Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Angeena

This is a good article.

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/angry-young-men-of-indian-television-from-one-generation-to-another-generation/

The paragraph of RK. 👏

Look who made it to the list of iconic characters twice and that too at the young age of 25! Way to go VD!🥳👏⭐️

Have to say I loved every single character mentioned in there! Only one I don't follow is QH, and from what I saw I like Zoya more than Asad! That's a 1st for me! 
Edited by amrithas - 11 years ago
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrithas

Personally I have to agree with Shri on this that DD is a lazy actress spontaneous and talented no doubt, but lazy bcoz of that and does not bother enough to act differently as per situations and persons she is interacting with! That drawback is being played on by the director and team for pleasing the Sulbala crowd too! 

VD on the other hand, works hard to make his interaction with each character in the show unique and different, which is why he creates chemistry with everyone! I really liked his first scene with Sultan, when he was drunk and if the makers hadn't messed up with their equation so much, Rishtan too would have been a treat to watch! The only hope left is they make some good scenes n back up story for Sultan and RK connection, now that he is here to stay! I can guarantee, that in the current vein the show is going to be unbearable even if the wedding happens! 

Sorry for quoting multiple posts.. But agree with all of the above..
I like DD in the light hearted scenes like yesterday's.. i feel she does the playfulness the best..
She falls short in nuances..
like amritha, even i  had liked the firast rk-sultan scene a lot.. infact rk-sultan scenes are more bearable than sultan-madhu... the equation is clear in rk-anybody scenes..
wtih madhu-anybody i am confused with what the equation is supposed to be.. am i supposed to think the 2 and a half men family is the most important thing in the world for her?? no right? so why does her acting reflect that?
it was a relief that she seemed to forget that stupid family once she reconciled with RK.. but i am waiting and waiting for her to set sultan right and remind him of his boundaries but i dont thnk that will ever happen..

i agree on VD interaction with each character being unique.. i am repeating myself.. but despite everything i really really like rk-dips and VD-SM chemistry... whatever scene it is.. even if i am seeing it for the first time.. i feel the way those 2 interact. its very evident that there is a history between those 2 but present dynamics are also clear that he hates her.. but ya.. i always see that those 2 know each other very well.. i can understand why some die hard rishbala fans cant stand rk-dips.. i feel VD-SM bring it out very well.. Do u see the same? that is why i enjoy rk-dips scenes.. sultan-madhu connection is FORCED.. and both the actors give bad performances with each other...
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Colors are doing a lack luster job in promoting this wedding. I remember, Shiv-Anandi wedding was so well promoted, that even I got tempted to check out few episodes, and I did check out 4-5 episodes. And at that time, I was not even on IF, and IPK was the only hindi show I was following. 

Why such a sautela vyawhaar to Madhubala? 
minu_8 thumbnail

Look who made it to the list of iconic characters twice and that too at the young age of 25! Way to go VD!🥳👏⭐️

Have to say I loved every single character mentioned in there! Only one I don't follow is QH, and from what I saw I like Zoya more than Asad! That's a 1st for me! 

Thanks for the article amritha.. i skimmed through some of the other characters i lked like pratham and sujal.. but didnt read every line.. read RK's fully..
am i wrong or did the writer write most glowingly for RK? i felt so..
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@minu

True.

SM-VD are too good. As you said they were lovers once and from the first scene itself when Dipali calls out RK and he knows without looking who it is .. is was obvious that there was something there but now for whatever reason RK hates her. That was brilliant acting from both of them.

VD gives a different expression and a different stance with every character. He calls Padmini and Radhaji both "Maa" and yet there is a certain way to it which marks a change in feeling and emotions. It is all to obvious who is actually "Maa" for him.

With DD I see the same expression for Radhaji and Padmini, Sultan and RK.
minu_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

Colors are doing a lack luster job in promoting this wedding. I remember, Shiv-Anandi wedding was so well promoted, that even I got tempted to check out few episodes, and I did check out 4-5 episodes. And at that time, I was not even on IF, and IPK was the only hindi show I was following. 

Why such a sautela vyawhaar to Madhubala? 

I know Ana.. i think suspense of will they wont they was a very bad move.. audience should ahve been sure they will get married then they would have enjoyed to see how these 2 will thwart all the obstacles.. but with the recent negativity most of the viewers are leaning towards wedding wont happen... stupid ph and channel..

btw.. read ur post on consummation. so the final decision was in favor of GH???
ST thought they haev already done?? 😲 which episode did he watch that we missed?? 😆
Angeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

Thanks for the article amritha.. i skimmed through some of the other characters i lked like pratham and sujal.. but didnt read every line.. read RK's fully..
am i wrong or did the writer write most glowingly for RK? i felt so..

I felt the same. Especially that "hate to love him but still love to hate him and yet you love him."

And I think the author has made it obvious with that line on "Hero Aura" who they are supporting.
Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago
minu_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angeena

@minu

True.

SM-VD are too good. As you said they were lovers once and from the first scene itself when Dipali calls out RK and he knows without looking who it is .. is was obvious that there was something there but now for whatever reason RK hates her. That was brilliant acting from both of them.

VD gives a different expression and a different stance with every character. He calls Padmini and Radhaji both "Maa" and yet there is a certain way to it which marks a change in feeling and emotions. It is all to obvious who is actually "Maa" for him.

With DD I see the same expression for Radhaji and Padmini, Sultan and RK.

Bang on Mridu!!!!!

@bold 🤣🤣🤣.. i swear. somebody should correct her yaar. whats the director doing
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u Minu, VD- SM are awesome, bcoz frankly they are the best actors in the show currently!
DD-AR, do not work bcoz one over performs while the other under performs, not to mention their forced interactions, unlike RK-Dips who have a past connection which is evident! But the lines between the past and present have been drawn well too, with VD making attention to the nuances and yet displaying brilliant chemistry with Dips! And SM is to be given her due for it too! 

I don't understand why the makers don't see the obvious! RK's character was not built in a day, much like Rome was not, then how do they accept Sultan can be accepted just like that! For RK, they slowly built up his character and his relation to other family members with proper backing! 
Whereas Dolphin Bhai n hi family just jumped onto screen and wants to be accepted into our hearts overnight!😕 Now things have gone south, so much that only a connection to RK can save him now! They are doing the smart thing and their last play by introducing his mother, who has a past connection to RK & family! Proves who is the real focus of the show! 
Angeena thumbnail

I don't understand why the makers don't see the obvious! RK's character was not built in a day, much like Rome was not, then how do they accept Sultan can be accepted just like that! For RK, they slowly built up his character and his relation to other family members with proper backing! 

Whereas Dolphin Bhai n hi family just jumped onto screen and wants to be accepted into our hearts overnight!😕 Now things have gone south, so much that only a connection to RK can save him now! They are doing the smart thing and their last play by introducing his mother, who has a past connection to RK & family! Proves who is the real focus of the show! 

About the dolphin .. they did try to show his interactions with Aryan and Kaka when he has still not into Madhu .. back when Bhujang was still after him. Even during that sharaad of his wife he was stern with Aryan.

But he changed so swiftly into loving daddy, bindi rolls mode that it went haywire.