Here I represent you all a brand new TS. πŸ˜†

*Smiling sheepishly*

It is also special to me... Why??

Read it My dearies and then tell me how is it? πŸ˜›

I am very much excited... hehehe... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Hey! Stop!'

How did you dare to cross our path with asking us?'

Bol?'

Three boys were standing around a boy of the same age of their circling him or say bullying him like every time. That innocent boy was just standing with bag on his shoulders eyeing them and finding a way to escape. He was constantly setting his spectacles on his nose.

Where is your chamakchallo today?' One of the bad boys asked the innocent one while trying to snatch his bag.

Why are you wasting time? He is all alone today. Let's just take his assignment and run.' Other boy advised them and they all started snatching the bag from other boy.

Don't do this.' You will tear My bag and I don't have any assignment.'

But he was late as boys already snatched his bag and started exploring to find only few papers and a notebook. They were shocked.

Ae Arnav! tune assignment nahi banai?' (Hey Arnav! You didn't made assignment)

Arnav furiously snatched his bag back from them and replied in No.

But boys did not believe him and stopped his way again to get an innocent glare from Arnav.

Khushi ke paas hai assignment. Jaakar le lo!' Arnav replied and left them behind all shocked.

Yeh! Khushi ki bachi.. Do saal se jabse college mein aayi hai.. kuch dheek nahi hota!' (That Khushi! From the day she had entered in college, nothing is going right!) One of the boys whispered furiously and they all left to get assignment from another student.

Arnav was walking in the corridor towards his class when a girl hugged him from behind.

Oye Nerdy! What a power packed performance yaar... Tu cha gaya..'

But Arnav was busy in struggling out of girls's tight grip around him.

Khushi leave me... professor will see!'

Then Khushi left him from behind and came around to stand before him. She gave an evil smile before pulling Arnav's cheeks hard.

Mera Nerdy rocked today! I am so happy...' Khushi laughed out loud after saying that and left his cheeks before patting them lovingly.

Arnav felt a sensation happening in his stomach but he ignored it and whispered in his mind. Khushi! Khushi! Best friend!

Khushi took out Arnav's assignment from her bag and gave him back.

Arnav tu cute hai! The innocent glare which you gave those boys were just.. aww..' Khushi said to Arnav before throwing a flying kiss towards him. She held his hand and they both started walking towards their classroom.

Arnav and Khushi... They were the best of friends which no one can get. Everybody says that Arnav is lucky to get Khushi. But who knows who is luckier in their cute relationship?

Arnav was always topper from school to college. He was the famous nerd of college. Spectacles on his nose and every time found only with a book in his hands. Those boys were his fellows from school and now studying in same college. Those were had habits to take completed work from Arnav and copy. It is okay to copy but at least the helping one should get respect which they never gave to Arnav.

But in college, Khushi was classmate of Arnav. From the very first day, she didn't like anybody making joke of Arnav. That always irked her and from the same day she started protecting him.

Whenever anybody will make joke of Arnav or tease him, she give them a reply which they would never want to hear. No one can even think of replying her because of her nature.

Like one day, on Khushi's insistence Arnav changed the frame of his spectacles to a designer one. She even wanted him to use lens but Arnav was stick to his spectacles. Next day, In canteen when a girl asked Arnav about his spectacles changed frame.

OMG! You are Arnav naa... I can't believe. Are they your spectacles?'

Khushi replied so blatantly that Arnav had to literally drag her out of canteen for becoming that a fight.

Oh! Lets me scratch you boyfriend's eyes... We will see then if you will be able to recognize him or not.'

If we will see from third person's eyes then Khushi was more giving in their relationship. If they will fight with each other on a silly topic like Khushi got less marks even after Arnav helped her in studying. Khushi will blame Arnav and fight with him but later on she will be the only one who pacifies him back.

Arnav is being friend with her because she is the only one who supports him, who understands him. Every time he had tried to hide his inner whirlwinds by shielding his eyes with spectacles but Khushi was the only one who was able see through his eyes. She silently wiped his tears and gave him shoulder to cry one whenever needed. Arnav never needed to hide himself before Khushi. He was always the original one with her, being himself.

Khushi... it is not like she can't have friends. She can also have but when she got admission in Pune. She was alone in the city. She is from Delhi where her parents live. After spending her time with Arnav, she always felt like she doesn't need anyone and that happened too.

Both friends always being content with each other's presence... Both care for each other.

Khushi didn't want to always replying to everybody on his behalf so she started giving Arnav few lessons from last few days. She made him understand that this can't go on like this. He should also reply them back which Khushi knew that Arnav already know but he needed to be forced a little. So Khushi told him that after one year they will be apart then what will he do. Who is gonna be with him them? Which made Arnav slightly scared of future and pushed him in deep well of thoughts! But next day, everything was ready.

Arnav will reply them and will show his anger on their acts also. And rest we all say is history.

After the college, Arnav and Khushi were walking down the road from college to Khushi's hostel where she was currently staying.

Arnav? Let's go to KFC today... Please...' Khushi asked Arnav while making a pleading face.

No! I will be late for call centre and today is Wednesday. I need to wash my clothes also.' Arnav replied her and gave her a side hug.

Khushi stopped walking and made a sad face.

Why today Arnav? You can do that on Sunday also. You never listen to me even when I always asked to do your laundry.'

Khushi !' Arnav gaped at her words disbelieved and held her arm to continue walking. He composed himself before continuing.

Khushi... We will go out on Sunday yaar... at least you shouldn't be stubborn.'

But Khushi continued with sad face and hugged Arnav's arm.

Soon they reached Khushi's hostel but Khushi was still standing beside him hugging his arm.

Khushi...'

Arnav's voice startled her and made her came out of thoughts.

Khushi frowned deep suddenly and became furious.

Just one more year... One more! Then I will show that Sheetal her real status.' Khushi was literally trembling with rage after spitting out those words.

Arnav was suddenly shocked to hear that he hugged Khushi and took her in his tight embrace. He caressed her head and kissed her forehead. He knew what made her that furious but he also knew that it's better to not argue right now. He made her calm down so that she will not tell her parents anything.

But Arnav... I am serious. After one year, I am not going to listen to you. I will tell everything to Bhai and Papa. They will handle her better.'

Arnav kissed her forehead again and again and said her to calm down.

Yeah! Khushi... Just one year. I will not stop you. Just calm down Khush!'

I am all fine... All fine...' Arnav wiped the moisture around Khushi's tears and told her to go inside at same instant.

When she left inside, Arnav also left to his home walking further. But Khushi's voice stopped him.

Arnav!'

Suddenly Arnav felt a warmth spread over his back and two hands coming from his back to his front.

Arnav...' Khushi whispered again his name breathlessly due to running.

Khushi?' Arnav broke the hug and questioned her silently through his eyes.

I am sorry...' Khushi said before taking out Arnav's spectacles and hugged him again.

Arnav didn't reply but hugged her tight and gulped down his coming tears. Their silence was more soothing than the needed words because Khushi knew whatever she says she can never understand the pain of Arnav but she can support him.

Promise me. We will go out on Sunday.' Khushi asked after broking the hug and smiled brightly blinking her eyes rapidly trying to keep away the moisture.

Yeah.. but give me back my specs!' Arnav tried to take his specs back but Khushi was again back to herself.

She raised her left eyebrow silently telling him not to mess with her.

Okay! I promise you Khushi Gupta. I will take you out on Sunday.' Arnav said rubbing his eyes and nodded his head. He chuckled to himself after getting his eyes back to him with a free hug.

Khushi I forgot to tell you. Yesterday I got My Passport.' Arnav said biting his lips and wait for Khushi's reaction.

OMG! OMG! You got your passport... nerdy you rock yaar.. Today I will surely die because of the shocks you are giving me...'

Khushi said before twirling around in between the street but Arnav had to stop her and take her in side because of few passing by vehicles.

Careful Khushi!'

But Khushi was not listening and left to her hostel again literally dancing on the way.

Arnav was left smiling to himself. He too set back his spectacles and left to his way to... Even he didn't know what to call that house. That was not his home at least. He was walking deep in his thoughts, thinking about Khushi and his future.

Arnav know whatever he will do Khushi will surely support him. He laughed after remembering Khushi's words. Thank God! She didn't swear at least for Chachi today. He thought while remembering the days when Khushi curse his chachi without any limit and he had to stop her and make her understand that she is elder and she should behave like a girl.

Everything holds a reason and Khushi's behaviour towards Sheetal aka Arnav's chachi too. Though Khushi have never met her but the things she have done with Arnav were not tolerable. Arnav is an orphan and after his parents demise eight years back in accident, Her father's cousin brother took him in. Arnav and his parents were already living on a rental home. So Arnav was left with nothing but few acre ancestral lands in village and cash. The small Arnav lost his happiness and shielded himself totally. The one expressive pair of eyes he have been also shielded behind his spectacles. No one actually cared about him. His chachi gave him a cemented room to live. Arnav had accessories from his home so that was not the problem but the taunts he got to hear were always unbearable for his school fees and even his food. He had to do every work himself. So he worked hard in his school and on the day he became 18 years old, he applied for job in call centre rather than celebrating his birthday. But he was not alone then. Khushi was with him supporting him in his decision silently. He will be 21 years old after three months and next month Arnav and Khushi will complete their two years of blissful friendship.

On the other side, Khushi was standing beside the window in her room silently asking for rain. Khushi love rain. She loves the muddy fragrance which rain lefts behind. She love the feel of drops ever her face. That day she was happy after all for Arnav, her best friend. She knew he will easily get admission in Harvard Business School for MBA. That's his dream and Khushi had already promised him to help her in anything. And one day Arnav will pay every debt of that shit-all. Huh!' She smiled brightly while seeing above in sky silently praying for Arnav.

Is dard-e-dil ki guzarish,

Ab kar de koi yahaan...

Mil jaaye ise vo baarish,

Jo bhigaa de poori tarah...

Khushi's father works in a high reputed firm as a manager. She is apple of their eyes and her only elder brother. Her and Arnav's friendship is not hidden from them. They do know him and also met him in their frequent visits to Pune. They liked him and respect him also. But they are not known about the Arnav's position with his so called family.

Arnav and Khushi...

Do naam jo kabhi alag nahi ho sakte!

Even whole college says that...

Arnav is a nerd where Khushi is feisty. As you all can see Arnav's ignorance to the new sensations he felt but what about Khushi... will there Blooming Love be spread its fragrance fast after this rain all over them?  To know more wait for next part please...

Links:

Part Two

Last Part

If You want to read My other works then you need to Spend A Night Under Stars..

Edited by starsarun - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divyahet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Natkhat Chhori ne meri likhi nayi kahani hai,
Di khush hui...
will write more ...πŸ˜›
tab tak na tere liye ek tightwala baby elepkant hug πŸ˜†
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awe...this is so sweet...loving it...wanna read more...thanks for the pm...
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
arnav as nerdy ,hard to imgine..
continue soon..

p.s-sheetal as chachiπŸ˜†
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
mindblowing one
loved it
plz continue soon
thanks for the pm
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
oh ho so arnie as a nerd
well thats a chnage
but he is so cute still
ahhh thank god for khushi
if she wasnt there how would he cope
more like he would have no one to tell his feelings to
but his chachi is so mean to him
but not for long
he will get away from that woman
so arnie is falling for khushi
what about khushi
Edited by chavvi16 - 10 years ago
...Tripti... thumbnail
Wow it's Awesome...

Loved fiesty Khushi and nerdy Arnav...

Waiting to see how love blooms between them...

Continue Soon...😊

Edited by ..TRIPTI.. - 10 years ago
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d start
continue soon
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
super interesting man... continue soon
kushiasr26 thumbnail