ToIPK writers& readers *DT note: P74* solution p94- Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

736

Views

39.8k

Users

126

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

NVLUMJZD2KVOTJ3C thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: HK90


well said Vani
writers should think before writing, they have a huge responsabelity, i mean they are teaching, training people, even if they don't want to do it, but they are doing it. Just think when we read something, we tend to implement certain things, or to increase our knowledge, or sometimes we remember certain things or events even and we tend to put them in the real word.

And increase the knowledge with this stuff or try something like that is not a good thing, but in bad really bad. So I really hope that those who are writing things like, realize that in the Forum there are many, really many teenagers with raging hormones, they don't know what is right and what is wrong, because the adolescence is an age when one thinks little and do much, unfortunately.

Yes!
And you know writers around here are SO talented!
You know not EVERY youngster is bad here! Ritu, Alina, Simran, Shraddha, Hrideyy, Hira, Deepa, Blessy, Zara[though she turned 20 lately but SHE WAS A TEEN WHEN SHE STARTED WRITING AND I ADORE HER!:)]..these all are teens but they write magically! So please don't say all you people that we teens are mega-bad :P Yes we get moody sometimes but its just us..we will not do anything to hurt you guys intentionally :) Even the serial had flaws..right? Understand that every story has too! We are not professionals, we have to get our work checked for years and years and take a million criticisms to reach at that point.

They can do so many things to their stories..portray an Arnav, if they REALLY want to show an Arnav who is cruel at first...but for some reasons he was made that way, they should justify it completely. He should just stay quiet..and become protective of Khushi at times coz he loves her but can't voice his concerns coz of some deep-down ego he has from the past..but no, instead of that he makes his one and only motive to destroy her.

And once again, please don't pin-point to anyone..I understand some stories have been hurting people but maybe you are hurting them too right now by just using harsh words..explain that its not nice..not that these people are 'disgusting'. Dark writers..none of them are bad..they just chose to write such story for some reason..we can't stop them, we can just advice.
Edited by Shimmer_Vani - 13 years ago
Dee_J thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
👏 Finally the most needed discussion is taking place!
oKBSo thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
ATTENTION PLEASE

Listen to me some of you... And listen very carefully I hate to repeat myself but I am not bashing anyone. If we continuously ignore it our forum will be polluted. Tagging a 18+ above your post didn't give you liberty to glorify sex or rape.
Do you even know, what a girl go through when she raped no right, then how can you even confidently write about it. Does it haunt you, don't you feel guilty.
I know I am being unreasonably harsh and rude but why some of you are thinking that I am bashing anyone. You all are my family, I have practically no one outside this world.
We have child here under 18 here, at-least foe their sake stop this. Read this whole thread every writer and reader are fed up .

Respect writing, respect characters, write in limit then only you can become a good writer. Gaining 500 likes and 50 page comment is not important then to reserve women dignity.

I beg, I request please don't misunderstand me. I you want to hate me then you can. I am sorry I have hurt-ed anyone.

P.S: I am not regretting any of my words. Jai mata di

Sincerely
KBS


Edited by kajribarunsobti - 13 years ago
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ and neither are we regretting ours.. 😊 ...U have taken a noble step..and u have our full support! 😃
Dee_J thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Who said we are regretting? I am supporting this😊
Edited by dj_arshifan - 13 years ago
-.Pari.- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thankyou for this dear!!!

I completely agree with you!
7UM653T5LEBL7UCU thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
You have done the correct thing by making this post...and we are against only those writers who crosses their limit...and there is nothing wrong if we point out their mistakes. .right?

And I know our forum has excellent writers...their stories will touch our heart
But when I see one of these dark ff where arnav is shown in the worst way possible...it frustrates me...that's why I know that your post will make them think atleast two times..before they write another frustrating dark ff

So I support you fully dear
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
this discussion is sensible n much needed.
dont worry TM :)
Preet.Kc thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kajribarunsobti

ATTENTION PLEASE

Listen to me some of you... And listen very carefully I hate to repeat myself but I am not bashing anyone. If we continuously ignore it our forum will be polluted. Tagging a 18+ above your post didn't give you liberty to glorify sex or rape.
Do you even know, what a girl go through when she raped no right, then how can you even confidently write about it. Does it haunt you, don't you feel guilty.
I know I am being unreasonably harsh and rude but why some of you are thinking that I am bashing anyone. You all are my family, I have practically no one outside this world.
We have child here under 18 here, at-least foe their sake stop this. Read this whole thread every writer and reader are fed up .

Respect writing, respect characters, write in limit then only you can become a good writer. Gaining 500 likes and 50 page comment is important then to reserve women dignity.

I beg, I request please don't misunderstand me. I you want to hate me then you can. I am sorry I have hurt-ed anyone.

P.S: I am not regretting any of my words. Jai mata di

Sincerely
KBS



And i'm not regretting any of my words, what i said i really feel, and you will not believe but i had this discussion few times ago.
And what is hurting me is, how can they write how a girl feel when she go throuw something cruel like R***, come on we can't, because jiske saath yeh hota hai, sirf or sirf woh hee janta hai, ke uspe kya guzarti hai.
So it's my hunble request please stop writing about things that you don't know.
Preet.Kc thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Vani i didn't said that teens are bad, i will never say something like this, i said writers have responsibility towards teenagers, because in the age of between 11-15 maybe even 16, the teenagers tend to change and they modeled according to the things that lie ahead, so in the end if a teen "is bad" (a way to say) is not his all his fault, but you have to look at who he / she is inspired. I hope you got what i'm trying to say.
Anyway I'm not against teenagers, and then I don't know you but for me you are teenager till the age of 16 years, not after that, at least at my place it works in this way.
Edited by HK90 - 13 years ago

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 10 years ago

[NOCOPY] Salaam Namaste Friends! This is Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Creations Gallery #52 !! Congrats on completing Creations gallery #51 and

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".