Blast from the Past Thread #20 !!Nafrat Door Jaane Na De!! p117 ep 206

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
"kyunki main tumse nafrat karta hoon... because i hate you."

"hum bhi aap se nafrat karte hain... jitni aap karte hain usse kahin zyada... kyunki koi aap se pyaar kare aap uske layak hi nahin hain, mr raizada... aap sirf nafrat ke kayak hain!"

i hate you too... much more than you hate me... because that one should love you, you aren't fit for it, mr raizada... you are only fit for hating!"

his eyes had turned sad and lost after he'd declared his hate, flinging it at her like his ultimate weapon. his body had jerked with the force of it, his voice had started low and suddenly risen high to tear through the night, echo across the poolside, where once he'd stood thinking of her, holding her payal, where once he'd put that payal back on her ankle, where he'd kissed her almost, and then stolen a kiss that first time, where he'd smiled at a girl who said she'd had to put mango juice in his shoe because they'd run out of orange juice.

but tonight he just hated her standing here. clearly, absolutely, passionately. didn't we hear him say that just now?

then why did his eyes look so terribly sad, were there tears reddening them? why did they move away from her face? why did he not say a word as she looked at him tears streaming down her face, aching and hurt and in tumult and declared right back to him... she hated him just as much. in fact, more?

and why for h's sake as they looked at each other, speechless after all that hate, did rabba vey play so trilling, so sure, so true?

was this perhaps their first open absolute declaration of love?

after that moment on the terrace, was this perhaps the only place love could stay, safely ensconced in hate, perhaps even turned to it? did that essential matter that makes up love, that energy, quickly undergo a change so that it may live and not die at the hands of terrible betrayal, one so unthinkable he couldn't even bring himself to ask her why?

and look how wonderfully he'd managed to ignite the same feeling in her. for she needed it no doubt, or else what was she to do with all those smiles tumbling in her heart as she had waited for him on the terrace, all her little murmurings within, that whispered that thrilled and said it's time to go has has ke paagal, because arr... nav ji was coming to tell her why he had to talk to her... bas karni hai. what was she to do with that feeling now that he'd made her life a living hell and she had no idea why.

oh that nafrat, without it where would pyaar be.

he struck hard against the abrasion in his heart and lit the fire of hate, she let it touch her tear soaked feelings and rise into a magnificent flame.

a flame that would burn forever, hamesha. that would keep them together through times of trouble, never letting indifference tear them asunder... because in it was that inordinate thing, that thing without which we would not hope, and it was called vishwaas.

happy diwali, everyone.

Tumhari Lau Ko Pakadke Jalney Ki Aarzoo Mein
Jab Apne Hi Aap Se Lipat Ke Sulag Raha Tha
Bata To Us Waqt Main Kahaan Tha
Bata To Us Waqt Too Kahaan Thi

in the hope of holding your flame and burning
when i clung to myself and smouldered
tell me, where was i at that time
tell me where were you at that time

~~~ gulzar ~~~

Some more time to catch our breath
To gather all the courage that we can get
To bear the difficult times that love has entered
Welcome to BFTP, the breather's extended

Credits: Opening post by indi52, welcome poem and Hate/Love edit by DurgaS, gif banner and music by Katelyn, supriya.arshi is managing posts 3 and 4 and salaams to her for gathering all the diwali work by Blasters.

~~~~~~

hear ye hear ye

🥳

on monday 11 november, we resumed posting episodes. from now on, blast would like to alter the route a bit. we are going to put up three episodes every week instead of five, and discuss them intensely, intently, in every detail. welcome to episode 201 and beyond. after pausing at nafrat and discovering striations on its surface till deeper down never evinced before (check out the nafrat poems in these pages, 55 and others, if you don't believe that) the ipk trekkies are out again, discovering new frontiers and galaxies of taarey, vishwaas, hamesha, and even what comes after all that... aisa kyun hota hai is on the horizon, come fly with us all the way there.

