Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wonderful.. loved arnav n khushi's relation. 
-Xpress- thumbnail
starsarun thumbnail
Hello Friends and My dear Readers, đŸ˜Š

Firstly I want to say something to everyone who clicked Like and Commented on the story. I am very much happy with the response friends. I am glad that you all liked the story and found it an interesting concept. Thank you very very much dearies... đŸ˜ƒ

So I am representing the second part of the story to you all.

Part 2

"Ae Nerd! What are you doing here?" Khushi asked Arnav who was standing a little away from the gate of her hostel. She just came downstairs with her to leave for college.

Arnav watched Khushi who was standing on the other side of gates asking permission from her warden to leave for college. Her voice had gained his attention but he was mesmerized to see her like always.

Khushi was wearing a red kurta with white jeans. Kurta was having embroidery of white pearls on the boundaries. Her hairs were not in the pony tail but open, flowing till her waist styled with pins at right side of head.

And like every other day, Arnav tried to ignore the feelings which presence of Khushi creates in him. He again put up the facade. But in the process of hiding his feelings, he missed the red cheeks of Khushi.

When Khushi reached to Arnav, she found him wiping invisible moisture on his spectacles with handkerchief. She cleared her throat and passed a smile.

"Why were you shouting Khushi?" Arnav said after returning her smile and held her hand to leave for college. Unconsciously they both were habitual of holding hands while walking.

"Oye Nerd! I asked you first something. What are you doing here? I thought you will miss college or at least first two lectures, since you need to fill the forms too."

"Err... I will but on Monday. I haven't got my pay check yet." Arnav unknowingly tightened his hold on Khushi's hand.

Khushi felt that but didn't say anything.

Both were lost in their own thoughts.

"Is it don't matter to her that I will far away from her? But I know I do matter to her, I know that... "Arnav was lost in his feelings. He wants to be successful for his future and for Khushi. But he is still scared because he didn't know that if Khushi wants him in future or not.

Soon they reached college and their daily schedule was on.

The day came when Arnav got his letter from Harvard telling him that he is selected and on scholarship. That was what for Arnav was waiting. God gave him his chance in between so many disappointments. But he was not much disappointed from last two years.

Arnav was happy. He didn't have a mobile otherwise he would have told Khushi everything in the evening itself.

Sitting in office where he works, he was thinking for the ways he should blast the news on Khushi. He was excited for Khushi's reaction to this good news.

First Arnav thought to leave a mail to her but then he will miss priceless expressions on Khushi's face.

Second he thought to leave from his job but then he will not be allowed to meet her at 10 pm of night.

So Arnav was waiting for the morning to come fast but time seems to be not passing.

Arnav and Khushi were having their last semester exams next month itself and then Arnav will be leaving only after two days.

Next Morning...

Like every other time, Khushi found Arnav standing on the opposite side of the road from her hostel. She quickly left her hostel and crossed the road. She didn't realize but she was feeling weird from inside. The way she crossed the road seems like she got spring below her steps.

"Careful Khushi! How many times I told you to be careful while crossing the road?" Arnav scolded her while seeing her negligence. That was rarest of times he was having stern expressions on his face.

"Acha nerdy! Abhi to bol raha hai... Tere jaane ke baad kya hoga?" Khushi giggled to herself on her joke. She held Arnav's hand and started walking but she felt pull on her hand. She turned to see that Arnav was standing on the same spot having grim expressions on his face.

"Arnav..." Khushi whispered his name and frowned to see him with different expressions of the kind she had never seen.

When Arnav looked down in her eyes, Khushi's heart skipped a beat. She stepped back towards Arnav. After looking into his eyes, she knew that something is off because that was first time when Arnav was not ignoring.

Arnav held her hand and started walking to the opposite side of the way to their college.

"Arnav! Where are we going?" Khushi asked Arnav that why are not they going to college but Arnav just told her to TRUST him.

"Why are we here in Park Arnav?" Khushi sat on the grass and spread her legs. She took a sigh a waited for Arnav to start or say something.

But Arnav was sitting silently keeping his bag aside, holding her one hand in his lap but staring at his bag only.

"Bag mein Girlfriend hai kya?" Khushi sneaked towards Arnav's bag from other side like looking for something. She chuckled to herself while asking that to Arnav.

"Can't you sit quite for a while Khushi? I am thinking something."

"Okay then tells me also what you are thinking about."

"Just give me time Khush to collect my thoughts."

"Tujhe pyaar ho gaya kya? By the way I will give you my all time even if you will be having girlfriend..."

Before Khushi can continue, Arnav held her both hands and turned towards her fully.

"Promise Me Khush..."

"Promise? Kaise promise Arnav?"

"Kya Khushi? At least let me complete..." Arnav left her hands suddenly and stood up from ground.

Khushi's eye brows shot up seeing Arnav's reaction. She had never seen him so frustrated. She realised that she should take him serious and listen to him.

Arnav was standing with his back towards Khushi so she hugged him from behind. "Nerdiii... Don't be angry please..." Khushi gave her hundred watt smile which easily made Arnav's mood.

Arnav shakes his head slightly and turned toward her fully again. He knows that he can never be away from her but the situations in which he was trapped; only Khushi can take him out. He held her hand and again asked her to give two promises.

"Given. Now tell me what are these promises?" Khushi gave her genuine smile which clearly shows that she trusts Arnav.

"First promise is that... that You will take care of yourself."

"Second is that..." Arnav gulped before continuing further. He looked down on their hands to hide his feelings from Khushi. "It's that you will not forget me."

Khushi made a face and snatched her hands back from Arnav's hold. She didn't like the way Arnav was talking and his words were scaring her too.

But Arnav seems to be in daze seeing Khushi's reaction. He was already confused about he should tell Khushi, such good news. But when he heard Khushi's words about his leaving and all, his heart skipped many beats. He realized that who will care for her when he will not be here. He knew that her family loves her but will they be able to protect. Now when Khushi snatched her hands back, two drops of tears left his eyes to spectacles. He was left empty handed. After realizing that he will not be able to control his feelings, He turned to other side.

But Khushi already caught him. She made him again tune toward him and hugged him. She was shocked to see him like that. She didn't know that why was Arnav reacting like that.

"Arnav... Please share with me. What has happened?" "Why are you talking like this and these promises?" Khushi asked him while caressing Arnav's back. She can never bear his sadness.

That's was one of the rare moments when Arnav got to hear his name from Khushi. He tightened the hug and silently wiped his tears with hands.

"I got my letter from Harvard Khushi. They selected me." He whispered after breaking the hug. He was staring on Khushi only to catch her reaction.

Tears rolled from Khushi's eyes even before she can hide them she was controlling herself to support Arnav. But news broke the faade she was putting on herself. That time even she was not able to control herself.

"When will you leave?"

"Huh!" Arnav was waiting for congratulation with a hug. He thought that those are tears of happiness.

"I said when will you be leaving there?" Khushi repeated her question again after wiping her tears.

When Arnav forwarded his hand to wipe them, she backed off.

"Next month... after two days of exams... Actually..." Before Arnav can continue, Khushi started picking her bag and file from ground.

"Khushi..." Arnav held her hand to stop her. "What happen? You will not congratulate me?"

Khushi shrugged off his hand from her and angrily turned towards him. "Congratulate you? For what? For leaving me here, alone?" Her eyes were literally throwing draggers towards him.

"Don't you dare talk to me. Abhi kyun bata rahe ho? You should tell me just one day before the day you will leave. No! No! Actually tab bhi kyun? Leave where ever you want Arnav Singh Raizada." Khushi was furious and was breathing hard. The tears that were rolling on her cheeks, she wiped them hard and left.

Arnav called her many of times to listen to him but no. She didn't stop and ran from there.

Arnav followed her way. He thought that she must have left for college but she was not there. After asking her roommate, he got to know that Khushi is actually in her hostel. He was feeling helpless and miserable. He didn't know that which step he took wrong. But at that time, he was more worried for Khushi. He was silently praying that she should be okay. But the way she left crying and reacted so violently, she had left Arnav confused too.

On the other side, Khushi was laid on bed in her room. She was continuously crying. Seeing her in miserable state, even her warden asked her but she didn't answered and locked her room from inside.

"Jerk! He is a total jerk! Why Bhagwan Ji? Did you... you got that nerd only to send in my life? He is leaving now." Khushi said dramatically to the frame of Lord Krishna hanging on the opposite wall in her room. She pouted after again remembering the moments they spent together. Soon she slept after crying so much.

After that day, Khushi didn't talk to Arnav where he kept asking her that what his fault is. Khushi wasn't talking to him because she wanted him to take courage and confront her.

Because the scene was like that, Arnav reach her only when she is alone like when she was walking alone to college or to back her room or when she was in Library.

"Uhhh! Uhhh!" Arnav sat beside her in library; he cleared his throat to get Khushi's attention. But Khushi's blood was boiling from inside. She can't believe that after two years of their friendship, he don't know how to pacify her or he forgot that at least she owns him for sake of their friendship. Like she shows her rights, he too has his rights on her. But Arnav was reacting like a stranger who wants to ask her name. Khushi didn't even turn towards him but left Library fast after issuing the book.

This continued till one day when they were their practical exam before theory exams. Khushi was sitting in college canteen alone eating sandwich. She was hearing shouting from the other students but she didn't need to know why they were shouting and what for?

Khushi did know that they were most probably teasing any junior student. She finished her sandwich and got up from chair to leave. At the entrance of library, she sees that two boys were teasing a student. She was leaving ignoring everyone when she heard Arnav's voice. That made her stop and forced to turn with curiosity to see what he is upto now?

Khushi was shocked to see Arnav standing in between the junior student and the boys.

Arnav was standing there with full courage facing the two boys but Khushi knew how he must be falling from inside. He was looking angry but from inside he was confused because he doesn't know what he should do next now? Khushi reached them and held Arnav's hand. She dragged him away from there in the ground.

"What the hell you were doing?" Khushi was already angry with him but she got angrier after seeing him showing off before the boys.

"I was saving him. Didn't you see?" Arnav took out her spectacles and again started wiping the glass like every time ignoring her.

But this time Khushi snatched them from him. "Look at me Arnav when I am talking to you." She made him look into her eyes.

"What do you think about yourself? If you have such courage then why don't you always help yourself before? Huh! Bolo kuch!"

"I never asked your help..." Breath whooshed out from both of them after hearing that.

Arnav couldn't believe that he said those words but before he can even regret, Khushi backed away from him. When Arnav came forward she stopped him with her hand signal.

"So I mean nothing to you. Is it?" "Nothing... I ... I never had any right on you!" Khushi whispered with her teary eyes. She choked while saying that but she was also not able to believe. She threw Arnav's spectacles and said before leaving. "Jaane se pehle apni is girlfriend ka peecha chor dena! Otherwise people will eat you alive."

That day Arnav thought that he lost his only friend, his Khushi. After two years, that was first time when Arnav cried alone. He silently cried in his room. He thought that he was so unlucky that he lost his only friend also.

Days passed like that and even Arnav and Khushi's fellow students started noticing their aloofness from each other.

Khushi ignored Arnav to her best and Arnav did nothing to convince her. He knew that damage was done but he had also taken his decision. But he does notice her from far. There was not even a moment, when they both didn't miss each other. If Khushi was seen with swollen eyes then Arnav once got scolding from professor for filling his roll number incorrect in answer sheet.

On the day of last exam, Khushi was very well of Arnav's eyes on her during exam. But she didn't turn towards him. It was not like she forgot that he must be leaving tomorrow for Delhi. But still she didn't budge. She was hurt and she had her reasons to ignore him.

On the next day of exam, Khushi was sitting on her bed in her room. Exams were over and students feel happy. But Khushi was as usual shedding tears for no reason. She was missing Arnav but was not ready to accept the simple fact.

Someone knocked on her door so she wiped her tears and got up to open the door. She finds a girl standing holding a wrapped box in her hand.

"This is for you Khushi. Someone handed it to me to pass on to you." Girl passed a smile to her before handing the gift in her hands and left.

