Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi blasters,

Today is Arshi's first wedding anniversary๐Ÿ˜ƒ And since it is a holiday, I thought why not make a special post for that...

If possible have a look at it... ~~~HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY ARSHI~~~

I was making VMs & so many posts last week... I missed a lot here... Will catch them soon... I am eager for the discussion of Arshi's intense love marriage๐Ÿ˜ณ [deleting the word h**e from now on...]
Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

credit ArshiHamesha

Well Blasters, we are here at the most pivotal junction of our series.
Congratulations to everyone for a gorgeous first page as always, proud to write with you all!
What do we do with this fiery event?  How do we cope with this pain?
We write, we read, we are together through thick and thin.  Many of us do not have much time but whatever moments we have we come here to share and be together; feel together.  

We will not be sad or depressed because of this next chapter in our Arshi's lives for it is what brings them together to grow and love.  Realizations occur even after hate and misconstrued fate but destiny prevails and evil WILL be overcome.  It will just take some time. 

So let's enjoy this cat and mouse game, this hate to love and love to hate game, the tears will be overcome and strength and a love so beyond mere mortal words will ensue.  Arnav and Khushi are now "Bound for Eternity!"
love you all! XO Cyn
BTW you all are brilliant!!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTq7w8P6_2I[/YOUTUBE]

True words spoken Cynthia. Let's be together and march forward as Arnav and Khushi enter this difficult phase that will purify their love and lead them to the path to togetherness forever.

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

SHAADI ON IT'S WAY!!! MUBARAKS are in order despite the turbulence... for this is an event extraordinaire! A love declaration so tempestuous it's beyond sexy... You belong to me, it claims out loud. Body and soul, you are mine. God knows you are. The air, it can't stand still.. it is the sole witness after all. Whips and soars madly.

Yes, there will be pain. But we're in it together, my love... Can you deny it? I won't let you...

Celebration Time i say...so let's start at the beginning: Exciting Page One, Ladkis!! โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ... And these below are FAB!!!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Salooni and Katelyn, take a BOW!

- By Saloni

KATELYN'S CATCH

for six months," he said.the howling winds cried, "forever."

The DROOL CORNER is Superb, BD!โญ๏ธ Lovely Intense notes from you, Indus the Ocean and the Sindhoor edit is Wow!โญ๏ธ Chahlov's Wedding Invite, a complete Class Act!! And Shattered is me with your post!โญ๏ธ Durga and Supriya, there really hasn't been a night such as this! And your words and images (respectively)  are spectacular!โญ๏ธ Arshi Jaaneman... "Eradicator, Horus and Restorer" is great stuff...makes him sound like a God, which he most certainly is!!โญ๏ธ Wiwy the wicked...poetry bhi budhiya aur edit bhi!!โญ๏ธ

Thank you all, for the joy you bring here. 

It will drown the heartbreak and burn the pain, i hope, as i look forward... Let's do this!!๐Ÿฅณ

Issk, thanks for appreciating the main page and my lines too. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Mubaraks to you too. Lovely lines at the top. Clap 

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Issk, thanks for appreciating the main page and my lines too. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Mubaraks to you too. Lovely lines at the top. ๐Ÿ‘ 

tha nks
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

#18 provides the structure of life enveloped with all shades within.It shows emotions, the secrets, the selfishness, the destruction ,the criminality, the deposition, of accidents with difficulties and the danger...

Indi,Durga,Supi and Kat...magnificent job ladies for the front page.I was kind a upset and restless as I had so much in my mind for the opening of this but couldn't do it because of my injury and extra load of work since last friday... but everything came along.๐Ÿ˜Š

@Indi... Shakespeare dada and his philosophy of love mixture formula of pain and convulsion along with peace at heart..๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

O no! It is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;

What a write up but for me this stands out as a GRABBER
he held her hand and looked into her eyes. "marry me?

and when he brings her in by holding her hand that is a sheer proof he is with her and her holding his BIG hand with her both tiny  hands putting all of her trust ,beliefs,everything in his hand...after that nothing left...

he dragged her up the temple steps without saying a word. and married her without her knowing why, without perhaps even her yes. but with sindoor, with mangalsutra, before god, before agni, while mantras chanted in the desolate night and swaying bells ululated. "for six months," he said. the howling winds cried, "forever."

