The blooming love was accepted by everybody,
that was Beautiful one.
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aww that is such an amazing story...loved it ❤️
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi read it in a go... Wow what a love ? Loved this blooming love...
...Champ... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Wow wow wow...this is an awesome Three-Shot. Seriously I really really loved this TS so so so much. Nerd Arnav and Feisty Khushi is as different as it sounds. 😳
Then the way you got to explaining the bond between them, Arnav's already there feelings, Khushi's still to be recognized feelings everything about this TS was really awesome. 👍🏼

And Sheetal is Arnav's Chachi? Really? ROFL!! 🤣 I couldn't stop my laughing at that part. I mean I thought Khushi would be having some serious problem with a BIMBO Sheetal but then she turns out to be the cruel CHAHCI of suffering Arnav. Wow! you're awesome. 😆

Then Khushi protecting Arnav's belongings, going to Boston to meet him were all like some dremay thing going. And when she actually thought some one to be Arnav, that was hilarious. Singing in Hindi to don't even know if he understood guy was LOL!! 😛

And then the last part of how Arnav actually lectures her about the trust Khushi's parents has on them and all, well lecturer bangaya Nerdy huh? 😉 Khushis is as silly as she can be always. 😃

Well finally I really loved this TS like any other thing. Well done!! 👏