niki795 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jeenia123

Unres ed my views too dear...

thanks😊
latha_555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Your teasers are awesome, aasthas mum knows she loves shlock, but didnt expect her dad to react this way, now wonder how our boy shlock will react
niki795 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeenia123

Good guess...just wait dear till monday...

so I'm I right
have to wait to know😉
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm
teaser is really teasing one i guess ashlok gonna face lodz f trouble ahead...
more over u are queen of twist when i read ur ff is it love???? i was rilli astonished by your so many turns in story
kinda of lovin it...
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
forgive me dear😊...will be able to comment ...only when i will get time to read ur ff😛...because of my regular college routine 😭😭😭

but remember i just love ur work from the day one...and i know it will always be awesome...so big appreciation for u in advance❤️
❤️❤️
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: latha_555

Your teasers are awesome, aasthas mum knows she loves shlock, but didnt expect her dad to react this way, now wonder how our boy shlock will react

Umm... just wait for half an hour, you will get the reactions...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pt311288

hmmm
teaser is really teasing one i guess ashlok gonna face lodz f trouble ahead...
more over u are queen of twist when i read ur ff is it love???? i was rilli astonished by your so many turns in story
kinda of lovin it...

Awee...so sweet of you... soon you will get ultimate twist yet enjoy rome shome till then...

jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meerab147

forgive me dear😊...will be able to comment ...only when i will get time to read ur ff😛...because of my regular college routine 😭😭😭

but remember i just love ur work from the day one...and i know it will always be awesome...so big appreciation for u in advance❤️
❤️❤️

I know sweetie.don't worry.we have a life beyond IF too...
So care for your studies more...that is most important...
Ab hum to apna career bna ke free hain but you have to do a lot in life yet...

Love you...

jeenia123 thumbnail

Part-23

Next day... Shlok didn't meet Astha for the full day...while she was keeping fast for him...

Astha was looking at Varun and Gauri longingly seeing how Varun was caring for Gauri since morning, when he took her to market for applying Mehdi, then for shopping and he purchased many gifts for her too...

Varun, I am feeling hungry now...it's yet four hours for moon to appear... Gauri spoke...

Ok, baby lets go for movie... He smiled...Astha, why didn't you come with us? Varun asked her...

No yaar, you people enjoy...I will stay at home and prepare food for you...

If you want, I will call Shlok too..Varun said...

No I don't want to call him today...it's his duty to come to me...

Did you tell him, you are keeping fast? Gauri asked...

He knows...but he is doing purposefully...

Ya, you are right... Actually you both are carbon copy of each other completely stubborn... he wants you to confess and you don't speak up... Varun smiled... Anyway then enjoy your game...

Astha smiled on listening...

Ok Astha, we are leaving, get ready soon... Gauri gave her a packet...

What's this? She asked...

If Shlok didn't anything for you today, doesn't mean, we will also forget...she smiled...when Astha opened the packet, it was a beautiful pink sari for her...

Astha hugged both of them thanking them...

Get ready by eight. Moon is to appear by eight thirty..aur agar tab tak shlok nahi aya too hum use yhaan kidnap karke bhi le ayenge tumhare liye... Varun smiled...

YA... Astha too replied smiling...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Astha slowly prepared food thinking about Shlok and was getting ready, when it was almost night, door of her room opened...she looked back, it was Shlok...

Beautiful...he whispered hugging her from back and placing a kiss on her neck...

Got time to see me? Astha spoke angrily...

Sorry yaar , was busy with some office assignment...you know, sometimes I have to go to office too...he spoke pulling her closer... why? Is anything important? He raised his eye brows..

Wo actually...she spoke...

Hum...I am listening... He smiled cunningly...by the way why are you wearing saree today? Is anything special and where are Gauri and Varun?

Don't behave as if you don't know, what's today Shlok...she turned into his arms...

YA, I know, its karwa chauth today...but why are you getting ready? Are you keeping fast? For whom? He spoke innocently...

Shlok...she punched him...

Shlok pulled her closer spoke softly... You are keeping fast na?

Yes, I am... Astha spoke shyly placing her head on his chest...

Shlok smiled on listening and hugged her back kissing softly on her head...

Vaise maine to suna hai...girls keep this fast either for their husband or for whom they love...he smiled... husband to abhi hun nahi main tumhara... So you love me na? He smirked...

You... Astha pushed him away going to kitchen... When Shlok shouted. I am not going to feed you till you speak you love me...

Don't worry I can stay hungry... Astha too chided...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Varun and Gauri too had come back...Gauri was getting ready for Puja while Astha was in kitchen...

When Shlok came to kitchen holding Astha... Dekh lo...just few minutes left...i am asking you last time...you are saying or not?

No way... Astha smirked

Okey...i am not coming to complete your fast... he said...

