Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Here's a flower for Arshi, Cynthia and Ami and all the lovely ladies here from you know who! πŸ˜‰

Get well soon Arshi, Cynthia and Ami!! πŸ€—  Please take care!!

VMs by ahladini to lift your spirits!

I am ASR and I know it! (Arnav Khushi VM)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn7DzMN9zM8[/YOUTUBE] 

Arnav & Khushi: Kissing for Dummies  
This one is so hilarious!!  loool.gif  rofl.gif
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Aq7UpMQFOs[/YOUTUBE]

Thank You so much for these VMs.First one is always stands correct and second one is out of this world 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by wiwy

Hello ladies 
 Cynthia, Arshi and BD, my  sincere apologies. did not realize that my riddle could make you people so sick! Poor dears! I promise to take a weekend break, don't worry. Here's my answer to riddle no. 3.

Riddle no.3 : What did the red sarees tell the green saree?

Answer (wiwy ishtyle) : We reds and you green are lucky no doubt but the black saree is the luckiest!!!

πŸ˜‰

Thnx wiwy for making us sick.lol This is second riddle I missed  but my answer would be Red saree to green is "May be you have him wrapped all over but I am the one who has his heart.❀️
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by samin6

Episode 65

If this is the first episode and the first time you are watching IPKKND you can be forgiven if you believe that Arnav and Khushi are a very old married couple who had a big fight and the wife left home. 
Why ?
 1: Arnav says to Nani, "Main us Khushi Kumari Gupta (Singh Raizada) ko Janta hoon". πŸ˜³Yes he knows her after, let me count,eight total days of knowing?πŸ€”.
 2: Nani calls Khushi- bitiya and of course is blaming Arnav for Khushi leaving and asks her to take Khushi with him, when he protests he is rebuked. πŸ˜•When he is rebuked Khushi is feeling bad and trying to reason NaniπŸ˜† Now why would Khushi feel bad unless she was his wife. When both are leaving after being taken to task they look at each other like a old married couple.😳- thinking, "Now what do I say?" Employees do not give their prospective employer that look. 
 3: In the car Arnav bitwa tells Khushi to wear her sit belt,when she delays he puts on her sit belt himselfπŸ‘πŸΌ and we have very meaningful Rabba ve. Now a husband would do that not an employer. A boyfriend would be more gentle, brother would give a more detailed instruction and would definitely not move over to tie a sit belt.
 4:  When driving Arnav bitwa says"Sabkuch tumhare wajese hua hain."😑  Khushi was then giving an old wife look to Arnav as if saying, " I am not arguing with my mad husband."πŸ₯±  and  trying to pacify Arnav by saying he should not be scared, they will find Anjali😳.Now that was the part most like an old married couple.πŸ‘
 5: Arnav telling Anjali, "Khushi has returned home" - not our house or I went to ask her, or came to our house- returned home. πŸ‘
6: Anjali wanting harmony between Arnav and Khushi after Arnav saying she was like his mom.   A mother would want harmony between her son and daughter-in-law. Parents usually do not interfere in their adult children's treatment of their employees infront of the entire family.πŸ‘πŸΌ
7: Do not throw tomatoes at me even Anjali asking Shyam to come to get his rakhi from Khushi, she did not ask La but Khushi  to tie the Rakhi.πŸ˜‰
8:  Khushi according to Shyam has no qualms in taking money from Raizadas and as Payal said there are more people in the house then Arnav. Now a sister would not worry if their sibling go to work but they do when their sibling has a fight with their spouse and came home and then they have to return to sasural. 

Vivid imaginations== ARSHI 

Hey samin in purple THE BEST points ever.Blue are pure facts and RED so true they are old couple in 8 days Love this explanation.So true though

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by DurgaS

I am continuing from my last poem.

Picture credit: Chalhov

ASR, the brother

In avoiding a mistake, he committed a bigger one
In a flurry of his hate, he hurt a dear one
He shouted at his sister, told her the house was his
She didn't know in his anger, he would come down to this
Heartbroken she went away, to sit and cry alone
He searched for her frantically, she didn't even pick up her phone
He felt bad for his behaviour, how could he blow his fuse
His sister was like his mother, a precious one he couldn't lose
At last he found her, with the help of the reason they fought
He was shattered on the effect, his outburst had brought
He sat with her and recited a childhood poem to appease
He gave in to her wish, she smiled and their fight did cease
It was the day of Raksha Bandhan, a day for sister and brother
He made a promise to himself, he would never fight with one another

Awww Durga LOVED it.This epi is so close to my heart and make me cry always.I have so much attached with it and thats why couldn't put that much heart into my analysis was kind a uncomfortable doing it so just got over with it but ur poem is pouring my heart in it.
But colored ones had me
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 61
they met. and the sparks flew. thus began an all new love story. no question, it was impossible to give it any name. shades were taken off with flair, off centre plait swung in style. eyes threw fire, lips slashed, hips swayed menacingly. neither could leave the other well alone. from the very moment they met.🀣 πŸ€£

she said in charming colloquial vein, "kaun ho nand kissore?"

she said in chaste englissiya, "no no nand kissore naahin, raijada hain."

"hum bua hain," bua i am, roared the larger than life madhumati devi.

"
arre tum bua ho, toh hum mami hain," oi if you're bua, i'm also mami... shot back gaudier than rolled gold manorama raizada, stating her claim to high status and extreme importance.

the lovers started off with a tiff, as is the way of ipk. there was the ubiquitous "mu" too, the misunderstanding. mami thought bua was phati saree's mummy; i wonder what  enraged bua more, the phati saree alias for khushi or being called a mother. childless widow that she is, she is naturally sensitive about being mistaken for a mom. but the sweetness of it was she was also wild about her niece being called torn saree. so very typically family, buaji is allowed to call khushi sanaka devi, parmeswari, chatori, maharani, titaliya, whatever; but how dare an outsider!

khushi came in the nick of time and saved us from world war III. the girls were surprised to see anjali and mami at their humble door.

but bua was having none of mami's snottiness. even as the girls invited the guests in, a barb had to be thrown, she sniggered at mami's excessive gold, i thought you were a walking talking ad for jewellery, "
e to kauno jebaran ka chalta phirta bigyapan haye."

mami got ready for round two.

but the real game was starting elsewhere. consumer companies often speak of putting the thing they want people to go out and grab, "within arms reach of desire." well, anjali in red rose scattered saree reminding me of her mother, had come to do precisely that: put khushi within striking distance of asr. of course, she had no idea that that's what she was doing, all she wanted to do was make sure that somehow lavanya became acceptable to nani and so could continue to live in shantivan with chhotey. for if nani threw la out, chhotey would leave home too.
interesting, how all sorts of things were coming into play, only to make sure khushi would reach the right place. you could say dm had planned it so. or the storyteller got it really right this time; and threw in just enough hints to suggest the hand of something from outside and above in this intricate game.

i have heard the writers of ipk mention that when the office track looked like it wasn't really suitable for the wide target audience
of ipk, it was decided to move the scene of action to raizada house, his home. and they had to come up with a good idea to achieve this. i have to say, i enjoyed their managing of the track. later when shyam had to be brought back, i'm afraid, i found the ploy most uninspired, pretty off key.

and so it was that a "prastav" was placed by a concerned sister and duly rejected by a girl of 18 with plenty self respect. although by now she was sure she couldn't leave delhi, but she had no idea why.

the negotiations continued, but the girl seemed resolute. the mami was relieved and got down to another bout with the bua. who gave a full throated love call, "
na humri sari phutee hai na humri mitthai khattee hai." neither is my saree torn, nor have my sweets gone sour. their was talk of "raijada circus" where girls are trained like animals. buaji, full marks for the observation. i am with you in this. and i am shocked that asr didn't put a stop to this training programme, but i have a feeling clever touches have been added to make sure we get comfortable with it all as we go along.

suddenly on the circus issue, a moment of hearts meeting between the new lovers. mamiji on cue, yes it is a circus but it has only on "babbar sher" big lion, her mil. so who's the clown, asks bua, could it be the lady before her?

and the battle resumes.

their most delightfully campy endeavour was ably supported by two of raju singh's cutest signatures for the two inimitable ones, "baba o baba" chimed the bootiphool lady's piece, and the very difficult to give a name to but let's call it "eee awww eee awww" sang for battleaxe bua.🀣

as centre stage sizzles with proposals and snarks, off stage in a shady corner skulks the cretin. scared his wife might catch him. terrified his little extramarital play will be disturbed. between the setting, the stance, and shyam, a perfect match. this is what people like him do. can you imagine asr hiding like this, even if he were having an extramarital fling? character... it is indeed destiny.

he sat there looking fixedly at his laptop, the little piano melody lighting up the scene said, his mind was on other things. no people... actually, a person to be precise.

la walked in with promises of really trying hard and winning over all the raizadas, "sabka dil jeetke rahoongi." he said just keep di happy.
"agar di khush nahin hai toh kuch theek nahin hai. main di ke khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon." if di isn't happy then nothing is ok, i'll do anything for her happiness. ok, writers, i get the point. a bit hard on a new girl frirnd though. still she asked, "par ek baat batao... di ke elava tumhare life mein aur koi important nahin hai?" but tell me something, beside di, is there anyone in your life whom you consider important?

straight to khushi went his dil, his dimaag, everything.

guest house and the night rages, khushi in a corner, he catches her hand and pulls her up... that elemental moment when she looks at him hair flying, storm blowing through them both, were they here or in some other time space eternity?

a girl in a red saree, beautiful, eyes full of complaint and brimming with tears. flashes of her rain, they pour without even needing to think... store room, she turns at the window walking away from him, her dupatta wraps around him.

"batao na, asr," tell me, asr, la persists, still hoping.

he is lost in another world... returns slowly..

"hai aur koi?" is there anyone else?

"nahin... aur koi nahin hai."
no... no one else.

why did asr not say what his insides clearly told him? why this need to run away? to hide? isn't that what i just said he'd never do? not like him. not like him at all. obviously, khushi was reaching places no one else had, and that was unnerving for this man who'd done much to create his faraq nahin padta thick, impenetrable wall.

you have all the guns nani wants in a bahu, everything nani wants in a daughter in law of the fam, khushi has, it seems. but.

khushi can't accept the offer. she doesn't want to work where there's asr. period. non negotiable. what happened between the two of you, wonders anjali. looks like there's no way to change khushi's mind. till anjali remembers. the contract! either work for the raizadas and train la, khushi, or pay rupees one lakh. oh, the leap in anjali's delivery of that "ek lakhh." she knows instinctively, she's got her ace, this game is hers now. for a little while we see the determined, ziddi streak of anjali. nice.

khushi is shocked. aaargh, that laad governor's sis is just like him. shyam returns and pipes up he will take her responsibility. huh? who be you to do that, hai re nand kissore? shyam offers to give khushi the money. anjali gives her a day to make her decision. khushi is in a quandary.

who is important to you?
who is the one who can take your responsibility?
who has all the qualities of a good wife?
who hears the music of your payal in a silent night?

@Indi, i'm still not done laughing from the opening of this wonderful entertaining little piece! they do make the best jodi, your heartfelt words to describe their love...too good. reminds me of one of my funniest scenes during the remarriage track when the whole room clears because Dadiji is on her way  and Buaji and Mamiji swap their signiture dialogues, "hello hi bye bye" out of Buaji and "hai re" out of Mamiji...does that mean that they've become one at that point like Arnav and Khushi? 🀣
Orange very funny, agree with the blue and purples ❀️ the fresh insight! btw, that edit of Shyaam, nice touch with the greens πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by DurgaS

This is to cheer up everyone, who are not feeling fell, who are angry at ASR, who are pissed off with Shyam and all those who are not able to spend time here for various other reasons

Parody on 'Bhag DKbose' from Delhi Belly

Bhag Shyam Babua - Part 2 

Anjali mujhse boli, ghar jaldi chale aana,
Khushi ko Bhai nahin hai, Rakhi bandhvaalena, 
Jab maine ye suna to, mere badan mein lag gayi jaise aag, aaag, aaag , bhaag, 
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaag
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaag
Arey aayi Khushi Rakhi leke aayi Khushi aayi, bhaag bhaag Shyam babua bhaag, bhaag
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaaag
🀣 

Translation:

Anjali told me, come home early,
Khushi doesn't have a brother, get the Rakhi tied from her,
When I heard this, I felt like a fire raging in my body,
Run run Shyam babua...
Khushi came, brought the Rakhi, Khushi came, run run Shyam babua run, run
Run run ...

In Buaji style"Phele rulaya aur phir hansane ka saman kia" First made me cry and then prepare to make me laugh" THIS ONE is awesome Durga.So sweet of you.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Hey Ritu I Adore these pics especially the 1st one the way he is standing in that pose.Just aweee momento❀️ Thnx for sharingEdited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Hello Ladies.Missing all the Dhamaka.Just came home 2 hrs ago and burning with fever since yesterday.I will read ALL OF YOU on weekend.Don't be mad at me ,I know nobody misses me anyway.Today I will just the upload 65 if I can otherwise 2morrow.

See ya

Thnx ArshiHamesha

hi arshi,
hope your fever goes away soon. take care. take it easy. we'll chat over the weekend. πŸ˜ƒ nobody misses you? hawww. i was just thinking, how come no 65 from you? i am writing 64 today, hope to do the other 3 over the weekend. intense week at ipk. first you collapse watching, then writing. but suc sweet collapse, i'm not complaining.

Thnx Indi.I was just kidding you know that But seriously since childhood I have never fever like this 105 seriously and had no break from work either that added up.My doctor today was yelling at me .she knows me so well and I know this weekend she is going to call me too to check on me.Today fever is down a bit but my bad habit when I am sick don't eat or sleep .No clue why until knock down by medicine.So sleeping pills are going to do miracles.Lets see,I am a stubborn by myself so ...
I am not complaining either .This week is awesome but 65 makes me very uncomfortable so my analysis sucks for that.Hard to watch and impossible to depict so be it.
Chat with you over the weekend or tonight as IPK ,FEVER and weekend is a BEST chemical reaction with a Blast on thread 5❀️
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Ami 

Thnx , hope over the weekend I'll be fine.Counting  on that.
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 63

"time takes it all, whether you want it or not, time takes it all. time bares it away, and in the end, there is only darkness. sometimes we find others in that darkness, and sometimes we lose them there again."
~~~ stephen king ~~~

he is not in a good mood. his face is closed, taut. his movements a bit jerky. something is on his mind. the phone rings. a terse, "hello!" then an angry, "agar conference cancel ho gayi hai, toh mujhe itni late news kyun mil rahi hai!" why am i being told so late that the conference is off?!!

tense music in. he throws down the phone, leaves office.

driving home, a call to lavanya. she tells him she's in the kitchen, cooking, sounds hassled. phone rings again. "hello." it's the caterer. all is good, but, "sir,uss khushi kumari gupta ka kya karna?" what to do about that khushi kumari gupta?

in a flash, a storm gathered, lightning streaked the sky; just one look in the eye and a jaw muscle had to move, that's all.

"tumhare paise mil gaye... baat khatam." you've got your money. end of story. the last two words spat out, rasping, cutting into the night. baat khatam. he throws the his blue tooth. end of story ... enough of this girl, but arnav singh raizada ko kissi ladki sa koi faraq nahin padta, so why does she bother him? why?

flashbacks start. on asr music. fast, furious, energy, angst, burst, heat, light. she hits him in the guesthouse, mad at him, pushing him back till he takes hold of her hands and turns her and pins her against the wall...

he saves her in the rain, both in a clinch swiveling away from the oncoming car... the car speeds...

cut to present... he slams on the breaks. jaws clench.

cut to memory... she's trying to run out of the store room, he races past her, slams the door.

back in the here and now... he gets out of car, shuts the car door with a controlled angry bang.

he's tormented, irritated, angry, "uss ladki ke baare mein sochna band karo," he admonishes his wayward mind. enough.

in a not to be messed with mood he walks into the house. a neatly wrapped gift in hand. perhaps a gift for the girl whom he can't give what she really wants. his love. anything money can buy, arnav singh raizada is able and ready to give. but that priceless feeling... alas no place for that in his life. 

but who will tell the music that? and the confounded breeze?

the moment he walks in... do me so do, la la la la... and a waft of breeze rising. he feels it...  
she feels it.

mehsoos is not in a mood to be messed with either. an interlude between the two, while standing by themselves. this is awareness, a gift in itself; and it comes wrapped with music and air.

and as if on cue, the lights go off. he's tense as h,

she's scared, now that we know how scared she is of the dark, a claustrophobic air.

he is in the thick of that sensation... "woh yahan nahin hai. it's impossible." she's not here, it's impossible. (and why did i get the feeling that's not barun's voice.) 

"hey devi maiya," she prayed.

he strode in and headed toward the kitchen where lavanya had said she was. absolute asr, hot, brusque, in command, stylish as anything.

"lavanya tum phone par bahut upset lag rahi thi... sab theek hai na.." he walks in asking after la's state of mind.khushi is there alone, facing the counter, shock registering on her face at his nearing voice.

no time to waste, he goes right up and touches her shoulder.

in that second he knows, no this is not lavanya.

hey hey... hey hey, their song replaces the forceful asr signature. a mix of joy, surprise, anticipation in the music, in complete contrast to her terrified expression and his widening eyes, truth descending upon him. yet a moment is stolen from all the anger and fear, and it is sublime. a pause where they let the music say things, feel things, and just are two people in a moment.

as though turned to stone, he stands still.

she turns. the lights come on.

music changes cadence... tense, rising. he sees her. she's nervous, scared.

his expression thickens to a snarl almost, he pushes her away. away from him. "usske baare mein sochna band karo." he is not giving in. what is she doing here. what? why? why is she always there. in memory, in the here and now? when all he wants to do is get rid of her from his being?

"di! di!" his voice rings out, angry, a whole outburst packed into two syllables, demanding an answer.

la walks in, "asr, tum itne jal-" "lavanya, tum beech mein mat bolna!" he shuts her up. rough, no nonsense, enough messing with his mind. and yes, this voice with zizz, rasp, energy, grain, this is barun sobti, no one else. the stinging stress on "tum." he's had more than enough of everyone and everything. even di gets a harsh yell, no one shall be spared.

la is fazed. khushi looks horrified, what will the rakshas do? he turns his face toward her and just one word as he lets his breath out. "out."

a tense exchange of looks. his eyes growing more furious, body stiffening.
"i said out!" caution to winds, full throated shout.

she looks at him, stricken, expression growing dense, packed. 
at tear drop point.

no one said love will only make you smile.

"everyone is a moon and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody."
~~~ mark twain ~~~

they have found each other again and again and again in darkness. like the brightest light ever it has shone the way to love. that first time he held her, he came out of the dark on a night of cloud burst and chaos. when he called out her name the very first time, it was pitch dark
in that guest house, a storm tore through the hour, and she'd looked at him with eyes that saw other planes, universes, galaxies, he'd returned the look and gone with her for an eternity to unknown lands. diwali, the darkest night of the moon, amavasya, when they felt that naked, guileless passion and lit up the night. in their darkest hour, sitting far away from each other in quiet unlit corners, they heard each other from afar and spoke from their hearts, can you hear me... tum mujhe sun sakti ho? hamesha. 😳

why this facility of the dark? perhaps when one sense closes down, the others sharpen? and help us fare inward, touch our inner world, which is essentially without light: a quiet, calmsort of dark? really, there's no 100 watt bulb inside, is there. what's around my heart? my gut? my mind? feels like those pictures of space, an ocean of darkness.

there was no light again when she finally let him make her his own, and made him hers forever, clad in black, the colour of dark.

so, scary and terrifying as these moments and those that come may be.
they will surely find each other, that's really the agenda of the dark.

MMMWWWAAAS Indi, brilliant take on the darknest and giving it the most romantic spin. i got goosebump reading this one. as you can see all the purple. incorperating all those times in the dark they met: GENIUS! and  soo true...i would like add one though πŸ˜ƒ the rain hug was also in the dark.