Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: samin6

Episode 127-128

Lost love really hurts sometimes to an extent that it can overshadow the happiness of every other incident around.  Starting with the two prospective brides- Lavanya and Khushi. Both of them are smart, both are going to get married to a person who is very similar to them- with someone who would be the one whom they would chose with brain, both were nice, both gave preference to other people, both were beautiful, both cared for their prospective groom. According to Anjali both should be happy.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Second the two prospective grooms. They both have manipulated into getting engaged to the person whom they want and on top have a second person in the background too who loves them. They are both not acting honestly with the persons whom they supposedly are getting into a lifelong relationship and still do not see its implication and so should be happyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Third at Lavanya and Shyam. They really got what they wanted- Arnav and Khushi as a fiance. They even changed themselves to such a degree that it went beyond recognition. La from a professional working women to someone who was fully domesticated and Shyam from a caring person who had saved a girl in distress whom he had not even seen to a person who had tried to kill a person. After so many changes they did get engaged also were not the people who had forced the engagement- Khushi and Shyam's was instigated by Buaji and Lavanya and Arnav's by Nani. So they really should be happy- however La is not because of Arnav's frequent tantrums and Shyam when Khushi is not giving him any value.

Finally looking at Arnav and Khushi.  They got engaged to make everyone in family happy.  Khushi was visibly anticipating happiness with Shyam and Arnav with Lavanya. They made possibly a good choice too if retrospectively thinking. La was modern as Arnav wanted as a partner and Shyam was sweet spoken as Khushi wanted in a partner.

However whenever I saw the episodes- was remembering what Anjali said after Shyam left- "Ye saab Kya ho geya, Kal tak to saabthik tha, Hame kya hogeya, hum dono ko kyaho geya, Pehle saab kitna khush rehte thain, Toh aap kya ho geya Sab itna udas kyon hain, Woh hasi ki guunjh kaha geyi, Pata nehi kiski waja se yeh sab ho rehi hain, Bata nehi kiski nazar lag geyi hamare parivaar ko. Know that Arnav rarely does smile- however this is Khushi whom we have seen to be happy after a heartbreak and there she was not smiling, a Khushi who spoke incessantly could not say a word without making us all cry.

Excellent points samin ,yes it was Khushi who was not laughing and Arnav while giving her saree"tum eil smile bhi nahin de saktin.." was evident here what Anjali said 

In the midst of all this sorrow saw a love which in the middle of all pain and loss was shining and the loss of that shining lamp seemed so much that all the supposed happiness were overshadowed.

-Arnav : Loving overshadowed all surroundings and emotions

- he asked Khushi- Meri sagai ho ya na ho- kal ho ya ek saal baad ho tumhe kya Faraq padta hain. He wanted assurance- that her beloved would not feel betrayed by him getting engaged.

-He did what the person he loved wanted- postpone his engagement.

-Asked Khushi after giving her the duty of arranging his engagement to Khushi- Hope tumhe Koyi faraq nehi padta.

- Told Khushi- Tumhe kya faraq padta hain by his presence- when Khushi was astonished seeing him coming from office

-Did not chose the ring which Khushi has chosen for his engagement- how was he going to see a ring Khushi liked everyday on someone else

-Wanted to give Khushi all the jewelry she wanted but did not because did not want to hurt her self respect.

- Gave Lavanya the set which Khushi had liked, because Khushi thought Lavanya was going to be her substitute, and Arnav loved giving.

-He moved towards Khushi forgetting his surroundings when he saw the person he loved dressed in a beautiful lehenga.

However in the midst of doing all things according to someone whom he loved, as she wished Khushi was hurt, Khushi was in pain, Khushi had her heart broken  when he said

Maine tumhare pasand ka set Lavanya ko de diya- hope tumhe Koyi faraq nehi pad raha hain. This line always stung- no matter how many times I listen I do not develop resistance.

- Khushi : It seemed to me a girl who had total control of every situation around her, however can love really be controlled. There was our Khushi who always thought of everyone- loved everyone was feeling hurt and jealousy. There was a Khushi who

- Because she loved Arnav ' wanted him to be happy with the person he chose- Anjali, wanted him not to act  irrationally after being hurt because she was getting engaged. So when Arnav came to her and asked him- Does it matter when I get married- she said no, because she wanted him to move on.

-She loved him so she could not complete the word- sagai for a few times speaking about it with him-  how could she pronounce the word which would mark her beloved to someone else.

-She loved him so when Arnav took her hand infront of others ' she told him what are you doing- because love is not something to display.

She loved him so she chose what she thought he would like- for his engagement, his ring and overlooking his engagement- without asking anything in return, not the necklace she liked and not even the lehenga in what she looked ethereal, because after all love does not come with a price tag for her.

She loved him so she continued in the dream of him and did not once say a word about her love for him to destroy his perfect world when he was repeatedly taunting him to expose it by telling her- Maine tumhare pasand ka set Lavanya ko de diya, hope tumhe Koyi Faraq nehi padta or when he made her the caretaker of his engagement, or even when he told her- " Gift nehi to tip samajh ke rakhlo."

So of course it does make a difference- Faraq padta hain, even for us, because when love is lost everyhappiness seems to just vanish, and after all does loving follow a set of rules?

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Nice pondering thoughts samin.Loved underlined and bold.They both love each other and no question about it but he can't move on without her even though he started this chain reaction by :koi matlab nahin"..She wants him to be happy but she can't herself and yes for her Price tag has no meaning ,for her LOVE is priceless?Har cheez paison se nahin kharidi ja sakti"...
She is a woman of feelings and gestures,small things make difference for her ...

Arnav wants her to snap[my POV] so he can regain the control of everything...
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Arshihamesha
thanks for reading my 135.
I always love to read your comments.

same here sohara as life taught me a lot and one of these things fit in your words as you said...indeed life is not for ppl like Khushi if they don't get ppl like Arnav in their life.in any shape doesn't matter.
though I haven't experienced enough, but by watching my parents and the people around I already came to know about the brutal truth of life.

This whole scene is funny and sad at the same time for me.Hillarious as his gestures along with Khushi like they both are depending on each other unintentionally and the way family perceive it but sad for so many reasons

i mentioned in your post that Arnav somehow listens to Khushi only. I loved their cute communication.

1st..Mamiji's dialogue reflects this world of perception of rich and poor
2nd...Arnav's lack of feelings which clearly reflects his cruel past in his actions and thinking

he actually was blindly following khushi's instruction.

3rd...Blackmailing and exploitation for own purposes the way happens most of the time in our families and still exist...Just met someone in the public library with her small baby girl and her story made me think twice about this cruel life...
can you share the story with me?

Thanks agAin for reading.
It's my absolute pleasure that you liked the VM.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@sohara

Thnx for your lovely and thoughtful comments.Yes Khushi is selfless angel ans she does not want anything in return and all those trivial things make her happy and that's why when she was ready to give up these things during Mrs India track,he became more attractive towards her...

Arnav is really testing her hard here and yes those moments when he is making La wearing that necklace ,way too much to watch..

Thnx dear for liking all the edits and collages along with Pondering Dots😊
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@Wiwy
thanks for reading and commenting.
 you are right, CVs just couldn't utilize Akash's charcacter, where there was a great potentiality to create a parallel track with Akash and Payal. 
You must know why CVs gave more screen space to Daljeet? Daljeet wanted to quit the show. When the fans didn't want the replacement of the character they signed contract with her again. And  she demanded more screen space. That's why CVs was bound to do that.

Herbal balm mystery! Let's not talk about the loops of IPK. I guess we can't even make a list how many were there!

I loved your analysis Sohara. Who would have thought Akash would stand up against mamiji? But he did and in ishtyle. I guess Arnav agreed to Khushi's nautanki in the first place because Akash had praised her methods earlier for bringing Payash together. And that 'What crap" by Mr. SRK (Sexy Raizada Kahinka!πŸ˜†) is one of my fav dialogues of IPK!
My comments are in blue. The underlined lines stood out for me. The pic at the top has me deadwa. The video is great! You are superb as usual! May your elan on the dictionary never exhaust!πŸ˜†

our sexy man listens to his crazy girl too much. this is one of many reprimands.
It's my pleasure that you liked my take and the VM as well.
the pic is really deadwa, that's why I picked to make you all insane.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@Arshihamesha
thanks for reading 

episode-134
you are right, He actually loves watching her craziness. he has been living his lost childhood with that childish yet mature girl.

Good one sohara ,Love your interpretation of scenes in detail...as this epi is very light and full of fun,my grabber was Arnav's expressions for Khushi's state when she comes to him,he can't see her worry or whatever...but What Crap ...uhhh..bad words seem Amrit from his mouth...

you said the right word amrit.
 and Barun also uses this word a lot.
My comments are in redπŸ‘

episode-135
He just wants her proximityπŸ˜‰ so just goes by the flow,she is offering to come close and first with anger "wait" and then whether he accepts it or not he was close to her but did u pay attention he was looking at her face by being so close and Khushi is Khushi so ...now you got itπŸ˜† Samjah karoπŸ˜‰

Before leaving Khushi suggests Arnav to overlook whatever happened between them. "we should be united in this matter."  Arnav agrees and give his hand for a shake. Khushi hesitatingly gives her hand to him. Arnav is incredulous, cause he thinks the plan is very stupid and will fail. Khushi is determined that it will definitely work.
Aww again his smirks and shaking hand as she was there where he wants her,close to him and he has opportunity to touch her ,shaking hand tou bahana hai😊

Yeah, i know from day one he has been longing to touch her. koi na koi bahana to bana lete hai chune ke liye. but isn't it surprising that why he took so long to consummate the marriage? IPK's CVs was good, but strange also.

They are accomplishing something here.He is rectifying his mistake and she is fulfilling her mistakes as she thinks because of her ,her Jiji's marriage broke
very well said. I completely agree.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 130

Such strong emotions by the 2

Episode 131

i loved Arnav's expression at the mention of Khushi 😳

amazing collages.
 loved the soft lighting in the edits.

thanks for reading and commenting on my 132
I also don't like Khushi's pensive state. Yeah I shouldn't use the word cheap. she is actually carefree and obviously she never went to any date with anybody. Or moreover we know how childish she is.

About Akash i also think his love is not strong enough. His mommy's boy attitude was really irritating after the kidnapping.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISIDE PART 127-128-Part 129

"Shadi keh baad tumhain jeevan ki saari khushiyan mil jayengi"[after marriage you will get all the happiness of the life.] A mother's premonition , a dream , a wish, a prayer and a hope is all hidden in this one dialogue.A daughter's mom starts these wishes and dreams the day she is born.

Khushi's Amma wants the best for her as she made a promise to her sister and wants to live up to it.Mothers play an important role in IPK all across and for that CVs deserves a round of applause.πŸ‘

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Garima did show her concerns during Preeto wedding when Arnav first time realizes Khushi's concerns for him and her parents as well by lying to her Amma.Garima also played a big role during Remarriage track.

A mother's heart knows her daughter is not happy and she tries to mellow down the things for her fragile heart filed with million questions but she is right "inn sawalon keh jawab zindagi gi keh hi milat hain"[you get the answers of these questions after living your life]"Zindagi mein halat jaise bhi hon jeevan saathi acha hona chahiye"[It doesn't matter What kind of  conditions you have in your life but life partner must be good] "Kissi ki ankhon mein Dekh kar sab kuch nahin jana jata"[You can't find everything by looking at other person's eyes] applies her and so true.

Pause here:BUT isn't what Arnav said,"Aankhon mein dekh kar sab kuch nahin jana jata.."[You can't find every answer by looking into eyes...]

In one sense CVs and writers are preparing us to take that turn where true picture of eyes will come out...Shyam will be exposed and Khushi will see first what no one will see or feel but she will be paying the price of it.. 

Payal gets emotional while thinking about Akash,leaves Khushi and Amma worrying about her.Khushi asks her the reason of her crying but she diffuses by faade smile.Khushi hugs her Di to assure her she will always be there for her.[She sacrifices her self for her Jiji later]

Other side Anjali is trying to wake up a sleeping lion in Akash who is sleeping under his Mom's choices.Love Anjali here she always convinces him somehow.Chote does not get trap in her advices but this brother is really a sweet one for her.

The Raizadas family give Khushi a big hand for convincing Arnav for the engagement.Khushi diverts everyone's attention and they all started preparation.Akash is happy and willing to take part in it as he will be taking invitations to everyone..meaning Payalji.

He goes to GH for giving Invitation of engagement but whose engagement'hmmm.interesting...[indirectly his and Payal...😊]

Khushi's call while Anjali takes Arnav's meaurements for his clothes that jerks him up and her words reverberate in her mind"aapki sagai ho ya na ho humain koi fadak nahin padta"[it doesn't matter to me ,you get engaged or not] and his mind is ready for counter attack'...

Symbolisms and connections: Motilal...'meaning pearl [Shyam refrained Anjali to buy anything from them]

Pearls are back as Shyam bought this ring from Motilal for Khushi and he will buy another one for Anjali.Pearl meaning purity and the purity of Khushi is going to be nearly stigmatized as well as Anjali's pure love for her hubby.So blasters there is another clue for this ring to be pure as it is made by Motilal jewelers.Just kiddinπŸ˜†

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Again in Epi 41 when first time Shyam is revealed as Anjali's hubby Khushi our pearl comes back to Mandir for her thal during Teej but DM saves him from her,we are reaching close again to that Pooja where he will be revealed by our pure pearl,Khushi who is only one has power to nip this evil from the bud.She will be saving Anjali from the truth but Khushi has to pay a big price for that along with Anjali as this purity of trust and love will be tested.

Arnav just found out by over hearing  Anjali,Khushi will come home for the selection of ring and he will be here for his next move.

Shyam 's date gets cancelled in between these preparations and he comes back GH.Khushi in her worrisome is making Jalaibis when he asks her why is she worried because she has so many responsibilities .Khushi jumps up how do you know that ? Bingo! Smart cookie...'He takes water glass and turns around to think a fake answer and he does .Khushi's expressions as she is not convinced because the moment he moves she tells him that she talked with someone on Anjali's phone whose voice is similar to yours.He shakes a bit and makes a mistake in his offence "I did not call anyone today...'"Khushi counter attacks ,"but I didn't say you called'.."Good job,,,'.the seed of suspicion is getting stronger.Thapadwa is near'...as "sab kuch aankhon mein dekh kar nahin jana jata.."

Khushi comes to RM and La'a excitement makes her more sad'La admires her style with ASR and she remembers yesterday's encounter how she told him his engagement has no meaning for her and how he put his engagement responsibility on her shoulder in return ,his words "I hope it doesn't matter to you" making her more bereaved.

While everyone is busy in selecting jewelry ,Arnav comes in and again their gazes stuck on each other faces''...Khushi in her perplexed mode,"but Anjali says you are not coming"...'.Arnav with his taunting mode...'"kyuon tumhain iss se kya fadak padta hai"[Why does it matter to you?] and walks away with his smirk'..

Anjali shows him his engagement ring and he nods in acceptance but when he over hears Khushi's name in the selection,changes his mind to show her his annoyance and arrogance over her decision "it doesn't matter to her...right"..

Khushi's muddle state is not hidden from him'.Jewelers show her different sets but she refuses em and then one of em grabs her attention and this gets noticed by the jeweler as well as Arnav.She gets up to go to La when Arnav buys it.She gets scared what will he do next.

He comes closer to Khushi and puts necklace around La's neck ,La's excitement and hug to Arnav brings a rim of tears in her eyes which is again very visible to him.He comes closer to her with smirk,"Mein ne tumhari pasand ka haar La ko de diya..I hope tumhain koi Fadk nahin padta"[I gave your fav necklace to La,hope it does not matter to you...]  

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Before going to Bachelor's party he comes to Khushi and when she asks about the necklace he put it on her and then he says now it looks good.

He gives her fav necklace to La and declares her that he gave himself to La to instigate the flame of jealousy in her"I hope it doesn't matter to you"He throws his daggers at her to make her aware of his intentions.The way he says his burning desires filled with extreme possessiveness and craving for her coated with extreme conniption is very much noticed by her and that moves a wave of fear in her.

[Just wondering how come La couldn't see his intentions from the mirror.hmmm']

They both share million questions in those staring moments.She gulps down the pain with quivering lips and tears and gathers herself to move forward for his new challenge.

"I hope tumhain fadak nahin padta"

[ I hope it doesn't matter you]

Love is unconditional emotion but extreme love comes with extreme pain .It hurts to love someone and not to be loved in return.But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.That is what is going on in between Arnav and Khushi.His lack of courage and trust is pushing him at the edge where he is hurting his love just because he loves her so much and can't let her go.A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go but Arnav can't let that happen.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He never let her go neither during forced marriage nor after kidnapping when she leaves him to move on.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBeTk7Zn9aM

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBeTk7Zn9aM[/YOUTUBE]

arshi, thanks, am reading you after a while, and i enjoyed it as much as returning to ipk after a break. 128 was a complex, intense one, staring from 124 right up to when they team up for akash and payal's love story, it's a series of gripping episodes throbbing with asr khushi love... another kind of love, one that is perhaps hard to confess but oh is it impossible to deny. and all the crazy things the two do for its sake. your explanations are beautiful. the opening lines on mothers are brilliant. yes, ipk gave a very deep place to mothers and women... this si really unlike most serials i have seen. all they present is a crusty ma in law who is actually good at heart, not so hear. the roles of all the mothers is understood with care and presented beautifully... even mano darling as mother is flawless and giving and nurturing. her mother's premonition is so right, and those lines about marriage, who we'll marry, how we wonder what's going to happen, but nothing can be known beforehand, the important thing is to live the life... inspired lines from writers. always a push for contemporary thought and courage in the philosophies expressed in ipk. yes, there's kundli, and pooja, and tradition, but hand in hand with that there's the urging to live life bravely, do, take the risk, not sit back and let life happen to you. i find this always most interesting. our audience is vast and varied in their approach to life... there is always a pressure to pander to the masses no matter how incorrect the ideas may be... yet ipk writers constantly gave us a sincere and deeply felt view of life. thanks for spending time on that. those words from amma could become yet another dialogue from ipk worth cherishing and paying heed to.

the important thing is to live this life.

and yes, a good jeevan saathi really makes the difference. interestingly she didn't say, because your horoscopes match he is a good jeevan saathi.

i never noticed that amma also said... "aankho mein dekhkar..." thanks for pointing it out and making the connection.

your exploration of that massive love asr feels and his inability to admit it messing things up is super lovely to read. barun, with just eyes movements and turns of head and sometimes an edge in his voice portrayed a frenzy that seemed to turn everything upside down. and sanaya's expressions across these episodes were so drenched in her perturbed, roiled emotions.

nice way to start sunday πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘

indi52 thumbnail
breather report

thanks all for not going on morcha and saying yay it's a break.

wiwy, what you say about this space also becoming full of deadlines and slowly ceasing to be a joy is so true. as for those who write analysis, we have to device a way which keeps it all fun. i know all of us love writing on each and every episode, so that is likely to remain. but i am sure we can find our own ways to balance the 5 every week and not choose the most important things to ponder.

let's see how the next week goes, if all are happy with it, maybe we can do this a couple more times or as and when the need is felt strongly.

i liked what sohara, the sarun swooner, said... gives us more time with ipk.

here's to loads of creating and reading. have a good sunday.

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Indi πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you soo much for the breather...we all needed it..to catch up 😳

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 119!!!!!

Episode starts with Arnav coming back to home and noth of them working with their Radars and HP asks Arnav what happen and he asks for the  Singhania file (I swear in every drama ever business associate is a singhania). 🀣 ROFL In kitchen Khushi sees oil is empty and it is up on the top shelf on the kitchen. Arnav in his room is finding the file very angryily (after khushi's name was mentioned in the morning he is pissed'I guess he cannot get her out of his mind) and he is unable to find it he comes out and asks the HP where is Di and he says that maybe she is in kitchen and he is saying more stuff and he makes him shut up. He goes into kitchen and says Di my file and Khushi who is standing on the stool to take oil and  she loses her balance and falls down in ARNAV's  arms (her rightful place).RABBA VEY

Then Arnav starts asking her what's she is doing here she needs to leave and he said that she will not come back to his house and it must be her who always makes in excuse to come here and he further adds that she need not to think that she will get moment from here and she says when he can't listen to answers than why do he keep asking questions and he is talking rudely to her and Anjali comes there and says that did he think about what others feel when he talks like this to others and she says that this time Khushi is not taking a single penny from them as she is doing and for earning she is giving tutuions to children and arnav is left mouth open (he knows khushi is not like that but still he thinks that I guess to get a bad image in his mind so he won't fall for her more) this is a neat observation, yeah he is desperately grabbing at things taht will help him not fall for her badly, and yet... and he fells so bad now. Anjali tells Khushi that la is calling her. Khushi is about to leave Arnav stops her but she doesn't pay heed to that and he says she need to stop when he is talking  and she says why he wants to insult her and he says now they will not talk each other because when they talk they insult each other and he says whether you come or go I don't care and Khushi also agrees to it. (I think it is the best for them as of now, I mean they keep saying things they don't want to hear and feel bad about it later, and he does not mind her to stay because it makes his ladies happy , he lives in a house for of girls)

Outside La and Anajali makes excuses so that Khushi comes daily and they make lot of excuses and tells her that nani will get angry and nani comes and did little drama of being angry in fake tone and finally Khushi agrees to it (everyone always emotionally manipulates this girl, they never think to what she wants).

Shayam is  angry and he asks Anjali why is she calling Khushi here he says that arnav doesn't like her and maybe it's possible because of this he can also break his marriage and Anajli doesn't agrees to it and says don't know why everyone has so much problem with Khushi. Shayam thinks that his work is not happening here now he needs to talk to Khushi (I love how his when he can't convince one of them he goes to the other and fails at both, he can't control them as much as he likes).

At gupta house small students are studying and Khushi is teaching them. She gives them a question that of they have certain amount of mangoes and if they give half to there friends then what will be left if the boy gives mango to the girls to which he says that he will not give mango to pinky and Khushi asks why the other girl says because she shouted at him and Khushi again asks why to which she says because he gave her push and Khushi says that boy needs to apologize to which boys says that he never says sorry and she gets flashnack of Arnav where he is saying that he never says sorry and she says chota packet (this was too funny) no one gets big and small after saying sorry and then he says sorry and Khushi mumurs that after getting old he also acted like laad governor and one laad governor is enough in this whole world. Shyam comes there and he says that he wants to say something to her. (I loved how that little boy's name is Barun, I wish one of the girl's name was sanaya, maybe that priya girl)

Arnav is watching Sansani (like all workaholics in my experience, er namely my husband actually, he chills out with tv shows that are really brainkless, brain dead πŸ˜†)

and he sees that lucknow clip of khushi falling in his arms. The news man said that people thought they have a chakkar and he is about to switch the channel that La comes there and she sees that they are announcing their engagement and she gets happy and she discuss how Khushi changed her and now she believe in marriage and she starts talking about Khushi and Arnav gets irritated and he says that he is marrying her not Khushi's principles and leaves from there. (seriously people need to notice that mentioning khushi's name makes his already off mood more off, and he needs to accept his love)

Shyam comes there and starts shouting at khushi why she went there and he says that he doesn't like that she goes there and he says that if they give her money that her greed then he and she stops him that she is tired of making others understand that she doesn't want any money from others and she says that she is doing that to help others. Shyam says that he is sorry but there people behaves so rudely with her and he can't see people acting like that and Khushi leaves that place. Shyam looks frustrated and angry then he tooks out his ring (his plan to convince khushi failed, now he might move on to bua ji. I hate how he already yelled at khushi, he is not even her husband and he is already doing this, I am glad khushi answered back).

In the morning Khushi is in her bed and she is not sleeping. Payal says that last time she slept like this when bua was about to come to lucknow and she didn't turned up and she was upset (that is interesting khushi always loved bua ji). Then Payal starts tickling her and after a little acting sad she also turns to tickle payal and Payal asks why is she upset and is she upset because bua ji is making her marriage happen early and she tells her to take decision by following her heart and she will be always be with her whatever her decision is (I love how payal is supporting khushi, she is acting like a true sister).

hi, anita, fun and caustic and insightful take as always. good to read you. at last a bit of time. my comments in red italic... and really where are these singhanias who are the greatest business partners of all. now that oi think, isn't naitik a singhania? πŸ˜†