This is why I love this character...He is in his state  where only one thing is in his mind..."you are mine" and that's it...and you can see him casting his right here
no matter what happened after that and as we spoke before...he would never ever let her go even after 6 months...more clauses in this contract.๐Ÿ˜†...which started from the office...he forgot when she resigned and Anjali blackmailed her with the same contract to put her an awkward position facing him and today he blackmailed her to keep her with him forever...Hamesha

Thnx for your kind words but this time couldn't do much.Rules as i made that before...and you know my Buaji's Titliya's wings have been tied but soon she will spread colors as her Name is Khushi...๐Ÿ˜Š..You know I do wish they come and see how much love and adoration we give em ...

@Durga...

One line is going straight to my heart...as this is the PURE reality...FACT of life...

A solution brought to confront all fearsโญ๏ธ

To face fears ...sometimes you come up with the most difficult confrontations within you and this was the moment where he faces everyone to go through with hell lot of pain but he brought her along with it...no I won't take this alone I want you right beside him.If he would tell her in my POV he would still come along with his decision without waiting for her answer...but he gave her enough time to develop her trust before her submission...never misused his right there without her consent.How beautiful is that...love this part of their story...๐Ÿ˜Š

A confession of love in the guise of hate๐Ÿ‘

You know why did I marry you because I hate you...hum bhi aap se nafrat karte hain...jitni aap karte hain uss se kahin ziyada...[I hate you more than you do to me]...How can anyone be so straight forward in this painful confession...โค๏ธ

@Supi...Muahhh and hugs for bringing my doll back..๐Ÿ˜Š.and the collages are extraordinary...all of em...but my fav of all is this๐Ÿค— Thnx for putting epis and all..๐Ÿ˜Š

@Kat LOVEโค๏ธ the scores together...Just so easily you can imagine what is going on.Gifs with our responses are on the front page...nice Durga...but Kat those gifs as I said before are out of this world...but this new one is my fav...I am stealing it from you and saving it.๐Ÿ˜Š I hope you don't mind...Thnx for all these HOT promos...๐Ÿ˜Š

for six months," he said.the howling winds cried, "forever."

@chalhov

Nice poster.and yes thanks for the song from Veer Zara๐Ÿ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni3ceognNHI[/YOUTUBE]
Love this gif

@Cynthia

Cute write up...painful yet so touchy...My grabber๐Ÿ˜Š

But our hero has taken the solution into his own hands! He has forced the woman to marry him.  He will protect his Di in every possible way, even if it means giving up on his own happiness by marrying a woman he now hates; the woman whom only moments ago he was running to share his love with her. 

His intentions were destroyed as he opened the terrace door and viewed a scene so heinous that changed the reason for his destiny.

I don't take it as HATE...I preferred forced...as he is forcing her yet in deep deep love...Indeed his whole life changes instantly but he managed to make hasty yet the most beautiful decision ever just his way of doing it was in anger but this wedding is my fav of all and I wanted him to do it again just two of them to complete her beliefs...whatever the story came upon us was total change in it's route.

Thnx Cynthia and yes indeed we all are busy but committed like we are together in this with Love and friendship.โค๏ธ

@Soni...Love your Gif as the moment of deep and unbearable pain was way too heavy. and you captured it with amazing coloration...๐Ÿ‘ I like your new edit on page 2...๐Ÿ‘also

@wiwy                            
What if I had lost her

A dark to never shine

What if I had never known

I love her

She is mine

SHE IS MINE and that's what he proved by marrying her...๐Ÿ‘..

She felt like a ghost because when she walks back in RM after being orphan again...my heart...OK Stop Arshi...๐Ÿ˜ญ.

@Issk...He is my HORUS since he goes to guptas and knows can't put a price tag on her but still help her with money ..do do gathiyan...to bring her back when he threw her out with her pearls...2 meaning with love ,he could give her one but no two of em...๐Ÿ˜ณ

@sohara ...What a write up...

When she was in the ecstasy, anticipating the confession from her prince charming, he turned to a devil again. But who was the real devil?Apparently the dark cloud named Shyam had enmeshed them in his deceitful web. Why Arnav believed the man after the denouement of his ugly truth. How could he believe that so sacrificing, a DM devotee innoncet girl like Khushi can be so immoral to have an affair with Anjali's husband? 

The feelings of love for khushi what was suffused in Arnav's heart and mind,  had been recriminated with a vengeance, with the suddenness, the power and the impact of a thunderclap. His heart had riven asunder and crumbled to nothingness. His whole world collapsed and Khushi's all dreams shattered.     

