Blast from the Past Thread #20 !!Nafrat Door Jaane Na De!! p117 ep 206 - Page 62

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kate my Great! I read your post and went and had a bite of the cake๐Ÿ˜†. Yum is the word๐Ÿ˜† How can it not be!!๐Ÿ˜† Thanks for locating the bakery sitting at your computer, me had no idea it even existed before this box made an appearance!
...And "Cravings" does sound perfect for a fan-fic title! Or "Arshi Cravings...Hamesha!"๐Ÿ˜†

Sohara my lovely, thank you for the additional info on the new show... On Mr. Sharma, i will be chup only...and not just cos am HEAVILY opinionated when it comes to male leads on indian television these days!!๐Ÿ˜†

About the cake, a lovely out of the blue surprise it certainly is! But from these unsuspecting friends of the family who have no idea their TRPs in my life have shot up suddenly since last night๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
My family...not a chance of them knowing what those words on the box mean to me๐Ÿ˜†...so no credit to them for any sweetness here!!๐Ÿ˜†

And you approve of the desert induced imagination of "your" sexy boy? Chalo, humara kalyan ho gaya nandkissore๐Ÿ˜† And you want to switch careers now? A new SARUN??? ๐Ÿ˜Ž Ab tera kya hoga Sanaya!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav and Khushi vm on a wonderful song laal ishq
Loved it so much, can't resist myself to share with you guys.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WWfQRjuxD4k[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to smitar
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Faiqa my AJ!...cravings ka taste...now what to tell you...aap khudh samajhdaar hain!!๐Ÿ˜† sweet as hell and sharp as well๐Ÿ˜†
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Heat dust sweat...all wow!!! Want the shirt on cos the situation demands it๐Ÿ˜†...casual cool linen...khaki pants tucked in rough looking leather boots...sitting on the bonnet of a jeep...this guy gets comfortable anywhere we take him๐Ÿ˜† He belongs, that's what it is.

Me, i've been in and out, my Indus...haven't had the time to hang out but have been loving reading the thread whenever i could! Immersed in work and travel...and just got back to the dilli so will be around more!

By the way!
Have to share a moment i had as i walked into the house late last night...can you believe this...a box was lying on the table...i clicked immediately like a crazy but family knows the crazy so no one even asked why๐Ÿ˜† ...check it out. What is going on???๐Ÿ˜†

Cake sent by family friend! Arshi??!!!!!! CRAVINGS????!!!!!!
Have to call the number at an earthly hour today!!๐Ÿ˜†

jeep, yes, i was thinking that... on the bonnet... then sort of saunters up to girl with nasty frown. i like the shirt on too. yes, linen. um why am i thinking of my other serious ahem throb now, something er too you know about him...those days... harrison ji as indy.

gah, i need water.

why can't i see the visual? arshi cravings? me wanna see.

issk, good to know you got a mo to do some sweat talk. enjoy work, travel, dilli.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WWfQRjuxD4k[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to smitar

Was watching and amazed at the cohesive theme and the apt shots picked.. then saw its by Smitar.. no wonder!

Thanks for sharing Sohara.

Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
goodmorning and thanks all for your comment on my thread๐Ÿ˜ƒ
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Horizon

Was watching and amazed at the cohesive theme and the apt shots picked.. then saw its by Smitar.. no wonder!

Thanks for sharing Sohara.

Agree with Horizon. Amazing selection of scenes. Thanks for sharing Sohara. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

credit goes to smitar

sohara just too good ,I love the scenes selection and their arrangement.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
arshi dhupia - cravings... seems to be a hugely popular cake and stuff place near lodhi road?

my addled mind said, ha, she must be a fan and has changed her name.

issk... i have gone mad only.

and like you shall desist from saying anything about the hero ji of the girl in red flowing ghagra. my entire objectivity in this matter completely compromised.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 203

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NO5X9CJaU8&list=ELHeDKYnBTUAA&index=49[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast on Wednesday, 7th March 2012
Thanks, Katelyn and Indi  for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see

Blaster's takes Episode 201 - 206