Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 7th December 2011 PROMO (KHUSHI SLAPZ SHYAM ;D),  Episode 139  πŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtM8lmCZei0&list=PL5PtJxRVpYIKetPtqs_GvjYh1bUBNxKXx[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to uploader

Thanks Katelyn. This promo was the one which got me out of my one month sulk after diwali episode during original run

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by indi52

dear blasters,

we've been in  a bit of a quandary of our own lately.

the month of may has been demanding on many of us, and a lot of us are struggling to somehow keep pace with the episodes. barring a few most of us have been unable to do so.

for a while now we've discussed whether it makes sense to go for a bit of a break before resuming episodes again. since we wanted to stay in rhythm with the original telecast, we tried our best not to change things. however, as many of us struggle to fit both ad and our wonderful skd into limited hours, it's telling on things.

when blast started perhaps no one anticipated this, but over time all the regulars started to discover their creative instincts. in the beginning, there were simple writings, caps, then it went on to deeper analysis, more advanced edits, as days passed someone wrote poetry, someone learned to edit, someone said, hey i can do a collage... and so it continued.

now we are crossing over and attempting absolutely new things, way out of our comfort zone. durga is writing stories, wiwy is not only making riddles but creating collages and has an ss (as it is called he he) on the forum, katelyn (the indomitable) is adding music and movement to our lives, arshi does practically everything (i recall she learned the technique of making edits in exactly one day, remember, arshi?), ami writes funny stuff and deep stuff while never forgetting to drool, sohara is the champion who never falls behind πŸ‘, anita has rushed back in with a speed that makes me breathless (you are  amazing), cynthia gets more emotional in her take, samin finds new ways to make us think... am i going on? well, some things never change. and yes, has anyone noticed how lovely was chalhov's movement from just pictures and song, to collages that say things and parodies too... and those superb posters and animated edits? or for that matter horizon's beautiful notes.

we have all grown so much in these months and i personally love the collaborative environment on the thread. we help each other all the time, and we seem to genuinely give a dammit for each other. 

best of all, we have all dug deeper into our creative sides. what a joy.

this side needs to be nurtured if it is to give its best. with so many of us feeling pressed for time that is not possible.

and so we've decided to go for a breather.

we will continue as usual on the blast from the past thread, chatting, reading, creating, however there will be no telecast from 10 to 14 june. we shall resume with episode 140 on monday, 17 june.

we hope you don't mind this decision. 

we also hope this will give all of us enough time to think, feel, read, write, edit... and complete our journey to 139. then plunge right into 140 and take it from there.

she was in a quandary... and she flung herself on asr, again, her pillar of strength, her home as it were. and he sprang to her defence, minutes after yelling at her. the story is at an inflection point, there's a huge change coming up.

enjoy your breather.

then let's get back. πŸ˜³

πŸ‘Great idea and Thnx for the "breather"... It will sure help us to catch up...I am skeptical about myself though as till June 25th no break but definitely this breather will help to come closer.😊Once again Thnx 

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by sohara

episode-134

Arnav is looking at Khushi amusingly, a surge of satisfaction is visible in his countenance. Khushi is staring at her jiji, her eyes are shinning with delight. Akash asks Arnav for the herbal balm to put on Payal's wound. His jijaji tells that this balm heals every pain.

They both found peace from agony,she as she thinks because of her Jiji's marriage broke and he in redemption as he just found out because of him Khushi's sister has to bear all of this including Khushi ,after all he is "horus" a protector of this family along with Khushi

Akash's happiness knows no bound, usko Payal jo mila. He is praising Khushi and her plan, the plan was filmy, but good. He applauds Khushi, "Khushiji is crazy, but different than anybody else." Both the brothers take each other in a warm embrace. Arnav feels a jolt inside to think about Khushi, a tender smile glints on his face, "yes, she is crazy indeed."

Payal is gently caring the bandage what Akash put on her. Wearing a pair of glasses Khushi is mimicking Akash. But Payal is incredulous whether his family agree for marriage or not! Khushi assures her that Arnav will take care of everything. Payal is very enamored at Arnav's demeanor today. "Arnavji is not like that what I thought." Khushi replies pensively, "yes he is not like that."
Yeap if his mind is turning towards trust,same here

Mami invited some Ms. India with her family. She is fixing Akash's wedding with her. When mami introduced her with Akash, he straightly denies the proposal. He tells her loud and clear that he already chose the bride for him and it's no other, but Payal. Mami is flabbergasted to hear this. Akash is determined in his decision. Arnav looks surprised to see his confidence and mama looks happy too. Mami antagonizes him and starts to argue in front of the guest, "you wanna marry phatti saree's sister, khoon bhari tang!" She disparages Payal very meanly in front of everybody. Hearing her yelp, the rest of the family also gather there. The girl's father gets irritated at mami. Mami tries to meliorate the situation, "Akash bituwa ekdum jokile hai." she pretends to laugh that Akash was playing pranks. But Akash is obdurate, 'I'm not joking." He apologizes to the girl's father for the unpleasant circumstances. He is confident that he will marry only Payal. Nani, Anjali gets delighted to hear it. Mami tries to refrain the girl and her family, but they leave in annoyance. She tells mama to do something. But mama also supports Akash. Mami is getting frantic now, "everybody is doing rebelia(rebel)  against me?" Nani refutes her, "kahe ise kilmilai rehet aap.(why are making a fuss about it?), how did you think that Akash will marry a girl like Ms. India?" She meant Akash is a simple guy who will definitely chose a simple girl. Mami is irascible that he has become more simpelia( simple) in the matter of marriage. She gets frenzy, how cum he can select an ignoble girl, phatti saree's sister Payal who belongs to a very poor family. She avows that she will never let it happened. She leaves in anger. Nani is so happy for her grandson that he chose the right girl. Anjali hugs him, "now you don't have to make any excuses to meet her." Arnav gives him an assuring hug. 

Awww..Our Cvs forgot later to give him backbone or it got fractured God knows but here and in upcoming track both of these look smashing and dashing 

Bua comes to Khushi and payal's room and starts scolding Khushi, as Khushi was playing with her glasses. When she comes close to Khushi, she smells something. Khushi asks her whether she put some balm or not. She tells her that Shyam gave her the herbal balm and said that it heals all kind of pain. This dialogue seems familiar to Khushi that she might hear it before. Think more Khushi, you are going towards to solve the puzzle. 