As you wish...she replied leaving him in kitchen...When Varun spoke form outside...look Moon is there...

Gauri was about to start Puja with sieve, when Astha came there...

Astha where is Shlok? She asked...

He is not coming yaar... Too adamant...

Now what to do? Gauri was asking Varun...

Let me try... He smiled and spoke loudly... Shlok, come here yaar...please click our picture...

Shlok had to come finally...

Gauri shouted suddenly...Yaar I don't know how to perform this Puja... Gauri spoke ...

Hey Astha, you performed last time na...at shlok's home...please tell her... Varun smiled winking at her...

But... Astha spoke...

Wait, I will bring thali for you...saying Varun went to kitchen and brought things for her giving her with a smile...

Ok. Astha too smiled knowing their plan... Let's start...

Gauri, first light diya like this...Astha told Gauri...Both the girls lit diyas...

Now watch Moon through sieve and then to... Astha spoke watching moon from her sieve and then to Shlok who was smiling at her..., then both the girls gave water to moon... When both Shlok and Varun picked glasses to feed them water...

Astha, I remember, last time you fed me as well...Shlok spoke..

Oh ya... Astha spoke taking another glass for Shlok while Gauri picked for Varun...yaar Varun is also on fast...

Varun and Gauri made drink water to each other while Astha made Shlok drink water but Shlok brought it to Astha's mouth and pulled back... varun ab tumhe iona to pta hi hai na pani kaise pilate hain uske demo ki jarurat to nahi hai? He winked at Astha...and left...

Demn... Gauri spoke...

No Gauri...puja to ho gyi na...

But he didn't feed you...

No problem dear...lets go, you all have dinner...Astha smiled...and served them food...

Shlok was smirking at her while taking his plate...Come, have food with me...he smiled...

No thanks... I am not hungry...she too replied...

As you wish, he jerked his shoulders...

Ok, I am leaving guys...Shlok smiled...

But food? Astha asked...

Yaar I had a lot in the evening at office... am not hungry today...

But Shlok, Astha is still hungry...Varun spoke. How can you do it?

It's her own wish Varun, I can't do anything... He smirked and moved towards Astha placing a kiss on her cheek...good night sweetie and have sweet dreams...saying he left form there...

Astha, yaar please speak up na... he is too determined this time...Gauri spoke to her...

Leave it na Gauri...anyways...you and Varun had planned outing na? You enjoy that...Astha smiled and made them go for there...

Samajhta kya hai apne aap ko, what if I will not eat for one day? She was speaking, finally changed her clothes and laid on bed. Tossing sides as it was almost midnight but huger was not letting her sleep...

When she listened some noise in kitchen...

What's this? Any cat?  I had closed door properly...thinking she went to hall and switched on light...

Suddenly someone pulled her to sofa...aahh...She shouted while turning back and found herself into shlok's lap...

Shlok, what is this? She tried to get up but he pulled her back into his lap holding tightly due to which both fell on sofa with Astha on top of Shlok...

Ab kya jarurat thi ane ki? Astha made twisted face...

Shlok cupped her face... Because I Love you... he made her sit into his lap, took glass of water making her drink...

Then he fed her food slowly.. Shlok you were also on fast na? She smiled taking spoon and started feeding him as well...

You knew? Shlok smiled..

How is it possible, you don't have food when I cooked? She smiled...

How can I leave you alone Astha? Shlok smiled placing a kiss on her forehead... I just wanted to have it with you only...

As the food finished, Astha kept her head on his shoulder holding him tight...Thanks...

Just thanks? He smiled...

She picked her face and placed a kiss on his lips...

Wait I have something else for you. He smiled taking a chain form his pocket with a heart shaped locket...and made her wear the same...Astha looked at locket and opened it, it contained Shlok and Astha's pictures in it..., a tear rolled over Astha's face and she hugged him tightly...Shlok picked her into his arms taking her to room... she has closed her eyes placing her head on his shoulder...While he laid her softly on the bed...

I think you want me to stay here for tonight. He whispered huskily in her ear kissing on her earlobe...vaise I don't mind if you wish so...

She opened her eyes shockingly...what?

Shlok signaled her, she was holding his collar tightly...she immediately left his collar. He smiled on her reaction...

He slowly removed hair strings from her face tucking them behind her ear and bent down to place a kiss on the corner of her lips, she looked into his eyes and placed her hand on his face bring him closer...

Suddenly Shlok held her waist and pulled her above him...When she saw two upper buttons of his shirt were open. She pressed her lips against his chest, moving to his shoulder and up to his throat, while his grip was getting tighter.

Finally she reached his lips slowly... Shlok was getting frustrated on her teasing, he pressed his hands on her waist pulling her body crushing into him completely She brushed her lips against his ... but Shlok pressed her head from back changing into passionate kiss...slowly he moved his hands from her waist to her hips pressing his hand there... that made Astha moan due to pleasure as well as pain. She broke the kiss and started kissing on his eyes, his nose, ears and each corner of his face moving from shoulders to his chest... as she placed wet kisses on his chest. Shlok moaned in pleasure pulling her back down and coming on her top...

Shlok... She spoke lovingly placing her hands in his hair...He kissed her eyes, her cheeks, her forehead and then her nose leaning down to her neck placing open mouth kisses slowly lowered the strap of her nighty from shoulder moving downwards kissing each part of her shoulder and throat...Just when her phone rang bringing them back..

They broke apart as she checked phone, it was Gauri...

Astha, had you eat anything or still, hungry? I am worried for you...

Astha smiled... Don't worry Gauri he is here...and she cut the call...

She slowly moved and placed her head on shlok's chest shyly...Shlok, go from here... I can't handle it anymore...

Then who is stopping you? He too smiled...

While Astha was smiling shyly...no Shlok...its not the moment yet...

Shlok placed a kiss on her forehead placing her dress's strap back on her shoulder...and i will wait for right moment jaan...

Astha hugged him shyly... And he got up form bed to go...Close the door properly...kahin esa na ho mera mood change ho jaye aur main vapis aa jaun...he winked at her leaving the room...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shlok, pack your bags, I am not to going to listen any excuse...you are going to pune with me for Diwali...Astha was shouting...

Astha, I am telling you na, I am fine here...shlok took her into his arms...you may go to your home...

And you think I will leave you alone here? No way... Shouting she started taking his clothes from almirah..

Astha... finally Shlok shouted... I am saying na..i don't want to come...why you always make me fulfill your wish... it was for the first time, he was shouting at her since they had united...

You dot want to go? Fine...saying Astha left room...

While Shlok was pacing in the room restlessly...

No way... You will have to go with me Shlok...neither you went to your home, nor to Delhi with Varun...I can't leave you alone...thinking Astha made  a plan...

Suddenly Shlok heard  scream...aah...

Astha...he came outside running and found Astha's foot was bleeding...

What is this? He shouted picking Astha into his arms and taking to the room...

My foot stuck into table...

Oh may god its deep cut...cleaning wound, he took her to doctor...doctor stitched the foot and advised her rest for seven days...

Now how will I go to home? Astha made a puppy face... its Diwali...

No problem, I will take you to Pune...he spoke hugging her wiping her crocodile tears...

Great...agar pehle hi maan jate to mujhe itna dard to na uthana padta... Suddenly she spoke...

What? Shlok was shocked. He had forgotten about their fight before...

Astha you did it purposefully... Shlok was shouting... enough Astha, when I had told you I am fine here alone...

Shlok. Astha pulled him closer cupping his face... you said you may live alone, and I will leave you? How could you think so? This is just a small cut, will be fine in few days...but how could I tolerate the pain of leaving you alone? I am never going to leave you alone, no matter what circumstances are...saying she placed her lips on his...

Listening Shlok hugged her tight... ok, when will we leave, now or tomorrow? He smiled...

They had reached at Pune, Shlok didn't want to stay but kalindi and Avdhoot didn't let him go...

While Astha was on bed due to stitches...Till Diwali day, she was almost fine and could walk slowly...

Astha...Shlok was looking for her...

Beta, wo to chatt pe diye jalane gyi hai..koi kaam tha..kalindi spoke...

Nahi aunti bus jaruri nahi... he smiled when Avdhoot called him to his room followed by kalindi.

Ji uncle...

Have it and thanks a lot for helping us in problem... Avdhoot handed over a cheque of fifteen lakhs to Shlok...

Uncle ye amount? Shlok was surprised...

YA, my medi-claim policy is cleared... so I got this amount... we had to give you this amount na? acha huya tum yahin ho... He smiled...Thanks beta...

Uncle , apke bete ko ye paisa nahi chahiye, but I wish something else from you... Shlok spoke hesitatingly...

Haan haan bolo...

Astha... shlok spoke hesitatingly... I Want to marry Astha... I love her very much...

What? Avdhoot was shocked...handing him cheque forcefully with anger into his hand...ab to main ye paise bilkul bhi nahi rakh sakta...he spoke looking towards kalindi...

But uncle..I... Shlok tried to complete...

Main apne damaad se paise kaise le sakta hun ? Avdhoot smiled as well kalindi...

niki795 thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
both shlok and astha are carbon copy like varun  said
both are very stubborn ... Loved the karvachaut part
both of them teasing each other
varun and gauri plan flop...😆
shlok and astha part is nice
she purposefully cut her leg to take shlok to Pune
see I'm right... I guessed it right
from your teaser...😊