along being nerve rack as she was being one before Arnav Babua was coming and she was arranging dishes and furniture...

and then bua ji said the magic words, feed him one, girl.

from her hand, he would like to eat, to feel her touch in his mouth, his lips, his tongue... fed like a child, like a lover... she is stunned. hey hey.

both know somewhere what this is really about...bua ji looks at asr keenly, she can sense something. and though hesitant, confused, in a dhakdhak herself, khushi gets up. 

he follows her with his eyes. tell me this man is just acting, he is not in love with this woman, he is not a wealthy businessman who is willing to adjust to anything because he adores his wife. tell me his heart is not thudding, his limbs are not aching for her. and when he looks at her, isn't there a question and desperate need in his eyes? he wants to be caressed by her, held by her... fed by her.

on her hands his mother's bangles, she holds that little golgappa, the story of their lives... a tenderness on her face as she feeds him, and he does open his mouth pretty wide... the ladies nudge and giggle, they can feel the romance. and maybe they are a little relieved too that the kids have stopped fighting. 

Same here, The bangle is in between them now and after Heer Ranjha ..it will disappear soon

and she leans forward, in the most intimate of gestures, she wipes his mouth with the edge of her palm... like  a trusting little boy he looks up at her... so lost they are in a feeling... he swallows and he does choke on the teekha...but he holds on.

He could choke with her intimate touch and she couldn't rest her gaze over her action as she was fulfilling her desires by touching his lips which she always admires...

"kaisan laga, babua!" how did you like it, asks the aunt. his eyes smarting, voice messed he replied, "achha hai..."

oh, he did enjoy himself so so much... and she could feel it, it even touched her, shook her deep inside, completely lost in each other for a wonderful moment where there is no one but them... hey hey heyheyhey.

other thoughts:
~ oh the smile as he watches her go bananas with her golgappa spree.

~ okay he did not stop at one. and when he fell upon the digestive pills, he did screw up his face and looked really really ugh... i had to agree with khushi. his shakal was sadi hui. rotten. got to fall for the actor again, so cute, he actually did all he could to look ugly... not concerned about hsi "image" and fans, etc. in little scenes like this i kept on seeing barun the serious actor. πŸ‘

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

~ very natural and clever the way they started fighting again... a lovely man woman thing... you did it all for me, because you are regretting what you've done, you are accepting you are wrong. what! what nonsense... i have said sorry to bua ji and aunty, but you... huh. stop thinking you knwo how to read me... and stop dreaming. oh is that right, mister, wait, i'll show you. and so opens the door to let preeto's wedding into gh.

~ after days i saw him taking care of plants. would have been nice to have  abit of continuity, that little plant she brought along somewhere in the shot.

My grabber is he had grown so many hopes from one plant here

~ sanaya is too cute as khushi at times, all the expressions and childlike enthusiasm when preeto's mother comes nad talk of wedding starts... and she and bua ji, what great chemistry.πŸ˜›

~ "abhi abhi aapne apne do do beti ki shadi jo ki hai" you have just got two of your daughters married, both he and she are slightly churned by this. nice touch by director. must say, so many many things were thought through and detailed while portraying an emotion, maybe that's why the flaws in continuity and other things felt more glaring.

Oh his privacy is at stake again...he has to flee but the lingering and hiding pains has come at the surface 

~ "mujhe bahut kaam hai... main andar jaa raha hoon... bua ji, i'm fine..." so cute, he can't take the madness.

~ "good morrning, bua ji," uff the morning voice, the crisp male smile at bua ji. okay next barun show, me auditioning for aunt.πŸ˜† khushi is so natural and weird all wrapped up. a little leg pulling. "bua ji, ek aur kambal de dete toh mooh bhi dhak leti," if you'd given another blanket she could have covered her face, he jests.
he jests?

i am surprised. this is cold hard, i don't like noise, i have no time for silly things asr. oh such a lovely little break... the man is thawing somewhere amid all the madness. bua ji, in her unique loud way, avers, you can't tell looking at him he can crack a joke. did anyone notice how terribly spot on barun's reaction was at that moment?

