Plzz update soon!
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
fantastic story.. do continue soon.. πŸ˜Š
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
R Such an adorable story...loved ArShi bonding...waiting to read more...continue soon...
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved itc
famiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i m literally crying😭
superb updateπŸ‘
loved it
please update soon
starsarun thumbnail

Hello Friends. πŸ˜Š 

Shocked to see me here again. πŸ˜†

Here is the last part Guys. do read and tell me how is it.

Thank you for being with me in this small journey. πŸ˜ƒ 

One thing tell me please... πŸ˜› why do you all want Arnav back! He gained heights are hard work. Why will he do work now? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Part 3

"Don't you dare touch the door." Khushi's heartbeat was very fast. But she prayed to her God and stepped in the house after opening the gate. She can't let them touch anything.

Three heads turned towards Khushi. They see a girl in her twenties standing before them. She seemed to very much angry to them.

"Hey girl! Who are you? And how can you shout standing in my house before me." Lady was very angry to find a girl in her house and stopping her work like that. She was shocked to see guts of the petite girl standing before her.

But Khushi was breathing fire. She never wanted to confront that woman like that and precise to be alone without Arnav. But she can't believe that she is doing that only. If Khushi would have seen the woman in other conditions then she must have been on ground laughing hard.

That lady was dressed comically and can put the whole fashion industry to shame. She was wearing a fluorescent green saree with gold jewellery, black goggles on her head with sports shoes on feet.

But the situation was very critical and Khushi was even ready for a cat fight.

"You don't have the lock's key so you can't just break the lock." Khushi replied ignoring that lady's previous remark.

Khushi reached the door and started opening the lock with the key she has sent by Arnav.

Lady was shocked to see that key with girl who was shouting. But even before she can come out of shock, Khushi had already opened the lock and entered the room.

Khushi can see that every accessory in the room was packed or covered with tore bed sheets. It was just two chairs with a table, two mattresses and kitchen accessories. After roaming her eyes here and there, she realized that there was no bed in the room. Realization dawned upon her about Arnav's bearings but she controlled her tears. She started thinking that what can she do to save this all.

"Ae ladki! Mene kuch kaha nahi. That doesn't mean you, can do anything. Leave my house right now!" Lady thought that by scaring Khushi she can get this girl out and smiled wickedly.

"Mrs. Sheetal. Don't you dare to interrupt me? Just get out of My Arnav's room and stand outside if you want."

"My Arnav means? Kon ho tum uski? I am his chachi and I have every right to be in this room as this room comes in my house's premises. I own this room. But who are you?"

After seeing Khushi's mouth shut, Sheetal snorted and told her husband to take Arnav's things out of the room.

"No! Please stop. Don't touch his things. Please... you had already snatched so much from him. His ancestral property when he was small... now what do you want lady? Tell me..." Khushi was controlling herself to strangle Sheetal to death. Her hands were fisted at her back to stop herself. She was feeling helpless for having no answer to Sheetal's question.

Khushi's parents were already reached Pune. They were sitting in the hostel waiting for Khushi. They were calling her on mobile but she didn't pick up. Later they realized that Khushi had left her mobile in room because it was ringing there only.

Khushi's brother, Karan was little tense. Because there was no one who was close to Khushi except Arnav who must in his flight then where was Khushi? He left her room and got out of Hostel to find her. He was walking through the street when he found Khushi standing beside a tempo.

After reaching to Khushi, he shook her lightly. Upon seeing his brother, Khushi hugged him tight with a cry.

"Bhai... Bhai you came..."

"Khushu.. Bacha what happened? Kiddo... talk to me. Please... you are scaring me." Karan caressed Khushi's head to calm her down but she continued crying. She was surely scaring him.

With a hiccup, Khushi broke the hug. "Bhai... Bhai... Arnav left."  She was wiping her tears continuously with hands but they were not stopping.

Karan stopped her and gave her his hanky. He kissed her forehead.

"Bachu... He will back soon. It was planned already. Wasn't it?"

"I fought with him Bhai..." Khushi looked down after saying that. She knew that she was in fault. She wondered if she is in so much pain that what would have been Arnav's state without her.

"Miserable!" Karan glared at Khushi's antics. She was shuffling her steps standing there like she was getting some type of punishment.

"Ji?"

Ji nahi Khushi... His state must be miserable. I didn't expect this. But leave it now. Papa and Mumma are waiting in the room. Let's go." Karan was very well aware of Khushi's feelings for him. He never intruded in Arnav and Khushi's matters but this was expected by him one day. He held Khushi's hand to take her back to hostel but a man's voice stopped them.

"Arre? Arre? Didi Ji.. aap kahan jaa rahin hai? Is saman kaa kya?"