Indeed but this was the only solution he had to give at that moment...what could he do despite tying her with him as he can't let her go...no way.

muahha for this ๐Ÿ‘

The dream wedding of two soul mates happened, but not with mirth but with ocean full of agony.๐Ÿ‘
His past when he was watching his father behind the door betraying his mom and now his Jiju who he was taking as his father figure was doing the same with his mother like sister.SHEER pain...๐Ÿ˜ญ

@Ami๐Ÿค—

Good to see you ..was busy and could'nt come and read any ...Thnx for liking the edits...Your DC has all of his THE most important shades of these hall mark epis...๐Ÿ‘

@samin...I saw your write up after so long...Thank you for taking time for that.๐Ÿ˜Š

@Fazila  @Sigrid  @AD, Meserialfan,viv...and co... so happy to see you on our Thread.Thnx  for visiting and commenting.๐Ÿ‘

Thank You to all Blasters for making it a successful Thread ...๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

sigrid,  sohara,  Fazila~

thanks di 
loved your post 
thanks
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You guys, here's my mini thesis on Arnav taking Khushi's hand ๐Ÿ˜† cos everywhere i look, i see these two, what to do!! He says so much. So does she. And yet, not a word is uttered. To me, it seems such...is this all in my head?... i begin with two cents of my own, and an edit...

Your pushing me away pulls me in, You mighty one
hold my hand and take me anywhere

"Mere haath mein tera haath ho, saari jannaten mere saath ho
(When you hold my hand, the Heavens are mine)
Tu jo paas ho phir kya ye jahaan, tere pyaar mein ho jaaoon fanaa"
(Who needs this world when you are close, in your Love let me be consumed)

(credit : Fanaa/2006)

Or as MJ would sing with Akon...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oCCnxBos10[/YOUTUBE]
(credit: youtube/michaeljacksonVevo)

And saving THE BEST for last...
In the words of RUMI... Cos no one could have said it more gloriously!

"I've come to take you with me
even if I must drag you along
But first I must steal your heart
then settle you in my soul.

I've come as a spring
to lay beside your blossoms
To feel the glory of happiness
and spread your flowers around

I've come to show you off
as the adornment in my house
and elevate you to the heavens
as the prayers of those in love.

I've come to take back
the kiss you once stole
Either return it with grace
or i must take it by force

You're my life
You're my soul
Please be my last prayer
My heart must hold you forever

From the lowly earth
to the high human soul

There are a lot more
than a thousand stages

Since I've taken you along
from town to town
no way will I abandon
you halfway down this road

Though you're in my hands
Though i can throw you around
like a child and a ball
I'll always need to chase after you"

...Can someone please hold my hand now? Like NOW?!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Indi...very belated CONGRATS for turning sizzler...not that you didn't sizzle before but this color validates i guess ๐Ÿ˜† .waise yeh color tum pe๐Ÿ˜‰ utna bhi bura nahi lagta. Pink..nice! sorry i totally missed that party ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ha ha ami, not that these things matter... but phir bhi. thanks so much... i am happy to see you're getting some time to peer in. always good to meet you. and too long now you, wiwy, sohara, the sautens three haven't warred over the man... looking forward to the drama... imagine ami we're almost at 200... time really does fly.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

Hi blasters,

Today is Arshi's first wedding anniversary๐Ÿ˜ƒ And since it is a holiday, I thought why not make a special post for that...

If possible have a look at it... ~~~HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY ARSHI~~~

I was making VMs & so many posts last week... I missed a lot here... Will catch them soon... I am eager for the discussion of Arshi's intense love marriage๐Ÿ˜ณ [deleting the word h**e from now on...]

hi ad,

i will certainly.

and guess what last night at 3,30 in a mad haze i posted a story... which became an anniversary story though i had no idea today was that day.

third time this is happening... kuch madness hai.

love ha ha is akin to hate... if you'd read silly mills and boon as i did, you would have always known.

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: indi52

hi ad,

i will certainly.

and guess what last night at 3,30 in a mad haze i posted a story... which became an anniversary story though i had no idea today was that day.

third time this is happening... kuch madness hai.

love ha ha is akin to hate... if you'd read silly mills and boon as i did, you would have always known.

Hi di,

I have read very few novels in my life... I am a very lazy reader... So don't have much knowledge abt them๐Ÿ˜• When IPK was on-air, twice after coming from office I had slept... But sharply without any alarm I woke up at 7.55 pm ๐Ÿ˜† It had become my part of life so much that sub-consciously I got alerted... I think u too wrote a story on Arshi's anniversary like that only ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Iss craziness ko kya naam doon ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

You guys, here's my mini thesis on Arnav taking Khushi's hand ๐Ÿ˜† cos everywhere i look, i see these two, what to do!! He says so much. So does she. And yet, not a word is uttered. To me, it seems such...is this all in my head?... i begin with two cents of my own, and an edit...

