Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Arshi DiπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Where are you these days.No Reliving, no new thing for main ,are you ready to quit.I will haunt you then.Love uπŸ˜ƒ

hahaπŸ˜† haunting me , you will get scared ...not a good idea.

my dear I am busy in my work these days and had no time for anything...wait till the end of June😊

πŸ€—
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

πŸ˜›                                          

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 240-Part 241

Deferred Dreams ...

"Bhoolna mat kyuonke mein yaad rakhoonga"[Don't forget it because I will remember it.Today our Mr Mechanic's words to Khushi  are taking me to the first episode because he never forgets as he never did.In the first epi we encountered his past wounds given by his Chachaji and Arnav took his revenge from him to buy the Sheesh Mahal to throw him out just like he threw him and his sister out of their home.Still He was not at peace, He passed a design to build a hotel on Sheesh Mahal where Anjali's words are coming here in this picture..."tum humara ghar thod doge"?[are you going to demolish our house?] Then Arnav said - "Woh humara ghar tha di, ab nahin hai".[That was our house ,not now] Then Anjali said - "Yehi toh main tumhein kab se samjhate aayi hoon Arnav, lekin tum aaj bhi wahin khare ho, pandra saal ka Arnav apni di ko sambhalte hue andar hi andar sishak raha tha, apne aasoon apne di peh bhi zahir hone nehin diya".[I am trying to make you understand this but u are still standing at the same spot with same wounds which you don't even let your sister see]  Then Arnav said - "Arnav Singh Raizada kab ka uss se aage nikal chuka hai aur apne hi dam par waqt ko badal bhi chuka hai". [ASR has crossed all to change his time]

Translation:Anjali:You will demolish this house...Arnav:that was our house di but not anymore...Anjali, this is what I have've been telling you all along but you are still standing at the same position,15 years old Arnav was crying silently by taking care of his Di and never let her see his tears also...Arnav said , ASR has come out of it and has changed the time too...

But has he changed himself, Nope, He never did forget or he will ever forget anything which has any attachment to him.

He never forget his father's behavior towards his mother, his mother's suffering, his sister's wedding attire...and that's why he can forget Khushi's words or Shyam's embrace on the terrace.Deep attachment of him over this WEDDING RELATION , which he doesn't believe according to him but his belief is way deeper than anyone.Once Anjali's marriage broke and today another one is at the brink of that state.He couldn't forget then and he can't forget now.

Symbolism and connection: Buaji and Amma is cooking for Damadji by using "Baby corn" and zucchini,With Baby corn , next word was walnut and Buaji said , Zucchni, as chinni ...As baby corn, a maize and immature ,not given time to be fully developed just like Arnav who was way too young to carry responsibilities  but Buaji added Zuchinni/chinni/like Sugar .. when the layer is going to be  peeled ,a young man with tender and sweet nature will be surfaced up... A big change in a boy in these years, layers with armor shells around as Arnav takes off his glasses when Chachaji witnessed that, that 12 year old boy is not a baby corn anymore... Indeed he has layers over that zucchini /chinni/ sugar nature...My grabber Amma and Buaji's concentration is solely on making their Damaad happy and comfortable, to ease his discomfort and get him to feel at home.

Love Buaji who make everyone flee for bothering her Babua...

"Main yeh Repair centre kholne ke liye thayar Hoon"Arnav has agreed to mend all the broken things with associated with their relationship in this marriage but he added two edged sword with  it "Don't won't forget because I will not "..telling her that he remember [about Shyam] regardless she has no clue... and at the same time he will not allow her to forget about their love [ when she walks away ]..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Next scene ...gift wrapper and terrace scene is back...and later he never let her walk away from him or breaking any alliance with him...tumhain paa keh rahoonga which will turn...don't leave me ever...

Pause here:Even without vest he is ASR and never forgets to make a deal with her wife without whom he can't live and above all he can't afford her discomfort when she says she will sleep on the floor"isski koi zaroorat nahin hai..."[man is already regretting making her sleep on the floor] but again she always keeps his comfort upmost at her front "ok whatever you will say" ..Khushi u never learn ur lesson dear...πŸ˜› but he really looks cute as a mechanic too.

Arnav walks away from Buaji being annoyed by her interruptions and lands in a mess. Arnav is liberally smeared in it and stands up on his feet ...Yes in his messy life all the time he stands up on his own feet always.

Buaji who tried to help gets intimidated by his anger ..Now Khushi comes to step out and meets Arnav as Khushi is the only one who can stand in front of his anger. To mellow him down and that's what happens...She comes and  says, "Aapko phir se sab se milwanye"[May I introduce you to all] and she also makes him acknowledge that he has become a complete part of her home, her life  in one simple sentence when she says'Ab tou Aap Poori tarah se iss Mohalle ke Hogaye hain"  ...[You are a complete part of this town]...My grabber is again the community ppl  step forward and suggest that Khushi should  remove the mess ..Khushi cleans him with all the mess...as water is Khushi...

We have another corn child and she is "Khushi". She is fortunate because she is being taken care of by loved ones regardless of all the nagging about being orphan.In 226 I refereed to Deferred Dreams of Khushi "Raisins" and after four heartbreaks,today her deepest desire"marrying with Rajkumar " comes in front of her Rajkumar who witnessed since childhood what she dreamt of.

Today again their Grihapravesh comes in the picture... where Khushi was remembering her dreams about marriage while touching the lehenga and  that day Khushi needed to live the lesson taught by Amma "Koi farak nehin padta jeevan saathi aacha hona chahiye".. to absorb the shock of her life. Khushi really got married to her Rajkumar in a rush but she still is in obscurity of the fairness of life with her or not. That night the dream of a perfect marriage was shattered but The other thing is when Garima said that you can only know your Rajkumar while spending your entire life with him."Khuch Rishte jee kar hi pata chalet hain..." and that where Khushi is standing now and she will realize this destined relationship after sometime.Sudden decisions are bitter sometimes but gives you sweeter results at the end.

A girl who is trying to find answers and the reasons to the riddle her life has become is suddenly asked to reveal  the finer details of it, the pleasures of it .The multimask Khushi  who has mastered the art of escaping through smiles fabricates a false story about her Marriage, revealing the finer details, not knowing that this is her yearning and wish of a dream wedding

Today her "Rajkumarwitnessed his Rajkumari's dream of being "Perfect Bride" .She described how her lehenga should be a mixture of green and red[green as for "forever"..Hamesha and red for LOVE... Earrings like chimes as ever lasted sangeet meaning happiness [charoon taraf roshini aur khushiyoon ka mahol" and veil must be over head as protective shield not for 6 months hanging sword... Everything was witnessed and heard by Arnav and couldn't meet his eyes with his soul. Both look at one another  through the mirror that is giving a distorted view  because  truth itself has been deformed and twisted  but the emotions cannot be misleading  or diverted from it's focal point. Their eyes are reflecting spectrum of emotions... pain  , a Loss, muted anger , rawness of wounds twhich are still open and fresh and a sadness at the way their life has turned out ...He cannot face her questionable eyes? He just cannot. He has not only shattered her dreams of perfect wedding but also he is responsible for her broken dreams of a life with her Rajkumar for eternity.He entered the GH with loads of Burden to find the answers of his confusions and today his trunk is heavier than Khushi amd all because if her trunk was loaded with lies , his is loaded with shattered innocence and PURITY which he put in dung by himself.

