Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Lata Mangeshkar, the legendary singer, celebrates her birthday today. So many of her songs have been posted in these threads and also the birthday threads, be it Chalte chalte, Tere bina zindagi se, Hum intezaar karenge, etc. etc. So many songs referred to by Chalhov, be it Ek pyaar ka nagma hai, Bindiya chamkegi, Teri bindiya re or the haunting Do pal ki on the first page of this thread. I would like to post one more out of her many classic songs.

Ae Dil-e-nadaan from Razia Sultan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdqkN95Y5QE[/YOUTUBE]

Credit Uploader
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

#18 provides the structure of life enveloped with all shades within.It shows emotions, the secrets, the selfishness, the destruction ,the criminality, the deposition, of accidents with difficulties and the danger...

Indi,Durga,Supi and Kat...magnificent job ladies for the front page.I was kind a upset and restless as I had so much in my mind for the opening of this but couldn't do it because of my injury and extra load of work since last friday... but everything came along.๐Ÿ˜Š

@Indi... Shakespeare dada and his philosophy of love mixture formula of pain and convulsion along with peace at heart..๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

O no! It is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;

What a write up but for me this stands out as a GRABBER
he held her hand and looked into her eyes. "marry me?

and when he brings her in by holding her hand that is a sheer proof he is with her and her holding his BIG hand with her both tiny  hands putting all of her trust ,beliefs,everything in his hand...after that nothing left...

he dragged her up the temple steps without saying a word. and married her without her knowing why, without perhaps even her yes. but with sindoor, with mangalsutra, before god, before agni, while mantras chanted in the desolate night and swaying bells ululated. "for six months," he said. the howling winds cried, "forever."

This is why I love this character...He is in his state  where only one thing is in his mind..."you are mine" and that's it...and you can see him casting his right here
no matter what happened after that and as we spoke before...he would never ever let her go even after 6 months...more clauses in this contract.๐Ÿ˜†...which started from the office...he forgot when she resigned and Anjali blackmailed her with the same contract to put her an awkward position facing him and today he blackmailed her to keep her with him forever...Hamesha

Thnx for your kind words but this time couldn't do much.Rules as i made that before...and you know my Buaji's Titliya's wings have been tied but soon she will spread colors as her Name is Khushi...๐Ÿ˜Š..You know I do wish they come and see how much love and adoration we give em ...

@Durga...

One line is going straight to my heart...as this is the PURE reality...FACT of life...

A solution brought to confront all fearsโญ๏ธ

To face fears ...sometimes you come up with the most difficult confrontations within you and this was the moment where he faces everyone to go through with hell lot of pain but he brought her along with it...no I won't take this alone I want you right beside him.If he would tell her in my POV he would still come along with his decision without waiting for her answer...but he gave her enough time to develop her trust before her submission...never misused his right there without her consent.How beautiful is that...love this part of their story...๐Ÿ˜Š

A confession of love in the guise of hate๐Ÿ‘

You know why did I marry you because I hate you...hum bhi aap se nafrat karte hain...jitni aap karte hain uss se kahin ziyada...[I hate you more than you do to me]...How can anyone be so straight forward in this painful confession...โค๏ธ

Arshi, ๐Ÿค— 

Thank you for the diamond. #18, wow, felt as if you were describing the current episodes. Thank you for providing insight into the number symbolisms everytime.

Like the new name you and Indi gave to the bard, Shakes dada. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for loving my lines. ๐Ÿ˜ณ The blue part underlined above, totally agreed with you. One of the many reasons that I love this show. And the one in red above, that was a classic scene, wasn't it? How did these two actors come up with such a high level performance? Our hearts went out to Arnav and Khushi that night.

Arshi, such a touching thought behind making the wingless rules poster. Yes, right now Khushi's wings are clipped, she's helpless, left all alone, but she will soon be back to her titaliya self and win everyone's hearts. Will wait for the butterflies flying again over the rules. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE MARRIAGE/HEARTBREAK THREAD AND ALL WHO POSTED THE LOVELY ANALYSIS/POEMS CREATONS PICTURES GIFFS INDI DURGA KATELYN ARSHI SUPRIYA CYNTHIA AND ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED FORGIVE ME IF I MISSED ANY ONE