Determination is the adage
To seek the reason for the marriage
Singh Raizada added along the way
A right deemed not for long to stay

A splash here and a splash there
Didn't cool the steam nor the glare
A race in the name of papers
An excuse to prance and caper

Once again, a fall and a catch comes along the way
Though briefly, at long last, we get a happy rabba ve

a poem by DurgaS on the upcoming episodes.

Scroll down for rules, links, episode, and more nafrat talk.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
10. no matter what, believe in love. why? because i hate you, of course.

nafrat conversations
F R O M  T H R E A D  1 9

indi52:

i hate you. i hate you too... you are not fit to be loved. it was a consuming, burning, passionate, mad, insistent feeling, and it just wouldn't go away... perhaps it was easier to call it hate.

IssPKaur:

Let's wrap ourselves together in deep something and call it "hate"...
In essence, it's so much love it hurts our heart,
and shakes our soul each time it surges.
The slightest hint of sadness in you, and a river moves inside me...

Hate Hate Hate. If we say it loud enough, long enough, it might sweep away the pain.     
It's violence might be that blessing we need.
For there is a void in us waiting to be filled.
Let's fill it with deep something and call it "hate".

wiwy:
I and I 🤗  
🤗
Love it when you work in tandem and create so much hate!
Issk, you chuppa rustam! I was sucked in by the void you created. Yet to surface! I want to see more of your hate hate hate, samjhi tum?!!

DurgaS:
I and I on a hate spree! Wonderful edit Indi. Issk, where did you find those words? Did you dive right into their hearts and seek them out? These are like the priceless pearls from the ocean of their hearts. I hate you for this. Have you given any thought for some serious writing. If not, please do so, asap. Awesome job, Issk. 👏 😊 

Chalhov:
Aap humse jitna nafrat karte hai hum use bhi jyada karte hai all hurt and love showing in their eyes.

Koi apse mohabat kare aap uske layak nahi

For ARSHI not mine

uff their hateful words but meaning something else and we viewers crushed into depression in this track

"...the opposite of love is not hate -- it's apathy. It's not giving a damn. If somebody hates me, they must "feel" something ... or they couldn't possibly hate. Therefore, there's some way in which I can get to them."

"isn't it funny.I'm enjoying my hatred so much more than i ever enjoyed love. Love is temperamental. Tiring. It makes demands. Love uses you, changes its mind. But hatred, now, that's something you can use. Sculpt. Wield. It's hard, or soft, however you need it. Love humiliates you, but Hatred cradles you."

"Now, in their love, which was stronger, there were the seeds of hatred and fear and confusion growing at the same time: for love can exist with hatred, each preying on the other, and this is what gives it its greatest fury."

Jeete The Kabhi Hum Bhi Shan Se
Mehek Uthi Thi Fiza Kisi Ke Naam Se
Guzre Hain Hum Kuch Aise Makam Se
Ke Nafrat Ho Gayi Hai Muhabbat Ke Naam Se...

Behte aashkon ki zubaan nahi hoti
Lafzon mein mohabat bayaan nahi hoti.
Mile jo pyar to kadar karna
Kismat har kisi par maherban nahi hoti...

A dash of hate and a hash of torment

passions fierce and furious
preying on that creature called love
trampling on it so it disquiets the quietus
fetching life a new meaning

When did we move from hate to love
or was it from love-hate to hate-love
fears and confusions abound,
around my heart in circles
yet am nowhere near done with you