Here comes "mein yaad rakhoonga"  Arnav listened to all these and he will fulfill all of her dreams and will prove he is Khushi's Rajkumar... His hunched and heavy shoulders are becoming  heavier with the regret and pain which he had inflicted upon her. He who always said ,I don't not believe in marriage but decided to tie himself up to the girl who believed in it more than ever by crushing her dream by dragging her but still couldn't forget her Sindoor and Manglasutre which she will keepsake for the rest of her life...for her eternity...A distorted view reels in front of him.. She had squeezed her teary eyes  when he announced her His "Aaj se tum meri patni ho" but shattering her delicate heart in million pieces..."Par sirf duniya keh liye and for six months..." His devastated eyes refused to leave her alone like that , he turns around as always and shares painful dark moments with her. Rabba Ve is screaming with painful "Duhai"Kyu dard hai itna tere ishq mein?

The pain might have reached their hearts but when the truth will make an entry into their hearts both will be cupping each other's face by realizing that their love has found each other for eternity.

Arnav retreats and comes to his room while painful, haunting, teary questionable, eyes and words make it difficult for him to reflect upon his own actions where his own remorse and regret are hiding meeting his eyes. His eyes retreat him for a second when Buaji breaks the barrier of his pain through a red file...an alarming sign to retreat from creating softness towards her and keep searching for answers of his own questions ... regardless he is looking at the wrong direction away from the real truth just like this file which is right in his bag but he is thinking of her as a wrong doer...LOve the way file changes from RED to GREY...Yes the mind can't accept and run from the TRUTH...

He is neither probing nor even trying to find the truth, even though it is right in front of him. All he needs to do is make an effort. Indeed Destiny is playing games with Arnav but he is responsible of this theft ,no one else... ...one side he is sparring with anger and the other second his "Paagal" and her antics fetch a smile on his face even in hate he can't resist her.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: since he got married to Khushi. If first his mind sees Khushi being at fault, then the next moment his heart shows him that Khushi is completely innocent.From Sethi brothers to going to chemist with Shyam...From stolen car parts to file in the bag... Arnav is being torn between believing his mind and believing his heart as His mind is always more at command than his heart in such instances.

Destiny  has some other plans for him and won't let him forget anything in his case.He is the one who write his own Destiny but can't write or change his cindering and betraying moments of life according to his own wish. He can't even vanquish this golden ,shiny piece of paper which is mocking the Great Mr ASR as the scab of his wound is out and open in the air "To Khushi with Love ,Shyam..." and he misunderstood the whole thing again.  All he could connect it as her lovely possession given by Shyam... His mind went off to  the terrace confrontation and again he believed what he saw. Coming to think of it, I think he is now more bothered about the lover in him than the brother in him.  His possessiveness is growing. The wound reopened awakens the rage at why Khushi is not able to love him and why he cannot love her..

Symbolism and connection: Grey file in the bag represents the truth hidden but also Arnav's state of mind where "mein yaad rakhoonga"  where he sees Gift wrapper as a Khushi who is labeled by Shyam  but as a possessive lover he wants to see his name on this label. Don't forget Arnav is deeply in love with Khushi but for Khushi to fall in love with the mighty ASR completely... she has to see the  hidden pure Arnav inside him. The GH track is for Arnav to be revealed to Khushi or Vice versa!

Just as his Heart had started to believe in Khushi, his Mind overpowers his Heart to prove that his Heart is still weak, fragile, hurting, again still vulnerable... The action of crushing the wrapping paper signified the way Arnav's heart was crushed mercilessly in a slow, heart-wrenching, painful, crumbling, and tightly clutched method . Arnav's eyes and body language is probing a wide range of spectrum of emotions today and no doubt this character ASR is alive because of Barun...hats off to him...

We are beginning to see Arnav restraining his impulses these days especially for His Khushi. As he has learned by now that his Mind is betraying him with regards to Khushi's character. He can't put his finger on it yet, but he is aware that he is mistaken about Khushi's nature. His gut feeling is churning confused thoughts in him - his Mind's 'sights' about Khushi is attacked by his Heart's 'encounters' with the true Khushi. When Khushi walks in and enquires about the reason behind his anger, he tells her to go out of the room before he can say or do anything that he may regret later.. She connects it to what happened earlier and  tries to coax the matter  but he drags her out holding her arm painfully which transfers through her face.

He has faced so many 'regret incidences' regarding Khushi now, that he is no longer sure whether to believe his Mind.However, pushed by Khushi to know the reason behind his anger, he is about to let her know when they are disturbed twice - first by the 'dhols' and then by 'Garimaji'. It kills Khushi thousand times seeing him in pain just because of her as she is assuming here.She doesn't know the reason by herself and that's why it was hard for her to bring smile on her face while Buaji was inquiring in the kitchen. As Arnav said earlier "I will remember and will make her remember too" " mein yaad rakhoonga" ...He can't forget pain and he won't let her forget either...

arnav finally realize the pain of khushi 
that what i like in the episode 
which is probably only one where arnav is show 
realizing her pain 
bookmarked will read soon thanks for pm 
soni19sweet thumbnail

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE Part 241-242

Frozen Scream...

Arnav has always believed in the institution of marriage and today he proved that as "Patni or uski family ki izzat karna sikho"..acc to him it is husband's duty to protect his wife and her family and their happiness as a strong foundation upon which these relations can flourish freely and fearlessly even his own family lacks in these qualities.His character has been proved the following,

First , Arnav has a very strong sense of "sahi"[right] and "Ghalat"[wrong]. He always let his emotions down to do what is right. Today he gulped his anger and jumped in to solve the problem of a stranger girl "preeto" as he recognized her pain because he had shared that pain when his sister's marriage had broken the first time. He's been carrying this burden since then but that day he couldn't do anything and paid a heavy price for those broken dreams but he wanted to fix things today. He has saved his di and Payal's marriage by sacrificing his own dreams already.

Pondering connected dots:This proves that ASR would never break his marriage and he would definitely not stop a marriage on its wedding day and that's exactly happened.This is Arnav who has been trapped in the cruel moment of time and couldn't get out of that scream of his past life but that scream is keeping his Faith alive as the day one under the protective and fragile shell of ASR.

Second,this shows why he can't forgive Khushi because his belief has broken by none other than the person who he thought had the same beliefs like him that marriage is for life... "Yeh duniya ka sab se pavitra rishta hai ...jab koi kissi keh saath puri zindagi guzarne ka waada karta hai...",  That's why, she is a bigger culprit is his eyes because what he heard on the terrace " tou aap yeh shaadi tod kyuon nahin daite"... She demanded to break the very promise which Arnav believes a husband must keep for life...to protect his wife from all and safeguard her dreams and happiness at all times.That's why, it is an unforgivable sin that she committed on that dreadful night "chap gaya hai..."

