Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Alina.

@Berryblush07 aka Ayesha: refresh. I've updated my post. 😆

ji yes! Alina ji! 😆 😆
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This post SHOULD be stickied! The Members SHOULD know the difference between dark & disgust.
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dj_arshifan

This post SHOULD be stickied! The Members SHOULD know the difference between dark & disgust.

I agree!
Mithikush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u completely
👍🏼
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved what you said.
 My favorite pass time is reading Arshi ff and discussing IPK. I've been following more than 40 FFs. but so far i read I didn't came across such s tory. Thank God the my writer friends have the ethics and values. But of course any such story won't be acceptable for me which is immoral and unethical.
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok I always stand for the fact that a writer must be given freedom to express his/her views...The story or plot is the writer's brain child may be he/she borrow the characters frm the show...still the story is the writer's...We readers always have the option to avoid or ignore such stories which we find is not very digestible and worthy...

on side note yes I too not follower of  doormat woman.I always feel that a woman must fight for her rights and should stand up against wrong...No one will give anything to u but one must fight for that rights...
chulbuli94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kajri~~~

Well said     
It's the voice of my own heart~~

ASR was not even a Casanova  or a womaniser in IPKKND ~~~
but it's a favourite trend in the forum to present him like that ~~
& our very own KKG has no self respect and go all gaga over 
                                HOT & SEXY ASR

I m fed up~~~

I m happy that u take the initiative (I wonder if my harsh comments r behind it)!!!!

Love u for this post !!!!
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rini_kat

Ok I always stand for the fact that a writer must be given freedom to express his/her views...The story or plot is the writer's brain child may be he/she borrow the characters frm the show...still the story is the writer's...We readers always have the option to avoid or ignore such stories which we find is not very digestible and worthy...

For example we can't ban E L James for writing such erotic stuffs in her books...But we have option of avoiding it or not reading it...

on side note yes I too not follower of  doormat woman.I always feel that a woman must fight for her rights and should stand up against wrong...No one will give anything to u but one must fight for that rights...

oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

writer PM this post to your reader also, and reader to their buddies
i_luv_arshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well said yaar. I read one chapter of one such dark story n now whenever i see the word dark, i choose not to read it