Your pushing me away pulls me in, You mighty one
hold my hand and take me anywhere

"Mere haath mein tera haath ho, saari jannaten mere saath ho
(When you hold my hand, the Heavens are mine)
Tu jo paas ho phir kya ye jahaan, tere pyaar mein ho jaaoon fanaa"
(Who needs this world when you are close, in your Love let me be consumed)

(credit : Fanaa/2006)

Or as MJ would sing with Akon...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oCCnxBos10[/YOUTUBE]
(credit: youtube/michaeljacksonVevo)

And saving THE BEST for last...
In the words of RUMI... Cos no one could have said it more gloriously!

"I've come to take you with me
even if I must drag you along
But first I must steal your heart
then settle you in my soul.

I've come as a spring
to lay beside your blossoms
To feel the glory of happiness
and spread your flowers around

I've come to show you off
as the adornment in my house
and elevate you to the heavens
as the prayers of those in love.

I've come to take back
the kiss you once stole
Either return it with grace
or i must take it by force

You're my life
You're my soul
Please be my last prayer

From the lowly earth
to the high human soul

There are a lot more
than a thousand stages

Since I've taken you along
from town to town
no way will I abandon
you halfway down this road

Though you're in my hands
Though i can throw you around
like a child and a ball
I'll always need to chase after you"

...Can someone please hold my hand now? Like NOW?!!!๐Ÿ˜†

haye issk,

the whole magic of the haath. and rumi. what a poem... why is it that these guys could say all the things we so forget to. or never even know we have to?

You're my life
You're my soul
Please be my last prayer

why do i sense eternity in the feeling called love then slap myself back to reality and say, stop being melodramatic?

this material, time bound world of ours. shouldn't we ever try to reach for the things beyond time from it... touch what we call forever. or will only a diamond be that while we succumb and become dust.

the hand... the prehensile thumb, the ability to grasp... what do we grasp at though, that is the question... lines learned in college hang about inside, browning always somehow touched me... this one's from  a poem long and cavernous with bits of jewel glinting here and there... must go try to make sense of each line, in the mean time, this is always a reminder...

ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp,
or what's a heaven for?

arnav singh raizada always reached out and took what he felt he needed from life. he never hung around waiting for things to happen... not from the night something that shouldn't have happened happened.

now we may say, that is not gracious behaviour, life is more complex, etc. but he felt the need to bring control... and did the best a mortal could,... took charge, took responsibility... did what he felt he must. i see oodles of karmanye badhikaraste in him. no wilting lily type doing pooja and leaving all to the elements. very much the subject... the karta...

here i am
doing what i think
i feel
i believe i must
do what you will
for i have done my part.

oh he did take on the gods.

and his hands are a metaphor perhaps for his being... the one that reaches out hoping all the time to set things right.

arshi said about how she kept holding him back with both her hands... she did say what are you doing? but somehow through him perhaps she grasped at a life she'd never have had otherwise... she sensed this is what she had to hold back, on to... the dhaga she didn't pick up, but now that it is thrust into her hands, she too will not let go... but do all she has to. remember the morning of kidnap with that button stitching? i want to bawl and then die.

funnily, there seemed to be wonderful lessons of life in this tacky serial all along. and and eternal optimism... sunshine and a dark star holding in all the light that slowly started to seep out and dazzle.

i am going nuts. samjhi, you baddie with your stirring stuff?

meant to comment on the picture below for long. love it of course. but isn't there a dynamism to it? as though he is still pulling her in closer. the way they look at each other, and that pressure on her arm... seems to be in motion still.

thesetwo elevate acting to another level sometimes.

haath... with just this limb how much life urges us to do.

how he looks back at her, then reaches out and holds her hand as they go up to meet the fam... tell me that is not her husband who will take care of her forever... and she is not his wife who makes him feel forever...
she is beyond gunshots and corridors,,, she is life itself.

this slightly ott nature of love eternal is hinted at in our mythologies all the time. take shiv and parvati and follow the madness... no politically correct lau this... yet it is the one that touches hamesha and curiously, very very equal he and his wifey. both temper types, and demanding in love... plus he doesn't work 9 to 5. yay.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago