Blast from the Past Thread #12, pg 63, epi 139 - Page 57

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Indi, a little breather is really nice!  Everyone will have a chance to catch up!  Also additional breather from time to time is a great idea!  Thank you!! πŸ€—
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISIDE PART 127-128-Part 129

Other side Anjali is trying to wake up a sleeping lion in Akash who is sleeping under his Mom's choices.Love Anjali here she always convinces him somehow.Chote does not get trap in her advices but this brother is really a sweet one for her.

The Raizadas family give Khushi a big hand for convincing Arnav for the engagement.Khushi diverts everyone's attention and they all started preparation.Akash is happy and willing to take part in it as he will be taking invitations to everyone..meaning Payalji.

He goes to GH for giving Invitation of engagement but whose engagement'hmmm.interesting...[indirectly his and Payal...😊]

Khushi's call while Anjali takes Arnav's meaurements for his clothes that jerks him up and her words reverberate in her mind"aapki sagai ho ya na ho humain koi fadak nahin padta"[it doesn't matter to me ,you get engaged or not] and his mind is ready for counter attack'...

Symbolisms and connections: Motilal...'meaning pearl [Shyam refrained Anjali to buy anything from them]

Pearls are back as Shyam bought this ring from Motilal for Khushi and he will buy another one for Anjali.Pearl meaning purity and the purity of Khushi is going to be nearly stigmatized as well as Anjali's pure love for her hubby.So blasters there is another clue for this ring to be pure as it is made by Motilal jewelers.Just kiddinπŸ˜†

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Again in Epi 41 when first time Shyam is revealed as Anjali's hubby Khushi our pearl comes back to Mandir for her thal during Teej but DM saves him from her,we are reaching close again to that Pooja where he will be revealed by our pure pearl,Khushi who is only one has power to nip this evil from the bud.She will be saving Anjali from the truth but Khushi has to pay a big price for that along with Anjali as this purity of trust and love will be tested.

Arnav just found out by over hearing  Anjali,Khushi will come home for the selection of ring and he will be here for his next move.

Shyam 's date gets cancelled in between these preparations and he comes back GH.Khushi in her worrisome is making Jalaibis when he asks her why is she worried because she has so many responsibilities .Khushi jumps up how do you know that ? Bingo! Smart cookie...'He takes water glass and turns around to think a fake answer and he does .Khushi's expressions as she is not convinced because the moment he moves she tells him that she talked with someone on Anjali's phone whose voice is similar to yours.He shakes a bit and makes a mistake in his offence "I did not call anyone today...'"Khushi counter attacks ,"but I didn't say you called'.."Good job,,,'.the seed of suspicion is getting stronger.Thapadwa is near'...as "sab kuch aankhon mein dekh kar nahin jana jata.."

Khushi comes to RM and La'a excitement makes her more sad'La admires her style with ASR and she remembers yesterday's encounter how she told him his engagement has no meaning for her and how he put his engagement responsibility on her shoulder in return ,his words "I hope it doesn't matter to you" making her more bereaved.

While everyone is busy in selecting jewelry ,Arnav comes in and again their gazes stuck on each other faces''...Khushi in her perplexed mode,"but Anjali says you are not coming"...'.Arnav with his taunting mode...'"kyuon tumhain iss se kya fadak padta hai"[Why does it matter to you?] and walks away with his smirk'..

Anjali shows him his engagement ring and he nods in acceptance but when he over hears Khushi's name in the selection,changes his mind to show her his annoyance and arrogance over her decision "it doesn't matter to her...right"..

Khushi's muddle state is not hidden from him'.Jewelers show her different sets but she refuses em and then one of em grabs her attention and this gets noticed by the jeweler as well as Arnav.She gets up to go to La when Arnav buys it.She gets scared what will he do next.

He comes closer to Khushi and puts necklace around La's neck ,La's excitement and hug to Arnav brings a rim of tears in her eyes which is again very visible to him.He comes closer to her with smirk,"Mein ne tumhari pasand ka haar La ko de diya..I hope tumhain koi Fadk nahin padta"[I gave your fav necklace to La,hope it does not matter to you...]  

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Before going to Bachelor's party he comes to Khushi and when she asks about the necklace he put it on her and then he says now it looks good.

He gives her fav necklace to La and declares her that he gave himself to La to instigate the flame of jealousy in her"I hope it doesn't matter to you"He throws his daggers at her to make her aware of his intentions.The way he says his burning desires filled with extreme possessiveness and craving for her coated with extreme conniption is very much noticed by her and that moves a wave of fear in her.

[Just wondering how come La couldn't see his intentions from the mirror.hmmm']

They both share million questions in those staring moments.She gulps down the pain with quivering lips and tears and gathers herself to move forward for his new challenge.

"I hope tumhain fadak nahin padta"

[ I hope it doesn't matter you]

Love is unconditional emotion but extreme love comes with extreme pain .It hurts to love someone and not to be loved in return.But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.That is what is going on in between Arnav and Khushi.His lack of courage and trust is pushing him at the edge where he is hurting his love just because he loves her so much and can't let her go.A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go but Arnav can't let that happen.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He never let her go neither during forced marriage nor after kidnapping when she leaves him to move on.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBeTk7Zn9aM

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBeTk7Zn9aM[/YOUTUBE]

Another brilliant post Arshi!πŸ‘
Loved it all, the write up, the dots and the edits...too good!
The last part about extreme love and pain was very meaningful and true. 
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail
Quote by ArshiHamesha
"He gives her fav necklace to La and declares her that he gave himself to La to instigate the flame of jealousy in her"I hope it doesn't matter to you"He throws his daggers at her to make her aware of his intentions.The way he says his burning desires filled with extreme possessiveness and craving for her coated with extreme conniption is very much noticed by her and that moves a wave of fear in her."

Wow, loved this part! I just read the above again and it really stands out how he wants to hurt her to get her to show that he matters to her. The scene when I watched it for the very first time made me hate him for being so cruel to her and then I realised what he was trying to do...by giving the necklace she liked, to La and seeing her discomfort at it, he was trying to make her understand that if it hurts seeing that...how much more will it hurt if you see the man you love going to La? He was dying for her to say it 'faraqed' .
He knew she loves him, he understood when he was voicing his concerns about her "bechaini" to Di, I agree he wanted to make her jealous in order for her to expose her feelings for him...only she just couldn't, and she hid it very very well.
Anyone else think the same?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Indi

arshi, thanks, am reading you after a while, and i enjoyed it as much as returning to ipk after a break. 128 was a complex, intense one, staring from 124 right up to when they team up for akash and payal's love story, it's a series of gripping episodes throbbing with asr khushi love... another kind of love, one that is perhaps hard to confess but oh is it impossible to deny. and all the crazy things the two do for its sake. your explanations are beautiful. the opening lines on mothers are brilliant. yes, ipk gave a very deep place to mothers and women... this si really unlike most serials i have seen. all they present is a crusty ma in law who is actually good at heart, not so hear. the roles of all the mothers is understood with care and presented beautifully... even mano darling as mother is flawless and giving and nurturing. her mother's premonition is so right, and those lines about marriage, who we'll marry, how we wonder what's going to happen, but nothing can be known beforehand, the important thing is to live the life... inspired lines from writers. always a push for contemporary thought and courage in the philosophies expressed in ipk. yes, there's kundli, and pooja, and tradition, but hand in hand with that there's the urging to live life bravely, do, take the risk, not sit back and let life happen to you. i find this always most interesting. our audience is vast and varied in their approach to life... there is always a pressure to pander to the masses no matter how incorrect the ideas may be... yet ipk writers constantly gave us a sincere and deeply felt view of life. thanks for spending time on that. those words from amma could become yet another dialogue from ipk worth cherishing and paying heed to.

the important thing is to live this life.

and yes, a good jeevan saathi really makes the difference. interestingly she didn't say, because your horoscopes match he is a good jeevan saathi. 

i never noticed that amma also said... "aankho mein dekhkar..." thanks for pointing it out and making the connection.

your exploration of that massive love asr feels and his inability to admit it messing things up is super lovely to read. barun, with just eyes movements and turns of head and sometimes an edge in his voice portrayed a frenzy that seemed to turn everything upside down. and sanaya's expressions across these episodes were so drenched in her perturbed, roiled emotions. 

nice way to start sunday πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thnx for such a lovely and thorough review Indi.Its been a while ,I know life is taking a lot sometimes ...and we are not only doing these as a main coarse meal,we have side dishes too like opening thread,anniversary thread so how can we compile with as real life also has its own demands .

Love what you said 
another kind of love, one that is perhaps hard to confess but oh is it impossible to deny

That's what is deniable in these epis as they both are struggling too hard but he is making everything mess up just because he triggered this avalanche of  emotions among em which is going to grab almost everyone and will suffocate em too but he is the one who will surface up along with Khushi and one by one others too as chakarvyue is getting tighter each day among all ,lets see as watching secone time a lot of things are surfacing up to see at different angles.

Once again thnx 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaDaphne

Quote by ArshiHamesha

"He gives her fav necklace to La and declares her that he gave himself to La to instigate the flame of jealousy in her"I hope it doesn't matter to you"He throws his daggers at her to make her aware of his intentions.The way he says his burning desires filled with extreme possessiveness and craving for her coated with extreme conniption is very much noticed by her and that moves a wave of fear in her."

Wow, loved this part! I just read the above again and it really stands out how he wants to hurt her to get her to show that he matters to her. The scene when I watched it for the very first time made me hate him for being so cruel to her and then I realised what he was trying to do...by giving the necklace she liked, to La and seeing her discomfort at it, he was trying to make her understand that if it hurts seeing that...how much more will it hurt if you see the man you love going to La? He was dying for her to say it 'faraqed' .
He knew she loves him, he understood when he was voicing his concerns about her "bechaini" to Di, I agree he wanted to make her jealous in order for her to expose her feelings for him...only she just couldn't, and she hid it very very well.
Anyone else think the same?

Thnx Rebecca ,they both know the depth of feeling for each other but as he declared "koi matlab nahi hai" and its kind a stuck to her and at the top he declared his marriage"Shadi kar rahe hain" to La ,how can she declare her side to him until he comes clean.But he loves her so much and can't let her go out of her sight but at the same time can't keep her because of his complex thoughts,beliefs,fears,and self imposed guards because of his past experience.That is making him to react like that and when he grabbed her "mujhe fadak padta hai kyuonke Dammit!" ,everything has changed from her side but she can't move further ..how can she ...????
Does she have enough assurance from him...and if you noticed it did take her a lot of time until he gave her all the assurance of this world where she finds solace in his arms and gives in.
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">absolutely, viv. if he hadn't completed that night the sentence arnav... "shaadi kar raha hai," she'd have perhaps not agreed with such a death of hope to marry a man she barely knows and certainly has no love or deeper feelings for. and yes, her angry, roaring, "aapko isse kya faraq padta hai, " is a clear sign of the laceration within and all her terrible hurt... only with him this anger emerges, only with him her helplessness.

beautifully said, viv, her heart indeed does sing for him... it races for him too. she perhaps even knows how much she affects him, but what possibly confuses her is his completely convoluted and schizo reaction to this. one minute immersed in her, the next hurling her off... it is hard to understand, i don't blame her but that's the journey of a feeling... she still hasn't figured out how ill equipped her laad gov is to handle this heart related stuff... but in 126 she does call him raaj kumar and begins to get it somewhat... nice. just as ferociously she will bite back when he again goads her, tell me, despite having all the money and stuff, why are you so unhappy? isn't a heart demanding its rights here somewhere? it wants to hurt him too maybe the way he hurts her, and make him accept something that he's running hard from?

i've got you under my skin... that's where she is for him and he for her... and conventional ideas of right and wrong have had to go on long leave. </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">as they ought to in such a situation πŸ˜‰.</font>

Thanks for the comments. It's hard for me, but they make me pen a few.

The deprived man has found love. He wants to be the focus of attention and in the process takes her too much for granted. The ever consuming emotional investment he has made in her, he assumes she can read her heart and mind. It's clear to him how they affect each other and he expects her to reciprocate. When she doesn't he hurts and wants her to regret.

On Diwali night when she questioned her boldly she was demanding commitment and desired to do the same. The man is not comfortable in his own skin. Every time she digs into his fears and insecurities, he wants to run away from it and hurts her in defense. He ends up pushing her to the breaking point, she ends up linking with the wrong man. Yes she is right in demanding her rights. She wants to create her space and define her boundaries. She does not want to be lost in an undefined relationship, La's situation also being a burning example for her. I am reminded of the unseen promo where he says, "Khushi shut up. Hum shadi ke bina bhi rah sakte hai".

The series of confrontations where she exposes him, he hurts her and she forgives, he ends up hurting himself. In this process a layer from his facade is shed everytime. He is on a journey of self realization, acceptance and finally liberation. She finally gives in when he openly expresses himself at farmhouse. He sets himself free when he resolves his past trauma by forgiving Garima.

Unfortunately K had to bear the brunt of being the healer as there was no prior intervention. She wanted to move on, but failed to ignore the gentle wishpers of love undulating underneath the complex pain.Edited by viv04 - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So as i sat and tried to gather a few thoughts on 127-128, somehow i found my self on youtube (see why it takes me so long to write?? short attention span!) and somehow i found watching a few scenes of Sobti on "Baat hamaari pakki hai" after IPK i had started to watch the show a few epis before i started writing on Blast and the rest was history.  I just had a thought though... 

His Shravan is SOOO different from ASR, alot like Barun himself actually. I thought Barun did a great job as Shravan also, but  I'm just wondering what the heck it was about Barun that mde Gul go "YES he is our Arnav Singh Raizada!!"...b/c from what i gathered, the role was practically his, it was Sanays who had to battle it out to play Khushi. I have only seen a handful epis of BHPH, but anyone out there seen all of it and shed light onto whether he had some scenes with anger  or any ASR-like scenes?? just curious.

Sohara, i know you've seen him from start...any thoughts??

would be interesting to catch and watch that/those scenes...Hats off to Gul either way for getting the casting so bang on!
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sohara

amazing collages.
 loved the soft lighting in the edits.

thanks for reading and commenting on my 132
I also don't like Khushi's pensive state. Yeah I shouldn't use the word cheap. she is actually carefree and obviously she never went to any date with anybody. Or moreover we know how childish she is.

About Akash i also think his love is not strong enough. His mommy's boy attitude was really irritating after the kidnapping.

Supi the Sweet

Looks like a renaissance painting to me
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

@Wiwy

Riddle No. 13:πŸ˜‰

What did Arnav say to Shyam on his hands and knees in Di's room?

(This is a easy one, isn't it ?πŸ˜‰ )

Answer No. 1: How long are you gonna piggy ride on Di (her money)? The money is anyway coming from me. So come, hop on to me instead. πŸ˜† πŸ€£ 

πŸ˜† Good one, Durgey! You got my vote! 

Eagerly waiting for more from you!
wiwy thumbnail
Hey Blasters

BD wanted a clue, a big one, for solving the riddle !

Hmmm... the riddle is so silly πŸ€ͺtthat I can't even think of a clue!😲

I know what you guys are thinking. 'Wiwy, when are your riddles not silly!" πŸ˜† πŸ˜­