Khushi realized that all this time, she forgot that she had to do something with Arnav's belongings too.

"Khushi... What is this man talking about?"

Khushi pointed towards before Arnav's truck before telling her brother that tempo contains Arnav's belongings.

"What? How come these all with you?" Karan asked her shockingly. According to Khushi's family, Arnav lived in hostel. They were not aware of Arnav living with his chacha and family. They just knew that Arnav is orphan. Arnav never wanted to tell them anything. He didn't want them to react like Khushi. He knew that if Khushi's parents got to know then they will offer his help. But he thought to manage that for few more years as it will be all over one day.

Khushi knew that she had to tell her brother everything. So she promised him that she will tell everything but not know.

When Sheetal didn't let her touch anything, So Khushi offered her money. Sheetal happily sold her everything in eight thousand rupees. Khushi didn't regret her decision but she was tenser about Arnav. But she will take care of his belongings as they will be going to as close to her they were for Arnav.

"What are we going to do with this Kiddo"?

"Ummm.. Bhai can't we take them with us to Delhi? Its not so much. Please Bhai... I can pay. I have my savings." Khushi made a pleading face before her brother. And it affects him too. Karan melted seeing his sister pleading to her and agreed to take them with Khushi's belongings through parcel from Train.

Please Scroll down for next part. I didn't wanted to do this IF didn't let me post.

--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d ending
tat was awesome
am sorry for coming 
in between d love story πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by --MISHTEE-- - 10 years ago
starsarun thumbnail

After One Month...

That's the restaurant Ma'am. Taxi Driver told Khushi who was lost in her own thoughts.

"Ma'am?"

Khushi came out of trance and realized that driver was telling her something.

"Ma'am we reached the restaurant where you wanted to go."

Khushi checked the place with the photos she had and came out with her suitcase and a hand bag. She paid the driver and started walking towards the door of restaurant. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

Restaurant was very elegant to see. The aroma of the coffee can be smelled in the environment.

Khushi's eyes were roaming here and there and stopped at the back of a boy. She frowned and took an empty table for herself.

"It must be him. Be prepared Khushi!" Khushi ordered a coffee and decided at sat there only for few minutes to keep an eye on the boy. She can see that boy was lost in his book and wasn't caring about any girl passing by. He was wearing spectacles but she wasn't able to see his full face.

"Nerdy hi hai! Chal Khushi... Good Luck!"

After finishing her coffee, Khushi came out of her shrug. She kept her hand bag and suitcase on aside and informed the waitress.

Khushi reached the boy who was sitting on chair and hugged him from back.

"Nerdy! I came..."

"Who?" Boy whispered after coming out of shock that a girl just hugged him.

Saat samundar paar mein tere,

Piche piche... aa gai..

Mein tere piche piche aa gai...

Khushi started whispering the song in boy's ears and started roaming her hands on his front.

That boy was in full shock with the sudden attention he was getting from an unknown girl. Everybody other in the restaurant was gaping at the guts of an Indian Girl. They have never seen someone doing that, especially an Indian.

Zulmi meri jaan...

Zulmi meri jaan...

Tere kadmo ke neeche aa gai...

Saat samundar paaa...

Khushi felt no reaction from the boy on her antics so she came in the front. There she got the shock of her life and song was struck in her throat.

"You... You are not Arnav..." Khushi said while pointing towards the boy who was herself shocked.

Soon the half of the staff of restaurant came out after hearing shriek voice of a girl.

"Khushi?"

"Arnav?"

Arnav and Khushi were walking down the alley. He had held Khushi's hand with one hand and in other Khushi's bags. He was continuously asking Khushi that how come she is in Boston? But she was not answering anything.

Arnav works in the restaurant where he finds Khushi standing shocked. He didn't know what the matter was but he was shocked to see Khushi before his eyes. First he thought that he must be hallucinating but Khushi's voice calling out to him proved his mental state fine. He instantly took off from his work for the day and reached Khushi to check if she was fine. After spotting her bags and other belongings, he took her hand and left the restaurant for his small home.

"Khushi... Answer me. What are you doing here?"

They were standing outside the gates of XYZ apartments. Arnav stays at rent in one of the Apartments there.

After seeing her not answering anything, he took her to his apartment where he lives with another boy. He didn't have any other place he can take Khushi. But it was okay since his mate was not going to be in the city for two weeks.

After entering the apartment, Arnav made her sit on the one of the sofa there and was leaving to take water for her but Khushi held his hand.

Khushi was looking in his eyes like seeing through him.

"Stay..." she said still not breaking the eye lock.

"Hmmm..." Arnav sat beside her and hugged her side ways.

Khushi reciprocated his hug with a tight one. She kept her head on his chest. His heartbeats were soothing her. She was not able to answer him and she herself wanted to ask him so much but wasn't able to collect her thoughts.

Arnav was getting worried with Khushi's state. His Khushi can never be so quite.

They both stayed like that for minutes but then Arnav broke the hug. He kissed her forehead and got up.

"Let me get water for you Khushi."

Arnav had already filled glass with water but then thought to make coffee for her also. So he was keeping water to boil on Induction when he felt presence behind him. He turned to see Khushi who was standing at the entrance of Kitchen. She was looking here and there or becoming familiar with the surroundings.

Arnav smiled. "Do you want something Khushi?"

"Huh!" Khushi turned towards him and made weird face like she was nervous. She actually was nervous.

When her eyes caught Arnav in the restaurant, she was shocked and blinked her eyes many times to see if it was really him. She was shocked to see him without spectacles. Khushi found him handsome and cute. His dressing style was also changed but it was still as simplest as it can. She found his choice nice not like before.

In Pune, If Arnav needs a shirt or anything then Khushi will take him to mall with an excuse and will forcefully gift him. Sometimes Arnav needs excuse to take her for shopping.

But now, she realized that he must have done shopping himself. She was happy that Arnav was talking to her in spite of her faults.

Arnav came forward and hugged Khushi. "Khush... Go and relax okay. You need to get fresh." He patted Khushi's cheek and pointed her towards his room. "You can use the washroom there." He picked her bag and left that in the room with Khushi and closed the door. With a sigh, he again left for kitchen to make coffee.

Arnav and Khushi were sitting on sofa opposite each other sipping their coffees. Silence was soothing to Khushi but Arnav wanted few answers. Khushi was also ready.

"Khushi... what are you doing here? In Boston?" Arnav asked Khushi while finishing his coffee.

"Aren't you happy seeing me here?" Khushi asked him looking in his eyes.

Arnav raised an eyebrow at her reply.

At the same instant, Khushi's eyes slightly widened and she looked down. She didn't know if she was blushing or not but she was surely feeling her cheeks warm with the weirdness in her stomach.

With a laugh, Arnav got up from sofa and kneeled down before her. He held her hands in his before continuing. "You seem to be changed. Not the one Khush I know, a feisty one who can even fight for her Nerdy."

"I still can Okay!" Khushi looked in his eyes again and answered him. "You are making me nervous."

"Acha? Okay I am sorry." Arnav chuckled. 

"No! I am sorry for behaving like a possessive girlfriend. I don't know what I was thinking then. I even don't know what I should think now. In that restaurant, I took that boy as you so I started that act. I really didn't know him." "Sachi! If you want I can even swear... errr... upon My Laptop! Yeah!" She was breathless after talking so much in one breath.

Arnav was amazed to see him like that but he realized that may be he was actually making him nervous. He thought to change the topic. "How were Uncle and Aunty? I have talked with Bhai last week but uncle was not there then."

"You didn't forgive me." Khushi pouted as she never talked to him as guilt always came over her whenever she decided to. She was going to ask sorry again by holding ears but Arnav held her elbows.

Arnav nodded No to her. Starting from elbows to her hands, he left caresses. He then kissed her both hands and put his head in her lap.

Khushi felt shiver ran down her spine. She started caressing his head like it was natural thing to do.

"I missed you"

"I missed you"

They both said together and chuckled lightly.

"Where are your spectacles?"

"I have had an operation of eyes."

"What? Nerdy tu bhi naa..." Khushi picked his chin up and started looking for any remark on his face.

"Khush. It was laser operation." Arnav again put down his head on her lap and his hands came around her waist almost hugging her. He smiled and closed his eyes. That was most soothing place for him. He can't comprehend the feelings he do always felt in her lap. "I am not nerdy anymore Khush."

"I can see that." Khushi made a face and stuck her tongue out like a child. "But I will still call you nerdy."

"You have every right to call me that and you do know I hope."

"Hmm... Pata hai!" Khushi smiled and herself hugged him to her waist.

"Aur yeh pata hai... That I love you..." Arnav whispered in husky voice.

"Haan..." Khushi answered at same instant while ruffling his hairs.

After hearing her reply, Arnav head shot up to see her. "What?" He asked and then Khushi realized that what she said.

Arnav got up at same instant and turned his back towards her.

"You love me Nerdy?" Khushi asked him while hugging him from back. She smiled brightly and bit her lip. She then came around in front of Arnav before he can turn; she held his face in her hands.

But Arnav closed his eyes. He was breathing hard.

Khushi kissed his cheeks after seeing him blushing. "I Love you."

Arnav opened his eyes breathless after hearing her confession to look into her eyes. Her hazel eyes were showing only care with love for him. He had always seen care for him in them but Love. It was hard for him but he accepted her love and kissed her forehead. He gulped his tears realizing Khushi's feelings for him.