Arnav was shattered when he saw Khushi and Shyam on the terrace had he waited  for few more minutes he would have realized  the whole truth but then that is how the CVs wanted to go forward with the story it broke Arnav's heart and all our hearts We mopped for months along with them HAPPY WITH THE TITBITS COMING OUR WAY

do pal ruka khwaabo.n ka kaaravaa.n The caravan of dreams stopped for a few moments,
aur phir chal diye tum kahaa.n ham kahaa.n and then where did you walk off, and where did I?
do pal kii thii yeh dilo.n kii daastaan This story of hearts lasted only a few moments,
aur phir chal diye tum kahaa.n ham kahaa.n... and then where did you go, and where did I?
tum the ki thii koii ujalii kiraN Was that actually you, or was it a ray of light?
tum the ya koii kalii muskaa'ii thii Was that actually you, or was it a smiling flowerbud?
tum the ya sapno.n ka tha saawan Was that you, or was it the rain of dreams?
tum the ya khushiyo.n kii ghaTaa chhaa'ii thii Was that you, or did a cloud of joy pass overhead?
tum the ki thaa koii phuul khila Was that you, or did a flower bloom?
tum the ya mila tha mujhe naya jahaa.n Was that you, or did I find a whole new world?
do pal ruka khwaabo.n ka kaaravaa.n The caravan stopped for a few moments,
aur phir chal diye tum kahaa.n ham kahaa.n and then where did you walk off, and where did I?
do pal kii thii yeh dilo.n kii daastaan This story of hearts lasted only a few moments,
aur phir chal diye tum kahaa.n ham kahaa.n... and then where did you go, and where did I?
tum the ya khushbuu hawaa'o.n me.n thii Was that you, or was it a scent on the breeze?
tum the ya ra.ng saarii dishaa'o.n me.n the Was that you, or was there color bursting in all four directions?
tum the ya roshnii raaho.n me.n thii Was that you, or was it some light on the road?
tum the ya giit guu.nje fizaa'o.n me.n the Was that you, or was it a song echoing in the atmosphere?
tum the mile ya milii thii ma.nzile.n Did I find you, or did I find my destination?
tum the ki tha jaaduu bharaa koii samaa.n Was that you, or was it simply a moment touched by magic?
do pal ruka khwaabo.n ka kaaravaa.n The caravan of dreams stopped for a few moments,

Chalhov, what a beautiful song. Love all the songs in this movie. Suits so well here.

Was watching Veer Zara a few weeks back. The last song, the beautifully picturised one with special effects, Tere liye hum hain jiye... reminded me of Arnav and Khushi so much. Had goosebumps throughout. The flashback scenes where he is lifting her and then towards the end he puts on the single payal. Missed Arshi so much after watching the song. Would like to post the song here.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x76AewWDKPw[/YOUTUBE]

Credit uploader

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

thanks, everyone, for enjoying the main post.

supriya and durga... what can i say, how come no one is dragging us to the altar... how come no one is looking into our eyes and hating us while loving us to madness and beyond... ha ha, it was such fun putting this thread together. supriya, love third post. durga what a great idea to do that review sort of panel with kate's gif. of course poem and opening lines lovely. and supriya all your edits are deep and seeing and guess what they are all on my posts he he.๐Ÿ˜†

katelyn... outdid yourself, as always. that music mix for this thread is phenomenal, i had it on for almost the whole evening yesterday. and it never palled. i can hear the door of the car opening, i know what's happening... then the change to asr music and the clanging bells at the end. raju singh was brilliant for this show... and kate, thanks for learning the whole sound thing... any real appreciation of ipk has to include its music and sound... the gif banner is superb with its layers, i so wanted one, but had no idea how to make it. thanks always also for the environment for each episode you create with promos, offscreens, appropriate vms.

it is a pity not a single maker or actor of ipk knows of our existence. i bet after thinking we are a bunch of lunatics first, they will then start hearing, reading, feeling, and be proud of what they achieved, get carried away with nostalgia and be thrilled that they are so loved. if i made something and anyone did what we do with ipk, i'd be over the moon... and come to read surreptitiously whenever i needed a pick me up... which we all do from time to time.

soni... that gif of yours of the two of them crying... it is utterly beautiful and i am so happy supriya decided to use it on the front page. i never made that connection between both of them crying their hearts out... you did, and made such a moving thing. brava... thanks. and i also like that dark or sunshine day edit.

arshi... what would main post be without you. how you feel the storm and thunder and breeze and laughter of ipk and how you express them in words, edits, animation and more. i can't tell you how goosebumpy i felt when you sent in the "sad" rules because titaliya was down, you couldn't see butterflies flying there any more. don't you think sanaya should know the effect she has on many viewers? how much we all identify? thanks always for taking the time and giving all your effort to create lovely things for the post. always enjoy reading your takes and gazing at your creations.

