ok so artificial insemination 

astha is nw pregnant with shlok child 
and they are again frnds nw 
i hope shlok gets well soon
and wat did varad meant by he wil nt come to know 
waiting for the next part 
do update soon

Yes, Astha is having his child...
For shlok's health, he can be fine only with the baby's birth...no false hopes here because no miracle is going to happen...
thanks a lot dear
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

thnaks a lot dear
jeenia123 thumbnail

updating in  a while dear...was on phone call...
jeenia123 thumbnail

😊
jeenia123 thumbnail
Hey guys...so here is today' doze...but want to tell, it may go well with some persons and may be just ok for others...depending on individual's views and imagination, as it is not at all fully emotional..it has some light contents too...Ok, i am saying sorry if this update will hurt someone's sentiments...i tried not to but even then i am sorry...this is just meant for enjoyment and not to explain or misuse any religion's traditions..all is done just to hide Astha's identity from Shlok, doesn't mean anything else...
thnaks a lot for being so co-operative till now that i crossed 100 pages of second thread too...soon we will be in third thread...

Part-30

Listening the plan Astha jumped with joy. Means, I will be staying with Shlok all the time...

Control Astha...Gauri held her hands...now this jumping is no more safe for you..you are going to be mother now...

Yes, and Shlok is going to be Papa...Astha smiled...but he doesn't know even...Astha made a puppy face...

Its just a matter of two months Astha...Gauri caressed her face... You know what will be his reaction, if we tell him now... He will just force you to abort the child and tension will affect his health too... so its better to hide the truth from him for few days only... as doctor said, once, after first trimester is over, he can't do anything and he will have to accept it as his fate...

Ya, you are right... Astha spoke, but I still need to find new job...

No, you are not going to work anymore... Varun declared...

Varun? Astha was shocked...

Astha, I know you have a big self-respect, but you are doing all this for Shlok, and we can't take any small risk with your health...please forget all your self-respect, you ego for few months and concentrate on your health...

But all my expenses? Astha muttered...

What are friends for Astha? We all are here for you... Gauri spoke and don't worry. Once this problem is solved, we will take each and every paisa speeded on you from Shlok, that too with complete interest... She smiled...

Astha thought for a moment...ya , you are right, this is for Shlok...and i can't afford a single risk... anyways when are we shifting?

Today itself, you have to shift there before Shlok...and Varun handed her a packet... Astha checked and looked at Varun...

Get ready soon...he smiled...

Yes... Astha spoke with a bit changed voice...

Great Astha... Gauri smiled... Just hope, he doesn't recognize you...

No chance Gauri, he will not...Astha spoke while packing with happiness...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the evening, Shlok and Varun had packed everything...

Shlok, ramu kaka has already gone there and settled everything for us... He will be staying there only with us...Varun spoke...

Ya, has Astha left? Shlok asked...

Ya, she left in afternoon...Varun spoke...

Didn't she... Ask about me or thought to meet me for once? Shlok spoke halfheartedly...

She wanted to Shlok, but we stopped her as we know, you can't see het going and she will not be able to leave...so it was better for both of you...you took medicine today?

What is the need to take medicine now Varun? I don't have any reason to live now...Shlok had a tear in his eye...

So was only Astha that matter for you? Varun was really angry... Are we stupid enough to accompany you? Don't we have small place in your life?

You are my best friend Varun... How can you speak so...Shlok too shouted...

Do you really care? Varun shouted...

Varun? Shlok was surprised...

If you really cared, you will never say such words, you will live, take care of yourself always...

I...i am sorry Varun, I will never speak so again... Shlok made a puppy face...

Anyway let's go now...we have to pick Gauri too...Varun spoke picking up bags...

They had been to Gauri's place to pick her...

Astha gyi? Shlok asked...

Ya, she has already reached... Suddenly Gauri spoke...

What? Shlok was a bit surprised...

I mean she had left from here, must be on the way to Pune... Gauri clarified while Varun gave her angry look to control her tongue...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they reached Shlok's beach house, Varun and Shlok settled their belongings in the house, Shlok had been in master bedroom with lot of Astha's pics while Varun decided to stay in second room...

Wow, what a beautiful room? Gauri smiled... tumne to taj mahal bn rakha hai astha ka yhan... She chided, so lucky she is...kash hamein bhi koi esa yar karta..

Never say so Gauri...pyar kam ho ya jyda, but if your love is with you, you can fight with whole world... I don't have my love, I have just its memories...you and Varun are lucky who are always together...Shlok spoke seriously...

But you chose it yourself Shlok... Gauri spoke...I still say, tell everything to Astha...

Then? Shlok smiled. She will leave everything, her dreams, and will be here with me only...

She has already left her dreams for you...Gauri murmured...

What? Shlok asked...

Nothing, I was just saying, if you people are settled, help me to settle to, we have to meet my land lady too...

By then varun too had come... ya, let's go, she must be waiting for us... Shlok you too come...

What will I do yaar, you people go, I will take a bit rest... He denied...

Just five minutes Shlok, I assure, you will feel good meeting her...

Ok, Shlok jerked his shoulders...if you insist...

And they all left for Gauri's flat... Gauri rang the bell...

A lady covered from head to toe with burqa with blue eyes opened the door... ji...

Hi... varun smiled...

Hi...come in...The lady spoke sweetly...

Hi... i...I am Gauri... Gauri spoke...

The girl very politely spoke... oh, you are Gauri...hello...she shake hand with her...

The lady looked towards Shlok...

He is Shlok... My best friend... We stay next door... Varun smiled...

