ToIPK writers& readers *DT note: P74* solution p94- Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

736

Views

39.8k

Users

126

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

oKBSo thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Another thing

Ya, there is another thing I want to mention is, this concept is rising like fire, a 18 year khushi is a mistress of 27 year old married Arnav. He is married but still he forces himself upon her. He misunderstood her, raped her and left her with his child. After 5 years he repent and went in search off her. When he found her she looked at him with deer-caught-in-headlight expression. He pushed her to wall and she forgives him...happy ending. And then 500 likes, comment likes" OMG yapee they are one" "Thank god Khushi forgives him I was so worried"

In this above para do you find any humanity, or an image of good writer or reader. I and some other famous writers also write mature stuff, but we know our limit. We use blog, if want want.
Love making between a couple is beautiful thing, Why dirtying it by slang language.
Actually someone just PM me saying this not my business. I swear I will not mention your name but let me clear one thing, it is definitely my business. It is our forum damn it.

And ya supporters I love you all dammit!

Now LOVE
KBS

Preet.Kc thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I want to know who pmed you saying this? This is our business dammit, here all things in one way or another are related to us so it's our business.
Anyways you are absolutely right.
I just pm my whole buddy list, let's see who will come here and say what he/she think about this topic.
Oh yeah i love you too dammit, it seems i foud my brain 🤣
Edited by HK90 - 13 years ago
oKBSo thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: HK90

I want to know who pmed you saying this? This is our business dammit, here all things in one way or another are related to us so it's our business.

Anyways you are absolutely right.
I just pm my whole buddy list, let's see who will come here and say what he/she think about this topic.
Oh yeah i love you too dammit, it seems i foud my brain 🤣



*smirk*
mastermagician thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
KBS if its not Ur business then its not her business to PM u saying its not Ur business 😆
looks like ur post hit the spot which made her being very much aware of what's happening. now what's her problem?
can't that person accept facts then i would like to recite the slogan of the writers now a days. 'padna hain to padho'
Angel13 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Well i am not against writers who show ArShi making love or dark stories
There is a difference between dark and showing rape or abusing
I do read and even write mature stuffs but not into that much details
With some writers writing about rape or anything can turn it into awesome and beautiful twists and turns and do justice to it and I have read some of those stories
But Khushi forgiving a rape that easily is not possible i do not like it
But I do not hate those writers either
I read and write mature stuff yeah barely but I do write and even read about it
So to some point I agree with ur post
Edited by Angel13 - 13 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@mastermagician, pallavi right? well said dear 👍🏼
Dee_J thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
The person who PMed you saying its not your business definitely is NOT a woman, as most of the people in forum are females. I have even read dark stories like destroyed and it is the best example of what a dark story should be like. You will cry but you won't say it is disgusting. As I have said earlier, people need to understand the difference between disgust & dark!
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
It would have been better if that 'someone' came on this post saying whatever she said rather than PMing you!
We would have explained her then, why this matter is deffo our business!
mastermagician thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
@preet thank u! 😊

@bacchi people have mistaken the word 'dark' and 'disgusti' as they both start with a 'D'
Dee_J thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mastermagician

@preet thank u! 😊

@bacchi people have mistaken the word 'dark' and 'disgusti' as they both start with a 'D'

And not that, they enjoy it that's the worst part!

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 10 years ago

[NOCOPY] Salaam Namaste Friends! This is Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Creations Gallery #52 !! Congrats on completing Creations gallery #51 and

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".