Third, He believe that husband should protect his wife and her family and he always did this in Khushi's case in front of the world no matter what kind of relationship they have inside their room. Mooh-Dikhayi is one of the example. Yes, he has insulted their marriage many times inside their room just because he thinks, that she is not faithful to their marriage and is having an affair with his Jiajaji.He has never been disrespectful towards her family. Even today, in his rage he, was calm in front of Gayatri and Buaji.

This is why, Khushi said... "Mazboot Rishta". Like the relationship between Arnav and the Guptas, or Arnav and Khushi. Yes, Arnav is aggressive but he is educated and principled and this is why he taught the groom a lesson on "Acha pati " which is bothering him and he wants this Reward for himself.

When he entered the room, there was guilt and the moment he saw the wrapper, he confirmed himself about the guilt that he had a right to crush this girl's dream which he never even had a dream to do that. He had to as he had no other option.

While Khushi , fav child of DM who lives for her family and it's happiness sometimes  at the expense of her happiness .She believes in doing the greatest good for the greatest number for all!!  Today with her open mouth, Khushi did not realize that she was actually harming Preeto's relationship. She meant well, no doubt about that - but did she realize that how would it be taken by the Groom's family!? Nope - she did not. She forgot that in middle class families - one does not question the groom or his family.While Khushi was directly approaching the Groom's family, Arnav Singh Raizada hit directly at the nail .This also shows how she has been affected by Arnav's attitude and molding into it. .

While other side Arnav was ready to leave because of his lack of patience with Khushi but seeing the situation ,he takes the command to sail this ship but without coming to the front like Khushi.

Pause here:This reflects that Khushi kept the secret of Shyam  regardless her intentions were right yet poor decision. Today she is responsible for the mess she is in . She could have saved herself, Payal and Anjali from the upcoming and brewing danger.Now Arnav is at a grave fault too regardless he thinks Khushi has messed up and his has saved his Di's marriage by marrying Khushi. But then again it's wrong.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: On new year's eve ,Arnav had said to Khushi in her room " Yeh Duniya utni hi bedard aur pather dil  hai jitni keh phele thi " and today Khushi is witnessing those pather dil people who are not thinking for a second for the girl and just want to break the marriage.Anjali's words to Khushi "unhain pyar ka ehsaas hona bhi zaroori hai...phir apko who alag Chote nazar ayengey" ...This is what Khushi's love have done to him and today he came out and stood besides her again when Mama and Mami were humiliating his Khushi.Her unconditional love is reducing the Great ASR.

Buaji and Garima have been a witness to Arnav Khushi bonding on the dance floor again after dining table "golgappa" scene. These two mothers are witnessing their kids's deep love and affection for each other especially Garima who is observing Arnav like a true mother and that's why here connects " Baby corn" ...affection of mothers. 

PONDERING MOMENT:This is reminding me of Holi dance When Khushi was dancing joyously  and Arnav was drawn towards her "She is beautiful"  and came closer to her to bring her closer to his heart but then freed her to let her enjoy her freedom...Which led her to a confused confession "aisa Kyun hota hai ", the words of which she did not understand...Today..He was standing alone seeing her dancing freely but his painful throbbing heart wouldn't let him join her.DM has her own plans, His steps follow his heart towards his enchanted diva who is dancing in others happiness and his inhibited heart is joining her keeping her gazing at her waiting her to yearn the very same as he does...The moment he stumbles she gathers him in her safe circle of love to show him she will never allow him to fall and that's exactly is going to happen during kidnapping "Arnavji hum aapse wada katre hain ...hum aapko sahi salamat ghar ley ayengey "

Arnav's possessive mind immediately switches on to the image of Khushi in Shyam's arms  and aching heart convulses leaves her stranded alone in that circle of love and  walks away pushing her away  from him which made her baffled about her.

Khushi comes to the kitchen and overhears that this marriage happened because of Arnav. This is a relief moment as Khushi got her first realization with monologue" Hum inhe kabhi samjh hi nahi payenge..."Ek insaan ke do chehre - kabhi shaitaan, kabhi rajkumar"[I will never be able to understand him.One person with two faces...Sometimes Beast and sometimes Prince]

Khushi has seen both the faces of Arnav now and before and she knows him more than anyone, but her understanding is at the beginning stage because of his layered and complicated character.If yesterday's episode was about Arnav's war of his heart and mind [sahi and ghalat]..then today it is Khushi who is having confusion between her heart and mind. She has seen two faces of Arnav and both have made disastrous impact on her. One has made a deep space in her heart unknowingly as her Rajkumar and the other resides in her mind as Shaitaan!

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Arnav among pigeon helping a little girl to get her wishes...Again today Arnav got a girl her wish, her wedding with respect.Both times Khushi is witness... her confusion of that day "jo jaisa hai wo waisa kyuon nahi dikhta..."[why person doesn't act the way he looks like and seems to be]...is becoming now "yeh aise kyuon hain..."Why is he like that?]

Here also comes Arnav's words,"Sapno ki Duniya se bahar niklo KKG" ...She has to come out of this illusion of Prince charming and here comes Amma's words, "Jeevan saathi acha hona chahiye ..." She has to understand that Rajkumar is not always on white horse like filmy heroes ... and the day she will accept that she would have understood in totality who Arnav Singh Raizada is and what makes this man. Today was again the beginning of her confusion seeing him making another man a better husband while himself is not one. The difference shown excellently which her mind pricks for her to get that answer from him on why he married her.

The golden dialogue of this epi..."Ek Pal main inpe itna Pyaar ... aur doosre hi pal mein inse kitna darr lagta hai "...Again without acknowledging it she said something so important and true fact of her life , the very reason of her loving him unconditionally. She loves him because he is her, her reflection...Pure and innocent ."Arnav aur Khushi khabi alag nahi ho sakte" will come way later but it was always there...She is scared of him because she knows she did something unforgivable and he hates lies.He is unforgiving and when things will appear in front of him , she won't be able to bear that HATE and REJECTION of him and that's what she is afraid of and the day she will figure this out she will accept him with whole heartedly.

Million dollar question..."yeh aise Kyuon hain ?.."This will will lead her to the truth ... later she will ask him directly "aap aise kyuon hai" and his answer will be... "tum janti ho keh mein aisa kyuon hoon"

Khushi comes to her room and while changing her jewelry, her mind gets busy thinking about recent events.Garima comes in to chat with her daughter as "maa ki ankh khabi dhoka nahin khati" ...because seeing them on dance floor and all of the other events , her gut instinct is looking for answers of her bubbling questions. Garima begins with the positive qualities of Arnav to Khushi "who dil keh bhat saaf hain "...

Pause here:Arnav asked Khushi "Kya meri Maa mujhe dekh kar khush hai..." as he knew that his Mom would not be happy with the way he had turned out but he never knew one day a MOTHER will be saying this for him "Dil keh saaf" [clear at heart...]... as he didn't hear it while Garima was sayint this to Khushi...just like Khushi did not need mom's letter he didn't have to hear that either, A true PURE stars' talk which remains in between em ]

Pondering connected dots with symbolism :Khushi  in front of the mirror removing her jewels ...Mirror reflection meaning reflection of your  soul ..and  jewels  are associated with vanity ...Khushi's talk to her DM accusing her after marriage for not protecting her child and from now on she does not need her help but does she ?.. today she begins to remove the jewels , her vanity is at peace after witnessing the kitchen scene for a moment...and she was entangled in between her heart and mind when DM sent her aid in the form of her Mother !!