Both keep standing there hugging each other for few minutes. They never thought that they will confess like this. Arnav was lost in Khushi's confession and Khushi in her nerdy behind this new Arnav who blush after confessing.

"I am telling you Khushi. I will be comfortable on couch.  And... And... Uncle and Aunty trust you..." Arnav stammered while standing beside the bed.

Khushi was sitting on the bed staring on Arnav's standing figure. She suggested sharing the bed but he was not agreeing to her demand. She suddenly pulled Arnav with his hand to bed and within a second, Khushi too get laid and hugged him from waist, not giving him time to get up. She put her head on his chest

"Khushi..." Arnav said breathlessly. "Listen to Khushi... I am telling you..."

Before he can continue, Khushi put her finger on his mouth to stop him.

"Its matter of just five days more Arnav, I will be leaving then." Arnav questioning eyes turned towards her. He reciprocated her hug and then turned towards her fully, his toe touching hers.

"I am on only six days visa Arnav. I applied for a month but couldn't help more than this. But Bhai promised me that he will plan something for next time." Khushi replied while playing with Arnav's shirt's buttons. "Papa and Mumma trust you more than me. When Bhai told them that I want to go, Mumma scolded me for not talking to you on phone when you call every time. But Papa just said one thing that he trusts you." She said while poking her finger on his chest.

"Hmm..." Arnav patted her head and returned her hug at last. "Sleep Khushi..."

Arnav remembered the day when Khushi's father questioned him about his feelings for Khushi. He clearly told Arnav that he will be soon finding a groom for Khushi. If Arnav have true feelings for Khushi then he should tell him clearly before he will break his heart. That day Arnav promised Khushi's father that he will never broke his trust. He told them clearly that his feelings are not out of their debts or something but he loves her. Khushi's father didn't ask him anything more about that ever.

Unaware of both of them, Khushi's parents were already aware of their hidden feelings. They always found both of them adorable together. When Arnav confessed, their happiness had no boundaries. But they tensed about Khushi's feisty nature. But that tension was also away when Karan told them about Khushi's feelings.

"I am not getting sleep yet Arnav... Tell me about here..." Khushi smiled and suddenly felt proud of Arnav. "You will be such a big man one day."

"But I will be always yours Nerdy." Arnav kissed her head again and again.

"Arnav take a day off tomorrow. Please..."

"I don't have any class tomorrow so it will be okay. Where do you want to go? Tell me?"

"No! I don't want to go anywhere. I just want to be with you." Khushi kissed Arnav's jaw before saying that.

"Me Too... Good Night" Arnav switched off light before wishing her and again hugged her.

"Have my dreams Arnav." Khushi laughed after saying that.

"How do you know? I do always dream about you..."

"Aah! I am flattered."

"But I am serious."

"Yeah! Yeah!"

"Khushi...!"

"OMG! Arnav we didn't kiss after our confession." Khushi suddenly pushed Arnav away and sat on the bad.

Arnav switched on the bedside light to find Khushi sitting, biting her nails.

This time Arnav pulled her back to him and hugged her. "You scared me Khushi... and I am not going to do anything like that. I can't broke trust which uncle and Aunty have in me." Arnav said to Khushi.

"But Arnav everybody does that... Moreover Bhai knows about My feelings. Sooo..." Khushi said biting her lips.

"No means a No Khushi!"

"I can't believe that you are denying me Arnav. I asked you for something and you can't even give me that." Khushi pouted and started squirming in his hold.

Suddenly Arnav changed their positions so that Arnav was above Khushi and her wrists were held above her.

Khushi was breathing hard due to sudden movement and their proximity was also affecting her.

They were looking in each other eyes as bedside light was still on. Arnav left her one wrist and slightly rubbed his thumb on her bottom lip.

Khushi instantly closed her eyes and her lips were apart. She instantly held Arnav's collar with her free hand.

"I don't want us to do anything in the heat of moment Khushi. I want us to explore our relationship first. You have whole two years."

She opened her eyes after hearing Arnav's words about them, his feelings about them.

"But after achieving my dreams, I will not let you go Khushi." Arnav left her other wrist also and kissed her both wrists one by one.

Khushi understood Arnav and hugged him.

They both smiled with their hearts beating erratically still. They were lost in the fragrance which their Blooming Love was emitting, surrounding them.

~~~~~~The END~~~~~~

Okay guys then see you all soon. As I will write one more OS and a TS. I hope I did justice with the characters. I tried to make it as romantic as I can but... I think feel should come naturally and I am inexperienced. πŸ˜† So please don't expect that much from me. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Please do tell me how do you find this piece. I will be waiting. πŸ˜Š Till then Take Care.

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow excellent update and ending loved it.