Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode 242

She is back outside in the midst of the worried larki wale and the snobby larke wale. Lingering anger adds a little recklessness and we get our gutsy lady tackling the problem head on. Where the traditional elders were submissive she dares to question what she knows is wrong. She does her part. They always form a great team as she will proudly say in a future storyline. He has already done his part. Far from the prying eyes.. "Aisa hone doge tum?" He  had questioned the groom with the same words he will tell his wife some months later. Fight to hold on to what matters the most to you. Be the architect of your destiny. Had he not done what he did do, things may very probably have spiraled out of control inspite of all her good intentions then and now.

But he did make this impressionable groom see sense. Imparted a valuable lesson in how to lead life and treat your better half with respect. Uphold her and her family's dignity. We have entire shows with hundreds of episodes that try to impart this lesson through their story lines. Here IPK does it in a couple of wedding nights. They started of with the heroine protesting against dowry and today it's a more subtle evil. Demeaning the girl's family.  The boy holds no grudges. Clearly and firmly stands his ground and promises a good future to Preeto. Everyone is delighted. In a way I like how they don't make a show of how great ASR is. The all important one who was specially confused today will get a reminder of his soft side. And will also spend some time actually thinking over it. bas.

She loses herself in all the happiness around. Selflessness there as she dances happily seeing this happy end to others troubles. If ASR was instrumental in the new couples happiness, the groom also gets to return the favour. Gets his boss to come dance even though he protests, "I don't dance". A lively melody plays. He sees her happy. He sees her dancing. And something gave way as it always does. Right from the awestruck hypnotic pull of Hawa Hawaii to the delighted burst of laughter at jiji tere jethji deewane. Holi dance which had him intoxicated and today a similar crumbling of inhibitions. He wants to dance with her. Loose himself in her. Unsure of how to dance, bashful bhangra like steps, eyes drawn to her. Longingly waiting to catch her eye. He wants to celebrate with her. And Amma and buaji are delighted to see his open ungaurded display of love. They know his aloof introvert ways quite well by now and can appreciate to a great extent his actions. Of course they are unaware of the actual wonder in all of this. He supposedly hates her until a moment ago. But still can't withstand the hold she commands over his heart. And she, wary of his moods, tentatively matches him step to step. Holding on to each other.. their gaze never straying away from each other.

Just as suddenly a biting reminder of the chot in him. He walks away leaving behind the broken confused girl. Can't blame her at all. How can she keep up with his ever changing roop.  The wedding finally over, it's time for vidai. Just like fate had whimsically decided one night it was time to break the hearts of the two expectant lovers, today the time is right for both of them to reflect about the other. A reminder of a different side, like what happened back on the day of the barsi. That day she saw the rakshas's hidden caring side. Helped her connect him to her rajkumar. And he met the dear girl behind the sparkling smile. The girl who missed her parents , was scared of the darkness yet could have resolute faith is goodness.. in god..in happiness.

Nice groom isn't he? He isn't scared of ASR. Perhaps he really understood the essence of what his boss tried to teach him. Got inspired by this man. And Arnav was glad too. Slight smile. Not much older than the groom in years but still quite wise. Acche partner. Is he the same man who didn't believe in marriage? "Keep her happy." Lovely. lovely. He had broken a wedding at the very beginning of it all. Mid way he joined in the mad schemes to get a wedding to be agreed upon only to have to threaten to stop it himself. And today a different wedding in which he ensures happiness. "Good".. Not a man of many words.. Still ASR, but we now know him to be so much more than just the devastatingly handsome man in those waistcoats flaunting his own brand of addicting anger.

"Ek pal mein inpe itna py".. Oh oh .. She has almost confessed to herself so shaken is she. Yes in this moment he does seem unfathomable to her. His motives, his actions, his thoughts an unravelled mystery. "Kyu ki, kin halaat mein ki, kya bol ke ki?". Take a bow girl! Fantastic voice modulation by Sanaya.  He is the prince who swoops in and rescues her and he is also the beast who lashes out at her visciously attacking her..leaving her bruised heart, body and soul. "ye aise kyu hai?".. For now she can't understand .. "main aisa hi hun"..