Garima told her before Payesh wedding, "Jeevan saathi ach hona chahiye"...Here connects Arnav's mother's letter " humare chote ke naak pe bahut saara gussa raheta hain, aur dil mein bahut saara pyaar"...That's why Khushi never needed that letter to read because she is reading the inscription on a PURE heart who resides in her all the time with her own eyes from his face and actions since from the beginning.

Pause here:Here comes "Kabootron keh saath sona pade ga...". Mothers are playing the pigeons' role and If Buaji told Arnav Khushi's qualities, Garima is telling Arnav's attributes to Khushi ,

Garima is again giving Khushi a wisest advice 'Farak hai to tum dono keh jatane keh tareeke main '...to make her understood that love comes in different shapes and ways.Today she is being taught that Arnav may not be her fairy tale prince but he will be her "sab se ache patti" ...All Khushi has to do to open her heart to accept him the way he is "mein aisa hi hoon"...[I am just like that]...Khushi listens all in silence.  Then suddenly she smacked by a reality when Garima hesitantly and fearfully tells her ," "par pata nahin ek anjaani ankahi khalish  dikhayi daiti hai tum dono ke beech" "[that she sees a distance in between them] .She  seeks an assurance from Khushi, "Khushi sach bata tu Khush to hai na" ... 

Khushi with tearful eyes looking deeply at her face "Hum khush nahi hain...(seeing the shocked expression on Garima's face) Balkeh hum bohat Khush hain..."That is Khushi who manages to hide her pain behind her words and smile and at this moment the only person who could see through her and understand her was Arnav because he was the reason of it.

She hides her pain successfully and lists down everything that she would actually want Arnav to be liked and what he is not. Arnav knows her pain and understands it. He is a witness to this purest moment of  mother and daughter and he can see through the lies that Khushi tells Garima and more than that.He can again see that he has crushed a pure heart who he loves the most by finishing all her hopes of living a happily ever after, He has abrogated all of her dreams of having a perfect husband. Guilt and regret is sending a sheen of tears  as he listens to the girl whom he torments , praises him, smiles for her mother and tries to assuage her mother's fears.This is an awakening moment of him that she smiles for the sake of others that this has become her part of life and not an act as he accused her off..."Janta hoon acting karne main tum mahir ho..."[I know you are good at acting]

That is what does not let him sleep at night. However much he may want to hate her - he may want to destroy her - he may want to finish her - he cannot help but regret his actions and now he is not even trying to justify that what he has done was right. The reality is seeping in him - he has spoiled her life - and he is guilty. 

Pause here: Loved that the door was opened behind him...HOPE is still there,FAITH of her that Arnav will emerge as a good husband.

As 'Duniya ke sabse Achcha Pati '

"It hurts to breathe. It hurts to live. I hate her, yet I do not think I can exist without her." 
"Charlotte Featherstone, Addicted "

Pause here:Yes he couldn't fix all the machines but one generator and couple ...because he couldn't fix his mother's life or sister's marriage but  he will be able to fix his with Khushi by his side after being cleaned from all the mess[gobbar] in which he is covered but gets cleaned by Khushi's PURITY[water] .He will be the best husband that anyone could even imagine.

aww he hold her hand
is started finally
bookmarks will read soon 
tfs

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-241

Arnav is in convulsion remembering khushi's distraught countenance at her friend's query about her wedding. His memory goes back to the tempestuous wedding night, where he coerced her for the six months contract marriage. He bereaved her dream of her perfect dream wedding. He feels like a stranded ship, lost in a turbulence of emotions from where he couldn't save himself and there was no one else to draw comfort from. His heart constricts with scorching pain for the girl, whom he abomiantes for having an affair with her brother in law, who told him to leave his wife, his di.

When he was fighting with his tumultuous thought, Bua comes there to give him his file what he left outside. But Arnav can't find another important file. He thinks Khushi must've hid it; his naughty wife can do any antics to trouble him. He looks for it everywhere in the room and finally finds the peeping file inside his laptop bag. His visage suffuses with an apologetic expression for suspecting Khushi unnecessarily. But can't blame him either, his menacing, naughty's wife's previous record compels him to suspect her. Or moreover his whole life style has become topsy turvy in GH. Because of the wedding there is a complete anarchy in the house. I can't believe that fastidious and martinet ASR is coping up with this mess.

As his mood becomes well again another glittery peeping thing makes him flagrant again. He gets the peeping sparkling gift wrap from the drawer.

"pagal"

A derisive smile glints his face to see the used wrapping paper saved so carefully. But his smile turned to a conflagration when he reads the card pasted on the wrap,

"to Khushi

With love

From Shyam"

His whole countenance grapples with pure loathing and undisguised anger, his nose flares and his breath gets raspy, as he crumples the gift wrap in between his hand. Tremor runs inside his vein. The sheer intensity of rancor leaves him momentarily disoriented. Rage, pain, misery and betrayal twist his very being shredding him to gruesome merciless pieces. A raising inferno inside him wants to burn everything in it's wake now. He must be thinking, their relationship was so deep that shyam gave her gift and could write the letter love, or Khushi must loved shyam so much that she saved it as a token of his love. The air around him shuddered uncontrollably with intense, pure, unadulterated grief and undecipherable anger,.

Pause: I was terribly frustrated when I first saw the episode. Instead of fixing the MU, the cvs created new MU. Who the hell keep used gift wrap? I think it was bua who kept it. We know, shyam's camaraderie with her. And she was the culprit who coerced Khushi to marry that nefarious man. I can't forget, how she blackmailed that poor girl to marry that devil!.

The groom of Preetika has arrived with his obnoxious mama-mami. Nandini introduces them with Khushi's family, who are more than relatives to her. But dulha's uncle and aunt are not happy with the poor arrangement of the sangeet in small Gupta house. They accuse them for not hiring a big hall for the sangeet. bua says with acquiescence, they will take care of them well. Mama starts his taunt by looking at the small house,

"small colony, so house should be small."

He is not liking that his nephew is marrying a small town girl. Khushi tries to make him understand that it's more fun in small place, so that they all can sit cozily and having a group chat, rather scattering all over the place in a big hall. They get more upset when Khushi serves them juice in steel glass. Khushi deftly retorts them, glass can be broken and anybody can get hurt. She thinks the new relationship should be strong like steel. Bua anticipates their irritation, so she tells Khushi to keep shut and amma tells her to go inside. Bua tells the groom's family that her niece recently got married. Groom's mama banters them,, "in this small house!"

I wish if they would've known she got married his nephew's boss who is one of the richest guy in town.

It's time for groom's mami to show her meanness, she thinks they gave dulhan very light jewelry. Bua tries to alleviate the bitter mood of the groom's family, she suggests the girls to start the sangeet ceremony.