The lady forwarded hand towards Shlok for hand shake...Hi... I am. Aashka... Aashka Siddiqui...

Shlok held the hand politely but as he touched her hand, a sensation flew in his body...(Astha...he felt immediately... no...she is not, then why did I feel as if... May be because I am missing her so much)

You...you stay here alone? Shlok asked hesitatingly...

Yes, the lady spoke... actually my husband is in US and I could not go as doctor had not allowed you to travel due to some complicacies... so I am alone these days...that's why when Varun came here to ask for PG, I immediately said yes...I will have a company now...she looked towards Gauri... She paused a bit... Would you like to have some tea?

Ya, why not... Varun spoke...

After some time Aashka brought tea for them...

As she served tea to Shlok...he was shocked for a moment... his hands shivered while picking the cup. Varun and Gauri looked towards him in shock...

Ye ring...Shlok indicated towards ring Aashka was wearing in ring finger...

For a moment, all were taken aback... When Aashka spoke with a smiling voice...this is my engagement ring, my husband had gifted me on our engagement... do you recognize?

No actually I had also gifted same ring to someone... Shlok completed sentence...that must be same... I am sorry...

It's all right, Aashka spoke...may be your and my husband's choice is same...

While Varun gave her killing looks and spoke to Shlok, I think, we should go now...

Ya lets go...Shlok too smiled and saying bye, they both left from there...

Aashka picked empty cups moving towards kitchen when Gauri followed her...As she placed the trey, Gauri shouted.. Astha what was all that? Could not your remove ring? What if Shlok has doubt?

How could I remove the ring? Astha removed the burqa and her blue eye lens...this was gifted by Shlok ... But I handled na?

Ya, your and my husband's choice must be same? Gauri imitated her...

But could he guess? Astha smiled...

Luckily I think, no... let me ask Varun... and she dialed Varun's number...

Ya Gauri...he spoke..

Did he recognize?

No, he just said he is feeling like Astha is around...I asked him, how he liked Aashka... All he said...nice...

Means we succeeded? Great... Gauri spoke happily...

Ya, we succeeded but tell Astha still to be careful...Varun spoke...

Definitely, we will...Gauri smiled

Gauri looked at Astha, she was in tears...now what? Gauri asked wiping her tears...

Nothing...she nodded...I am just worried for Shlok, will we succeed?

Yes Astha, surely we will, from here there is no go back...and you are fighting for your love, God will definitely be by your side in the end...saying Gauri hugged her to relax her...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was night, when Varun came there back...

How is Shlok? Astha asked...

Fine, but it was quite difficult to give him medicines today, did I tell, we had argument in afternoon too...Varun said...

But why? Astha was worried...

He is not ready to take medicines now thinking, he doesn't need to live anymore...Varun sighed...anyhow I gave him medicines...now he is sleeping sound...

Can I see him? Astha pleaded to Varun...

Ya sure Astha. Actually, he is almost semi-conscious at night due to medicine's effect...you may go to him...

Thanks a lot dear... saying she immediately ran towards shlok's flat...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

She entered the room.it was still same as it was when Shlok had shown her on Valentine's Day... A tear rolled over her face on seeing their happy pictures there...then she saw Shlok sleeping peacefully on bed ... He had placed something on his chest. Astha slowly went near Shlok without making any noise and picked the paper...it was their picture hugging each other... A smile appeared on Astha's face with tears...

As she tried to take pic away, her hand accidentally brushed with shlok's hand...Astha...he whispered in his sleep...

Astha stopped for a moment and caressed his face...

I...I love you Astha... I Love you very much... Shlok whispered...

Astha understood, he is in deep sleep...he is thinking it is a dream...it gave a bit confidence to her...

I love you too Shlok... Astha too spoke placing a kiss on his forehead...

When Shlok held her hand... Itni gussa ho jaan mujhse, ek baar mili bhi nahi mujhse jane se pehle?

That why I am here now jaan.. She whispered... I can't stay away from you...

I too Astha...please never leave me...Shlok had pulled her a bit closer...

How can you think, I will ever leave you... Astha spoke placing her head on his chest...unknown to Astha, when sleep took over her and she was sleeping in Shlok's arms peacefully...

Varun and Gauri came to check Astha and a smile appeared on their face seeing them sleeping into each other's arms...

What if Shlok get up? Gauri was worried...

Don't worry, he will get up in the morning only and i will wake up Astha before that ...saying they closed the door...

Varun woke Astha early In the morning before Shlok and Astha left from there giving a good morning peck on Shlok's cheek...

After sometime Shlok too got up with a smile on his face...

Ahaan...very happy today? Varun smiled when their servant brought tea for them...

Ya, really I am very happy today...Shlok smiled...last night Astha was with me...

What? Varun was a bit shocked...

I mean, in my dream... But it was so real... just like she is here with me only just next to me...you know Varun, I am really feeling too much fresh, too happy today...

A smile appeared on Varun's face on listening...finally our mission is on success route...he thought to himself...just two months Shlok, then she will be really here for you...

Waiting for your views...positive or negative, whatever...

Edited by jeenia123 - 10 years ago
niki795 thumbnail
awesome
loved it 
I will comment in detail tomorrow before you update next
sorryEdited by niki795 - 10 years ago
jeenia123 thumbnail

Thanks a lot dear...moreover only we two are online at the moment...i think so...Ok read fast and tell me, how is it? true comments, i need today, that will decide my future track too, which direction should i go? if find anything missing ...do pm me, i will try to modify...
jeenia123 thumbnail

thanks a lot dear
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm
lovely update
update soon
jeenia123 thumbnail