She finally lets her heart speak to her.. And it wants to know the reason.. In fact needs to get to that elusive answer.. she is determined to find out what went so terribly wrong.. She looks stunning sitting deep in thought. Rare to see her this still.. in quiet reflection.. I used to find her so beautiful when she sat motionless gazing at the stars outside Gupta house before this madness descended into her life. Her mother walks in. Amma starts this heart to heart with her dearest daughter. "bitwa thora kam bolat hai na toh unke swabhav ke bare mein pata hi nahi chalta.." ..bitiya listens intently.. "Dil ke bahut saaf hai". And I have to give her credit for keeping such an open big heart. She does not remember the AC and any other unintentional slights. All she focuses on is the sparkling sterling diamond behind the hard mask.  You both care about each other but my eyes see an unknown turmoil between you to.. Khalish..  Both women panic.. One visibily and the other deep down in the hidden recesses inside her. A mother who did not have a chance to give away her daughter. Instead with no explanation her little girl vanished into the night and returned a married woman who now belonged to another. No longer only her darling bitya but Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada foremost. Amma pauses in worry.. wanting reassurance. And the daughter transform into the guardian.. "Hum khush nai".. How the truth fights to come out.. "hum bahut khush hai".. A delicate chirpiness.. Again those intricate lies..

Devi maiyya had moments ago reintroduced Khushi to her considerate husband and now she introduces Arnav to the selfless woman who is his wife. All the simple dreams of any young wife. Understanding, supportive, loving husband.. A best friend.. Makes me laugh.. Makes all my wishes come true.. Worries like crazy for me.. Can't stand to see me in tears.. Thinks about me even before himself.. Will gift me the moon and stars if he could.. Amma's smiles gets more teary eyed as she gets convinced.. clearly relieved that her daughter has been blessed with such a wonderful life partner.  And then she shares the sweetest earnest fear. "tohri ma ko kya jawab denge?" ..a flood of tears since she is so content now.. In reply her bitiya.. The girl, only of 18, lovingly cups her ammas face.. "Humari amma toh aap hai.. Aapko kisi ko bhi jawab dene ki koi zarurat nai hai" .. True blessing for a forever full of togetherness amma wishes upon them.. "Ha amma, Arnavji is duniya ke sabse achche pati hai".. And how heartbroken is she etched on the anguish on her face as she says this.. Oh the poor girl who is making everyone happy.. Who will take care of her? Make her happy? Who will assure her that she belongs to him? Who will let her know that his breath will stop if she went far from him?

A lot to learn from khushi.. Sadly but in reality a number of people loose their parents young.. 8 too tender an age to bear this.. But she got bauji, Payaliya, Amma and you feel not too bad for her. But add to that her almost forced engagement to a lying deceitful two timing cheat. Being swept into a whirlwind of passion and rejection by a remarkable man. Uneasy truce leading to shyly solidifying dreams and fascinating possibilities, all to be dragged and shattered at the command of anger. This time my heart definitely bleeds for khushi. In a classic Bollywood movie it was said, "it is so simple to be happy but so difficult to be simple". Khushi does both effortlessly. I find times when the moment needs so much effort and in those times I invariably have started thinking about the tinkering laughter of this spirited girl. Hey Devi maiyya on her lips, ready to face everything head on. That unwavering faith in goodness. Heady mix of traditional with refreshing specks of contemporary.. Her karenge nai toh..aur karenge was earnest optimistic to say the very least. She had this big heart and simple beliefs. Blushing rosy cheeks at her Arnavjis jokes. Those rare die for moments when she would meet him as his equal, a grown women madly in love and very very real.

He had stood there listening to all that she said. Eyes reflecting the extreme self reproach. Doesn't matter if she is a liar, a cheat, a heart breaker, a conniving adultress. His brain isn't even reminding him of all that. He suffers right with her.  His heart feels all her hurt. All the courage it took to weave this glorious spell of honeyed myth just to reassure her amma. And call me mad but I am convinced I saw Barun add a moment of pride in ASR. Pride that he had fallen in love with this girl who could do anything for the ones she loved. Those words echo within him. Take away his peace.. Sukoon..he has been the exact opposite to her. A beast. And she has proclaimed out.. "arnavji is duniya ke sabse achche pati hai"..

Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

come fall with me
through the girdles of time
touching each instant that time did spell
so you and i could fall through every single one
together, fall with me

come fall with me
through every fear the mind does spin
i'll hold you, let your heart harness me
even if every fear comes haunting and comes
true, fall with me

come fall with me
or what is this dark space this prismatic creation for
if you and i will not plunge into one another
and let it all go in one single terrifying
unifying fall, fall with me

come fall with me
let me fall and find my end my echo in you
fall in me and leave eternity there
you and i till that and between us does go
forever, hamesha fall with me

Absolutely lovely thought Indi di. And your writing.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️ I am still trying to decide my favourite lines ... can't seem to pick only a few..

Reminds me of when Arnav says.. Achcha hua hum gire.. 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sohara, rhea,

thanks for liking my sudden poem...

sohara, actually when you commented the falling shot, this thing came at me out of the blue.

rhea, yes, i was thinking of achha hua hum gire, i had liked that even then... there were funny sublime points in ipk... an understanding of things that were philosophical really, a philosophy the show seemed to espouse. gave it depth, made it meaningful.
its thoughts on life were a little more complex and evolved than the "sab kuch theek ho jayga", "bure ka phal bura hi hoita ha" kind of basic and not thought out stuff that most movies and serials have.
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-235

taekwondo in slumber

Wow! ⭐️

The power of Laminagar went off because of the new machine. "the load is gone up." The electrician said this to the colony people. The whole vicinity is outside to check why the power suddenly went off. The culprit is none but madhumati's damad's new AC. bechara babua has no idea wjat all problems he causes. I am supposed to be cleaning my house instead am sitting reading this 😆 . Complete disruption of life.. They all come to bua's house to query. Arnav and Khushi also come to hear the door bell. Poor Arnav  bumps with object in the small dark house. Bua is apologetic, what she can do as the son in law put the AC. Khushi's mohollewale seems very generous people. They let it go, after all he is the the damad of the moholla. But khushi is grumbling in anger, because of laad governor the whole vicinity is suffering. Arnav wants to mend his unintentional mistake by calling somebody to fix. But khushi refutes, "the electrician said it will be fixed by morning."

Bua and amma are giving him solution how to handle the heat. Bua even wants to fan him. haww buaji, I'm suspecting your intention; I know you like younger guys. How can I forget your infatuation to NK! Just kidding.  hahaha 🤣 hum ho do babua..

"keep the window open, cool breeze will come and you will not feel the heat." Amma is so endearing to her son like damad.

Arnav is getting more embarrassed at this two caring lady's concern. "I'm fine."

bua tells Khushi to burn the mosquito coil. khushi quips, the mosquito coil will rather make him mute than kill mosquitoes. Arnav glares at khushi angrily at her sarcastic jibe. Khushi is going to fan babuji and wishes to sleep after that. Amma goes to get mosquito net for them. Amma is taking care of Arnav more than Khushi. And in her quiet way. I am so happy with her and Arnav's bonding. he has a fun relationship with buaji and a quiet calmer relation with amma.

The gulabi machchardani is hanged on the bed. Arnav is checking it with annoyance. The business tycoon, who used to live his life like a celebrity, who always was surrounded by journalists and media people, has ended up with pink mosquito net in a very middle class house of a very middle class neighborhood of Delhi, where there is no power and heat and mosquitoes are killing him. God damn, why did he agree to come here? Obviously because of the girl whom he hates but actually can't live without. By the way why the journalists are not chasing him any more! 😆

Khushi enters the room, still grumbling,

"Jaise karni waise bharni."

To see him get troubled by the mosquitoes she banters,

"It looks like the mosquitoes here have sugar disease so that it's not sparing you."

Arnav eyes is turbid with anger. She says him not to get worried as the mosquito net has been put, so the mosquitoes will not bother him. She picks the mosquito killing racket to kill the mosquitoes. But she can't use it, as it couldn't be charged. She accuses Arnav

"your AC sucked off all the power. but I'll not kill mosquitoes for you whole night"

Khushi notices that Arnav is not listening to her rather parting the bed by rolling a thin bed sheet. Khushi is flummoxed what he is doing.

Neither you will come to this side, nor I'll go over that side.'

Aww my angry ASR is just like a little kid. I was guffawing to see that thin barrier on that small bed. Anybody will cross that line in sleep. I guess he himself is scared to sleep with her, whether he can control his libido or not. So that is a self warning I assume. khushi seems nonchalant. She is not getting scared of sleeping with him. I wonder where her dhakdhak gone? So far I remember his nearness used to make her heart rates go haywire. her dhak dhak and ASR's shatirness have gone on a separate holiday together. But I also think because she was so inherently comfortable with him that she isn't even worried about this. Does not find it wrong. 

The barrier looks funny to her and she jeers him sarcastically,

"Humari aisi jarrat ki hum laxman rekha, maaf ki jiye arnav rekha paar kare."

"maaf kiya"  how cute he sounded! aww

Next war is on pala, I mean side.                                                                                

"This is my side."

"But I always sleep on this side."

Now khushi gotta chance to fight,

"According to the direction, your house is on the north side and mine is on the west. If you consider that then you have to sleep outside under the tree with pigeons. This is my house, my bed and my side. You just get up." She tells him in a baiting tone, almost  imperative like ASR now. perfect wife of ASR.

Arnav is infuriating at his insolent words,

"Right, at home where I can get a chance to sleep on my bed?."

"bechare chottey." Khushi incites him quizzically.

"shut up, I'll sleep on this side only."

Khushi renders and goes to other side. Arnav gets scared, what she is going to do. this crazy girl is so unpredictable!  Khushi acquiescently begs him, makes his boring life so exciting right?

"parti paremshwar how can I refute you, you sleep that side and I'll sleep on this side."

Finally two quarrelsome kids go to bed. As soon as Arnav lies down the bed makes a crackle sound. sweet thought Sohara. These two are like kids around each other right? I love how they can always be in a world of their own.

"What the, from where this sound is coming?"

"My side of bed makes sound."

"of course your side of bed, how can keep quiet."  Arnav teases her with a quick repartee. I always love ASR's sense of humor. And with that humor if he decides that he has to try and increase her dil ki dhakane like after teri meri and wooing her back after kidnapping.. uff i can watch him that way again and again and again..

Khushi gets up from lying and defends the bed, "don't insult my buaji's bed. it's made with teak wood and it has been with buaji for last 50 years."

"Yeah I can see how old it is" he derides.

love the gif! 👏👏

They are lying in their designated place in the bed. After a while the taekwondo attack starts on Arnav. First her creamy hand flails on his chest. He is livid, moves her hand in a jerk. The next attack is straight on his special place with her knee. He must be chanting "what the" inwardly. He straightens her up and moves as far as possible, almost in the edge of the bed.🤣 I guess his libido is instigating him after her hit on the right point. Now her supple leg and eventually her lissome body is all over him, completely oblivious of the Arnav rekha. Oops I forgot, how one can think in sleep! Her face crumples in irritation, cause he is not letting him sleep in her taekwondo style. 😆 His temper is rising. As much as he is trying to push her away, she is climbing over him more. In one point she pushes him so far with her butt that he has to hold the head board to prevent falling. This time he also gives her a hard push with his bum. Twisting, turning, wavering, rolling over, rotating like a clock, kicking, gyrating, all sorts of movement of Khushi continues whole night. And poor man keeps protecting him from her attack. Along with Khushi's dancing and prancing in slumber, the funny music in the background makes me fall flat on the floor. ASR needs to use some ahem technique to make her taekwondo queen inert in her place. 🤣 Joining you in the laughter Sohara! my stomaching is hurting from giggling so much.

I guess Arnav fall asleep in the wee hour of the morning after defending himself from all sort of taekwondo attack. He wakes up first in the morning and gets irritated to see her leg over him. He moves her leg away in anger. When he gets to brushes off her hand what is clutching his shirt, his look goes to her angelic face. Seeing her beautiful face erases all vestige of anger away. He holds her hand stares at her with his breath ragged and his eyes alit with a soft glow. How beautiful and innocent she looks and like a small child how she clutches his shirt in her dormant state, as if she wants to be protected by him. it certainly proves the intrigue connection between them. Khushi always clutches his shirt like this even in unconscious state. When after falling down from the cliff, Arnav got scared when she didn't hold his shirt.

His heart softens with tender love for this crazy girl, who is a swindler in his eyes.. He just can't remove her hand from his shirt. Seeing her movement he veers his look to the other side. Khushi slowly opens her eyes; her gazes falters to see her position. Arnav is also is in tizzy whether she saw him admiring her or not. Khushi moves away her hand, fidgets tries to fix her dupatta. An awkward silence for a moment. Arnav breaks the silence first,

"I couldn't sleep the whole night."

Khushi looks at him ruefully, "I always sleep like this."

"Oh really! I never saw you sleep like this before."

"How do you know? We never slept together on a bed before."

Both look at each other with embarrassment. Coyness engulfs them. Arnav escapes.  they acted so naturally in this scene right?

The power didn't come back yet. He is feeling hot. He picks his shoes and goes out. Khushi hears him addressing Garimaji aunty, telling her that he is going for a jog. Khushi screams from inside,

"amma kahiye naa." She smiles mischievously to see the time. She murmurs 8:20 and jogging. Sure she contrived something.

The morning of Laxminagar is rife with the handsome man's presence. The ambiance is fervent, cause he is looking devastating, jogging in his sports wear. He meets the men of the moholla who also are exercising. Arnav greets them good morning. They tell him to join them,

"no thanks I'm good."

credit goes to the maker

Khushi who was roaming around in the mohalla reaches there with her effervescent smile. She translates his words for him

"ye kehe rahe ki yeh theek hai."

"so we are not bad also." One guy gives him a heavy exercise bar to use it.

If you are a man then use it."

Arnav refutes and prefers to jog instead. Khushi sees the time and think to procrastinate him for a while. She quips to spare him, " look, he can't even hold it properly, he won't be able to do it." she looks at him sardonically.

"Aab ayega uth paharke niche, aur uthi paharpe charke baithe."

again wonderful gifs! how do have these?👏

Arnav looks at her with darting eyes. Khushi comes near him and tell him, it's fine if he can't do it. He must continue his jog. That is enough to incite him to show his mardangi. He has to prove his wife, how strong he is. He unzipped his jacket to take it off and strides away in a confident gait. He starts to rotate the bar holding it in upper position. He continues it with both of his hand. His ripping muscles of his biceps and shoulder are bulging out with his every movement. How perfectly shaped body he got or he made. Along with his every muscle movement Khushi's eyes are also popping out in bewilderment. My condition is worse than Khushi I guess. How could she underestimate ASR's strength! ASR's BG music intensifies along with the extra drum beat. To see his skill and strength one guy comments,

"woh ustadji yeh to majre hue khiladi. Yeh to saab kuch kar sakte hai."

Khushi's chatter box comes to a complete halt to see her hot husband's skill. She gasps inaudibly. She swallows hard, alarmed by the sudden racing of her heart that is pounding mercilessly against her ribcage and almost takes her breath away. The elder man tells Khushi to give him water, as he is sweating a lot. Arnav stares at her with confidence. He comes near her and she gives her a glass of water to drink. Arnav gives her the heavy bar to hold. Khushi almost bents down because of the heavy weight of the bar.

"leave it Khushi. you won't be able to hold." Said Arnav with his  caramel eyes agleam with humor. He takes the bar from her hand. Instead of drinking the water he pours it on his face. khushi stares at him amusingly. I think he needed to cool down, cause whole night he must got high by her sexy wife's attack. He shakes his head to drop the extra water. his hair is helter skelter, he swishes his wet hair and some droplets of water comes on Khushi's face, makes her cool along with him. There must be million butterflies miraculously appeared in her stomach and slowly fluttering their wings. Cause I also have the same things going inside my stomach.

Just loved to see her affect on her handsome husband. definitely. me too.

Arnav is ready to go home. But Khushi has to delay him more. So she tells him to go inside the house from back door, as the floor will be dirty with the mud of his shoes.

In RM mami and Babli are sitting together. Payal comes there with a doll. Babli who was watching her laptop gets annoyed to see Payal.

"I don't like doll. I'm  not a baby."

Payal says her meekly that if she watches the laptop so much, her beautiful eyes will go bad. Babli retaliates sternly that she should not act like her mother, cause she is not. Mami appreciates her insolence so much. She thinks she is 9 years old, but she is actually like her, junior Manoroma. Uff mamiji you are absolutely right, your niece are mean and jealous like you. Mami indirectly tells Payal to leave and she leaves with a heavy heart.

Back in GH Arnav and Khushi are back in home. Amma asks him whether he needs anything. Arnav says he just needs to shower. When he addresses her aunty, Khushi again frets, "amma kahi na.". Naturally it acerbates Arnav. amma gives her a punch on her arm. He goes toward the bathroom. bua comes out from there, singing. Seeing him soaked, bua thought he took a bath already with the well water.

"no it's sweat, I exercised."

Bua is feeling bad for him, the heat is too much, he must having problem. She tells him whether she should put two drops of oil in the water! Arnav says he is fine. Again bua stops him to warn to open the faucet lightly, otherwise it can break. Khushi is exulting, cause bua is doing her job of delaying him. bua is about to warn him about the time, khushi doesn't let her speak and tells her to check the daal and she goes inside the bathroom to grab bua's cloth. Again she delays.

khushi do fast" his handsome features marred by intense anger.

"I'm doing fast, don't you see so much clothes!"

Arnav is so annoyed that even ready to carry bua's used clothes. Though she refutes, but eventually passes him the cloths. She is exultant, because she made him do the cheapest work of carrying bua's dirty clothes and he is doing everything as per her instruction. I swear I wished to strangle Khushi! and ASR's endurance surprised me.

Pause: Why Arnav is using common bathroom? So far I remember there is an attached bathroom with Khushi's room. Remember the day after Payash's engagement. Arnav came in their bedroom and Khushi pulled him inside the bathroom thought it was Payal! oh that scene was so cute. why cant they show such scenes now also? I am going to go see that episode again.

After listening to all her frothy talk, when he finally goes inside the bathroom, she again delays him,

"I need soap to wash clothes."

"so" his anger is sky high now.. She is looking for the soap what is kept in the bathroom, where her hand will not reach, so she needs his help. She looks at the time, it's not 9:30 yet. So she has to procrastinate for longer time. She is fickling what container she needs. Arnav gave her all of them. "our rule of the house is to keep the things on it's place." She gives him back the rest of the container. It's not 9:30 yet. So she needs to delay him more. She now starts to say, how he should use the faucet. Her muddle thought is dementing  him now.

"khushi go and let me take a bath." Khushi finally spares him, feigning innocence. He sees that his body wash is open and lying on the floor. Khushi again pretends, "might fallen by mistake, while taking the clothes."

Arnav gives her a loathsome look as if he will eat her up. And Khushi the menace deserves a slap now. Arnav was really so patient with her in this scene. I feel Khushi was irritating him way to much.

gifs credit goes to tumblr.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=B-MiPK-Rer4[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to SmitaR

Sohara I loved your review. You captured the exact tone of the episode. Fun, love, attraction, heat everything in it.  Lots of fluttering sensations in my stomach reading.  Thanks for this! And the gifs are unbelievable. And fun song in the vm too.

And I really really liked that one line you say about Khushi holding on to Arnav's shirt always. I do think she would want to belong to someone. Always makes others smile but she needs someone to make her feel safe too. And her instinct says that Arnavji is the one. She is the safest in his strong arms.
Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
I have a promo to you to share after a long time!

[IPKKND Promo] 30th April 2012: Khushi thinks Arnav wants to kill her, Episode 243

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC5X4QYxJjI[/YOUTUBE]

credit to uploader
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Javeria 😊

Thnx 

EPISODE 236

Khate Meethey Rishtey, Umeed se...

[Hope and dreams in Relationships...]

Today's epi is reminding me IPK early promo where Arnav says,"humare Kapde humain banatain hai"[ our image and dignity makes us...very egoistic] because appearance is everything for him and today That delusional cloak is coming off slowly.His observations are stretching by seeing how everyone at home and around it's surroundings are keeping his Royal respect as a Damad intact. Their every action revolves around this whether Arnav babua will like it or not.. They are willing to undergo some hardships if Arnav  gets his happiness, He is an apple of All eyes.These relationships are the true strength of any human being in which Khushi looks rich and Arnav is way poor.Khushi drives her strength from her family while Arnav is weak in this case and that's why Khushi's " Hum tho khilathe hain , par yeh khaathe nahi " [I gave him to eat but he doesn't] is significant... Khushi is caring and compassionate towards him but his suspicious nature prevents him from accepting it , leading to his weakness !!

Gupta house stay is proving an eye opener for Arnav. The cheap and poor status and class which he always used to taunt khushi to make her weak, his perceptive for all this is changing. He is getting amazed of the power hold by these little family, they are financially poor but they are living a blissful life in which he is poor despite having all the luxuries of the world. Its very true that family is Arnav's weakness, whenever he feel any danger around his family he becomes a Rakshash with a broken heart whereas khushi draws her strength from hers. Both have lost their family at a very tender age yet both are different notions for family and life. I love it that you link this situation to promo 1. That promo showed that they are poles apart, one giving importance to the image and for other heart only matters. 

Javeria , loved the pink ...yes regardless in the beginning he was all STATUS but things are simmering down...but he never gave any importance to these things itwas just his escape from Khushi who was weakening him in his shell.Yes Khushi is all heart and he is all mind...humare paas di hai iss lye hum aap jaisa nahi ban sakte...

.He shows his indignation to Khushi but the gathered crowd  do not give a special thought to it but in return they invite him on breakfast. ... Arnav would have torn Khushi to million pieces but he is surrounded by those people for whom lack of basic necessities are facts of life and they did not find it awkward to see Arnav taking bath publicly and dealt with it sensibly and this helped the perception of Arnav because  though he felt affronted but he understood this is  a way of life and that brings his rage on halt and he just shows his annoyance to Khushi by saying "Don't talk to me" ...instead of 'How Dare You Khushi Kumari Gupta ? "...

He didn't scolded khushi for his insult of giving him bath in front of the whole locality because he didn't found it odd as there were other people who were busy in their daily routine and doesn't give a damn that ASR the CEO of AR is having a bath in front of all. This truly changed his perception.

Yes and that one perception brings him so close to these people and the respect he gets from them ..at the end that touch when they invited him for breakfast ..how natural is that ...because that's how middle class environment works...

Despite lacking luxuries and even basic necessities in lives they have accomplished successfully to attain their self respect and manners. 👏⭐️ same thoughts Javeria...

But this fits on Khushi here,"Hope is the only thing stronger than fear"... because in her life there is nothing but HOPE,   that she will be able to find the reason for this sudden marriage, ,the reason of sudden change of his behavior so drastically from one moment to other.A hope that she will be able to push Arnav to the edge to spill the truth.A  hope that she will be able to change the opinion of this person who has become so important to her unconsciously and hope that she will be able to remove that hate .."nafrat" which she can't bear in his eyes for her. Hope is her only lifeline because the other side is Fear and that she cannot afford to think, because that represents her worst nightmare, the end of her marriage, marriage which was and is the most important thing for Khushi Kumari Gupta. The end of which will effect her life as well as her family , A stigma... Her parents will die with that.

the above lines are awesome. Hope is the only string she is hlding for the better future with Arnav. For her hope is her wish to devimayyah that something will happen, the reason of her marriage and Arnav's complex mind will one day reveal. She has faith in her and her Devi mayyah that this will happen because her favorite goddess will always show her the right path and will clear away the darkness in her and arnav's life. Khushi is a courageous woman and she will go through anything to make this all happen. Arnav in contrast doesn't believe in hope but one day he will take step to hope for a good future with khushi.

Khushi is all HOPE for him ...that's what he is seeking all the time but doesn't acknowledge it, "Tum ne mujhe iss vishwas peh vishwaas dilayea..."

In red , that is the reason her hopes got tainted and he fought with DM because her HOPE was she will never let anything happen to her...but wish she knows what DM had did to her...she will and that day her steps will follow her mother again if Arnav brings her back to her DM...Khushi brings Arnav back to DM later for Kuldevi Puja...That's the mere power of that HOPE and BELIEF.

This reminded me of Nani's words "Chotte ko akele Khane ki aadat hai" ....[he is used to eat alone]... Arnav Singh Raizada who has gotten used to his own company is craving for company, for the approval of Guptas. How amazing is that? his small smile of happiness with Buaji's approval  is showing that oomewhere inside him ,there is a boy who is craving for unconditional love and he will get it right here in Guptas.

Yes its very amazing that now he looks forward for the company during meals. The happiness which came on the faces of buaji and garima was priceless. Even though they have never tasted continental food but still they gave it a try for their damaadji. They never knows how to hurt anyone so how could they deny especially their son-in-law who is taking his step to be adjusted in the new home and lifestyle.

I just found myself peace seeing him sharing his moments with FAMILY which he hardly does at RM

How wrong he is because like Khushi said "Aaapka anuman mausam vibhaag ki bhavishyavani ki tarah galat hain",[ all his interpretations, all his assumptions,all his views are incorrect.] ...The  base of his assumptions is all wrong because he is unaware that its not Khushi but he himself is a thief who stole her dreams, his and her family's dreams just because he did not believe her enough and that he will find out after knowing the TRUTH...Loved this "Its okay for people to see me taking bath - but its not okay for us to fight...

Love above lines.👏 👏 👏 Very true Arnav is himself the thief of their dreams. His all interpretations and assumptions for khushi are always wrong.

Yes always , from the day one in Sheesh Mahal...and he regrets later and during this track he is fighting constant  within his dil and dimagh ..He is seeing them and getting the idea of them their love and affection...that is going to make himmore mad at Khushi ...Why didn't you tell me ...Why didn't it bother you to tell me...now at the end of this ytrack A brother is going to change into a possessive lover...

She makes him quite in order to make him remember that they are playing a charade of happy couple who understands each other a lot so now in front of the world he has to stop his rent and complain.

Yes Ghar ki izat ghar mein rahe tou acha hai ...kind a thing...

Super fantastic review of episode 236. Love it 👏 👏 👏
My comments are above every where.
Looking forward to read another fabulous review of next episode. 

Thnx Javeria , always look forward to your deep meaningful layered analysis .Glad you enjoyed it.My thoughts are in between.

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: viv04

@ Arshi 236
Nice how you stretch this track to ASR Happyji bonding and all. ASR blamed K for hiding the truth, but still appreciated her cultured upbringing by the Gupta ladies. More than the crazy acts KKGSR's new look and body language were disturbing as K became unrecognizable. At the same time a traumatized K would not sit quiet and would try whatever possible within her minimal power. The message is hard to comprehend and they don't allow K much flashbacks either.   We get a rare glimpse of her agony at Preeto's wedding. Enjoyed your reply.

Viv , 😊

That pink is the KEY which Shyam just made duplicate...yes his thoughts are cloning within him , Khushi is what he thinks , sees or feels then Why Dammit...Why you didn't tell me and ended up in Shyam's embrace ...it's more like a possessive lover speaking "chup gaya hai" as I wrote before ...Epi 240 seeing that wrapper ...HE WANTS HIS NAME ON KHUSHI on that wrapper which is bright and making his vision blurry right after seeing her deep pains which he put her go through ,His convulsive state is having a war to make him feel that he is right what he did , she deserves it ,But he can't be the same and that's why he tells her go out or I will do some damage A BIG change.

BUT despite his despair and pain he is the one who takes care of A GIRL's marriage not for any one just because he is seeing how things are going wrong ...this ASR who doesn't  think anything but to fix things his ways...

Yes after million years we are seeing her glimpse but this is what I said in 236 this track is for both of them see through those pieces of glasses , if he was trying to see in that mirror where so many faces of him are shown with missing piece...Khushi is running from those as she is afraid seeing that LAST piece...HIS REJECTION and HATE for her...ek pal main inn peh itna pyar aur doosre pal mein dar ...is indicating that...She ran to make puris ...ROUND cirlce of WHEEL which is ready to bring her sooner or later at the point where he will find the truth...and then she will be shattered like that mirror.

OK I need to be quiet , yu will read detail in my analysis other wise I will do all the epis here making you bored.
soni19sweet thumbnail
hi arshi di 
goodnight 
enjoy 
be relax and rock 
bye bye 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

faiqa, you won't believe it but i wrote pretty much what you write here up there in an answer to rhea.

he needs to set things right... and yes, sahi... make them sahi. in my head it all goes back to the night everything broke and shattered when he was 14... since then he is trying all he can to construct, to make, to make right.

what a character.

he doesn't do it for Khushi or Guptas it's for that girl who he sees sad, and alone i that moment being humiliated by her family's degradation from others.He made it "sahi" for everyone. 👏 👏

i adore this shot... in the same answer to rhea i felt sad about the khushi we lost. this was her... so damn full of possibilities, and that was him...

as he stood their in 240 watching her lie to preeto, i really thought he was hearing with his dil, not his ears.

Yes indi we did lose the image of Khushi but not Khushi...and he was lost by this girl's pain and comes up , surfaces up as aHORUS to protect another marriage which he 's been doing since the age of 14, THAT scream of horror got frozen in him...U have no idea how do I feel when he closes his eyes...everyone can see Khushi's pain but his pain when he comes back to his room fighting within...gosh I can't see him and stops to regain my energy ...emotional fool I am.

this is what this girl did for him,connected him back to his dil, a connection terribly lost on a dark night in sheeshmahal. i think he was always capable of loving deeply, feeling intensely, being beautiful, but that essential dori to heart had gone, and he with such an infinite heart...

You know that is the key and everything else is just waste of time...

he broke her dori that stunning first episode of a momentous meeting, but it was she that would give him the dori to his heart back.

and he gave her an essential haq she had never really had... he became hers... to do pretty much as she pleased with. never in her life since the age of 8 had khushi felt this utter haq, a no need to justify haq over someone...

That one smile at his expanses is million dollar deal of him...Arnav and Khushi khabi alag nahin ho sakte...has been settles with that dori...and he tied that dori with her and atthe top he agve her right to pull it the way she wants it what else she can want...but she is starting her realization from the scene seeing him  saving the marriage...yeh aise kyuon hain...a question she will find the answer from this on the day missing him...kyuon aapki rah dekhte hai...and that's it and then their journey starts to be with each other...

what a story they make.

thanks for that snapshot, i needed it today.

i know my ipk is slowly going haywire and delving into these days makes me so terribly sad.

maybe kidnap will make it better and then up to 1 august.

let's see.

Indi I am glad I gave you some peace within with that picture because I find peace in those days but again my thinking and seeing things is different .ONE thing is clear we all are seeing things and feelings certain aspects the very same way.

Yes Kidnapping
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

hi arshi di 

goodnight 
enjoy 
be relax and rock 
bye bye 

Hey soni good to see u , I came after couple of days too.Asli  Duniya is keeping me out there.
Be good and pay attention to your exams🤗