~
why is this man so male, despite being so thin and slight, kills me.
~ i like how everything fits in nicely, his laptop, her dm, on the same desk, both their essential objects.

~ he turns to look at his swaddled wife. walks up... predatory... ready to flirt and floor the opposition. khushi the red nosed wife gives rudolph some hot competition. asr is delighted to unnerve her. πŸ˜†πŸ‘

~ but soon enough of course he will be completely flabbergasted and chasing his wife asking what the. while she dances brandishing a ladle🀣 and he tries desperately to figure out who is preeto, what wedding and why  bua ji had said he is an understanding man.

khushi, khushi!! yeh sab kya ho raha hai?

Lovely Indi , πŸ˜Š

U made me laugh  at some points of yours with double trouble meanings...πŸ˜†

Ek Kha loonga is deep ...he wants to gulp  all the teekh, khta for this one meetha...he wants to forget all to just hold her in his embrace and that is where we are heading...his turning point from Airport after her one line ...baat aapki hai issliye ...completing her thoughts when he asked on the poolside...tumhain kya fadak padta hai meri sagai aaj ho ya kal...

main rahoon yaha ya jaoon London...but her determination with stubbornness makes him halt as always as here in this track  he is bubbling innerly , constant at war within his dil and dimag over her being cheater and innocent...but he is getting blind over Zahri andekhi ankhain chundhiyane wali roshni se...[ with illuminated light ]  but answer is in him ...comes out of that jealous possessive ASR and be Chote , Arnav to see from heart eyes to meet her and that what he will do when he will be away and behind closed eyes ...she will be close to him...mein samjha yeh ek sapna hai...and she will answer...yeh sapna hi tou hai Arnavji ...yes that will be a dream to come true for him that she is HIS only HIS...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Sohara πŸ˜Š

I love this light one and yes Khushi is ethereal in this epi  and so does he without hair gel...
The Shyam scene is the most disgusting one and it was important to make her realize but Khushi is Khushi and being naive here isn't the solution at all and it was never.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohara

beautiful take Rhea.

some of the lines are so well written that amused me.
Very intense episode after some light hearted fun and romantic epsiode.
I just couldn't expect that gift wrap scene. I was hell annoyed after the telecast.
All the blue lines stood out for me.
My comments are in purple.

Thank you Sohara. Glad you liked it. I was too distracted by Barun and Sanaya's acting, but now I was re reading and thinking what confusing long sentences I have written 😳. Yes all this misunderstanding is so difficult to watch. Specially since last few days we got such happy scenes between these two. And then suddenly so much anger and hurt. Well atleast all this finally caused Arnav to tell the truth to Khushi. Sadly he will be gone after that and I will miss him too much. And feel so sad for khushi πŸ˜” .
Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 240

"arre inhone toh generator theek kiya toh yeh mixie aur radio kya cheez hai?"

this guy fixed the generator... so what's a mixie or a radio to him.

in the middle of a wedding we went to a strange place called the raizada repair centre where khushi set up a situation that compelled asr to repair all the dud contraptions of mohalla lakshminagar.

despite fairly decent acting by all in the train jaisi lambi queue and even a bit of asr flirting and deal making with the suddenly very flat and strident wife, i didn't really connect to the moments.

can't agree more. never imagine Khushi could be such insensitive person! But I wonder why ASR was obeying all her frivolous demand. he easily could refute to do.

just a thought in my head. he could repair everything under the sun, but alas not the one thing that needed only his touch to heal and be whole again. a very broken heart belonging to a rather too loudly happy and laughing girl.πŸ‘

soon enough it was time to slip on cow dung and look suitably chastised in middle class milieu learning all about how the good people on the other side of life live. sorry, but had shyam suddenly kidnapped gautam hegde, ved raj, and whoever else was writing the script so he could niftily kill off asr without having to actually abduct him and take care of his boarding and lodging for almost a month? it's expensive to keep tycoons after all.πŸ˜† this entire track did all it could to finish off the arrogant devil in white shirt and dark waistcoat who was the dhakdhak in a girl's acidity. suddenly everything about him had to be changed... it was perfectly fine to be completely insensitive to his needs, make him do all sorts of strange things, take off his clothes as and when whoever pleased, get him wet and gleefully laugh at the thought of swooning girls and climbing trp, and in a fit of self righteousness even remove bits of his dimaag so he doesn't say, "shut up! seat belt!" get into the suv and drive off with his wife to his castle.
that's what i said above, the man who used to make people tremulous in front of him, how couldn't say no to his crazy wife? I think cowdung was inserted in creative's dimaag.

really i can't believe i just sat through all the episodes and found things to like in them even. honest confession... i did it for barun. not because he is drop dead gorgeous... well then i'd be watching baat with rapt attention again and again too... also shraddha. no, that was not the reason, though oh yes, he looked ab kya boloon.

but really it was because, no matter what, he kept asr alive and keeping. and in subtle well thought out ways... because frankly the script was not helping one bit. the little stylish gestures, the slightly aloof air, the flecks of temper or impatience or just plain dimaag amid too cutesy stuff. even when he was melting at the attention and pampering by aunty and bua ji, he was always asr.
well written. Barun sure made ruined ASR believable.

while repairing, errant locks of hair fell forward, hair mussed uff. and an air of concentration perfectly called up... uff again.

during the somewhat forced funny scene with bua ji and blue tooth, again i thought how does such a slight thin guy move with such presence. pure animal grace on screen. the camera loves barun sobti, can't blame it.πŸ‘

then i watched gobar, found asr... lotus in muck. just look at him.

"
don't even say a word!" said the wounded man to his heartlessly grinning wife. what a time this fellow is having...
but it is surreal that still he was leaving.

she mimed the whole shall i wash you down with a hose thing... like that day in shantivan when he had said they wouldn't speak to each other again.

"whattt!" sexy anger.

she smiled, she loves to be shouted at by him i am convinced now.

she sprayed him with the hose, and he just let her... somehow just used to the madness now, quick learner... and as he watched her laugh and giggle that familiar thing happened... hey hey... watching her being khushi he could let go from within, get lost and fall in love again and again... asr still has no idea this is love, this is just faraq that refuses to go away.
beautiful thought.

as in all episodes, writers mixed comedy with action with a spot of drama, life like mix of the various moods and tones of existence.

she is dressed in wedding finery again... last time she had become the dulhan, though she had no idea that would be the case. she tells her sad friend, the dukhan this evening... forget all else, today is your life's biggest and most beautiful day. this is khushi. she has always believed in marriage, in the wedding day being the most significant day of one's life...

she gets involved, she revels in her task, she wants the bride to be beautiful, that is the right of a bride... "hum usko aur bhi saja denge..." she had said, i'll deck her up even more.

no one had dressed her up that night. an important ritual, "sajana". looking beautiful as a woman ready to accept a man into her life, dressing up for him, is a very important part of the wedding customs, always a lot of fuss about who is doing the bride's make up, etc., these days it's parlours, once it was aunts, cousins and friends. and some giggling and gossip over this happy task.

the friends asked khushi if she remembered the day of her wedding.

lagta hai purane din yaad aa gaye, apne shadi ke din yaad kar rahi ho na?

khushi was smiling... he had walked in and was gazing at her... in his hands bua ji's machine, this time he has done the right thing and insisted he'd take it.

in a second her smile began to contract, a strain of music reminded her of things...

he watched, tense.

a helpless girl stood before a man who wouldn't listen to anything. a man she loved... he thrust a mangalsutra around her neck.

tell us, khushi, chimed the friends. "bata do, khushi," even preeto wanted to know... there was only one thing to do.

she lied.

she made up a story of the wedding finery she had possibly detailed and executed in her mind many times.

"hamara lehenga bhi kuch aisa tha, lekin poora laal nahin tha... hara bhi tha... hamara man pasand rang... khile bahar ki tarah,"

my lehenga was a bit like this, but not all red, with a touch of my favourite colour, green...

he listened knowing what he had tried not to know maybe: how much he had devastated that laughing girl with this one act of his...

he had been convinced there was no other way. maybe he realised she would be hurt... but like this? and the impact it would have on him?