This is my fav catch as how CVs forgot later this biggest clue but alas😑😑😑

Mami calls Payal and curses her, insults her, humiliates her as much as possible. She accuses her as a smart girl to ensanre Akash. She admonishes her that she will never make her Akash's bride. Payal tries to defend her, but she is not ready to listen anything. She ridicules her, whether she saw no parking on the street or not. Like that sign board she will also put a no marriage sign for her. Payal gets terribly upset after this insolence. Bua hears her and gets skeptical. 

Mamiji is lean mean cuisine here ,She fits on Bina Dil keh Dilli...She forgot her time😊

Payal calls Akash and tells her about his mom's asperity, that she will never accept her. She says that they can't build their relationship with her acrimony. She tells him to forget her.  Khushi hears her convo. she gets exasperated at Arnav that why he didn't take care of the situation. she says grimly, 'Arnav singh Raizada" She calls Arnav immediately and starts to scream at him, " If someone calls and tells to finish the relationship, it ends like this?. if it would be like that then why he made her to fix it" Arnav cuts her call. He must be quite oblivion about the fact that mami cursed Payal and tried to break the relationship. Khushi gets infuriated, she needs to go in person to handle the situation.

Mami is frantic at Payal that she complained to Akash. Akash defends Payal that she didn't complain but told to break the relationship. nani, Anjali, La all are trying to make mami understand. But mami in inexorable, she threatens Akash that if he takes Payal's side then it will be very bad. Akash gets upset, 'OK I'll not tell anything or do anything." he leaves in anger. Anjali. mama all call him to stay back. Mami gets frightened a bit.

Khushi comes straight in front of Arnav. Arnav is surprised to see her "Khushi" Khuhsi accuses him that this is how he is handling the situation, where mami called Payal and cursed her. Payal is crying incessantly. If he knew mami would not accept Payal then why he assured her. Arnav tells her to take a deep breath and relax. But how Khushi can relax, where are jiji is hurt and crying. He tells her that he will talk to mami. Khushi can't rely on him, "how will you talk, you are so short tempered that will get angry while talking." Khushi's accusation rankles Arnav.  She tells him that he is infuriating even now. She is thinking to do something else, what can make mami understand. She suggests him to practice. She pretends to be mami and tells Arnav to make her agree, "mein mamiji hoon, aab mujhe manao, hello hi, bye, bye." she gives the same expression like mami.
His concerns for Khushi are so visible and commendable
Arnav is annoyed at Khushi's weird idea. He doesn't pay any attention and gets immersed in his work, "what nonsense." Khushi tells him that her idea is not nonsense but good. She reminds him how her idea worked before. She imitates mami again, 'hello hi bye bye." She is now in full acting spree. When Arnav doesn't continue the practice, she pats his shoulder to turn and suggests him to practice.  'kahe, Arnav bituwa. "  Arnav also starts to do acting with her, 'kahe means, it's their lives, their choice. and according to some survey the people who live their lives as their choice remain happy. 60% people." he can't continue cause Khushi cuts him, "you will talk like this?" she is not happy with the outcome. She tells him to speak emotionally. "thoda bhabna ke sath kahiye naa?" Arnav gets mad, "I told you I'll handle, why are you bringing bhabna (emotions) here." Khushi tries to say him to speak with feelings. She demonstrates him how to speak with feelings.
Gosh I can't believe that Mr, sexy grumpy Raizada, who is very practical will agree to do nautanki with his crazy girl Khushi.πŸ˜†

He adores her gestures and this is the beginning of his accepting her the way she is even in hate period he can't get away from her this side ,Remember HoliπŸ˜‰

aap aur hum kya banayege jodia mamiji
Jodia to banke ate hai
koi na koi, kahi na kahi
kisikeliye bana hota hai.
jaise Payal, Akash ke liye

you or me who are we to make pair.
the pair is already made.
there is someone somewhere is already made for each other.
Like how Payal made for Akash.

Arnav is ambiguous, "so I'll tell this to maiji?" 
Khsuhi says that "absolutely." 
Arnav says, "If she doesn't agree after this filmi lecture then?"
Khushi shows him how to do the next part of the drama. "To is tarah se halke se moriye aur kahega.( so turn slightly like this and tell)
 kuch kuch hota hai mamiji, aap nahi samjhenge.(something happened mamiji, but you will not understand)
"what crap." Arnav is baffled. 

The best classic dialogue from ASR
 Arnav will definitely not say this to mami.
 Khushi tries to say that her way is better than his. It will sure work. she can't complete when they hear everybody is calling Akash to stay back.

Akash is leaving the house without listening to anybody.
 Let's see how Arnav agrees mami by Khushi's Khuch kuch hota hai dialogue.
Khushi told the axiom truth to Arnav that someone somewhere is made for everybody.

Good one sohara ,Love your interpretation of scenes in detail...as this epi is very light and full of fun,my grabber was Arnav's expressions for Khushi's state when she comes to him,he can't see her worry or whatever...but What Crap ...uhhh..bad words seem Amrit from his mouth...
My comments are in redπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Rag1ni...wishin IPK fandom Happy Anniversary 😳

The Five Stages of Fandom Grief
Sheldon Cooper is in it πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj3UvT6v0QA[/YOUTUBE]

Sup...can't tell you how happy you made me by posting that VM... I knw I'm on page 40 and you guys are on 67... But I just had to say hw much I appreciate this... Sheldon Cooper is my all time favorite TV character ...and to have Sheldon talk to Arshi .πŸ₯³πŸ€—

Sab
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISODE 126-PART 127

Ring[Chakarvyue]part 4

Continue'...

"Asli duniya mein sapnon keh rajkumar kahan hote hain"[you can't find prince in real life] Khushi declares in her acrimony to Payal whose heart is also trying to make her undertand "Agar asli duniya mein apko rajkumar mil bhi jaye tou kya pata woh apki kismat mein hai bhi ya nahin"[even if you find the prince in real world it doesn't mean he will be yours] Khushi in her convulsion to payal,"bachpan mein na humain dinya ki sachai pata thi aur na karwi lagati thi" [we never knew the bitter truth of the world]

The convo in between Payal and Khushi is so vague for them as both are trying corners to cut through their pain but for me the whole world and its meaning centralizes by these three dialogues as reality sits outside the box of dreamworld and fairytales which these two sisters are trying to get now. Yes Arshi, the convo was actually a delve into the philosophy of life. People live their entire lives sometimes without actually living it.

Pause here:The misty wind brushes her face by the thought of her rajkumar who grabbed her with anger after revelation "yahan par tou rajkumar gusaile insaan hote hain..jo logon ko har waqt dantte rehte hain"[over here rajkumar is angry one who always scolds at you]and the same way in Mandir during bandagement .Her mind is connecting the dots about her rajkumar which are not more than a bitter truth...'but even though she gave Arnav an expression that she wants to move on but reality is different.She knows he has another layer of immaculate and unblemished love under this anger which needs to come out but he does not show it and why?

The same way he asks this question to her Why she is not happy with her engagement.? Right Arshi, he has so many questions but no answers. No, actually deep in his heart he knows the answers.

Anjali tells him the same what he felt and read in her eyes and voice ,"bechaini"...'..about being engaged.He knows she is not happy,how can she as she loves him'..."Bechain hai  ...'khush nahi tou sagai kyuon ki..kissi nai zabrdasti ki  thi kya'...Jiss se pyar nahin karti ...'jiss keh saath reh nahin sakti..uss keh saath puri zindagi kaise bitae gi"...

Translation:She is restless'why did she engage if she is not happy'...did someone force her..how can she spend her life with someone whom she doesn't love]

"Dil ko dil se Rah hoti hai" ,how can he forget the evening when there was the storm going on in him as well as in her while putting ring on Shyam'...He knows something is not right and he has to make it right  but has no clue how'..

Pause here:Chote Mian are you saying all this for Khushi or you are explaining your condition because you are the one who has the command of this action of blunders first dear.Uhhh'...Kab aqal aeygi '....You are the one who is doing all of this ,You don't like La,if you are not happy then what is this ????

Anjali intervenes with extreme bafflement,"Chote, Why are you talking like that?" He asks Di to leave him alone as he gets caught in a wrong moment.The wind of her essence is reverberating his own words around him along with restless pool water as he knows she is restless.

Other side She with her inner storm having reverberation of his words to make her realize why is she not happy with her engagement which she never thought about before and when Scorpion took her hand to put bracelet on her she couldn't refuse as all the factors pushing her to accept it but she is still adamant Arnav is the one who has right on her, though Scorpion did not like her coldness towards him.His blabbering went down with the strom inside and outside.[evil hand with bracelet and his own BG score YUCK!] EverythingYuck 😑his hairy hand! Everything is so good about Barun, even his hand!πŸ˜†

Her inner storm with the reverberation of his words'...,"tumhari sagai ho gyae,..kaise'tum ne mujhe batana zaroori nahi samjha..Kissi ko pata kyuon nahinn hai"[you got engaged'...how'...you didn't even bother to tell me],"aap ko iss se kya fadak padta hai"[why does it matter to you?]

His grabbing her fiercefully,"Mujhe fadak padta hai Dammit' kyuonke'...[it matters to me because.] is causing a non stop wave of excruciating pain of thoughts in her'...and the same is on the other side her words '...,"aap yeh Anghoothi nahi pehna sakte''[you can't put me on this ring] '"yeh humari sagai ki angoothi hai"[This is my engagement ring]''...are reflecting that pain on his face what she is feeling'...totally in each others' world ignoring the surroundings'..."mere aur tumhare elawa iss duniya mein aur koi nahin"[there is no one else besides me and you ] fits here which he will accept later.Felt bad for La though'...as she is unaware of upcoming storm in her life.Poor La. But as soon as Arnav understood that he was thinking more about Khushi than La, he set her free. Our rajkumar did not want to hurt her. He did not mean to. Like he said so many times "Main aisa hi hoon!"

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Same stormy night she found out the reason of her Dhak Dhak by the grace of DM and today DM is taking her one step further to understand why she shouldn't listen to this creep and pay attention to Arnavji's words.The same way he was pacing in her convulsion and same today her caustic words are warning him about her state and he should stop with his nonsense.BUT ego is the crown here for the King and the Queen with thrown of cold attitude.

Khushi comes to RM and the first thing he notices her "bechaini" in her eyes after Di's concerns which surely increases his "bechaini".She moves on leaving him following her trail as always with deep concerns too.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:"Khushi tumhain pata nahi hoga na keh tumhari ankhain sach sach bol deti hain"[you don't know that your eyes always tell the truth] is starting here.

But His concerns change into rage after finding out about the bracelet her fianc gave her .His avaricious and dominating nature is burning him inside.But Khushi did not like this fact either that Shyam has bound him from both hands.hmmm'...interesting

The most beautiful part of the epi for me was Slouchy Scorpion's first step towards revelation as I mentioned above DM is taking Khushi to next step to understand and connect the dots.He calls for his Money machine Rani Sahiba to confirm the date but his own date is fixed with his own slouchy game here.The seed of suspicion is planted successfully here in Khushi's mind."hum ne yeh awaz phele bhi sunni hai"[I heard this voice before]

Anjali notices Khushi's sadness and she asks her again,"Are you happy with this engagement?".Love her for being so concerned as a big sister but Khushi again faade her inner feelings with her smile but Anjali's words adding into Arnav's words yesterday'Why is she not looking happy with this engagement?[She is Anjali's room how come that haathi jitni pic was hiding from Khushi..??????? since their Anniversary  I am following that pic...'Duhh]

With these thoughts she slides the door and her bracelet falls down as fate doesn't want her to have anything with Scorpion's name.She is ready to pick it up when Arnav with his taunting words in rage and hankering barges in,"apne magetar se kehna agli bar tumhain itna sasta gift na de"[tell your fianc don't give you cheap gift next time.This time she snaps and that's what he wants...'look at t he smirk...Khushi,"I don't care about anything cheap or expensive"Both having their backs at each other'...Arnav,"it should matter as if you trapped someone thinking as a rich will come out cheap as this bracelet"[You are right he is cheaper than this bracelet]He knows she will attack back and she did but calmly,"You shouldn't worry about my fianc bank balance,acc to me he is richer than anyone'.."

Arnav in his abhorrence, "itna yaqeen hai tou nakhush kyuon lag rahi ho"[if you are so certain then why aren't you happy] She retaliates back with the bitter batter music in the background,"humari baat choriyeh Mr Raizada[always call him like that when she is angry]yeh sawal apko hum se nahin apne aap se karna chahiye keh aap itne nakhush kyuon hain"[forget about me ,you should ask this question to yourself why are you unhappy all the time]...

.and again her hollow sound for telling a lie as a denial'..."aur rahi humari baat hum apko bata dain hum bohat khush hain"[and let me tell you I am very happy] Mr Raizada how does it feel to get twisted in your own snaring words.She turns around to grab her bracelet'...and he tries to barge in ,Listen but as usually interrupted by Naniji.

Symbolisms and connections:There are two glasses,two plates and two vases'...two is for sexual tension, as well as marriage proposals.

Mr Arnav Singh Raizada and accepts the defeat from Khushi no way'...Before she reaches there ,He barges in and announces his engagement will be tomorrow or never but interesting part is his eyes are on the door and her reverberating words"yeh sawal apko hum se nahin apne aap se karna chahiye keh aap itne nakhush kyuon hain"[you should ask this question to yourself why are you unhappy all the time]'... ,he waits for her to be there to hear all of this."yeh sagai agle maheene nahin kal hogi"[this engagement will be tomorrow not next month]Why it does matter to you ASR...why you want her to feel guilty didn't you announce yours before hers ,if she wants to move on why don't you let her...'...Why you want to prove her you are happy the way she is...Why is this so important for you "kyuon inn sab se fadak padta hai"[why all this matter to you?]He leaves delivering his attentions to her and she knows what exactly he is doing '...TITANS in action

After listening the convulsive convo of La and Anjali ,She follows him by descending the stairs ,Arnavji so sweet she is getting it as he will listen to her but she has to be soft '...in their eternal heaven...'[poolside]

Khushi,"Why are you doing this?"...'Arnav without looking in his files," What ever I do ,I don't think I need to give you any answer"

Khushi persistently,"Why you want this so early?'"

Arnav jumps up,"Who gave you this right to interfere in my life"

That's exactly what he wants an argument so she can snap and he can control the situation' Khushi with her determination,"What do you think of yourself'...if no one opens mouth in front of you with fear it doesn't mean that'..Jab Anjaliji aur Naniji ne pandatji se baat kar keh aapki sag..  "She couldn't finish this word and is not gone unnoticed by him either'...He can feel her agony

He tells her get lost and Khushi is Khushi,"Nahin get lost you have to listen to me'.yeh aapki sagai hai ko khail nahin hai"[this is your engagement not a game]

He attacks back with smirk, " '...tum phele apni engagement tou sanmbhal lo"[first you take care of your engagement]

Khushi without looking at him [whenever she can't tell the truth she can't meet the eyes] "Hum apni nahin aapki ki engagement ki baat kar rahe hain"[I am not talking about your engagement not mine]

His eyes are measuring her each move,by stepping forward directly looking in her eyes asking straight question,"Khushi meri sagai kal ho ya eik saal baad ho'tumhain us se kya fadak padta hai"[Khushi my engagement happens now or after one year why it matters to you]

The next moment is the most convulsive and detonative from both sides if he is gulping her pain  she is feeling a silence of lambs in her as the only thing they both hear is the wind around em.

Khushi lowers her teary eyes and gives him straight egoistic answer<"aapki sagai ho na ho humain kyuon fadak pade ga"[it doesn't matter to me if you get engaged or not] He clenches his jaws...

She confirmed her lie second time with her hollow sound,as a denial "Sunna apne humain fadak nahin padta"[Did you hear me it doesn't matter to me]

His agonizing look with gritted teeth behind closed mouth conveys her his message and she stops but her gazes couldn't stop delivering her firm message too . Imagine what would have happened if Khushi had admitted 'faraq padta hai'Would he have accepted his feelings for her?

He grabs her hand and brings her in the hallway ,"Mujhe Khushi ne convince ...'isliye engagement kal nahin next week hogi" [Khushi convinces me so engagement will be next week] and the next news jerks Khushi up'...Arnav ,"par engagement ki tayariyan Khushi karegi"[Khushi will do all the preparation of engagement] Everyone gets happy and La answers instead of Khushi'...Khushi smiles with dead soul...He progresses towards her with taunting tone"I hope tumhain koi Fadak nahi Padta"[I hope it doesn't matter to you]'...Sad Raba Ve excruciates the vulnerability of their pain along with it.

Pause here:He releases her hand the moment he reaches there as what ever goes in between them remains in between them.

DEAL HAS BEEN SET !...Lets see if it matters to you  or not..Fadak Padta hai ya nahin...

NEW BEGINNING OF THE RELATIONS IS ABOUT TO SET...

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkLgZD9idYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_sAjJVvFwc

Yes Arshi as your title suggests the chakravyuh surrounding the Ring/ engagement continues! I have underlined all the lines I pondered over. My comments are in blue. Your collages are lovely, so different. They seem to tell a story of their own. I don't know what it is vbut it is something...beautiful. 

Strange na, how a business tycoon like ASR is making such immature and childish deals with his life but wants Khushi, a small town girl to act maturely and break off her engagement to a guy she does not love!

Thnx wiwy and yes chakravyuh is in full swing in action and all the relations are shaping up...Thnx for liking the collages and the story along with it...ASR ..our Tycoon is showing the traits of naughtiness which he left while leaving Sheesh Mahal but he always wants to be like that..remember when Akash says someone glued me on my bed and his smirk and answer made me chuckle but also made me ponder how life makes you and breaks you...

Ok so you look at Arnav's hands ..dear lord ..you ppl are some bunch...πŸ˜†
He knows the answer but he is running away from it as he did during Diwali night.

Once agai Thnx and keep looking at his hands .Gosh ..may be Cynthia is right...I am the most unromantic person on this planetπŸ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Rebecca 
Loved reading this analysis, the symbolisms, the silent meanings as they spoke to each other...very nicely described! Wonderful collages and edits! πŸ‘

Good to see you Rebecca ,Thnx for reading and commenting.Yes Their silent covo is getting really personified and amazing.Thnx for liking the collages and edits.😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISIDE PART 127-128-Part 129

"Shadi keh baad tumhain jeevan ki saari khushiyan mil jayengi"[after marriage you will get all the happiness of the life.] A mother's premonition , a dream , a wish, a prayer and a hope is all hidden in this one dialogue.A daughter's mom starts these wishes and dreams the day she is born.

Khushi's Amma wants the best for her as she made a promise to her sister and wants to live up to it.Mothers play an important role in IPK all across and for that CVs deserves a round of applause.πŸ‘

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Garima did show her concerns during Preeto wedding when Arnav first time realizes Khushi's concerns for him and her parents as well by lying to her Amma.Garima also played a big role during Remarriage track.

A mother's heart knows her daughter is not happy and she tries to mellow down the things for her fragile heart filed with million questions but she is right "inn sawalon keh jawab zindagi gi keh hi milat hain"[you get the answers of these questions after living your life]"Zindagi mein halat jaise bhi hon jeevan saathi acha hona chahiye"[It doesn't matter What kind of  conditions you have in your life but life partner must be good] "Kissi ki ankhon mein Dekh kar sab kuch nahin jana jata"[You can't find everything by looking at other person's eyes] applies her and so true.

Pause here:BUT isn't what Arnav said,"Aankhon mein dekh kar sab kuch nahin jana jata.."[You can't find every answer by looking into eyes...]

In one sense CVs and writers are preparing us to take that turn where true picture of eyes will come out...Shyam will be exposed and Khushi will see first what no one will see or feel but she will be paying the price of it.. 

Payal gets emotional while thinking about Akash,leaves Khushi and Amma worrying about her.Khushi asks her the reason of her crying but she diffuses by faade smile.Khushi hugs her Di to assure her she will always be there for her.[She sacrifices her self for her Jiji later]

Other side Anjali is trying to wake up a sleeping lion in Akash who is sleeping under his Mom's choices.Love Anjali here she always convinces him somehow.Chote does not get trap in her advices but this brother is really a sweet one for her.

The Raizadas family give Khushi a big hand for convincing Arnav for the engagement.Khushi diverts everyone's attention and they all started preparation.Akash is happy and willing to take part in it as he will be taking invitations to everyone..meaning Payalji.

He goes to GH for giving Invitation of engagement but whose engagement'hmmm.interesting...[indirectly his and Payal...😊]

Khushi's call while Anjali takes Arnav's meaurements for his clothes that jerks him up and her words reverberate in her mind"aapki sagai ho ya na ho humain koi fadak nahin padta"[it doesn't matter to me ,you get engaged or not] and his mind is ready for counter attack'...

Symbolisms and connections: Motilal...'meaning pearl [Shyam refrained Anjali to buy anything from them]

Pearls are back as Shyam bought this ring from Motilal for Khushi and he will buy another one for Anjali.Pearl meaning purity and the purity of Khushi is going to be nearly stigmatized as well as Anjali's pure love for her hubby.So blasters there is another clue for this ring to be pure as it is made by Motilal jewelers.Just kiddinπŸ˜†

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Again in Epi 41 when first time Shyam is revealed as Anjali's hubby Khushi our pearl comes back to Mandir for her thal during Teej but DM saves him from her,we are reaching close again to that Pooja where he will be revealed by our pure pearl,Khushi who is only one has power to nip this evil from the bud.She will be saving Anjali from the truth but Khushi has to pay a big price for that along with Anjali as this purity of trust and love will be tested.

Arnav just found out by over hearing  Anjali,Khushi will come home for the selection of ring and he will be here for his next move.

Shyam 's date gets cancelled in between these preparations and he comes back GH.Khushi in her worrisome is making Jalaibis when he asks her why is she worried because she has so many responsibilities .Khushi jumps up how do you know that ? Bingo! Smart cookie...'He takes water glass and turns around to think a fake answer and he does .Khushi's expressions as she is not convinced because the moment he moves she tells him that she talked with someone on Anjali's phone whose voice is similar to yours.He shakes a bit and makes a mistake in his offence "I did not call anyone today...'"Khushi counter attacks ,"but I didn't say you called'.."Good job,,,'.the seed of suspicion is getting stronger.Thapadwa is near'...as "sab kuch aankhon mein dekh kar nahin jana jata.."

Khushi comes to RM and La'a excitement makes her more sad'La admires her style with ASR and she remembers yesterday's encounter how she told him his engagement has no meaning for her and how he put his engagement responsibility on her shoulder in return ,his words "I hope it doesn't matter to you" making her more bereaved.

While everyone is busy in selecting jewelry ,Arnav comes in and again their gazes stuck on each other faces''...Khushi in her perplexed mode,"but Anjali says you are not coming"...'.Arnav with his taunting mode...'"kyuon tumhain iss se kya fadak padta hai"[Why does it matter to you?] and walks away with his smirk'..

Anjali shows him his engagement ring and he nods in acceptance but when he over hears Khushi's name in the selection,changes his mind to show her his annoyance and arrogance over her decision "it doesn't matter to her...right"..

Khushi's muddle state is not hidden from him'.Jewelers show her different sets but she refuses em and then one of em grabs her attention and this gets noticed by the jeweler as well as Arnav.She gets up to go to La when Arnav buys it.She gets scared what will he do next.

He comes closer to Khushi and puts necklace around La's neck ,La's excitement and hug to Arnav brings a rim of tears in her eyes which is again very visible to him.He comes closer to her with smirk,"Mein ne tumhari pasand ka haar La ko de diya..I hope tumhain koi Fadk nahin padta"[I gave your fav necklace to La,hope it does not matter to you...]  

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Before going to Bachelor's party he comes to Khushi and when she asks about the necklace he put it on her and then he says now it looks good.

He gives her fav necklace to La and declares her that he gave himself to La to instigate the flame of jealousy in her"I hope it doesn't matter to you"He throws his daggers at her to make her aware of his intentions.The way he says his burning desires filled with extreme possessiveness and craving for her coated with extreme conniption is very much noticed by her and that moves a wave of fear in her.

[Just wondering how come La couldn't see his intentions from the mirror.hmmm']

They both share million questions in those staring moments.She gulps down the pain with quivering lips and tears and gathers herself to move forward for his new challenge.

"I hope tumhain fadak nahin padta"

[ I hope it doesn't matter you]

Love is unconditional emotion but extreme love comes with extreme pain .It hurts to love someone and not to be loved in return.But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.That is what is going on in between Arnav and Khushi.His lack of courage and trust is pushing him at the edge where he is hurting his love just because he loves her so much and can't let her go.A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go but Arnav can't let that happen.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He never let her go neither during forced marriage nor after kidnapping when she leaves him to move on.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBeTk7Zn9aM

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBeTk7Zn9aM[/YOUTUBE]

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

I want to jump at this scene😊

Episode-135

It's all bout deal, practical or emotional. And it is surreal that, most of the people ponder only profit or loss. At least Arnav knows the axiom truth of life. "The world certainly doesn't go by your heart and feelings khushi."  I somehow agree with him. This world is really selfish and people are covetous and extremely avaricious. But at the same time people like Khushi exists who thinks the people around the world is emotional fools. She tried to implement her filmy emotional tactics through Arnav to pacify mami and he also agreed to go by Khushi's eccentric idea, but all turned null and void when  mami showed her impertinence. 
same here sohara as life taught me a lot and one of these things fit in your words as you said...indeed life is not for ppl like Khushi if they don't get ppl like Arnav in their life.in any shape doesn't matter.

Akash is leaving the house in exasperation, the whole family is running after him, trying to stop him, but he is obdurate. No Payal, no staying in the house. Nani scolds mami. But mami is indignant, how can she agree to make a third killas girl her DIL. she disparages Payal with resentment," na koi pauda, na koi kilaas, pocketwa khali, asie third kilaas chokri se aap apni Akash bituwaki happy marriagewa kaise kar sakat hai" (she doesn't have any status, any class, any money, how can she get her son married to a third class girl like her!)

Khushi is requesting Arnav to execute her plan. She reminds him the dialogue what she taught him, jodi, uparse, kahi na kahi. She even wants to make farre, in case if he forgets. "what farre? Arnav is ambiguous."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cheating wala paper." Khushi answers .
Arnav is annoyed now. he doesn't need farre. After all he is a Harvard graduate.

Anjali is surprised to see Khushi, "when did you come?' La looked a little suspicious to see Khushi with Arnav. Khushi says that Arnav wants to say something to all. She goes behind all and beckons Arnav to go ahead. But Arnav is mum, may be trying to remember the dialogue. Mami taunts him, whether he needs mahurat to speak or not. Arnav starts by pointing his finger upwards, "no mamiji I was talking ,up," Everybody look up what he is trying to show up? Khushi starts to remind him in sign language. She was looking so cute doing those silly gestures. He resumes, "ha jodia, her kisikeliye koi na koi, kahi na kahi (yes pair, for everybody someone somewhere )" He forgets the rest of the lines, looking baffled. All of them were flabbergasted to hear this incomplete filmy dialogue. When he can't say the next words mami says derisively, "hello hi bye bye, that's what I want to make them understand." Arnav looks happy, he thinks mami got his point, but she actually trying to say that the bride and groomwa (groom)  should belong to upper class only, one taap, one buttum  nahi chalat hai. (one top one bottom doesn't match). So she thinks Ms. India is the perfect choice for Akash, not khoon bhari taang. Arnav tries to speak, but she doesn't let him speak, "phoolishtup Arnav bituwa, there is no need of this filmy talk here. I know very well, what I'm saying." La says that Akash's choice is important also. nani also agrees.. Anjali tries to speak. But mami is implacable.. When Arnav found that Khushi's filmi idea didn't work he strides away in exasperation.

This whole scene is funny and sad at the same time for me.Hillarious as his gestures along with Khushi like they both are depending on each other unintentionally and the way family perceive it but sad for so many reasons
1st..Mamiji's dialogue reflects this world of perception of rich and poor
2nd...Arnav's lack of feelings which clearly reflects his cruel past in his actions and thinking
3rd...Blackmailing and exploitation for own purposes the way happens most of the time in our families and still exist...Just met someone in the public library with her small baby girl and her story made me think twice about this cruel life...

By the pool side, Arnav is standing perturbed and irritated as well. Khushi comes again, "Arnavji you didn't say rightfully" Khushi's lecture rankles him more. he turns and says  grimly, "oh shut up Khushi. I told you before, This jodia, koi kahi, e sub faltu ki bathe, this are all nonsense."  Khushi tries to make him understand, "if you would say it with a little emotions and mehsoos, feeling arnavji, feeling." Arnav is infuriating, "don't teach me this stupid lines." Arnav comes to his sense. He can't follow Khushi's delirious idea.

He is practical and he thinks from his head 

Mami is ramrod, firm in her decision. No matter what she will not agree. Mama gets really frantic. He reminds her that how she entered in this house, she was not also from a big family, but despite this she has become the bahu of such a big family. everybody convulses at mama's insolence. I also didn't like it. I know she is wrong and i also don't like her for being mean with Khushi and Payal. But he shouldn't insult his wife like this in front of everybody. mami gets upset hearing this. she knows her background and she thinks for this reason she has not been accepted in this family till today. She indicates nani. But this is a wrong accusation. cause Nani doesn't like her because of her meanness. Nani can't bear her accusation, so she antagonizes her, "you are saying anything to justify you? you also know that you are not right." but mami justifies her, she thinks she doesn't need to prove what is true or what is false. Mama gets outraged more, "if you have been  thinking like this for so many years, then why don't you go from this house?" All of them gets flummoxed at mama's acrimony to mami. Nani admonishes him. Mama is upset, cause she thinks of her status more than Akash. "For her my son left the house for the very first time. everything happened because of her" mami starts to yowl like a child and huddles fast from the place.
She is adamant about her decision no matter what

"i know how to handle the deal" Arnav made up his mind.
khushi reminds him that it's not some business deal that he is going to sign a contract or buying a company, it's a matter of heart (dil ka mamla)
Arnav says with confidence that whatever is the problem, personal or professional, there is only one solution. and solution  doesn't come by feelings or heart. Solution only comes with power and money. this one line what all understands, got it." He knows how to percolate mami's avaricious mind by his sagacious brain. 

So true in some cases but not in his own with Khushi

Mami is storming out from the house, crying loudly. All of the family members except mamaji are trying hard to refrain her. When nani says "plz stop, I'm your saas (mother in law), the drama queen mami stops, "humri to saas hi ataak gayi hai. (my breath stopped)" mama tells them to let her go, cause he thinks, she will be back in two hours. Mama seems really pissed off on mami.

Anjali is crying, "what is happening in our house?" nani seems fainting.. Arnav comes fast to hold her and makes her sit. aww what a caring grandson he is! he takes care of everybody.

Mami is leaving and looking back whether anybody is coming to stop her or not. So mama was right. Arnav calls her. mami tells him not to say anything about the jodis. She knows she is wrong and everybody already told her that. Arnav comes in front of her, He elucidates the situation lucid and clear, 'mamiji just think once of the consequences of what you are doing. just try to think of the situation not from your heart but from your mind. you are today the wife of Raizada, what gives you status. If you leave the house, you only lose in this deal. you know that somehow all will get married Akash to Payal, you agree or not. Once the marriage happened, despite of your disagreement Payal will take your place in this house in a day. what will you gain here? all your efforts, your position, and what you did for this family will waste in a moment. And you will reach the place from where you started. Now try to understand what a loss you will have in this deal! you will lose the status of being a Raizada wife, along with this you will lose all your influence in Akash's life. Now decision is yours. you have to decide what deal is good for you. mamiji as a businessman point of view I'll suggest you to see where is your benefit. If you still wants to leave the house, then." he shows her the door. mami sure is convinced to stay back.
Excellent points to reach her mind her way 

When Arnav enters the house Anjali asks her what about mami. Mami's voice makes everybody astonished, 'maan gayi" A vibrat smile glints on Khushi's face and so as all's. Khushi gives a triumphant smile to Arnav, as if Arnav followed her instructions to  agree mami. Mami declares that she will agree, if everything happens in her way. Nani gives her assurance, "yes everything will happen as your wish." Arnav smiles in content. Khushi comes to him and says, "see you did what I told you." 
"no I didn't do anything what you told me to do." Arnav refutes
"so" Khushi is dubious
"your thought is so stupid that you think that this world goes by feelings and emotions. the people of this world think one language and that is profit or loss, not heart or emotions. In this world I know how to crack a deal. Again you proved wrong and I'm right." he leaves made Khushi spell bound.
He is not a child  here and knows his Mamiji and her POV,that's why he never said anything later too regardless she was rude to Khushi and Payal but because her brain is Khaliwa and she is harmless so why bother...

Gosh, our sexy boy is a big kid. Mami agreed to accept Payal, that is important, no, his way worked and Khushi failed that is important! NK was right, "iss warko mein kyaa naam doon." Not war childish war.

La hugs Khushi, 'Your sister is getting married in this house. now you will come here every day." Khushi also nods yes in happiness. Anjali adds, "now Khushi will be our relative."she takes her in warm embrace. Nnai also shows her delight. But mami looks still annoyed, making faces. Anjali says Khushi that they are coming their house tomorrow with the proposal. khushi gets excited. she wants to tell Payal right now. Anjali admonishes her not to say anything to Payal, not even the patch up thing. She says that the auspicious time will start tomorrow, so they will come with the proposal tomorrow. When everybody bids her buy happily, she sees mami is standing aloof with asperity. She comes to her and says in plea that this marriage will not happen without her blessings. She thanks her cordially. Mami gives her a fake smile in return. Khushi is exulting in rapture, 'how can she hide this thing till tomorrow.

Anjali drags Akash inside nani's room where all the ladies were sitting. Anjali plays a prank with him that nani also refutes this relationship. La adds that she also thinks so and this rishta will be kachcha paka. Nani says that as everybody is against this marriage so she thinks it's better to void this marriage. Akash is upset as he thought all of them agreed. he intends to go, when Nani sarcastically says that if manoroma can reject shivani and accept Payal then can't they play a little prank with him! Akash gets so delectable and comes to mami and thanks her. Mami simpers at him, but mutters that she didn't have any choice either.. Anjali teases him not be so happy as the bride's family didn't give their approval yet. Mami brags that do they have any status to refuse their Akash! all of them get upset at her insolent remark. Anjali tells that she was just joking . Akash wants to go right now to Payal's home. when he intends to call, Anjali teases him to wait till next day, "let's the night pass fast." Nani tells Anjali to take their damat (son in law) with them.
I forgot about their swindler Damatji in this Akash-mami fiasco. Daamtji be careful, you have to wrap up your stuff from GH soon.

Yeah swindler ,you are choosing a right word here.😑😑😑

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DberyDTJpjE[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to the uploader

First love this VM,Thnx for sharing😊
2nd The top pic ...I am going to watch it againπŸ˜‰
Nice one sohara as these epis are very light hearted and fun watching and yes setting the mood for the upcoming track so just enjoying all the drama.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Good one.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 130

Such strong emotions by the 2

Episode 131

i loved Arnav's expression at the mention of Khushi 😳

Supi, β€οΈ  both of them , great caps and colors. ⭐️I love the yellows and brown shades in the second one πŸ‘πŸ‘

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISIDE PART 127-128-Part 129

"Shadi keh baad tumhain jeevan ki saari khushiyan mil jayengi"[after marriage you will get all the happiness of the life.] A mother's premonition , a dream , a wish, a prayer and a hope is all hidden in this one dialogue.A daughter's mom starts these wishes and dreams the day she is born.

her wish sure fulfilled. Arnav gave her enormous happiness after her marriage. Though she had to bear some really arduous hurdles to achieve that.

Khushi's Amma wants the best for her as she made a promise to her sister and wants to live up to it.Mothers play an important role in IPK all across and for that CVs deserves a round of applause.πŸ‘

so true. I wish in the sequel CVs show Khushi as a mother of Arnav's child. Kash sequel would come.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Garima did show her concerns during Preeto wedding when Arnav first time realizes Khushi's concerns for him and her parents as well by lying to her Amma.Garima also played a big role during Remarriage track.

poor woman tried so hard to hide herself. So that her daughter marriage happens without interruptions.

A mother's heart knows her daughter is not happy and she tries to mellow down the things for her fragile heart filed with million questions but she is right "inn sawalon keh jawab zindagi gi keh hi milat hain"[you get the answers of these questions after living your life]"Zindagi mein halat jaise bhi hon jeevan saathi acha hona chahiye"[It doesn't matter What kind of  conditions you have in your life but life partner must be good] "Kissi ki ankhon mein Dekh kar sab kuch nahin jana jata"[You can't find everything by looking at other person's eyes] applies her and so true.

what a significant truth of life CVs conveyed to the audience through her. Hats off cvs.

Pause here:BUT isn't what Arnav said,"Aankhon mein dekh kar sab kuch nahin jana jata.."[You can't find every answer by looking into eyes...]

In one sense CVs and writers are preparing us to take that turn where true picture of eyes will come out...Shyam will be exposed and Khushi will see first what no one will see or feel but she will be paying the price of it.. 

it's really painful, why Khushi always? didn't she bear more than enough in such tender age? But she is strong.

Payal gets emotional while thinking about Akash,leaves Khushi and Amma worrying about her.Khushi asks her the reason of her crying but she diffuses by faade smile.Khushi hugs her Di to assure her she will always be there for her.[She sacrifices her self for her Jiji later]

Not only jiji she sacrifices for everybody, whoever needs her.she is a divine soul, an angel.

Other side Anjali is trying to wake up a sleeping lion in Akash who is sleeping under his Mom's choices.Love Anjali here she always convinces him somehow.Chote does not get trap in her advices but this brother is really a sweet one for her.

Akash is too sweet. But Arnav is khadoos. did you notice he only listens to Khushi, though he antagonizes first, but later he always ponders her words.

The Raizadas family give Khushi a big hand for convincing Arnav for the engagement.Khushi diverts everyone's attention and they all started preparation.Akash is happy and willing to take part in it as he will be taking invitations to everyone..meaning Payalji.πŸ˜†

He goes to GH for giving Invitation of engagement but whose engagement'hmmm.interesting...[indirectly his and Payal...😊]

Khushi's call while Anjali takes Arnav's meaurements for his clothes that jerks him up and her words reverberate in her mind"aapki sagai ho ya na ho humain koi fadak nahin padta"[it doesn't matter to me ,you get engaged or not] and his mind is ready for counter attack'...

Symbolisms and connections: Motilal...'meaning pearl [Shyam refrained Anjali to buy anything from them]

Pearls are back as Shyam bought this ring from Motilal for Khushi and he will buy another one for Anjali.Pearl meaning purity and the purity of Khushi is going to be nearly stigmatized as well as Anjali's pure love for her hubby.So blasters there is another clue for this ring to be pure as it is made by Motilal jewelers.Just kiddinπŸ˜†

good observation.πŸ‘

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Again in Epi 41 when first time Shyam is revealed as Anjali's hubby Khushi our pearl comes back to Mandir for her thal during Teej but DM saves him from her,we are reaching close again to that Pooja where he will be revealed by our pure pearl,Khushi who is only one has power to nip this evil from the bud.She will be saving Anjali from the truth but Khushi has to pay a big price for that along with Anjali as this purity of trust and love will be tested.

very well said. 

Arnav just found out by over hearing  Anjali,Khushi will come home for the selection of ring and he will be here for his next move.

Shyam 's date gets cancelled in between these preparations and he comes back GH.Khushi in her worrisome is making Jalaibis when he asks her why is she worried because she has so many responsibilities .Khushi jumps up how do you know that ? Bingo! Smart cookie...'He takes water glass and turns around to think a fake answer and he does .Khushi's expressions as she is not convinced because the moment he moves she tells him that she talked with someone on Anjali's phone whose voice is similar to yours.He shakes a bit and makes a mistake in his offence "I did not call anyone today...'"Khushi counter attacks ,"but I didn't say you called'.."Good job,,,'.the seed of suspicion is getting stronger.Thapadwa is near'...as "sab kuch aankhon mein dekh kar nahin jana jata.."

he knows he is guilty, so he became defensive. Khushi is very near to solve the puzzle. Thappad to banta hai. I wish I could beat him black and blue.

Khushi comes to RM and La'a excitement makes her more sad'La admires her style with ASR and she remembers yesterday's encounter how she told him his engagement has no meaning for her and how he put his engagement responsibility on her shoulder in return ,his words "I hope it doesn't matter to you" making her more bereaved.

While everyone is busy in selecting jewelry ,Arnav comes in and again their gazes stuck on each other faces''...Khushi in her perplexed mode,"but Anjali says you are not coming"...'.Arnav with his taunting mode...'"kyuon tumhain iss se kya fadak padta hai"[Why does it matter to you?] and walks away with his smirk'..

he is testing Khushi's endurance.

Anjali shows him his engagement ring and he nods in acceptance but when he over hears Khushi's name in the selection,changes his mind to show her his annoyance and arrogance over her decision "it doesn't matter to her...right"..

Khushi's muddle state is not hidden from him'.Jewelers show her different sets but she refuses em and then one of em grabs her attention and this gets noticed by the jeweler as well as Arnav.She gets up to go to La when Arnav buys it.She gets scared what will he do next.

He comes closer to Khushi and puts necklace around La's neck ,La's excitement and hug to Arnav brings a rim of tears in her eyes which is again very visible to him.He comes closer to her with smirk,"Mein ne tumhari pasand ka haar La ko de diya..I hope tumhain koi Fadk nahin padta"[I gave your fav necklace to La,hope it does not matter to you...]  

he is trying to feel her the fadak. It was unbearable for me to watch the scene.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Before going to Bachelor's party he comes to Khushi and when she asks about the necklace he put it on her and then he says now it looks good.

Good connection. Arnav could shower Khushi with innumerable gifts. But he knows Khushi doesn't have any interest in expensive stuffs, rather she gets happiness in trivial things like, chana, gol gappa, jalebi etc. 

He gives her fav necklace to La and declares her that he gave himself to La to instigate the flame of jealousy in her"I hope it doesn't matter to you"He throws his daggers at her to make her aware of his intentions.The way he says his burning desires filled with extreme possessiveness and craving for her coated with extreme conniption is very much noticed by her and that moves a wave of fear in her.

[Just wondering how come La couldn't see his intentions from the mirror.hmmm']

La could see lots of things. How cum she couldn't? Either She is dumb or she is too smart that ignored all. To get ASR is important, bas.

They both share million questions in those staring moments.She gulps down the pain with quivering lips and tears and gathers herself to move forward for his new challenge.

"I hope tumhain fadak nahin padta"

[ I hope it doesn't matter you]

Love is unconditional emotion but extreme love comes with extreme pain .It hurts to love someone and not to be loved in return.But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.That is what is going on in between Arnav and Khushi.His lack of courage and trust is pushing him at the edge where he is hurting his love just because he loves her so much and can't let her go.A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go but Arnav can't let that happen.πŸ‘

very thoughtful

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He never let her go neither during forced marriage nor after kidnapping when she leaves him to move on.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBeTk7Zn9aM

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBeTk7Zn9aM[/YOUTUBE]

very beautifully written Arshi,
 all the blue lines I liked most.
 My comments are everywhere.
The pics, collages, gifs are wonderful as well.