ToIPK writers& readers *DT note: P74* solution p94- Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

736

Views

39.8k

Users

126

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

TabbyJ. thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: YYOF2T4FWK3E4VQR

Kahi tu meri baat toh nahi kar rahi Tabby ki bacchi?

I made Khushi and Arnav's friendship too stupid in best friend by the time! :( :P but people still love it..like..hell..I can't even tell you..toh you see I don't know if I am crossing my lines. Sometimes writers are not at fault. :P


Nahi meri jaan!
We r talking about a completely diff arnav than the one in best friend!
We wud never let u cross the line!
U know I wud always inform u!!
Relax!!
archa2810 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't have words to appreciate what good u have done to me... I have read mature content by many writers very few of them held some decency... I generally have to skip the mature content part because being a girl, it becomes quite embarrassing to read all that at times... Not every writer is capable of handling the mature stuff with the required level of decency n generally the terminology used it quite unbearable... I hope people will consider this thing after reading ur post n the stories henceforth will contain the humanity it should have... Arnav n khushi r the charactrrs which speak of love, passion, pain, intimacy but there has always been an innocence n a certain level of respect in whatever they share... Even being married, arnav didn't touch khushi in an indecent way... N when he did move ahead to physicality, then despite of the problems regarding their past, he took the responsibilty of his actions n married her, leaving behind all the doubts... That is the ASR we love... N i don't want to see that image tarnished


M a very optimistic person... That is why whenever i comment on any such posts, i look for the positives in the situation... But sometimes words fail me when there is nothing else in the post except explicit content... Iy's a bit disturbing but u have to bear with it as whatever the post is is the writer's disretion...


Sorry if i offended anyone
NVLUMJZD2KVOTJ3C thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: TabbyJ.


Nahi meri jaan!
We r talking about a completely diff arnav than the one in best friend!
We wud never let u cross the line!
U know I wud always inform u!!
Relax!!

Rofl thanks :)
Edited by Shimmer_Vani - 13 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
I can't read anything dark...especially when it comes to Arshi...I start crying n then I sulk for days...so that's y I don't read any ff or ss unless its complete n positive...I read the ending first or let my sister read n then she passes it to me...

I apologize to all the writers...I'm sorry I can't read such stories...I know it's so hard to think n put it in words...but I can't take it...my stories have mu's but for a short time only...
oKBSo thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys Please focus

We are discussing a serious issue, and I request others not bring any other story or author name here. And ya there is another issue, some peeps are asking me that Am I going to stop writing mature? So, for their answer ... NO I will not because I write it as it should be.

There is another topic I just read here, that if Arnav can be used why can't Khushi. I am totally agree, why Khushi always have to be virgin, only because she is a woman, it is ridiculous. What in future I decide to write something on KHUSHI RAPING ARNAV a Dark FF😳, will I please get 500 likes. No right because you all will kick me out for such a weird topic. But then if Arnav rapes her you all will give your precious 500 likes. Am I right. I am not here to criticize anyone please don't go out of the topic.

P.S: It's a serious topic I request you all to focus, bring out another serious matter if you want to discuss but please, no author good or bad should be included.

Love you all for supporting ... we rock😃

LOVE
KBS
oKBSo thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mz.brar

Even when a story isn't dark and sex between two party's is mutual, the maturity of the author can make or brake a scene. I've read story's where authors have referred to a vagina as a "thing" or "OMG she saw his "thing" LOL*stupid smiley face*"

I'm mean really?! have you forgot that little thing called a dictionary! If you can't refer to a body part according to its proper name, chances are you shouldn't be writing about mature topics.

Also put some research into your work(no I'm not talking about sex), what ever the topic maybe; pregnancy(I've seen this one blundered up a thousand times), prostitution, domestic abuse,child harassment.
Most authors mean well, but poor execution(which I will sit though if the writer has their facts straight) and lack of research is what derails a good story.



I totally agree
oKBSo thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -RabbaVe-

I totally agree! this is what im running away from since past many days. and Cz of such concepts i stoped reading many suggested stories. whats such need of writting stories that has to show the lead as the actual villan :S Arnav was arrogant, short tempered but was never an evil!! and thats what all of us know.. so whats the need of ruining that Character cause as a reader in the end however they patch up but i'll always rmmbr that grey side of the chracter and that keeps haunting!! We all writers here are writting ffs not our own novels! & what does ff mean.. fanfiction right? means we type what v wanted to see but couldnt and share it wid other fans or can say that we try to discover and try to potray the 'what ifs' that the show leaves in our minds.. so my question that only those writers can answer (if they are visiting othis thread so) is, Did they wished to see a beast in our arnav? did they really wished to see such ill track in our ArShi's lives? -.- Do they really think that its justified to write such things which gives nothing but a higher number of writers and at the end leaves a bad mark at the reader's mind?
*Applause* KBS for taking the step. :) and yes.. guys you can say im clearly against such stories but not the writers. :)
-KR



Ya thats my point too
oKBSo thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mz.brar


I'm trying to be serious here young lady!



We have to be serious
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This has oddly enough been going through my mind all day. I was talking to a friend and I finally came to terms that I agree with the TM.

I know I made a comment earlier saying that writing gives us this freedom of writing what we like but after a lot of thought...I can agree and say that some of the stories out there really are too much. I feel like we look over all the times Arnav is mean to Khushi in the stories because all we care about is that they are together in the end. When we see Arnav realizing his love and start being nice to her, we forget what he did before.

I'm writing a story right now where Arnav can be a rude person but he's never yet said anything offensive to Khushi. But in any way, my story is not dark but it is set in a completely different setting that most stories so I won't get too much into that. I personally cannot handle writing such negativity in a character for very long so I don't. haha.

I just wanted to make this post saying that I kinda take my word back from earlier. Of course there is ALWAYS the option of not reading a story (and especially not leaving a nasty comment) but yeah for the most part...it would be great if Arnav could stop acting like an ass to Khushi in some stories.

wow. That was long. ^^ lol. Ok I'm done! 😃
oKBSo thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mastermagician

KBS! Im on a rampage! 😆


😉

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 10 years ago

[NOCOPY] Salaam Namaste Friends! This is Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Creations Gallery #52 !! Congrats on completing Creations gallery #51 and

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".