"kaano mein jhoomke halke toh nahin the, lekin unpe kaam bahut baarik tha... zara si bhi hawa chalti... toh awaz karti..."

the birdcage earrings were not light but the work on them was very delicate, the slightest breeze, and they'd make a noise...

he swallowed... this was reaching him and falling all over his being. he was getting drenched again. this time by the tears trapped in a girl's heart.. that she is trying all she can to rein in... 

he had fallen perhaps in a really murky mess, rotten and stinking... maybe the only thing that would wash it all away and make him pristine again are a girls innocent, untainted, true tears.

"haatho mein chooriya aise bhari hui... ke hamari kalai nazar hi nahina aa rahi thi..."

bangles covered my arms so that i could barely see my wrist.

"payron mein khoob ghungroo wali payal jo har kadam par chhanchanati thi..."

on my feet payal with many bells that rang and jingled at every step...

friends are looking dreamy eyed. such a lovely picture this girl paints. her voice poised and full of grace... sanaya's forte these scenes with that voice touched by a timeless quality. mellifluous, pure, completely free of anything dark.

he watches, a sadness invading him and swallows again.

"aur maathe par? chaand sa sundar teeka..."

and on my forehead? a teeka as lovely as the moon.

she was as pretty as a moonbeam bathed night tonight... 

as she completed her picture, looked as though he was visualising her like that... just like that. as if he wanted to see her like that... his beautiful bride.

"humne pallu kuch aisa dala hua tha"... i had taken my pallu like this, she goes on to help her friend again.

a serene calm in the room, the bride is getting ready, the mood is  concentrating.

the friends wished she had called them to the wedding, they would have seen her all dressed up. innocent girl chatter, a bit giggly, spreading light happy love.

anguish marks her face...

she was getting ready to save the moment with another lie, when she saw him in the mirror... with his load, with his despair in wretched eyes... his lips looking more asymmetrical than usual, something very emotional and intense in that.

she looked on not knowing what to say and he too... just a sadness, an immense sadness. in him something even greater, a burden. a burden much heavier than what he carried. once bua ji and khushi had lugged  a trunk and a load... today, his turn.

rabba ve... the mournful heavy call came from two hearts... some things cannot be said... he only suffered when he thought of that night. she did too and she had no idea why it had to be so, she had perhaps started dreaming of a very different night by then.

he turned away first, he couldn't keep looking at her...

he deposited the machine and turned to go, but he did have to turn back once, just once.

her eyes were full of tears now.

he remembered what he'd said... shadi karni hogi... mujhse... abhi (on an exhale, the "i" floating out to the skies). you have to marry... me... now. otherwise i won't let your sister's wedding go through.

and she recalled him dragging her up the stairs, flinging her, sindoor on her parting... rabba vey.

two conversations really... one over gobar, that makes things pure, and a spray of water that cleans away... the other over a sadness that nothing might ever wash away... not even the tears that welled in her eyes. and was there a sheen of moisture in his too?

thank g for bua jis and ammas and their gentle innocent fussing. they save our world from going insane keeping it firmly balanced with a hold of unrestrained love... did they ever finally make that pasta a la baccha makai yani ki baby koren.

and really blue tooth does look like hearing aid, i am on bua ji's side on this one, hai re nand k.

Very well written review.
can't agree more of your indignant thought about the gobar scene. i was hell annoyed to show our classy ASR like that. middle class people face so many many other problems in life, did ASR have to taste all of that? ridiculous thought. As you said, Barun carried all the bull shit gracefully. In spite of so many incoherent plot and scenes I still loved and watched IPK because of so many subtle moments, what we witnessed in the very same episode. Another reason of my hooking up to the show was undoubtedly Barun and Sanaya's chemistry what is nonpareil. 
Khushi's description of her imaginary wedding completely stole the show. your description of ASR's turbulent thought made the scene even more captivating. Sanaya was looking beautiful and acted brilliantly as usual.
All the blue lines grabbed my attention.
 I have some comments in purple.
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago