Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Btw, that comparison post on Sultan and RK by detergent did manage to rile me up today. Usually I am able to ignore such dumb antics. But today the woman got onto my nerves with that ridiculous post. 

Congrats Minu πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 
Edited by Ananya05 - 11 years ago
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

Btw, that comparison post on Sultan and RK by detergent did manage to rile me up today. Usually I am able to ignore such dumb antics. But today the woman got onto my nerves with that ridiculous post. 

Congrats Minu πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

Dont remind me of that post! As if its the most natural thing for Madhu to run into Sultan's arms n that too IN RK's Bedroom🀒! If i start I'l can't stop on degrading Madhu like that, even under distress! 
Edited by amrithas - 11 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrithas

Dont remind me of that post! As if its the most natural thing for Madhu to run into Sultan's arms n that too IN RK's Bedroom🀒! If i start I'l can't stop on degrading Madhu like that, even under distress! 

You read it? They bashed RK so horribly. πŸ€’ 

Why are we all getting so angry on Madhu? Haven't we witnessed a similar scene between RK and Deepali, after RKs nighmare, where they both actually hug each other. If we can give RK a free pass in his hysteria, let us at least wait until we watch the actual scene for Madhu. 
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

i m really mad at the precap.. why is she being so touchy?????????

My brother changed the channel as soon as the show was over without letting me see the precap. I was mad at him saying I wanted to see what's next so he changed back but the precap was over. I forgot that it has not yet been aired in the normal channel so I could see it there. I was in a huff. And then when I realized what was shown in the precap via forum. I hugged him and he was asked "what?". I said "nothing". And he said "Madhubala dekh ke paagal ho gayi hai".
amrithas thumbnail
Ana, I think the reason why RK got a free pass for hugging Dips, thought it was disgusting was bcoz VD did a good job in convincing us that he was really distressed and not in his senses! As for DD, in similar scenes just manage to irk the hell out of me! I had mentioned this long time back, too when she was distressed over RK being in hospital after Balraj fiasco! I find her acting very unconvincing and irritating when she is supposed to be distressed, similar with he look of disgust, shock or whatever it is when she hears something unexpected! I did not wan to vent out about DD personally after yesterday's precap, bcoz its just my personal opinion on the matter! Even more than Sultan's inappropriate behaviour and unwelcome presence, I hate it when the team makes DD act like that knowing full well how it appears on screen! So there I said it!  Edited by amrithas - 11 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail
I read the discussion about Rishbala consummation in EDT. The sources say that RS, Mukta Dhond and Shivani Shah were inclined to show Rishbala consummation before marriage but GH wants to show it only after marriage and ST is under the impression that viewers think the consummation has already happened. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Angeena thumbnail
Who is detergent? And which is this horrible thread?
amrithas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

I read the discussion about Rishbala consummation in EDT. The sources say that RS, Mukta Dhond and Shivani Shah were inclined to show Rishbala consummation before marriage but GH wants to show it only after marriage and ST is under the impression that viewers think the consummation has already happened. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What a lot of confusion over a consummation scene! I am still not clear abt what happened on the night they got drunk! Much like their first kiss, the question still lingers did it happen, did it not happen, did we miss something and then during the unwedding RK confirms it happened! Same way, some day we'll get to know jab bacha ho jayega, that they had consummated once upon  a time! πŸ˜†
Angeena thumbnail

Ana, I think the reason why RK got a free pass for hugging Dips, thought it was disgusting was bcoz VD did a good job in convincing us that he was really distressed and not in his senses! As for DD, in similar scenes just manage to irk the hell out of me! I had mentioned this long time back, too when she was distressed over RK being in hospital after Balraj fiasco! I find her acting very unconvincing and irritating when she is supposed to be distressed, similar with he look of disgust, shock or whatever it is when she hears something unexpected! I did not wan to vent out about DD personally after yesterday's precap, bcoz its just my personal opinion on the matter! Even more than Sultan's inappropriate behaviour and unwelcome presence, I hate it when the team makes DD act like that knowing full well how it appears on screen! So there I said it! 

I had asked this a long time back in the Forbidden Forest CC. Is DD unaware that her expressions are the same, or is the director doing this on purpose.
Angeena thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What a lot of confusion over a consummation scene! I am still not clear abt what happened on the night they got drunk! Much like their first kiss, the question still lingers did it happen, did it not happen, did we miss something and then during the unwedding RK confirms it happened! Same way, some day we'll get to know jab bacha ho jayega, that they had consummated once upon  a time! πŸ˜†

I was sure that they had kissed. And I am sure that they have not consummated.