Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

First of all..for the first time, i am afrid of posting my update...I am afraid of all people's expectations...I just wish God helps me this time...
But here is beautiful gift from Meerab...
I love you dear, you are really sweetheart...

Thanks a lot for your beautiful gift, will use them all...in each and every update...

So here is the update...fingers crossed...

Part-28

Astha came out of Doctor's cabin with a shine, with a new determination on her face...

When all ran to her...

Astha, is everything fine? Kalindi asked...

Yes ayii, she hugged her ayii with a smile...now everything is fine...

All were surprised on her strange behavior...

Astha... Anjali caressed her face...and Astha held her hands with a smile.

Ayii...she looked at Kalindi...I have decided something and i hope you all will support me...

Han han beta, we all are with you...Kalindi spoke looking at Avdhoot , he too nodded in yes...

I... she lowered he ryes... I am going to carry shlok's baby...she completed hesitatingly...

Everybody was shocked...

Astha, are you mad? Kalindi shouted...tum hosh mein bhi ho? Tumhe pta bhi hai, kya keh rhi ho?

Ji ayii...I Know, what I am saying... And I am speaking it in full consciousness...Astha looked into her eyes...

But why? Why do you want to take such a step? Avdhoot spoke...

When Astha told her conversation with doctor...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Mr. Agnihotri, so today's chemo session also went well... I just hope, we will be able to control his cancer upto point only...

But Doctor any improvement? Niranjan asked...

I have already told you, there are very less chances of improvement and I have told you reason as well... We have just one option and we can't go with that even...Doctor spoke...

What's that option Doctor? Astha intervened...

Actually Miss Astha, We are giving him low doses of chemotherapy ... Low dose of chemo can just control cancer but cannot finish it from root , we can't go for high doses as they are damaging his normal bone marrow cells, which could be life-threatening. We had stored stem cells removed from his bone marrow. They are frozen and stored and are being given back whenever required. But major problem with this process it is hard to separate normal stem cells from leukemia cells. Even after treating the stem cells in the lab to try to kill or remove any leukemia cells, there is the risk of returning some leukemia cells with the stem cell transplant. That why , we can't give him high doses of Chemotherapy, for that we require fresh bone marrow stem cells from someone else's body...

Then you make take mine Doctor... but please save Shlok...Astha spoke immediately...

Doctor smiled on listening,... I may understand your love and concern for Shlok Miss Astha but  stem cells may be taken form any close relative only...from siblings, parents or kids... but Shlok doesn't have any sibling...or kids so... he left sentence incomplete...

Astha immediately looked ta Niranjan and Anjali...Who were in tears on listening and could not meet Astha's questioning eyes...

Ayii, bab..you can help him. Please... Save my Shlok...

Anjali broke down on listening... We are sorry Astha, we can't help...

But why? Don't you love your son? Don't you need him in his life? Astha's voice was quite angry now...

We... we are not his biological parents... Niranjan spoke hesitatingly...

Astha was shocked on listening...

Yes, Shlok was my best friend's son... he and his wife died in accident when he was few months old...leaving him with us... Anjali...he looked towards Anjali... Could never be mother...so we adopted him but never told him the truth... Niranjan spoke with a broken voice...

Astha. Anjali held her hands... Shlok is just my son...what if I didn't give him birth but he is part of me only...please don't let anyone else know this truth...I can't stay away from him , badi mushkil se wo hamein wapis mila hai...we can't lose him again...

That's why we have always been very protective for him... Niranjan spoke, all his wished are fulfilled till now,, we never let him know he is not our son... I could never imagine life will show us this day when I will be crying on my fate for not being his real father, nahi to main apne khoon ki akhri boond tak de deta use bachaane ke liye...

Niranjan too broke down...

Don't worry ayii, this truth will be between s only till last breath of my life... Astha pressed her hands and wiped he tears...

Doctor, Niranjan looked towards doctor...you were telling about stem cells bank, from where we can get donor or purchase stem cells...

Ya we have checked a few but could not get perfect match... Let's hope, we get someone soon before it's too late...Anyways, he will conscious soon...you may take him home...

Thanks a lot doctor... Saying both Anjali and Niranjan stood up to go looking at Astha... But she stopped...Doctor, I need to talk alone...

As agnihotri's left... Astha spoke... doctor, please tell me, how much time Shlok has? If we don't get suitable donor? Since when will he survive like this on Chemotherapy?