cynthia... such a heartfelt piece on these difficult moments, and i like your colour and feel of layout... never fails to surprise me how much you get this tale and how terribly important it is to you. thanks for always being part of the main page, each and every anchor post of yours is beautiful.

chalhov... a haunting love song from veer zara... and a world in tumult, just love holding it together. that post of yours is lovely. i wanted to add a song on the first page... you got it done. the wedding invite is neat, in a sea of desperation a sudden smile, poignant, so poignant.

i noticed the likes on #17 were less than usual. asked myself, does it matter... answer was simple, even without a single like, i want to be here, i want to feel, i want to hear, i want to write. all the best, let's get married, shall we. and by the way, however much we may know it all worked out and they lived happily, etc., the writhing, the madness, the tempest blowing through me of these episodes never end and the truth of writing that leads to great acting never fades... the so called happy days of remarriage and after that were nothing compared to this. without dard in our seena we'd never know it was love. thank you all at ipk for giving us the most heartbreaking wedding on earth... there really was never such a night as this.

Indi, first of all thank you for the idea of starting a new thread with Arnav and Khushi's marriage. The edits on the main page are wow. The sindoor edit is mindblowing. Once again thank you for bringing in the bard's lines. Had read these years ago, but understanding them only now. Blast notes very very good. Liked the word ululating. And all those quotes, edge of doom, winds howling forever. It is going to take time for us to come out of the temple.

Yes, no one from IPK may not know us now. But someday, they will come to know how much they have affected us. We are reaching 200, almost half way through. That is a huge achievement. We all are here, holding hands, wading through these difficult episodes. Not many likes, maybe, but I know we are being read by many out there. This positive thought satifies me. I no longer am counting the no. of likes. It doesn't show the true picture.

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Blasters' Takes

Episode Wise Links  

Episode 191

ArshiHamesha ...  Arshi's Marriage Special EPISODE 190-191  
             Arshi's Marriage Special [Silence...Khamoshi] Episode 190-191 Part 2 
DurgaS ... Anokhi Shaadi
sohara ... Episode 191

Episode 192 

ArshiHamesha ... A tear in Silence Episode 192
Durga ... Gham ki raat 
Katelyn ... Precap  SBS/SBB Segments 
sohara ... Episode 192

Episode 193 

ArshiHamesha ... Light in the Darkness Episode 193
Katelyn ... Precap 
sohara ... Episode 193

Episode 194 

ArshiHamesha ... Obstructed Whispers Episode 194
sohara ...  Episode 194

Episode 195 

ArshiHamesha ... Whispering Hearts Episode 195
Katelyn ...  SBS Segments
sohara ... Episode 195

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

@Supriya,

Thank you so much for agreeing to start the new thread in the middle of the week inspite of having exams. Happy to have you in the team.

Amazing collages on the main page. Love them all very much. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

haye issk,

the whole magic of the haath. and rumi. what a poem... why is it that these guys could say all the things we so forget to. or never even know we have to?

You're my life
You're my soul
Please be my last prayer
My heart must hold you forever

why do i sense eternity in the feeling called love then slap myself back to reality and say, stop being melodramatic?

this material, time bound world of ours. shouldn't we ever try to reach for the things beyond time from it... touch what we call forever. or will only a diamond be that while we succumb and become dust.

the hand... the prehensile thumb, the ability to grasp... what do we grasp at though, that is the question... lines learned in college hang about inside, browning always somehow touched me... this one's from  a poem long and cavernous with bits of jewel glinting here and there... must go try to make sense of each line, in the mean time, this is always a reminder...

ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp,
or what's a heaven for?

arnav singh raizada always reached out and took what he felt he needed from life. he never hung around waiting for things to happen... not from the night something that shouldn't have happened happened.

now we may say, that is not gracious behaviour, life is more complex, etc. but he felt the need to bring control... and did the best a mortal could,... took charge, took responsibility... did what he felt he must. i see oodles of karmanye badhikaraste in him. no wilting lily type doing pooja and leaving all to the elements. very much the subject... the karta...

here i am
doing what i think
i feel
i believe i must
do what you will
for i have done my part.

oh he did take on the gods.

and his hands are a metaphor perhaps for his being... the one that reaches out hoping all the time to set things right.

arshi said about how she kept holding him back with both her hands... she did say what are you doing? but somehow through him perhaps she grasped at a life she'd never have had otherwise... she sensed this is what she had to hold back, on to... the dhaga she didn't pick up, but now that it is thrust into her hands, she too will not let go... but do all she has to. remember the morning of kidnap with that button stitching? i want to bawl and then die.

funnily, there seemed to be wonderful lessons of life in this tacky serial all along. and and eternal optimism... sunshine and a dark star holding in all the light that slowly started to seep out and dazzle.