Khushi took the gift and sat on her bad staring at it. "Is it from Arnav?" Just after that thought came in her mind, her heart started beating very fast. She kept her right on her heart to get it back to normal. She took a deep breath and opened the wrap. It was a letter, a spectacle box and a key.

Khushi recognized the spectacle box. It was of Arnav. When opened that, she found that box was having Arnav's spectacles. "If Arnav's spectacles are here, then what about him? Stupid Nerdy!" Then she found a chit in the same box.

"I left my girlfriend Khush! Only for you..."

Khushi's eyes again became teary. "Yeah! Of course if I will continue crying like this then surely I will need them one day." She pouted and kissed that chit.

"It means he left. I can't believe that even Papa didn't ask me anything about him. He must be directly talking to that Nerd."

"Jao! Jao! Kahin bhi jao... I don't care!"

Khushi's eyes caught the key she found in wrap. She was confused to see that key. She had never seen it or may be but she was not in the state to run her brain.

Khushi got up from bed holding letter in her hand. She gulped down the half of water of bottle to calm down her breath. After taking few deep breaths, she opened the letter and started reading it.

"Khush..."

Her name written on the top with his writing made her literally tear apart. She realized that Arnav was actually not there with her anymore. She was not in any condition to continue. But she gulped her feelings somehow and again started reading it.

Dear Khush,

No! I will call you Khush and only Khush. I don't need to tell the reason again and again. Do I? I will not beat around the bush. I am leaving today night only. I have left this all wrapped with Karan and told him to give you tomorrow means today.

I was very happy Khushi. Very much happy that day and I thought you will also be happy with my achievement. I still don't why you reacted like that. Where was my fault?

Khush... Please don't do this. After reaching there I will mail you but please do reply me. I am leaving to achieve OUR dream only Khushi but I am restless. Please talk to me at least then.

About that day, those words... I don't how they came out from my mouth but I never ever intended to say that Khushi. Believe me.

You have every right on Khush. Even more than me...

If you wouldn't have right on me, then I would have never let you cross my territory.

If you wouldn't have right on me, then I would have never let you see through my eyes.

If you wouldn't have right on me, then I would have never taken help from uncle.

If you wouldn't have right on me, then we have never been friends.

I know you need time and you have all time but let me tell you I will never let anybody take MY place.

I am leaving everything of mine with you. Take care. I hope you will fulfil those two promises of mine.

Your and always your Nerdy.

"Budhu! Jerk! Oh God! I can't even swear.. argh!" Khushi said frustratingly after realizing the hidden emotions of him for her. She had always felt his stares and the sensations his presence always created in her but this.

"What is that Key about now?" Khushi frowned and at last ran her brain to know that what is that key for?

"OMG! I shouldn't wait anymore." Khushi changed her get up fast and picked up the key. She was ready to leave and to find that if she was right.

Khushi paid the auto driver and checked the address again.

"Hmm its right... let me check now."

Khushi was just going to ring the bell but she sees that a lady in her late forties was shouting at a man inside standing before a room.

Khushi understood the intentions of the lady and cursed her under her breath.

"Break the lock!"

"Bloody hell! Its time to confront her at last." After hearing the lady that she is going to break the Lock, Khushi instantly opened the gate of house herself and came in.

Edited by starsarun - 10 years ago
simmi-arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
woah buddy...amazing story line man...

i love such stories in which arshi's bond is strengthened right from the beginning...and khushi's way of talking is amazing...loved their nicknames and gosh!!!! ARNAV AND A NERD????? for a sec you almost gave me a heart attack but then i like the uniqueness of your story...great going...

i hate their separation...but hopefully when he would back, sparks would fly for sure...

plzzz pm me from now onwards...
and update soon
Edited by simmi-arshi - 10 years ago
-Xpress- thumbnail
Awesome <3
Loved it<3
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Her reaction is so NOT justifiable! How could she be so selfish? I'm sure he was only thinking about her when doing that. I'm disappointed in her. Really.
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fabulous update
loved it
plz continue soon
thanks for the pm
PARVATHY44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.emotional too.continue asap
chavvi16 thumbnail