I'm awake to your heartbeat
and awake to your shudder
so hate me hard, wild, unabashed
and let it bleed through my veins
For i want to hate you too
Heart, body, shudder

~~~ IssPKaur ~~~

it was a night that was so black, all would have died in it.
instead a flame came on and let a feeling live.
it was given the name of nafrat.

P  P  Y     D  A  L  I

IPK banner credit Risha_ipkknd, A Night Like No Other collage by supriya.arshi, Rules poster by ArshiHamesha, all other edits by indi52.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
⭐️ Happy Diwali ⭐️

Remembering poolside with chalhov's cool graphics

INDEX

Blast From The Past #16

All the Episodes from 1 to 180 with Sbs segments and Promos can be found in link given above

Blast From The Past #16 Extn : The Picture Album
Breather 3 : 2nd to 15th September

Blast From The Past #17

Episodes 181 - 188 with promos , sbs segments and vms

Blast From the Past #18 Wedding Bells

All the Episodes from 189 to 200 with Sbs segments and Promos can be found in link given above

Blast From The Past #19 !! chill out at 200 !! creations album

Episode 201

PREVIOUS BFTP LINKS

BFTP#21 !!Holi ki Dhadkane!!

Blasters' takes Episodes 191 -195 

Blasters' Takes Episodes 196 - 200

Katelyn's Diwali Catch

Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail

Picture credit: supriya.arshi  

Some of our contributors have been regularly posting their work on the threads. Here is an index of their works.

..Anita..'s Index  - For impactful analysis and hilarious comments  

ArshiHamesha's Index  - For detailed analysis replete with symbolisms, connections, pauses

BarunDiwani's Index  - For indepth analysis and the superhit drool corner

Chalhov's Index  - For picture stories and songs

cinthiann1758's Index  - For detailed takes and interesting titles 

DurgaS's Index - For original poems and parodies

indi52's Index- For reviews that make you glide through the air and water

Katelyn's Wonderland - For a collection of promos, vms, sbs/sbb videos

samin6's Index - For out of the box reviews of episodes

sohara's Index - For analysis replete with new words and vms

supriya.arshi's Collages - For amazing picture collages and episodic pictorial edits

wiwy's Index - For some mind-boggling riddles

Some other links:

Blasters' Takes Index - Links of Analysis, picture edits, poems, videos, etc. 

Thobda poems - Poems and parodies by the blasters on the thobda

News updates - Last but not the least, updates about the happenings on the thread 

Engagement Discoveries- A combined post of blasters on the IPK 2nd Anniversary Thread

The Thobda Post- An Entertaining thobda post containing poems by the blasters and picture edits based on them by supriya.arshi. This post is made on the occasion of BS's birthday on Team Sobtians thread.

BS's Birthday post-  The combined post of blasters on Barun Sobti's birthday thread

SI's Birthday post The combined post of blasters on Sanaya Irani's birthday thread

AD's Birthday post-  The combined post of blasters on Akshay Dogra's birthday thread

Rendezvous
with the IPK stars by the blasters

highfive.gif

Some of our blasters have been lucky to interact with the IPK stars in different ways.

1. Ami managed to send a letter to Sarun  😳 

2. Katelyn has met Sanaya at the Artesia festival 😃

3. Wiwy has had a phone conversation with Barun  ☺️

4. Indi wrote a note on behalf of Team Sobtians which Barun read, intently  😉

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Blast From The Past
Diwali Tadka

ArshiH

Arnav's feet are meant to proceed towards its destiny to protect her to keep his promise with her .Isn't that one of  7 vachans during wedding. There is nothing in this world which can stop him reaching her to remove her obstacles in her way whether he has it or not but he will create the WAY to Khushi always and that's the beginning of it.He reaches to the center as this is the beginning of "jab humari Dhadkane eik ho jati hain"

His burning gazes on her making her hide herself but his right on her is not letting her do so.She gets startled by La ,he gets caught by another guest but still their sense of feeling each other's presence is totally unaware of surroundings just like new groom wants to be with his bride he is as anxious as he could be with her alone and she wants to be away from his hankering as her uneven breathing with her shivering avatar is again making him so on .They steal glances with each other all the time and she sneaks out when La gets her attention but his eyes keeps following her.

