Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Angeena

Who is detergent? And which is this horrible thread?

Here lies ur answer Mridu

Go get riled up! 
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amritha,

May be you all are right about DD/,Madhu's misplaced emotions. I guess I have learned to delude myself,for the sake of my own sanity and peace of mind. 😃 

And yeah, I was pretty sure that they had kissed during the farm house confession. 😆 

Mridzy,

Here is the link to that post. 

Edited by Ananya05 - 10 years ago
amrithas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angeena

I had asked this a long time back in the Forbidden Forest CC. Is DD unaware that her expressions are the same, or is the director doing this on purpose.

Personally I have to agree with Shri on this that DD is a lazy actress spontaneous and talented no doubt, but lazy bcoz of that and does not bother enough to act differently as per situations and persons she is interacting with! That drawback is being played on by the director and team for pleasing the Sulbala crowd too! 

VD on the other hand, works hard to make his interaction with each character in the show unique and different, which is why he creates chemistry with everyone! I really liked his first scene with Sultan, when he was drunk and if the makers hadn't messed up with their equation so much, Rishtan too would have been a treat to watch! The only hope left is they make some good scenes n back up story for Sultan and RK connection, now that he is here to stay! I can guarantee, that in the current vein the show is going to be unbearable even if the wedding happens! 
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

As much as I don't like the RK - Balraj - Bhujang comparison, I was not too riled up because I didn't like that pic of RK at all.. He really looked a bit like Bhujang in that pic. So horrible.

And as for "SulBala" - 
Ananya05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrithas

[

Personally I have to agree with Shri on this that DD is a lazy actress spontaneous and talented no doubt, but lazy bcoz of that and does not bother enough to act differently as per situations and persons she is interacting with! That drawback is being played on by the director and team for pleasing the Sulbala crowd too! 

VD on the other hand, works hard to make his interaction with each character in the show unique and different, which is why he creates chemistry with everyone! I really liked his first scene with Sultan, when he was drunk and if the makers hadn't messed up with their equation so much, Rishtan too would have been a treat to watch! The only hope left is they make some good scenes n back up story for Sultan and RK connection, now that he is here to stay! I can guarantee, that in the current vein the show is going to be unbearable even if the wedding happens! 

In the wake of DDs limited availability, they really need a strong Rishtaan track, and this wedding is just a way to make things balanced for Rishbala equation, so that DD isn't stressed out focus shifts to some family drama,

But then have to say, until DD is engaged in JDJ, VD has a huge burden of carrying the show on his shoulders. We are very well aware of ARs non-existent acting skills and horrible screen presence. 
Ananya05 thumbnail
Btw, do any of you follow any beauty pageants? I used to, until sometime back. Then I came here and lost track of it. 😆
Angeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

Btw, do any of you follow any beauty pageants? I used to, until sometime back. Then I came here and lost track of it. 😆

As a kid yes .. but once I came into the 7th/8th standard I stopped
amrithas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

I used to long back, not any more! 
Angeena thumbnail
This is a good article.

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/angry-young-men-of-indian-television-from-one-generation-to-another-generation/

The paragraph of RK. 👏
Edited by Angeena - 10 years ago
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi girls... thanks for your wishes.. but my son is one lazy baby.. he doesnt keep trying again and again once he learns something new 😆 so now saw him sit only once.. he hasnt bothered to sit again