Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

in some points i agree with you 

in some not

all the best

Edited by ZANADI - 10 years ago
HareemMirza thumbnail
I completely agree with you..I love Arshi and this is not Arnav?? this is not the khushi I know...Please stop...
lalarukh thumbnail
👏 standing ovation...
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree wid u!! 👍🏼 
finally!!...finally sum1 made this...and i am absolutely glad to noe that its a writer hu opened this!..😃

i am not a reader...and yaa i do agree that since the past few weeks i have seen a lot of (18+) titled stories floating around..

its seriously disgusting...it compells me to wonder if i am in the wrong place..! 

mature content is one thing which prevents me from reading FFs in IF..and no i am not lazy coz..i read books in real life too..and far lengthy  looking ones too...😕..
soo plzz stop this uncivil behaviour!!...

nd yes! hiding something vile and disgusting behind the tag "18+ " or "mature content " doesnt help either as...neither 18+ means reading crap nor does maturity mean  rape/ po*nograhy ! 

its a very rare occasion wen i use such words..and these r one of those! 
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Glorifying sensitive realities of life like rape , molestation and abuse of any form only speaks of the lack of knowledge and instead of using the power of writing to address these issues its being misused for some cheap thrills.

Hopefully things should change for the better !

Edited by _disha_ - 10 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Cannot agree more!
ASR was not a rapist and all that he is shown! 

When you write a story you have to show abuse to make it seem fun or what? In real NOT A SINGLE WOMAN would like what is happening to her..if she deeply loves the guy she will get him help by some psychiatrist not let him dominate her! This is wrong. Morally and in every single way. Please stop. God is watching you. For two minutes of virtual fame you are writing such stuff coz you think that sex sells[which is the truth] but what about the gross feeling you get after you see it? People commenting- So hot and all that?..the goal of writing is to make your character grow, not all this.

Thank you for this post!

And people who wanna know what dark is? Go watch Bram Stoker's Dracula..you will know what dark love stories are and how classy they can be..not by making abuse and sex the core concept.

Take care and God bless.

Edited by Shimmer_Vani - 10 years ago
DaisyHoney thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you as people start to write dark stories they forget the original arshiness
I read Arshi stories to remember ipkknd and relive those days when we used to watch them but sometimes it does get really unbearable, unbelievable and disgusting as well. I hope no one takes your message in a wrong or negative way. I appreciate it. 👏 love you ❤️ Edited by DaisyHoney - 10 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail

Hats off to you .. for making such a beautiful post dear. 👏

Disclaimer: this is my POV and I don't intend to blame anyone! Everything I've written it's generally.. for all writers! 

I completely agree with you. Nowadays, we find dark FFs only where Arnav is a beast, he rapes Khushi or hurt her and she willingly forgets everything and goes to him. How's that possible? Fan Fictions are Fictions but as you've said, they should have at least a bit of humanity. 

Writing Mature Content isn't wrong but what's the need to show the worst of a beautiful relation between the two? Mature stuff can be also something lovey-dovey! Like Deepu (dj_arshifan) said.. writers write such stuff to gain likes & comments and here.. sincerely.. I think more than writer, it's readers fault. They should stop reading such works so writers won't write! Writing about abuse and such things.. it's a way to promote them! If they are really into write something on abuse.. write a man abused Khushi and she took full revenge and not cried like an abla naari! 🤓

In the serial.. have we even seen Arnav as a beast? NO. He was rude, arrogant at the beginning but he changed when he fell in love with her. He used to hurt her a bit but that's ok in front of the hurt writers gives to Khushi. 😳 As a writer, I always want to show a strong Khushi  because most of the readers are teenagers (including me) and some people who says they're not.. they fake their age and somehow.. our stories influence teenagers and almost changes the way of their thinking.. their thoughts! 

Even in the serial. Arnav was REALLY angry when he saw Khushi.Shyam hug so he forced her to marry him.. but he NEVER forced her in the other sense.  

Arnav forces Khushi and she forgive him. That's it! This is the mantra for a SS/FF success. Now I ask. don't writers get bore writing the same stuff but just changing the background, characters and places? Don't readers get bore when they read the same stuff again and again?

I think such FFs should not be posted. I'm also a writer and I always try to write something different and most important.. Nice. Be it one night stand or Arnav leaving Khushi! 

If writers continue to post, we readers should not read such stuff. 😳

Regards,
Alina
Edited by -Alina. - 10 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail
@Berryblush07 aka Ayesha: refresh. I've updated my post. 😆
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I do understand where you are coming from.

Few months back I read a story ...was very impressed with writer's skill of story telling...but then in one update..she portrayed a scene of Arnav slapping khushi...and that was it ...I left that story coz nothing cud justify that scene out of nowhere...and none cud justify..khushi's coming back to  him...
Dark love stories are something I avoid.Promoting abuse in any way..and justifying it in rage and most importantly girl readily forgivin as if nothin happened...is something bothering ...In society where woman is often being abused...this doesnt give right kind of message. Yes Passion can be conveyed in better ways... I am really shocked that some writers even used rape ..in their stories... totally distasteful.. As per new rules of FF, there will be some restrictions in such type of stories.

Thanks for this post. Very much needed.