Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: HK90

your words have point, Mohit, trash the stories from IF and in this way IF will be a safe place (just in a manner to say) 

@ Tabby okay dear we will find for sure, if we started this isse pura karke hi daam le gaye ðŸ˜‰

n if mods agrree then i dont think that evryone will be unaware of the blog
koi toh hoga jise us writer k blog ka pta hoga
n if mods come to k9 tht even after trashing from IF he/she is blogging such wrk they shud directly inc his/her WL to 40% or as they wish

but its only upto mods
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
you know i became against this when i found a particular story, someone suddenly started writing dark ffs and now writing even more dark and with a rape scene written, you will not believe but for few hours i was feeling like pucking at any moment, and i was shivering, how can a girl write this, i mean how don't they feel ashamed, what is this happens to someone who is close to them? i really want to know if they will write about this again 
Barun_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

you know i became against this when i found a particular story, someone suddenly started writing dark ffs and now writing even more dark and with a rape scene written, you will not believe but for few hours i was feeling like pucking at any moment, and i was shivering, how can a girl write this, i mean how don't they feel ashamed, what is this happens to someone who is close to them? i really want to know if they will write about this again 

yeah n i hate it when writers glorify rape...😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
Edited by Barun_Addict - 10 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail

Originally posted by: india094

but what more can we do??
there has to be something which will make them stop to this...
or we can just a stand and tell the writer if we meet such story...
but dont know if it is good idea...

but standing the write will be against IF right as IF is a freedom place, well we can come up with some solutions and point out what a story shoul have to get repoted and then tell this to the DTs and i hope they would have good sense and ponder on it. 

---Sonia--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

one time I started to cry when I read a story because I felt so bad and so angry at Arnav
I never read that story again...
Preet.Kc thumbnail

Originally posted by: mastermagician

So im actually surprised that there ARE women supporting a man forcing himself on a women rather than being a strong support for a woman! amazing! now i know why in reality there are such disgusting stuff happening out there!

My moms says ek aurat hi dusri aurat ki sabse bhari dusham hoti hai (not always, but in a lot of cases) 
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
STOP
We Have Solutions.

1. Don't report directly, first talk to the writer, try to understand his/her view. Then if you find their explantion stupid, make them understand your point. And If they still do that then report.

2. Write as much as mature content needed for your story, but don't cross your limit, respect IF, and every member's emotion.

3. Don't forget your root,  and if you are a woman then think like her.

4. As per blogs, writer have to use it to write mature stuffs, as IF rule we are not allowed to describe more then a kiss that to on face. So blogs are OK. But here also, writing in blogs doesn't mean to leave you reality and humanity behind.

5. Don't bash any writer, because it will hurt their emotion as I said first try to understand their point. It will be better.

6. Don't turn Dark stories into dirt stories, keep your imaginations in check.

7. Don't report about any post just to take revenge from any writer {including me, yaar main comedy likhti hu mujshe chor dena😆}

8. I love you all, yahi solution hai, We all are family, so stop fighting OK.

Jai devi maiyya

LOVE
KBS
---Sonia--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

but standing the write will be against IF right as IF is a freedom place, well we can come up with some solutions and point out what a story shoul have to get repoted and then tell this to the DTs and i hope they would have good sense and ponder on it. 

I think we should pm mods or talk to mods and found out there is a solution
only they can help now

mastermagician thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

My moms says ek aurat hi dusri aurat ki sabse bhari dusham hoti hai (not always, but in a lot of cases) 

Your mom is right Preet
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kajribarunsobti

STOP
We Have Solutions.

1. Don't report directly, first talk to the writer, try to understand his/her view. Then if you find their explantion stupid, make them understand your point. And If they still do that then report.

2. Write as much as mature content needed for your story, but don't cross your limit, respect IF, and every member's emotion.

3. Don't forget your root,  and if you are a woman then think like her.

4. As per blogs, writer have to use it to write mature stuffs, as IF rule we are not allowed to describe more then a kiss that to on face. So blogs are OK. But here also, writing in blogs doesn't mean to leave you reality and humanity behind.

5. Don't bash any writer, because it will hurt their emotion as I said first try to understand their point. It will be better.

6. Don't turn Dark stories into dirt stories, keep your imaginations in check.

7. Don't report about any post just to take revenge from any writer {including me, yaar main comedy likhti hu mujshe chor dena😆}

8. I love you all, yahi solution hai, We all are family, so stop fighting OK.

Jai devi maiyya

LOVE
KBS