Khushi comes to call Arnav for the sangeet. But he is in no mood to do fun. Moreover seeing khushi there the fire of retribution starts to burn bright inside him. Repercussion goes back to the terrace scene again, where he found Khushi in Shyam's embrace. Khushi's words of telling Shyam to leave Anjali echo in his eardrums. His inside cringes with abhorrence for the swindler, immoral girl who is now standing in front of him. All of his wounds become raw and bleeding again. Seeing his angry state Khushi anticipates something is wrong. She asks him in tremulous voice, what's wrong! Arnav hobbles fast towards her, intends to say something. But the shrill drum beats can't let him speak.

I wish if he could blurt out everything what he buried inside his heart since the wedding night.

Khushi misinterprets his anger, she thinks because of her earlier convo with her friends about the wedding made him angry. That's obviously not the reason, he turns around in frustration. A glimmer of steel slowly enters his eyes, he tells her sternly to leave him alone. She still insists him, what's her fault if her friends wanted to know about her wedding. Her words incite the vendetta inside him. He turns towards her and holds her upper arms vehemently and says her scathingly, unable to hide the rapidly mushrooming loathe in his voice.

"god damn! Isse pehele ki mai kuch kardoo dafa ho jao yahase." He grabs her hand and wants to make her out from his sight. Khushi squirms in pain, she feels as if he would throttle her with his bare hands. Inhaling sharply his abhorrence, she opens her quivering lips to retort,

"bas aisa bata dijiye, yeh meherbani kiyu."

He is about to say about Shyam, but the knock on the door inhibits him. uff not again! The cvs wanted to prolong this MU more. 

Amma comes there to call them. khushi goes outside, but Arnav shows reticence to come. Amma asks him is he well? He tries to pretend that he is fine. He can't hurt her family because of Khushi, they are such caring and loving people.

The sangeet is going on in full swing. Granny is dancing and Khushi is serving snacks and sweets to everybody.  Such a serendipitous girl she is! There must be a debacle going inside her right now, but still she is smiling, trying to do her duty to please everybody. Khushi's friends tease her why jijaji is not coming. Groom's highhanded family get a chance to taunt them again, why their lofty son in law is not coming out, he is supercilious and haughty and all. Their nephew got promoted in a big company but still so down to earth. Bua can't bear the insinuation of her favorite babua, so she goes inside to call him. The shallow groom's family are now complaining about the heat, if they would've hired a big hall then they wouldn't have suffered like this. They want to know are the wedding is taking place in a big hall or not. Nandini assures them with supplication that the wedding will be in a community hall for sure.

Gosh never saw such obnoxious people in my life. I also didn't get it whythe  groom's family is greater than the bride's family. Why bride's family has to show reverence to them?

In the kitchen Khushi is cooking something. She looks pensive, Arnav's misdemeanor ravaged her soul. She is also upset to see groom's family's meanness. Bua comes and asks Khushi did anything happen between her and Arnav? Cause he refused to come outside. khushi tries to avert her, tells her to leave it, he has lots of work, so that he can't join them. Nandini comes there also to ask bua where she kept groom's sherwani. The sherwani is in Khushi's room, so they have to disturb damadji again.

Arnav is getting prepared to leave GH. He is in so much resentment that staying with the swindler girl in this messed up place is impossible now. While he was telling Aman to send his car, bua and nandini come there and asks meekly his permission to enter. Bua gets groom's sherwani and passes it to Nandini. Nandini is in tizzy whether groom's family likes it or not. Amma and groom's mami also come there. mami is not happy with groom's gift. She insults them again, if they would've known that they are so poor, then her family would've spent for the whole wedding. Amma tries to avert her, she tells her to have dinner. Mami banters, they arranged dinner also! Bua pretends to be jovial; "the food is so delicious that you have to suck your finger." Arnav exasperates to hear that shallow woman's tiff.

He comes out to see who these haughty people are! I think he recognizes the groom, so to confirm it he calls Aman to find out which AR employee is getting married in recent days.

Groom's mama is complaining about the melted ice cream. Khushi says in a quick repartee, if he gets so hot in anger then the ice cream must melt. If he relaxes, the ice cream will not melt.

khushi andar jao and get another ice cream." Arnav intervenes. He introduces himself, "I'm Arnav, khushi's husband.'

Mama jeers him that finally he came out. He tells Arnav to teach his wife how to talk with elders. Without arguing he tells him grimly,

"Koshish karoonga"

Khushi enrages to hear him.

Arnav leaves the place to receive Aman's call. When he was leaving, his eyes go to the crestfallen bride. What he thought? He couldn't see the injustice to the girl, the insult of her family. Where he sees something wrong, he always tries to fix that. after that tempestuous night of his parent's death, he experienced so many hurdles. He saw how people oppressed the weak, deprive the unprivileged.

Determination glints his eyes to teach the groom and his family a lesson. Khushi also follows him in the room. She will not spare him for scolding her in front of so many people. Arnav admonishes her not to confront him or speak to him right now. Remnant of his earlier anger still simmers in his eyes. He doesn't want to create any scene in this situation. He doesn't even want to see her face. khushi also doesn't want to see him, But she also can't let it go. She starts to argue, how he was supporting them. Their fight gets interrupted when Arnav eyes fells on the groom, talking on the phone. He again tells khushi with gritted teeth to leave, but khushi is obstinate, she misunderstand Arnav. she thinks he is also like them, rich, supercilious and obnoxious. She herself will handle the situation now.

Arnav comes towards the groom. He hears that he got fired from the job. The guy gets surprised to see him. Arnav introduces himself that he is his former boss and he fired him, cause he is not eligible to be his employee. The qualities what he seeks in his staffs are, the wish to work hard, the ability to work and thirdly say his words without any inhibition. Arnav thinks he has none of those qualities. Until he learns to respect his wife and her family, he is not needed in his company.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clNY_OVEAgQ[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clNY_OVEAgQ

credit goes to Coldy

plz ignore typos

wow sohu lovvel one 
bookmarked 
will read soon
my sohan papdi 
very busy yaar 

soni19sweet thumbnail

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 245-Part 246 

Teri Deewani...A Giver!!!

An episode that had all the ingredients in a good proportions yet left us feeling  with a sense of something  amiss !!!.As I promised to be in sane so be it .One thing is very visible, all the elements were designed to bring Arnav's burst out by touching his weak point ,suicide of his mother BUT All of these elements also pointing out just to bring Extreme Love ,care and need of proximity in between them.

The episode opens to find Khushi finding various methods of suicide ,discovering a  way of Killing herself but my grabber is this poor soul is still thinking of everyone else but herself.She does farewell to her fav people by hugging and calling .Poor Payal has to choose those names for
her kids.
Symbolism and connection
:I loved this scene where Buaji is making Pushto for her Arnav Babua.., In the episode 245, Buaji comes to the Kitchen with two packs of pasta But Khushi took em , not allow Buaji  to cook meaning hiding truth...as she always stopped Buaji too for disclosing Shyam's true face but in 246 the water in the pot is filled to the brim and ready to spill ...Yes time for truth to come out is near.

