ToIPK writers& readers *DT note: P74* solution p94

oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

OK straight to point, I am very disappointed with some of the writers. I am not against  any dark story of Arshi in particular. But the rate in which these dark stories are increasing I am afraid this forum will be a negative forum soon.

$. Arnav left Khushi in Alter, and that to with his child in her womb.

$. Arnav Raped Khushi, and didn't even apologize but Khushi forgives him happily and they live happily ever after.

$. Arnav tortures Khushi, but she only whimpered and utter 'Arnav ji'.

$. Arnav slapped Khushi but Khushi kisses Arnav.

$. Arnav destroyed her family but they Kiss with passion and make up

Guys read these above. Are you feeling good, no right!!!!  then think about readers. I know every writes has their own storyline, but that doesn't mean you can write something so low. And above that there are more things to be ashamed of, for example the likes in these stories are above 500 only because they have mature scenes, Yaar, mature scene are also in positive stories. Guys IPKKND is a memorable serial for us, in this forum we writers have to write something which hold ARSHINESS in it.

Like some writers are wonderful in which I comment regularly, their stories are dark but the scenes, climate, understanding, storyline, everything is positive even their mature content are positive and incredible. To make a story dark, doesn't mean to turn it into an unbearable thing.

As a women it hurts me lot, I am not against Showing Arnav as Casanova but at-least don't show him as a beast. It's not our ASR. I am also a writer not as good as some of you but I can bet that in my stories ASR is flirt, rude, Casanova but not a rapist and my KHUSHI have backbone, she fights for her, but still  I didn't let her sanka deviness loose.

I apologize to this forum, to every writers, to every readers, I beg for your pardon if my words hurt-ed any of you in anyway, I request don't stop writing at- all.

If I am annoying please block me. I know after reading this I will lost my many reader but girls see it in this way, if a guy raped you or left you in alter and that to with his seed in your womb... will you ever be able to forgive that person... Answer it, then block me.

I know it all a fan fiction and we should read it like stories, but your stories have to bear some morals or humanity, if any of you disagree go and bash me, abuse me all you want but please change your thinking.

I am sick but I am typing this and crying like hell . I beg to you all don't let our Arnav & Khushi touch go waste. Hate KBS all you want but don't neglect this.

I again apologize to forum members for any slang language I used...but I request Please stop this negativity.

P.S: I am not against mature content because I also write them, but my writing are not disgusting and unbearable .

Read this too
ONE MORE THING
REQUEST

SOLUTION😃
NO LOVE
KBS
Edited by kajribarunsobti - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i can't say much but yes i somewhere agree with u it really is sad to read such stories my mood goes off thinking of such things and it just not goes out of the head thinking this should not have happened she shouldn't have forgiven him. whenever i see that even if arnav rapes her mistreats her or abuses her at the end she forgives him easily !  and that just makes me hate arnav and which i really don't like 
mature stuff is alright till it doesn't become disgusting 

Edited by ..Gunjan.. - 10 years ago
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you for saying this.

Abuse is never enjoyable not even when the perpetrator is someone who is hot or passionate.

Im aghast at the way in which Arnav is shown to be someone who ill treats Khushi in a lot of stories. In some stories he rapes her, in some stories he abuses her, in some stories he had forceful brutal sex.

I hope people understand that none of these things are enjoyable.
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You actually have some valid points here. Definitely dark story also has to be like one which doesn't becomes over head. Cause in real life, none of the above things would make anyone forget the person.

I agree with you completely. As a girl, even I feel bad/disgusted when people actually write mature stuff in a disgusting way. And the way they describe forced scenes are just too much

Now a days, people start with mature stuff to gain likes & comment.

Hopefully people will understand this!
Edited by dj_arshifan - 10 years ago
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I 100% agree with this post!And thanks a lot for making this post!

These types of stories shock me and i leave the read incomplete!In one year that i've followed Arnav as a character, i never thought he would be someone who can force himself upon Khushi or stuffs like that, and when we read stories like that i guess it completely diminishes the essence of ArShi!I agree that Arnav may be portrayed as a casanova but there is a huge difference between a casanova and a monster!

I don't have a problem with mature scenes but some scenes are just over the board and makes me feel disgusting about Arnav's character. While Arnav is shown as a monster, khushi is portrayed as a damsel in distress! She has no backbone, is very very forgiving! But the question is if someone has undergone all these tortures, can she really forgive after some stupid wooing session?That's not done, and i feel writers are not doing justice with Khushi's character!Not only that, how can one portray a women as so weak when we ourselves are women!Sometimes i think those writers are from the Medieval era whereby male dominance was glorified!

Stuffs like adultery, prostitution, rape or abuse is glorified in many stories, do we really know the extent of these social taboos to comment on it and make the victim have a happy ever after with the perpetrator?

Again hats off girl, for making this post!👏
Edited by kenny_Arhi - 10 years ago
Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with u completely our ipk is very memorable and i also against it. Hope they will realize it soon and stop writing like this just for the sake of mature content and people read it for it. It is so bad yaar. Don't worry no one will bash or hate u. U did write thing by giving this note. i m with u always no matter what ok so chill bachhu👍🏼
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Show or no show, it is not right to portray characters in such light. While your points are justified when it comes to a comparison between the characters that we have loved in the daily soap, I would say that even if it was not fan fictions that we were talking about, any such depiction would have been grossly wrong, not to mention an insult to women all across the world.

I wouldn't even go to the extent of saying that such storylines impact young minds over here; what is wrong is wrong; it doesn't justify us well when at one hand we are fighting against the injustice done to women when it comes to many crimes that they are subjected to and on the other hand they are being glorified online.

And terming the storyline as dark doesn't give you a leeway to portray things which are enough to disgust you and abhor the characters as well...I hope all the writers on the forum understand that before writing anything on these lines and the readers in turn differentiate between what is to be read and what is not.
Edited by Eccentrica - 10 years ago
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
While I have always believed that a writer must be allowed absolute creative liberty to tell a story as he or she sees fit, I must admit that the romanticization or glorification of rape or abuse (which are incidentally criminal offences and very serious issues) makes me distinctly uncomfortable. It isn't the depiction itself that bothers me as much as the WAY it is often depicted.

Of course it is the writer's prerogative at the end of the day.

I would simply not read a story like that and I certainly hope that no one on this forum would think that any of these things are desirable in any way.
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post KBS...

I feel exactly the same. Why are women portrayed in such manner? Strange!! Doing such things for popularity?!
I hope people understand this soon
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Laud you for saying this.

I find that most writers write all sorts of crap in the name of maturity. I also find that most people are willing to read anything dished under the name of "mature"

Half the writers pretend to be "mature and sensitive" to the issues they write about, when they clearly don't know anything. Seriously, it pains me when they talk about rape, molestation, abuse (substance, mental or physical), trafficking, prostitution when they don't even know what they are talking about - hence many a times managing to glorify these acts in the name of catering to the public needs. And this is not because they intend to do so, but it is because (in most cases) they don't know - thus mixing up the romantic notions of ArHi with their limited experience and imagination.

I hope that this will change sometime in the future..

Edited by vfordonkey - 10 years ago