I will not give false hope Astha... he may survive maximum upto one year like this or may be less... Actually continuous chemo have a lot side effects too... So let's see till how he can tolerate all this...moreover, I am feeling he is losing hopes, that is worse in this case...

Tears rolled over Astha's eyes on listening...Doctor you were talking about his kids na? May I ask what is minimum age of kid who can donate stem cells? Astha asked wiping tears...

Even a new born baby Astha...Doctor spoke... Stem cells may be removed from a newborn baby's umbilical cord right after birth and may be transferred into patient's body...

Are you sure doctor? Astha thought for some time and spoke...

Of course but why are you asking? Is there anything like that? I mean if you are...?

No, it's not so doctor, but can be if you help... Astha spoke...

Astha... Doctor was shocked... are you sure you want this? It may be risky, I am saying maximum one year of less... I am not sure how long, may be one day, may be one month... what if something...happens before that? Your whole life, your future will be at stake...

My life, my future is just with Shlok, doctor...I am sure nothing will go wrong and worst case if so...I will have at least a reason to live after Shlok... Astha spoke almost crying... Will you help me? I know, if I tell Shlok he will never agree, he should not know at all...

Astha, I think, you should discuss with your family before... Anyway if they are agree, I will be happy enough to help you...

Thanks a lot doctor, saying Astha wiped her tears and went outside...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No... Astha it's not right... Anjali spoke... if Shlok is our son, you are also like our daughter, we can't put your life your future at stake, what if something happen to Shlok before? No...

Then I will have his shadow with me... Astha said with teary eyes...

But Astha, what will this society... Kalindi said...

I don't care about society Ayii.. i am concerned for my Shlok only...nothing else...

While Swati, Varun and Gauri were looking at each other,

But Astha, Shlok will never agree for it... Varun spoke...

We don't need to tell him, I have talked to doctor, he will help us...and we can hide from him till it's not required to tell...

When Swati came forward and held her hands... Astha... Shlok was right to choose you over me, I could have never thought of taking such decision for him...

And Varun and Gauri smiled hearty, came and hugged Astha tightly... Thanks Astha, you will save Shlok...

No, we will save Shlok... Astha smiled tapping their faces wiping their tears...

Astha looked ta Anjali and Kalindi for their support but both the ladies were not ready for the support then she went to Avdhoot... Baba, agar ap sab ko lagta hai, I will get someone after Shlok in my life , that will be just your dream...for me Shlok is my life and will be till my last breath... Aj tak maine apse kuch nahi mnga, I got everything without asking... but this time for the first and last time I request you...please let me save my Shlok... I don't want to die with the guilt, I could save Shlok...but I didn't try...

Avdhoot thought for moment and paused...Ok beta, as you wish, but we wish before that you should marry Shlok...

He will never agree baba...Astha spoke...

You are so concerned about Shlok but have you once thought how much disrespect will be for your parents...

I have thought baba...and I have decided, I will not be back to Pune till this problem solves...

So, if you have decided once, I don't think I have any other option... Avdhoot spoke slowly...

While kalindi was still in anger...

When doctor came there...

So Miss Astha, decided anything?

Yes doctor, I am ready...

Doctor smiled on listening... Till now we have seen many people crying for their loved ones, praying for their health...but this will be first time in my career, a girl may go beyond all her limits to save her beloved... He looked towards elders there...I think you must be proud of Astha...I had lost all hopes for Shlok but she has given a new ray of hope for his life... Anyways...I think you must consult gynecologist here for proper guidance...as the medicine I am going to give Shlok is quite risky, we can't risk again and again, it may be used once or maximum twice...I think you understand what I mean...

Ya doctor, we will just see gyne now... Gauri smiled...

Ok, doctor gave her a slip...here is name of doctor for that, I have referred you, she will surely help you...

Thanks a lot doctor...saying Astha gave a faded smile...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalindi and Avdhoot had stayed there as kalindi still wanted to convince Astha not to go for it but she was adamant ...

It was the day as suggested by gynecologist...when Varun came there and spoke a bit hesitatingly... Astha, I have given medicine to Shlok that was prescribe d by doctor, he is almost semi-conscious now forgetting his problems and pain, this all will be like a dream for him... I think...now you should...he stopped midway...

Thanks Varun... Astha smiled...while Varun and Avdhoot both left from there... they didn't want to create an awkward time for Astha...

Gauri and Swati held her hands...Astha good luck... You will do it for your love...

Ya, I will... Astha spoke with tears in her eyes...

While kalindi still spoke...Atsha, think once again please...you don't need to do all this, we will find another way...

There is no other way ayii...saying she left to shlok's flat...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One hour had passed, kalindi was walking restlessly here and there...same was with Gauri and Swati... they were eagerly waiting for Astha to come back, when Astha came there all in tears...

All ran towards Astha making her sit looking with question towards her...

When Astha spoke... Gauri why? Why every time he makes me fall in love with him more and more... why? Why now I think, if I will not able to make him live, I would love to die with him...

What happened Astha... Gauri asked worriedly...

He denied... even in his dreams he denied to get intimate with me... She looked towards Kalindi who was also shocked...

But why? Gauri asked... As per doctor, he is semi-conscious, and he love you so much ...then...

He said, he has promised ayii...she looked ta kalindi, we will not move ahead till our marriage...saying she hugged Gauri crying badly...

Ok, you all know, i am an Engineer not a medico one, so gathered all the information from internet, if anything went wrong for medical students here, do tell me please forgive me thinking it to be a fiction work...
Waiting for feedback...
Naina dear, your views were not at all weird...it was100% correct, sorry for being rude as i didn't want to disclose but all had guessed already...

Edited by jeenia123 - 10 years ago
niki795 thumbnail
awesome update dear
loved it
superb
loved your detailed description of stem cells
so NA and anjali are not biological parents of shlok ...
felt sad for them... They love their son but can't do anything right now
loved kalindi 's concern for astha
loved the friends support for astha
I'm loving this shlok ... He is such a sweetheart
even in his semi concious state... He denied to go intimate with her...
he remembered his promise even in such a state..
poor astha .. Felt bad to her

When Astha spoke... Gauri why? Why every time he makes me fall in love with him more and more... why? Why now I think, if I will not able to make him live, I would love to die with him...
What happened Astha... Gauri asked worriedly...
He denied... even in his dreams he denied to get intimate with me... She looked towards Kalindi who was also shocked...
But why? Gauri asked... As per doctor, he is semi-conscious, and he love you so much ...then...
He said, he has promised ayii...she looked ta kalindi, we will not move ahead till our marriage...saying she hugged Gauri crying badly...

loved the above part the most..
waiting for next update
continue soonEdited by niki795 - 10 years ago
niki795 thumbnail
hey nice banner
liked it
you should have put it from the start
niki795 thumbnail

congrats dear
jeenia123 thumbnail

Thanks  lot dear...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Thanks  a 😊lot dear
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki795

hey nice banner
liked it
you should have put it from the start

Y , i added another pic in the start, she pmed me these pics on Saturday and i added these today...I am really lucky to get such friends...
jeenia123 thumbnail
was it too bad???????????😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
mmjjppss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nic banner...great goood nd nic update... i really dont know this is possible or not but if its really possible then all loved ones can b saved... some thing new i came to know today...
Then its really true both can go to any extend for the other...
I hope they both get married nd liv happily nd face what ever comes their way... jeenia i know u r a sweet heart u ll noT make it sad... but right now its quite heavy to heart... nd then wow how sweet of shlok even in his unconsiousness he remembers his promise... waitin for the next update... nd this update was really really worth waiting... u did it agai
n ... fab work...nd one more thing to mention u made everything crystal clear about NA nd Anjali, swati's realisation, avdhoot nd kalidhis parental view... greaat yaaar... u r really a great expressor in words

naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as always  i just loveddd your update ...❀️...everything is so nicely put together ... n dear there is nothing to feel sorry  for,i never felt u were rude,got such a nice frnd here on IF, n i must say the way u cleared everything even a non medico reading this update il admire u for this ,clearing each n every aspect so nicely in such simple words (no weird medical terms πŸ˜†)  

😊.πŸ˜‰ m your fan... n with each passing update i feel proud being1😊 

regarding update it was awsome, 
u very well explained today..."promises are to be kept" ... 
i feel now kalindi will feel bad why she was stopping astha on name of society when she considered shlok as her son  n in time he needs them she is thinking of so called society...

n the best part"the pic" its really beautiful...  gr8 work 'meerab'...
... n will be waiting for the next update eagerly...