Khushi is in this state trying to give the only precious item available to her to keep her Arnavji happy...
Her Life...She feels that the resident Shaitan in her Rajkumar wants her life  but my grabber is why does she feel the need to give in her life for which she fought for during guest house and  roared at him for that too while resigning..."Jo shaks kissi ki jaan jan bhooj kar khatre main dal sakta hai uss se hum koi Rishta nahin rakhna chahte..."[ I don't want to have any alliance with a person who put my life in danger intentionally]... 

And Today she feels the Shaitan in him would disappear if she leaves her Rajkumar for somebody else by breaking the Rishta of her life...and at the top she wants to finish it with pride and dignity making him lose this deal of her life."eik tou naak kat jayegi aur doosra hasptal ka kharcha..."...This shows how in deep Arnav is everything to her and this time she is not thinking other loved ones who love her the most too.A very Big point...He is the whole world to her now and she can do anything for him...even won't hesitate to die for him...

Other side, Arnav has started feeling helpless since the MU ,as the mere power of His love for Khushi always sits with him on the front seat of his SUV which halted its journey at GH door to make him realize his mistakes over Khushi. He can't move forward in his favorite ride of Pride"main hamesha sahi hota hoon"... because of missing all the tires of his brain which is proved wrong over and over by the innocence of HEART and which only beats for HER even in his self imposed HATE...and Guilt.So the Final Terrace Stage is about to reopen with the flute of Fate bringing the horrific melody of suicide notes to shake his HEART, to drop the guilt aside ,to string the Shrieking ROCK sound of TRUTH to his wife. Yes the Divinity will bring them again under the star to break the bridge of silence and the secret of HIS calmness and coldness behind this marriage.

Symbolism and connection:Arnav is holding the hangman's noose meaning he is the one who is still keeping a close eye on Khushi and also keeping Shyam under his radar by binding him with tough RULES...Blockage of money...and Khushi

1-Khushi is so crashed in trusting Arnav's actions that her weird imagination is considering him his Killer.Poor soul is running in her own home with discomfort while ASR is more comfortable in GH meaning Khushi knows Arnav doesn't accept half truths and he will not lose his knot till he will find the truth.She knows her crime unconsciously and wants to justify it  in her way but ASR knows the deal at his terms..and will not let you hide..Bhagne ka koi fayeda nahin...dhoond laingey..." as it is also related with sugary syrup of Jalaibis over white shirt...meaning Arnav always remained stick to his plan and mantra till clear properly...

2.Khushi saying "teen Bar kosish 
kar chuke Hai
means that Shyam has tried to kill Anjali three times[first time Scorpion, second by ether, third time failing breaks] and fourth will be the last as Arnav is tightening the rope within rope.

3-"chaal hai yeh sab chaal hai...ASR jaise naam toup ka ho par leke aye screwdriver"...meaning the small lie of Khushi is taking everyone's life at the blast point...that lie is a deadly weapon.A big explosive is on the way which will destroy the PURE soul in its path.

4-Kamlesh Khabri scene always appears where some hidden issue is disturbing either Khushi or Arnav.Arnav had only one...when La couldn't see first half of the clip where Khushi fell in his arms and only sees her pic with their engagement announcement .Khushi has many and this one is also showing her lack of knowledge of Arnav's true reasons and at the top it is showing how everyone is ignoring Khushi's sanka and causing trouble except one...Arnav with only two words "What The" and with anger over everyone for diverting over main issue..."Sweet death" refers SHyam and his honey tongue which is killing everyone with his sweet poison but he is getting ready for his own death.."tumhari maut tumhare haathon main likhi hai..."

5- Khushi is starving and instead of Amma , Arnav gives her milk..milk is life and She is refusing it.Though he puts it near her meaning he is her savior.He didn't force her as he wants her to accept it from her heart not by force.

6-Arnav's care towards Khushi is at the peak while hawking Khushi over her hunger to her extra craziness .He tries to express his anxiety and concern in his own way only to be rebuffed by Khushi whose loss of trust is mounting day by day...but Arnav's realization of home and house is so evident and his thirst taking love from these mothers is mounting day by day too.

Khushi's trust has been crushed that she is completely has lost the PATH..Kundali...Sach ka Khulasa.

She fell for this guy who uprooted the plant of LOVE in her and on Diwali she stepped forward for her answers,then after their broken engagement...she still wanted a solid ground...hamara hi accident huwa hota ...aapko iss se kya fadak padta hai...she didn't get answer and then he executed the plan of marriage trashing her will.After Heer Ranjha ...this was her plan to make him blurt the truth but instead of him she has become stranger in her own house...A girl who thought ,he did magic on her is now concluding that her hubby doesn't love her and will kill her and as a Giver she is choosing this drastic way to make him happy. This is the same Khushi who can't live without food , Jalaibi and above all sleep.Even later she sleeps in micro seconds during her job under LG for 24 hrs.This shows extreme damage to her Trust ,belief, and above all her innocent budding Love .

This is the same Khushi who in her dream see him as caressing her hair as Rajkumar ,today is seeing him killing her ,suffocating her.

Khushi, "the Giver" has started reflecting her hubby's virtues.The way he has made will for his loved one , she is making hers for her loved ones...Big  difference .His loved one is only Anjali but Khushi has grabbed everyone in her safe and loving circle and my grabber is ANJALI is at the top of her list .This will supposed to clear his perception towards her but no this a decoy to show the Next Track through her treasured triumphs and PURE efforts to keep everyone together for the next storm.I must say After seeing this epi like literally more than 15 times and pausing unknown , re watching scenes unknown...since last 4 days ,now I can see the meaning and the next track... This is all about Anjali and her scarification regardless of everyone's effort to save her even Babliya's actions...

1-Khushi's will reflects that her top priority would always be protecting Anjali as the murabba she gives to her means nourishment to the baby and health to Anjali and till the very end Khushi did exactly what was the best for Anjali and even will take the burnt at the bridge from Arnav too for not telling everything...

2-She gives Mojari to Nani so  Nani wouldn't get hurt by walking on the path of the truth about Shyam.Her pink saree meaning deep love and white majori meaning purity ...symbolizes her trust over Khushi's purity and love for Arnav...7 years old meaning marriage and pure cosmic energy including spiritual powers as Naniji is the only one who stands by Khushi in all weathers...

3-Bell to Lakshmi so that she can warn the RM inmates of any evil as animals always warn you about upcoming storm as "Mandir ki Ghanti" to evade evil and bring goodness....

4-Money to buaji as she always have trouble for paying bills because of pension issues and at the top everyone is living with her.Love  Khushi and her pure heart.

5-The last but not the least , what a daughter can give to her parents in return of their boundless Love and that's what she is leaving for them.

6-She is about to close her diary when she sees the stars...and no wonder she leaves these for Arnav.These stars means a lot for them.The union of orphans under their parents brought them together...Baat Yaqeen ki hai...and Belief is missing in ASR so far so,if only he can read all of this ...as these stars will show him the way to convey his feelings and stay stronger under evil darkness .Stars also represents distance meaning they will be apart and also she is becoming third one and bigger and brighter meaning HER LOVE IS boundless for him that she wants to look at him always from distant only if she knows ,she is a bright star in his dark life already and is his life.

The parallel track of Babliya is also showing the rift in between Payesh ,so we are going to the same terrace scene where Arnav made the deal for Anjali and Khushi did for Payal and both grounds are shaking and the bridge which they tried to build in between these relations is becoming difficult to cross.Cell phone breaks from Payal meaning lack of communication is bringing MU among many.

The doubt & the pain of Khushi leaving and  her concern for Arnav, when she reminds him of his diabetes  &  magnanimously tells him that she forgives him, "Jaye Arnav singh Raizada humne aapko maaf kar diya..."...is worth appraisable .Arnsv couldn't get what was happening with eccentric Khushi, and again his tilted lips are coming in the picture but this time there is no one who can show him the True reflection of Khushi's inner war to him.

Khushi sees kids playing Langdi tang [Hop scotch]..."Langdi taang khail keh taang adani thi..." meaning Shyam is playing games with Anjali to reach to the top...but she is the one who will be in his way to accomplish this goal ...as she is the keeper after Arnav.

Arnav even though doesn't understand her, yet the moment he finds her missing stars while pacing in their room ,he gets alert. His confused and worried gazes finds a pouch and a note after reading her Salman Khanji's picture...Yeh Ladki bilkul Paagal hai...[This girl is totally crazy] A man who is always right and don't take orders is just putting Khushi's instructions aside and open her letter and finds stars which are showing him the way to his Khushi who just left to become third star with brightness..He runs outside Without wasting time because of the fragility of the moment.He hides it from the family too.He runs as fast as he can to save his Dhakan ...his life ...His North Star ...His Bright Star...My grabber is he is holding the stars in his hands and not letting it go to bring hold his star right to his heart...

Pause here: Khushi s becoming third star is indicating new child...teesra mehman...who is going to become star ...Yes this connection was used before to show us that child will be sacrificed as I told you the unborn mark of the key is the child and it was made on a soap which melts away with water and chips away with time with dryness.Not a permanent mark...

The duplicate key is Arnav , a changed Arnav and that is going to come into action.The file and key were decoy...

Pondering connected dots: He is running the very same way as he did after the ambulance...Fadak padta hai...yes it does matter.

bichari meri khushi 
why so much dard come to good people 
why why why 
bookmarked will comment soon 
so sorry my golgappa 
thanks for understanding 
soni19sweet thumbnail

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 243-244 

AR- 36 K to 40,000  Rats...

Devil's Kin

These two episodes are all about the person who is living in mansion by digging so many holes , by masking so many faces of rats but couldn't reach to his Goal...Wealth of Arnav and his Khushi . A honey tongued man , a charmer who has lust for money and honey  without hopping like a bunny and wants ALL without sweating. Shyam Manohar Jha , A rat with faces of rats...like a canary betrayer, squealer, backstabber ,double crosser ,tattler etc etc etc.All the indications and signs are reflecting his sinful actions towards Anjali including his partners in crime Arnav and Khushi .Triquetra of Arnav , Khushi and Shyam in which Anjali is a rattling point and will be poisoned.Shyam's greed and lust is shaping next round which will shake the base of this RM because ground is slipping under his reign of making holes within.

He always displays multiple facets to the world. To his inner soul, he is an opportunist. To the Raizadas, he is "Self respectable", a "Khuddar" person. So Shyam on the sofa rattling and twitching in embarrassment with content waiting for the cheque ,  return payment for being a SIL and hubby  to Anjali .But my grabber is Anjali herself comes down to relieve him   with Rs.40,000  to the Credit card People ,but this act of her did show the world his real status and to Shyam,her rein over AR wealth . Hmmm...how can he not be wiggling and jiggling like a worm who wants to dig his own territorial hole within this Mansion with plenty of Oxygen .Shyam can manipulate Anjali but decision will be hers and Shyam has to obey accordingly with his poisonous sweet tongue.

Pondering Dots with Symbolism  :Anjali pays 40,000 debt of Shyam as she is going to pay the price at the end while being used as a trump card in his hands... 40 is a significant number in almost every religion...and associated with testing period of your Faith and facing challenges in pursuing Truth.Embracing both brings your soul closer to each other and that is exactly going to happen.Khushi was reading in Arnav's diary AR 36 K where K is being crossed. Where 3 is victory, 6 is sacrificing and AR is representing wealth while K is  KHUSHI...meaning Khushi is the biggest hurdle in his success towards Arnav's wealth but during this process Anjali is going to be sacrificed. Just like today he made the arrangement for her to fall down and he will be successful later but Anjali who is blind folded and at the top is in between two prongs of the scissor and Khushi is going to be bruised in this process too as she is also the part of this sin.Two prongs meaning tender to relation as Arnav is promising himself to do so just like the day Khushi found out the "chot" of him and started tendering the relation despite teasing him to find the truth.Yes ...Shyam the thorn is in his way to his ROSE...Khushi

Pondering Connected Dots:On Teej after Shyam's revelation as Anjali hubby , he mentioned to take Anjali to his home and Arnav said "Agar Di chahte hain toh tab tak Di ko yahan rahene dijiye".and he was in peace [I always wondered where did that info disappear after ladies drama that she should be in her own home?] ...finally got it...and here comes Khushi's words, "Saaye ki tarah mere saath hain". Of course, Shyam will be with Arnav all the time to keep an eye on Arnav's moves and for that He needs to be at RM to get his dreams come true. He cannot leave RM right now and so today when Naaniji remembered that Anjali wanted to shift to her own ,Shyam felt a hole in his baggage .So his slip and fall plan came into action.But this time his target is AR...Wealth and for that he needs Anjali in RM right next to Arnav who is the only one can repair this hole...

Shyam is a two timer but a big time loser. Now, 3+6 = 9. Meaning "Judgment".This is for Shyam's judgment as he sinned to Anjali and Khushi and he will lose both AR and K. AR is Anjali, property and wealth and Khushi is the "challenger " to all of that and that's why  he will lose both the "Objects of Desire".

Shyam once said to Babuji while torturing him - "Hum Rani Shahiba ko bhi nahin chodenge aur Khushiji se bhi shaadi karenge ...akhir bhagwan ne do do haath diye hain.."[I will not leave Anjali or Khushi after all God gave me two hands]...There you go Shyam Manohar Jha, you will have none of them and that is the "Judgment".Your both hands will be empty.

The "Sinful acts" committed by all these three in this triquetra as Shyam committed the sin being two timer , a shameful act of adultery and having Greed by keeping an eye on someone else's property by betraying Anjali... Khushi committed the sin by hiding the true face of Shyam from Anjali and Arnav... Arnav committed the sin by hiding the true face of Shyam from Anjali and also kiiling Khushi's dreams. All these three have committed a sin towards Anjali. As I explained in Episode 200 the triquetra game...All these three are connected in this triangle with midpoint of Anjali .

This shot of Arnav having Apple in one hand and knife in other reminds me Apple from Garden of Edens..As knife is representing misunderstanding and apple is Pure Khushi's innocence..but He has no idea that Khushi is innocent as look at his expression looking at knife and apple... When Adam and Eve took a bite of the apple they were together and in marriage as a husband and wife if they are equal in sickness and health then they are equal in praise or in "Sinful acts". The moment Arnav will realize that Khushi is innocent his realization of his "guilt" will start and the same way the moment Khushi will realize that she was misunderstanding Arnav all along and the reason of him marrying her is just to save his Di, she will realize the "sinful act" she made with hiding the truth of Shyam.They both will regret for each other.The biggerst sinner Shyam has no realization or regret or even later he will never realize his sinful acts till he will spill the beans himself. He is selfish and only thinks of his goal, but he will be tested in his own way being away from his holes  of RM. That's why all three parts are connected to one focal point Anjali for testing and restoration but Shyam will never be a part of this realization or restoration because his heart has been marked by God permanently where he doesn't see of feel anything but his GOAL.The list of his sins has no limit...

Arnav has  given Shyam a chance - but he is also making him realize that if Anjali is dependent on Shyam and trusts him blindly so does Shyam needs Anjali for his survival. 

Arnav has hurt Shyam in two possible ways ,direct source of money and obsessive deep desire of Khushi which he only wanted for himself  and that is what is going to make Shyam attacking Arnav in all possible ways especially after Holi."Khushiji...humain aapko pane ki khawhish nahin chodni chahiye..."[I can't leave the wish having you by my side]

Today when Anjali fell and it Bothered me and this I never thought before...as Shyam saved her by putting his hand on her stomach by the pointy glass edge and all and pulling her makes me believe that if Anjali is his trump card then the baby is the ace. The baby is the reason  which kept Shyam in the house in the future also till he aced it to get re-entry and who brought her Khushi...who as a challenger threw him out of RM and AR...As there is a cross on K in AR 36 K.

Loved Mami's doubtful look at Shyam today after she did not see the grease and Anjali expressed her concern over it too!Similar Akash and Payal , if one side their relationship is becoming stronger because of another rattling Shyam "Babli" in their life then other side it is warning us that when the truth of Shyam will surface up ,Akash will not forgive Payal that easily and that their relationship will be on flame just like the papers.She also said during chess game.."Mr A your queen is going to be away from you..."...

Testing faith and realizing guilt is covering Arnav's visage as Khushi's words "humari aankh main aansoo unse bilkul bhi bardasht nahin hote...Arnavji Duniya keh sabse ache pati hain..."...These words are awakening his guilt, making him ponder over his actions over this fragile heart which is beating right inside him , beating peacefully without knowing how this is making some one's world up side down...without having a glimpse of the consequences...Echo of these words is making him up in the bewilderment of this night just like that night standing in front of his windows facing his pool and stars and today he is facing the stars under the breeze of the curtains , the Dupaata , the innocence which always touches his visage to break the barrier of layers among them by mingling his thoughts with her memories "Hamesha keh liye..." and today again he is standing by realizing and pondering his extreme actions which is making a mother restless... he never thought of that, this was not a clause of his deal...A mother who he respects like his own besides can't say that to her... but her child has put that restless heart at peace by lying and a mother gave her child a blessings for Hamesha ...
with Him ..."Devi maiya tum dono ko hamesha ..." [may devi maiya keep you always ..."].who she thinks is good at heart.."dil keh bohat ache hain...and Khushi's "sab se ache pati.." is some what is bothering his peaceful heart...

A trust and faith of a mother's heart is in his hands,Which brings him back to hold a mother's blessings closely and securely in his hands,in his actions to keep her child comfort the way she wants...he is turning off the coldness of his heart by turning off AC...holds her hand as a promise for Hamesha unconsciously for holding that innocent child and his pure Love right next to his heart.His love is covering her visage by bringing peace among them.

Pause here: Khushi's each word is true to it's nature...her tears, wounds,makee him restless and her smile automatically brings smile on this Grinch's face.This is the first time he is holding her hand and soon it will be his aadat...He is the lover who wants her touch and wants to touch her by any means ...either it's golgappa or,the red nose or by holding her comforting her from any fall.

Sun rises with its own unfaithful manner in one heart which is shaking in her Faith over him because of his unfaithful manners..."hum bhag na jaian iss dar se pakad ke rakha hai humain..." [He kept holding with the fear of my running away]...He wakes up startled... "khushi!" on his lips when she tries to free her hand. She looks at him with bewilderment and then his sweetening makes her worry...but the masking guards come back on duty who never allow him to let her have a peek to know,Why did he urned off the AC...but her heart who always calls her ,makes him halt and he turns as always "maine band kiya "the AC.uhhh..."unke aur humare beeech 36 ka akada"...Yes Ms K u are a hurdle for a rat to reach this AR...You are playing with fire and he is making sure "tum theek ho"...

Here comes Khushi and Arnav, the moment they will face the truth , their sin will surface up and their test will start,And who wrote the check??? "Non-other than, Anjali Jha".She is going to pay the price of all of these people.as Arnav said to Khushi,"Kyuon meri Di ko usey bhagwan banana diya" without realizing his sin as he did the same just like Adam and Eve.But Arnav's guilt and realization is taking shape already and Khushi's too seeing his side which she was misunderstanding and brought him to GH to make him uncomfortable but her plan had backfired already.Instead of making Arnav running away from her and blurting truth ,she is running away facing his content and smiling visage who is so at peace near Buaji and his auntie...Garima.Buaji is providing poison to kill rat...mother is showing the way to the truth and Garima is mending the hole...mother is mending the gap of these two as Arnav is standing right next to stars while these mothers are getting into actions.Beautiful...Arnav is giving Khushi the sweet tea...his holding hand , a promise unconsciously and consciously at the same time to hold her dreams right next to his heart ...for forever.

My grabbers were parallel scenes of GH and RM ...and interesting expressions of these two taking one as a killer and the other finding out Rats...While camera was pointing Killer and Rat with faces of Rat towards RM.

He is relaxed after reaching to his decision unconsciously and his tenderness is taking over his visage.He is caring but my grabber is Khushi is running away in her own home where she brought him to make him flee with anger...Yes she is totally have lost the FAITH and BELIEF of anything at this point after his extreme behavior...

He is a gardner...he is nurture an he will be nurturing Guptas as well as RM and above ALL ...His Khushi who will be his first and the upmost priority...

Two prongs of scissor...this time after epi 201 ,the prongs are capturing Arnav's face as well as Khushi where it represents tenderness and nurturing towards others and indeed both will start showing that .

"Kitne choohe hain" ...aww how cute are you asking this question in your killing look...soon you will see the actions of those faces by one and only one  ...dear ...Or at least we will in your absence...a resident of  RM , a filthy luster against Khushi...a kidnapper against you, a scheme planner against Anjali and other people of RM and list goes on on and on...But my question is why are you smirking over this killer meds...and asking Khushi to spread it...aww clever move ,because she is the eradicator in Shyam's case...nice

sanka devi sanka devi ...

bookmarked 
tfs
sorry meri golgappu
soni19sweet thumbnail
please someone pm me link of latest interview of barun please
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Soni thnx for scanning all the epis...take your time dear...😊 Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Kuch khatti, kuch meethi, chatpata Golgappa times. Let's keep it open. πŸ˜Š