Frequent Posters

-.Pari.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thankyou for this dear!!!

I completely agree with you!
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
You have done the correct thing by making this post...and we are against only those writers who crosses their limit...and there is nothing wrong if we point out their mistakes. .right?

And I know our forum has excellent writers...their stories will touch our heart
But when I see one of these dark ff where arnav is shown in the worst way possible...it frustrates me...that's why I know that your post will make them   think atleast two times..before they write another frustrating dark ff

So I support you fully dear
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this discussion is sensible n much needed.
dont worry TM :)
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kajribarunsobti

ATTENTION PLEASE

Listen to me some of you... And listen very carefully I hate to repeat myself but I am not bashing anyone. If we continuously ignore it our forum will be polluted. Tagging a 18+ above your post didn't give you liberty to glorify sex or rape.
Do you even know, what a girl go through when she raped no right, then how can you even confidently write about it. Does it haunt you, don't you feel guilty.
I know I am being unreasonably harsh and rude but why some of you are thinking that I am bashing anyone. You all are my family, I have practically no one outside this world.
We have child here under 18 here, at-least foe their sake stop this. Read this whole thread every writer and reader are fed up .

Respect writing, respect characters, write in limit then only you can become a good writer. Gaining 500 likes and 50 page comment is important then to reserve women dignity.

I beg, I request please don't misunderstand me. I you want to hate me then you can. I am sorry I have hurt-ed anyone.

P.S: I am not regretting any of my words. Jai mata di

Sincerely
KBS

And i'm not regretting any of my words, what i said i really feel, and you will not believe but i had this discussion few times ago.
And what is hurting me is, how can they write how a girl feel when she go throuw something cruel like R***, come on we can't, because jiske saath yeh hota hai, sirf or sirf woh hee janta hai, ke uspe kya guzarti hai. 
So it's my hunble request please stop writing about things that you don't know.
Preet.Kc thumbnail
@ Vani i didn't said that teens are bad, i will never say something like this, i said writers have responsibility towards teenagers, because in the age of between 11-15 maybe even 16, the teenagers tend to change and they modeled according to the things that lie ahead, so in the end if a teen "is bad" (a way to say) is not his all his fault, but you have to look at who he / she is inspired. I hope you got what i'm trying to say. 
Anyway I'm not against teenagers, and then I don't know you but for me you are teenager till the age of 16 years, not after that, at least at my place it works in this way. 
Edited by HK90 - 10 years ago
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Another thing

Ya, there is another thing I want to mention is, this concept is rising like fire, a 18 year khushi is a mistress of 27 year old married Arnav. He is married but still he forces himself upon her. He misunderstood her, raped her and left her with his child. After 5 years he repent and went in search off her. When he found her she looked at him with deer-caught-in-headlight expression. He pushed her to wall and she forgives him...happy ending. And then 500 likes, comment likes" OMG  yapee they are one" "Thank god Khushi forgives him I was so worried"

In this above para do you find any humanity, or an image of good writer or reader. I and some other famous writers also write mature stuff, but we know our limit. We use blog, if want want.
Love making between a couple is beautiful thing, Why dirtying it by slang language.
Actually someone just PM me saying this not my business. I swear I will not mention your name but let me clear one thing, it is definitely my business. It is our forum damn it.

And ya supporters I love you all dammit!

Now LOVE
KBS 

Preet.Kc thumbnail
I want to know who pmed you saying this? This is our business dammit, here all things  in one way or another are related to us so it's our business. 
Anyways you are absolutely right. 
I just pm my whole buddy list, let's see who will come here and say what he/she think about this topic. 
Oh yeah i love you too dammit, it seems i foud my brain ðŸ¤£
Edited by HK90 - 10 years ago
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HK90

I want to know who pmed you saying this? This is our business dammit, here all things  in one way or another are related to us so it's our business. 

Anyways you are absolutely right. 
I just pm my whole buddy list, let's see who will come here and say what he/she think about this topic. 
Oh yeah i love you too dammit, it seems i foud my brain ðŸ¤£

*smirk*
mastermagician thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
KBS if its not Ur business then its not her business to PM u saying its not Ur business 😆
looks like ur post hit the spot which made her being very much aware of what's happening. now what's her problem?
can't that person accept facts then i would like to recite the slogan of the writers now a days. 'padna hain to padho'
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Well i am not against writers who show ArShi making love or dark stories
There is a difference between dark and showing rape or abusing
I do read and even write mature stuffs but not into that much details
With some writers writing about rape or anything can turn it into awesome and beautiful twists and turns and do justice to it and I have read some of those stories
But Khushi forgiving a rape that easily is not possible i do not like it
But I do not hate those writers either
I read and write mature stuff yeah barely but I do write and even read about it
So to some point I agree with ur post Edited by Angel13 - 10 years ago