i am going nuts. samjhi, you baddie with your stirring stuff?

meant to comment on the picture below for long. love it of course. but isn't there a dynamism to it? as though he is still pulling her in closer. the way they look at each other, and that pressure on her arm... seems to be in motion still.

thesetwo elevate acting to another level sometimes.

haath... with just this limb how much life urges us to do.

how he looks back at her, then reaches out and holds her hand as they go up to meet the fam... tell me that is not her husband who will take care of her forever... and she is not his wife who makes him feel forever...
she is beyond gunshots and corridors,,, she is life itself.

this slightly ott nature of love eternal is hinted at in our mythologies all the time. take shiv and parvati and follow the madness... no politically correct lau this... yet it is the one that touches hamesha and curiously, very very equal he and his wifey. both temper types, and demanding in love... plus he doesn't work 9 to 5. yay.

Indus! I'm still on a I-high from last night! Tried to change gears today with some innocuous hand holding but you are relentless i say. A new high you take me to with that quote from Browning. I've read it before but it brought tears to my eyes still. I sometimes really wish i'd been an Eng lit student, life would've been richer, as also thoughts. Aapkey jaise! Grasp and Reach are fantastic to think about. Personally, i take a long time to grasp.. but reach...that has never worried me. Some faaydaas there are of being disinterested in the material and the time bound. Opens up the head to possibilities.

The Raizada, bilkul has both. His grasp is sexy on so many levels. Those hands... firm and unwavering. Pakkad ke rakhta hai. And his mind...he knows what he wants and goes for it. But it's his reach perhaps that is one of his most attractive qualities. Asli hotstuff maal. For he has no time for the trivial. He honors largesse of spirit and action - the prime reason methinks he can't get Khushi out of his thoughts even before he realizes he has feelings for her. Perhaps that is why he has feelings for her in the first place. And Khushi...she is an inspiring one. Unbelievably generous and uncomplicated in her capacity for others. And secure in her relationship with the higher powers. Her grasp is lovely. Gets it, doesn't let go. I'd kill for that kinda grasp, that confidence. Her reach...still somewhat unexplored and untapped i feel...which is where he comes in. Seduced by the voluptuousness of possibility i am with these two!

Aur wonderful lessons toh hain heen yahan. It might sound silly but i feel i understand my life better watching and rewatching this crazy tacky stuff. Kaise hua, i have no idea.

I'm still looping in your post above and enjoying, by the way... Loved your thoughts on that b/w edit...his force and his gaze, i feel it too. I was stunned while working on it, at their proximity here. And your words on the way he holds her hand and walks towards the fam...and her being life itself. Awesome ji.

Love eternal, Indus, a new thing for me, thanks to the show. Me, as i've said a zillion times, a non-believer earlier. But now, to filmy proportions i have sunk. Embarrassed myself yesterday in Khan market bumping into an old college mate and his wife who was our junior...they were a couple back then too. His phone screen image, he showed me excitedly, of them lying around college lawns in the dilli ki dhoop. They look very different now. All prosperous and settled...and slightly complacent in demeanor, i have to say. Anyway, i spoke of those days and them...and used the word "hamesha" mid sentence!๐Ÿ˜†... referring to how they are forever fixed in my memory as those college kids in the photo. And how glad i am that it worked out for them. He looked at me all wide eyed. Tujhe kya ho gaya?, he said ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
... And i was jolted out of my reverie like you can't imagine๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. But this is NOT to imply that I'm giving up. The grasp needs to get stronger i believe! Devi Maiyya raksha karna indeed!!
Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So this scene is a paradox for me. I find it very difficult to watch his pain but I can't stop myself either. He looks too outstandingly hot here. I've never seen a guy look so different in different emotional states. It's like he transforms himself physically even though nothing really has changed. The clothes, the make up...everything nearly the same as before...and yet, it's a new face, new contours, new body! How amazing is that!!! And if this isn't commitment to performance, what is? Is this the same man who served like a "five star waiter" at Gupta House? Or the one who walked in to unclip her hair after teri meri?? How many "get-ups" and "changes" movie stars adopt to achieve results not even one tenth as convincing as this. Truly INCREDIBLE, Mr. Raizadaโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

And speaking of the face, I don't know of a jawline or a profile better than this. Do you?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
I am trying my ways to watch these epis and I can see Issk is coming across ...I will be back reading all of these tonight...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Blasters๐Ÿ˜Š

My post for my picture perfect wedding of the year on main forum...

Hope you like it

Arshi๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago