Kajri~~~

Well said     
It's the voice of my own heart~~

ASR was not even a Casanova  or a womaniser in IPKKND ~~~
but it's a favourite trend in the forum to present him like that ~~
& our very own KKG has no self respect and go all gaga over 
                                HOT & SEXY ASR

I m fed up~~~

I m happy that u take the initiative (I wonder if my harsh comments r behind it)!!!!

Love u for this post !!!!

no I just came across one of them  and felt like kicking her ass
but I can bet yaar my story is not dark
and I promised I will never write such things
Edited by kajribarunsobti - 10 years ago
mastermagician thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
KBS im happy that you took the initiative of making this post...  i can see how much this has affected you that it led you to make a post out of it pouring out what you feel regarding it...

The word 'DARK' seem to have various meaningless meanings in the forum now a days. .. Us being an Ardent fan of Arshi  have been thrown into such a condition after reading such stories that we have to go back to refresh our minds and watch the serial all over again to know who exactly is Arnav and who is Kushi... yes Arnav is Arrogant... and in some stories Arrogance in its full form that it crosses boundaries leaving Kushi shattered and bleeding and later he 'REALIZES' his mistake (which of course is shown as an ok-ok unconvincing factor) and he just says sorry Kushi and some tears and Kushi cries and that's the end of the story. 'happily ever after'. And when it comes to mention of rape, abuse and prostitution i think i might end up finishing this whole thread by myself(100 % chances for it to happen). 
I used to follow a few writers before but i left it when their stories became 'DARK' (unreasonable abusive ASR and 'its- ok- you- can- hurl- everything- at me- and- im- fine- with- it 'Kushi ) Because i thought 'ok its their story its their wish. who am i to criticize them? if i don't like it i leave it' 
But recently as KBS said the forum has been flooded with such stories that i felt it was suffocating! I mean what exactly are you trying to depict in ur story? That there are women like Kushi out there? or there are men like Arnav out there? or are you writing a story just for a heck of it just to gain likes and comments? And at the end of the story... the readers are left clueless not understanding what really happened! And people are mistaking their  'imagination' as 'reality'... as u all know there is a HUGE difference between both of them!
And there are a few writers who put a note saying 'im against stories that mention rape' yet right in the next update they mention rape as though its the most casual thing in the world.!
And as for mature contents... i honestly don't mind it if it had a proper story for the mature stuff to happen...

With all such disturbing stuff happening in the story... in the end of the day... whom are you trying to please?what are you trying to show? Do you even know what ur writing?

I know at the end of the day like Gautam Hegde said once "Dekhna hai to dekho' our dear writers slogan will be 'Padna hain to Padho'!

Edited by mastermagician - 10 years ago
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

An issue screaming to be addressed and acknowledged ! Kudos to you, my dear for taking the initiative. Quite frankly,some of the stories are horrendous and in extremely bad taste, glorifying entities like rape, marital or otherwise, physical abuse, womanizing, treatment of women like se* objects...to name a few !

What are these stories even trying to tell? That a man's appeal lies in being a jerk, with an anger management problem and an extraordinary se*ual prowess, who pretty much uses women for satiation of his physical needs before meeting an innocent virgin, Khushi..!

And this is a forum where many of the members are minors! 

Stories like these will do more harm to young impressionable minds than a tastefully done lovemaking scene...

Thanks Nivi(Nexus) for directing me to this post ðŸ˜Š
Edited by IPK007 - 10 years ago
JCJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just don't know what to say yaar at points the negativesum is very large I accept . And I am against ill treating . I love arshi the most and after geet ipkknd made me feel alive. And ya sometimes the real shows concept is itself forgotten. I don't support these things. Apart I love arshi as characters and I wish the writers give justice in making them out with their imaginations.Edited by JCJS - 10 years ago
mastermagician thumbnail

Originally posted by: IPK007

An issue screaming to be addressed and acknowledged ! Kudos to you, my dear for taking the initiative. Quite frankly,some of the stories are horrendous and in extremely bad taste, glorifying entities like rape, marital or otherwise, physical abuse, womanizing, treatment of women like se* objects...to name a few !

What are these stories even trying to tell? That a man's appeal lies in being a jerk with an anger management problem and an extraordinary se*ual prowess, who pretty much uses women for satiation of his physical needs before he meets an innocent virgin, Khushi..!

And this is a forum where many of the members are minors! 

Stories like these will do more harm to young impressionable minds than a tastefully done lovemaking scene...

Thanks Nivi(Nexus) for directing me to this post ðŸ˜Š

Bang on post dear!
Edited by mastermagician - 10 years ago
chaitali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, Kajri i do agree with you to some extent.

Even i have seen various topics where writers write 'DARK' read at ur own risk etc.

The problem is that we read anything in the name of taking a break from work n books.

There are amazing writers who write beautiful ffs without any dark sort of stuff.
Yeah, we knw that Arnav has been given different charcters but when they turn him to be beast who hurts khushi physically n tortures mentally , it really disturbs the readers mind coz violence is not what we want to read. . .

Okay now pls dnt say that if i dnt like such dark stories i shouldnt read them. .if i dnt may b someone will!

Guys we want to cherish IPKKND n Arnav Khushi's love story . .keep them alive

The forum too has rules,n if the members violet them writing all these then may be they even decide to close it. .

Do u want this to happen? ?
Where will we fans interact?
Please think wisely an even readers dnt read anythng. . .coz u are motivating them. .. .

I' m sorry if i said too much . . I didnt mean u stop writing. . .jus mean to say. . .lets cherish IPKKND and follow the rules of the forum.

Kajri dear. . .u had the guts to share this indeed u did a good job. . .Sorry once again.

Edited by chaitali12 - 10 years ago
MT_loverboy thumbnail
u said it right
i agreee
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agree..More than anything I'd like to say, Arnav Singh Raizada was rude, arrogant, a beast to her..But he was never as low as to rape someone..Ever...That was something that ASR never was, & to make him so in a story, when all of us are already in love with him, is almost like glorifying rape/abuse, which is an acute injustice to all of us fans.
8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you completely...
we should write good stories rather than abusive 

Since the serial is finished, at least i write story because i liked watching it and now that it has been ended - i can use my story to remember the good moment and keep it alive.

Why should khushi always be the one getting blamed and not standing up for herself...yes in the serial that was the case but she still stood up to everyone so we should be looking at that side and get inspired and write positive stories..

Our lives are already filled with stress and bad news is all over the place so we don't need to read these kind of stories to add to our mood...

I hope whoever is writing these type of stories would add positive thoughts to it and make it worthwhile for us reader to read..

My intention is not to offend anyone but this is just my opinion.
InkyCupid thumbnail
OMG. THANK YOUU!

I ompletely agree with you, rape and such negative scenes are such a turn off and an insult to all the women out there who fight for equality and justice. Writing is impressionable, one should use it wisely. Abuse is NOT romantic!