BarunDiwani

All the enthrallment, the desires, the attractions follow them outside by the poolside to add a little nasha (buzz/high) to their magical night.. Khushi sets up more diyas by the poolside. OP leaves, while  a pair of long legs make an entry in slow motion behind her. Alone at last. On his face, a certain sense of urgency to be close to her, a "cant stay away".  His voice soft, sweet, vulnerable, uff how her name sounds with his husky voice in such a state.

"Khushi"  

Khushi goes still for moment, perhaps that determined walk of his full of intentions still fresh in her mind, she tries to get up fast and loses balance and twists her ankle, but as hamesha, he "sambhaaled" her.

"come"

He walks her a few steps to the lounge chair, and after sitting her down, he kneels inches away from her face, his hands on her shoulder, he's been itching to be  this close to her all night. How badly does he want her?

He lifts up her leg and puts it on his thigh.  How very intimate and profound..she is no low-status girl, she's everything. 

I can feel his fingers gently brushing on her feet, and bit a of a tickle too.

He gets into position. "thoda dard hoga" a slight warning A quick jerk to the left "aahh" she lets out and her hand immediately grabs on to her shoulder, another quick jerk to the right the same reaction. Who knew sprained ankles can result in such a sexy moments. Only Sobti would make want to sprain my ankle...

Durga

Payal

-Picture credit BarunDiwani

Ye mastani shaam, mehakta hua aalam  
Kayee saari baatein tumse kehta hai man

Man mein basee ho jaise tasveer koyi
Iss tasveer ko aaj main bataa doon  
Tumhe sataye agar dard koyi
Har uss dard ko main mitaadoon

Ek cheez jo hai mere dil ke kareeb
Uss cheez ko aaj main lautadoon
Ye mauka hua hai mere naseeb
Iss payal ko tumhe main pehna doon

Sohara
Her beautiful foot is still resting on his knee. He gets the payal out from his pocket and shows it to her with a guilt look.She is astonished, looking at him incredulously. He delicately puts the anklet around her ankle. There is tenderness, care and lots of  emotions in his eyes. She drops her saree down and pulls away her foot from his knee. He slowly stands up , takes a step back, but still can't take his eyes from her. Khushi looks at him with eyes full of questions, but she is also spell bound. He intends to go, but turns back, he just can't leave her out of his sight. A gentle wind blows, makes her errant locks touches her beautiful face. He is mesmerized, wishes to touch those tendrils. His amused look makes her wriggling her hand in anticipation. the ambiance becomes rife with the passionate note of Jadu hai nesha hai.

Cynthia

Why did I walk away?  She watches me almost disappointed that I am leaving but I turned around, I was compelled to as she nervously wrings her hands and looks away.  Seconds pass but it seems like an eternity and then her eyes slowly shift upward gazing into mine.  She has just given me permission that was all I needed.

He starts walking towards her intently looking into her eyes, her lips quivering and for every step forward he takes, she takes one step back. She too can feel it, the strong attraction and mesmerizing pull.  Thud'.there is no where else for her to go she is up against the wall, cornered.  He is coming closer'. closer'.. closer'she can feel his breath upon her skin.  He reaches and caresses her face, she closes her eyes in bliss, his touch so appealing. Her breath starts as a shallow pant, high in her chest, but then deepens and comes hard and fast; he moves her so much. Her hand clenches her sari. Her pink luscious lips are calling him and ever so slowly he is answering their call.  He wants her with all his being; he can't fight it anymore.

Indi52
before the owner could think or even knew it, the hand rose in a hypnotic arc slowly and touched the playful lock of hair on her cheek, her forehead, pushing it back slowly, wondering, caressing behind her ear. and then the hand stayed there, just holding her cheek, just wanting to stay there, not leave.

she was alive to his electric touch, its effect coursing through her entire being, she clutched her sari... what was that, anticipation? and she never turned her face away. never said, "stop, no." she stood there her back against the wall, waiting, just waiting for him to finish what he had started.

maybe there was nothing else in the universe at that moment.

this was pure unadulterated chaotic mind altering magic.

and intoxication. of innocence of lustre of beauty of sheen of a hidden burning flaming untried unspoilt unmarred desire. how her gaze hid its truth, how her fidgeting hands, her heaving bosom revealed it anyway, how he yearned to gather it all close to him, against him, all of it, only his.

swirling winds and stirring music mixed with the first notes of "jadoo hai nasha hai," and desire as we'd see it onscreen got redefined in one long take and what was to follow. my ears feel their heat, my hands tremble almost touching their passion. my head loses all thought as theirs do too. long time ago in a movie called poltergeist, they had this story of a creature from television coming out and grabbing a kid. well, one may laugh at this, but honestly, this scene has had that effect on me every single time i have seen it. poltergeist. that's what it is.

a few fairly cliche things: woman in red, night, flickering lights, water, two good looking people, the right kind of music, passion being drawn by a director and his actors. we have seen this before. but ever like this? i am full of admiration for the art and complete understanding of a moment by each and everyone involved.

a man and a woman and a sensation that is too powerful to even begin describing. tonight it broke limits and the ocean breached the shore flowing over and the shore melted, merged and said, submerge me.

when she came up against the wall, she stopped. and quivered, and trembled and waited. the longest moments of desire burgeoning, just with eyes emoting, a face swooping, eyes losing focus, getting inebriated, lips half open asking, begging, yes frightened. something unknown something unbelievably exciting on the way.

Anita
he starts walking  towards her (No clue what got over him but he suddenly needed her) and she starts walking back 'finally she reaches the wall and has no place to walk anymore'ASR tucks her hair back'and touches khushi's cheek'he comes closer, all this while jadoo hai nasha is playing'the guy version'they were a few centimeters away and the phone rings (i want to throw a boulder at aman right now...i am calming myself down before doing something stupid)
 supriya.arshi
edits

Episode 111

i hav tried to capture every moment

all i want to say is

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

H A P P Y     D I W A L I  

Warning: Music player is on!  There are 3 tracks: ASR Entry, Arshi bg4 and Rabba Ve (Piano Version)
 Music player by Katelyn

Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

"Nafrat Keh Iss Mahol Main Khuch Tou Hai..."

There is something in this Hate..."

By ArshiHamesha

Nafrat [Hate] or Mohabbat[Love]  are two sides of a same coin .Just like Arnav and Khushi  walk on the opposite sides of a bank of the river but always have same direction no matter what. Either He tried to throw her out or she tried to leave him but they always come closer than ever.Same here , their marriage which happened in the form of hate but it's the extreme side of their love which they both share since from the beginning.For a split Sec when he saw her waiting on the bed with her bridal attire, he got so entranced and he forgot everything, but then his assumption that she is in a relationship with his brother-in-law brought out the worst in him.

"Pata nahi Kaise saans loonga eik hi kamre main tumhare saath"[How I am going to breath under same roof]...and he is the one who will miss him when she will not be seen after Heer Ranjha fight..."God knows kab ayegi..."[ God Knows when she will come]

Regardless, she knows he is saying in pain which he doesn't want to share yet in her state of mind,"Hum bhi aapke saath na iss kamre mai rehna chate hai aur na iss ghar main.."[I don't want to live in this room or in this house with you] and she is the one who will say"dhaga hum nai apni marzi sai nahin pakda ...par ab bandh liya hai tou..."[ I wasn't ready for this marriage but now if we are in it then..]

He threw her out of the room but neither he could sleep nor she.Their eyes are stating love and conveying pain seeing each other in the sate of convulsion yet none of them is ready to leave their ego . Pretty soon he will be sleeping on where he is deciding now ...his recliner and she will be on his bed with his permission and even if she wants to leave the bed ,she will be there forcefully.But before that he will be sleeping where she is to feel how she is feeling.Every pain she goes through ,he makes himself goes through as they both share what they feel only can't accept it."Akhdoo hai who tou main bhi kam nahi"..."Ziddi jo ho..." .[You are stubborn just like me].will be coming later along with "Phele aap kam ko bigarte hain phir use sambhalte hai..."[First you mess up things and then try to put it together]

He can't bear the pain and abandonment she is going through yet the most painful words come out from both of them and they both pour out their feelings from their eyes yet Zubaan [mouth] verbalizes something different...

He said,"kyunkey main tumse nafrat karta hoon... because I hate you."

She said,"hum bhi aap se nafrat karte hain... jitni aap karte hain usse kahin zyada... kyunki koi aap se pyaar kare aap uske layak hi nahin hain, mr raizada... aap sirf nafrat ke kayak hain!"

[I hate you too more than you hate me because you are not the one who can be loved by anyone Mr Raizada ...you only deserve Hate]

But this their straight acceptance of love for each other and complaining why did you do that when we both love each other.First confession...I love you ...and I love you more than you do...otherwise why there is sadness residing in those eyes after realization of what they had just conveyed...The tears in their eyes are depicting their state of mind and their mehsoos is seeping in their souls to spread the Abe-Hayat of the truth in their veins...The TRUTH of their love

Which comes later in the most beautiful confession...I love you               Dammit...Hum Bhi aap se I love you Dammit...

#20 is the # 20 is the # of God just like 10 who is always there in need.Arnav is there for Khushi no matter what as he is the one who put coins in the packet  and 2 represents sexual tension just like two mangoes in front of Nani , mango juice in his shoes.

The 20/2 vibration can be a very negative vibration and can have a desperate need for security and companionship.  This may, however, push a person into a hasty, ill-advised marriage. 

as she found 2 coins in the last 20th pack

Which means he will be pushed to the situation to have a hasty decision of ill marriage and that's exactly happened here . Diwali brought them together and they will be together no matter what HATE or LOVE...Arnav aur Khushi Khabi alag nahi ho sakte..{Arnav and Khushi can't be separated]

Happy Diwali All the Balsters , new ,old , silent , active , alienated or residents ...Sab ko Salaam...and congratulations...Welcome to Thread 20 of BFTP...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Arnav is shattered thinking Khushi has betrayed him  Quotes not mine

"And infatuated be damned. He was near to being blinded by his attraction to her. He was in love, damn it all. He disliked her, he resented her, he disapproved of almost everything about her, yet he was head over ears in love with her, ...
He wondered grimly what he was going to do about it.

He was not amused.

Or in any way pleased."

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams"

guzre hain aaj ishq mein
hum us maqaam se
guzre hain aaj ishq mein
hum us maqaam se
nafrat si ho gayee hai
mohabbat ke naam se
guzre hain

humko na ye gumaan thha,
o sangdil sanam
raah-e-waffa se tere
behak jaayenge kadam
chhalkega zehar bhi teri
aankho ke jaam se
guzre hain aaj ishq mein
hum us maqaam se
guzre hain

o bewaffa,
tera bhi yoon hi toot jaaye dil
tu bhi tadap tadap ke
pukaare ke haaye dil
tera bhi saamnaa ho kabhi,
gham ki shaam se
guzre hain

hum woh nahin jo pyaar mein
rokar guzaar den
parchchaayeen bhi ho teri to
thokar pe maar dein
waaqif hain hum bhi khoob
har ek inteqaam se
guzre hain aaj ishq mein
hum us maqaam se
nafrat si ho gayee hai
mohabbat ke naam se
guzre hain aaj ishq mein

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF_B19RHD1A[/YOUTUBE]

KHUSHI UNABLE TO ANSWER HER PARENTS

"In my story you're the villain. But in my heart, you're still the reigning King."

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16uezR275gE[/YOUTUBE]

dooniya kare sawal toh ham kya jabab de
tum kaun ho khayal toh ham kya jabab de

puchhe koyi ke dil ko kaha chhod aaye ho
kis kis se apana rishta ye jan jod aaye hain
mushkil ho arja ye hal toh ham kya jabab de

puchhe koyi darde wafa kaun de gaya
rato ko jagane ki saja kaun de gaya
kehne pe ho malal toh ham kya jabab de 

Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail