Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

Missing Sarun so much.πŸ₯Ί

ME TOO😭

episode-65
It's all about bro-sis sweet love and bonding and of course Khushi's official entry to RM.

YEAP.KHUSHI'S ENTRY IN HER OWN HOMEπŸ‘

It's morning after the storm in RM. Everybody gathered for morning prayer.Arnav also was there to give Anjali the news of Khushi to work in RM. But Anjali was nowhere. Everybody got tensed. Nani started blaming Arnav. Arnav told everybody about his deal with Khushi. Shyam was there, so obviously he got alert and fled in premonition to face Khushi.The door bell rang. Arnav rushed to open as he thought that it was Anjali. But it was Khushi who came there as per Arnav's expectation.He confidently announced a while ago that Khushi certainly would come for the job. Seeing Khushi at the door he looked at her with a grimace and gave everybody a winning grin.When Khushi asked for Anjali, Nani told her that she was missing. When Arnav was ready to go to search her, she ordered Arnav to take Khushi with him and warned him not to come back without Anjali. Khushi couldn't antagonized as Nani told her that as she left the house for you, so she will be happy to see you back. Arnav unwillingly took Khushi with him.Hmm Nnai, what Khichdi is cooking inside your mind!πŸ˜‰

NANI IN ACTION NO WONDER WHY ASR HAS "ZABARDAST' ATTITUDE AFTER ALL HE IS NANI'S CHOTE.KHUSHI'S LOOK TO ASR IN THIS SCENE WAS A CLEAR INDICATION SHE DID NOT LIKE HIM GIVING TROUBLE TO ANJALI.RELATIONSHIP IS GETTING STRONGER AND GRIPPING IN THEIR HEARTS.😊

Arnav was tensed. So he was driving in haste. But Khushi got frightened, as she was scared of fast moving car. Moreover she was bouncing as she didn't buckle her seat belt. Seeing her in that condition Arnav told her to buckle the seat belt. But Khushi couldn't make it. Arnav stopped the car and moved close to her to buckle her seat belt. Their close proximity agitated both and made them share an intense gaze to each other. Rabba vey started to pay in the BG, sure gave Arshian a little ecstasy.

LOVED THIS SCENE SO MUCH HIS POSSESSIVENESS HAS NO LIMIT LIKE "SADA HAQ"THE DESIRES ARE RAGING ON BOTH SIDES BUT ARNAV IS BURING WITH IT AND WANTS HER TO BURN TOOπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Arnav was making and receiving calls, asking current news of Anjali. Seeing him tensed Khushi wanted to console him not to worry and assured that Anjali will be found. As usual Arnav put the blame on her again. Suddenly Khushi came up with an idea that as it was Friday Anjali probably went to DM's temple for prayer service .Arnav trusted Khushi and drove fast to the temple. He certainly found her upset Di there, sitting near the DM with eyes full of tears. Arnav went to her with deep contrition and recited their favorite childhood rhyme

YES IN RED "TRUST" HAS BEEN BUILT WITH A HINT OF LOVE IN THE MATTER OF ANJALI.HE WILL ALWAYS TRUST KHUSHI IN Di'S MATTERπŸ‘

Toffe se mithi hai
Churun se khatti hai
Khatti meethi hai tere kahani
Anjali di he sabse sayani

He asked Di with teary eyes to recite the next line. Anjali pretended to forget. then Arnav reminded her "pappad ka tukda".Anjali couldn't be angry any more and recited the rest

Paapad ka tukda he
Jab dekho ukhda he
Deta he apni di ko asoo mote mote
Gussewale humare chote

Aww, it was such a sweet, emotional moment of two orphan bro-sis! Anjali sure is a mother figure for Arnav!πŸ‘πŸΌ Arnav asked his deep apology and gave her his cheek for slap. But instead of slapping Anjali cupped his face adorably. She forgave her little bro.But Aranv admonished her "mei battameez hoon duniya ke liye, aap ke liye nahi." He added "you curse me, but don't do like this and never leave me like maa". Khushi was astounded, watching the emotional confrontation of bro-sis. She certainly got astonished to see a different aspect of her Laad Governor. Anjali asked Arnav, how he located her and her sight went to Khushi right then. Her face lit up with joy to see Khushi. Aranv assured her that Khushi is back and will work as she wishes. Anjali mischievously told Arnav that she will play this trick more to get her work done.

THIS PART IS SO INTENSE AND HEARTBREAKING FOR ME AND AT THE SAME TIME LOVING TWO AS THESE THREE AR SO CONNECTING THROUGH THIS.THIS IS A TURNING POINT IN THEIR LIFE AS KHUSJI'S.πŸ‘
Barun and Daljeet were brilliant in the scene.πŸ‘
By the way Pappad ka tukda was looking too hot!

In RM everybody gathered for Rakhi celebration. Anjali asked La whether she has a brother or not. she said no, but she used to tie Rakhi to her few cousins in childhood. But she actually doesn't believe in this stuff and mockingly said there is no point to tie thread in brother's wrist. Hearing that Khushi told her that "It's not just tying thread, it's all about faith".The rest of the family must appreciated Khushi's intelligence and sapience.

Anjali was madly wanting to make Shyam Khushi's Rakhi brother. Where infuriated Shyam was sitting in GH cursing Khushi's decision to work in RM. When Anajli called and suggested him to make Khushi his Rakhi sis, he outraged even more.  Shyam was fuming like a flame BURN BURN BURN!!!

From today I decided to post some of my favorite Arshi vms. I don't know how to post a video, so I'm giving you the link.

THIS VM IS AWESOME I AM LINKING IT HERE
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exa_egrK3-4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

loved loved your take on that... Only 8 days... How the mighty fell within those 8 days? Something happened the first day she landed on his lap ...a gift from heaven...each day curved a  deeper  and wider trench in his mind, body and soul... No wonder he doesn't want to see her anymore...it must be terrifying to feel like that for someone who carefully guards his emotions...

Thanks Samin...

πŸ˜† Samin, this is way too good!!!  they really were married and they didn't know it yet πŸ˜† Arnav did come to get her back after the big fight. and you're right a boy friend would be more gentle, they're already so comfy fighting with eachtother, its true love awww
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by indi52

episode 63 

"time takes it all, whether you want it or not, time takes it all. time bares it away, and in the end, there is only darkness. sometimes we find others in that darkness, and sometimes we lose them there again."
~~~ stephen king ~~~
LOVE IT AND stephen king

he is not in a good mood. his face is closed, taut. his movements a bit jerky. something is on his mind. the phone rings. a terse, "hello!" then an angry, "agar conference cancel ho gayi hai, toh mujhe itni late news kyun mil rahi hai!" why am i being told so late that the conference is off?!!

tense music in. he throws down the phone, leaves office.

driving home, a call to lavanya. she tells him she's in the kitchen, cooking, sounds hassled. phone rings again. "hello." it's the caterer. all is good, but, "sir,uss khushi kumari gupta ka kya karna?" what to do about that khushi kumari gupta?

in a flash, a storm gathered, lightning streaked the sky; just one look in the eye and a jaw muscle had to move, that's all.
       YEAP ONE NAME IN HIS BLOOD RUNNING ALL OVER

"tumhare paise mil gaye... baat khatam." you've got your money. end of story. the last two words spat out, rasping, cutting into the night. baat khatam. he throws the his blue tooth. end of story ... enough of this girl, but arnav singh raizada ko kissi ladki sa koi faraq nahin padta, so why does she bother him? why?

flashbacks start. on asr music. fast, furious, energy, angst, burst, heat, light.she hits him in the guesthouse, mad at him, pushing him back till he takes hold of her hands and turns her and pins her against the wall... 

he saves her in the rain, both in a clinch swiveling away from the oncoming car... the car speeds...

cut to present... he slams on the breaks. jaws clench. 

cut to memory... she's trying to run out of the store room, he races past her, slams the door. 

back in the here and now... he gets out of car, shuts the car door with a controlled angry bang.

he's tormented, irritated, angry, "uss ladki ke baare mein sochna band karo," he admonishes his wayward mind. enough.

in a not to be messed with mood he walks into the house. a neatly wrapped gift in hand. perhaps a gift for the girl whom he can't give what she really wants. his love. anything money can buy, arnav singh raizada is able and ready to give. but that priceless feeling... alas no place for that in his life. 

but who will tell the music that? and the confounded breeze?
     BEST SCENE EVER AND NO DOUBT BARUN WAS BRAVO

the moment he walks in... do me so do, la la la la... and a waft of breeze rising. he feels it...   LOVED THIS ONE LINER STYLE
she feels it.

mehsoos is not in a mood to be messed with either. an interlude between the two, while standing by themselves. this is awareness, a gift in itself; and it comes wrapped with music and air. 

THEY ARE TWO STEP AHEAD THIS TIME

and as if on cue, the lights go off. he's tense as h, 

she's scared, now that we know how scared she is of the dark, a claustrophobic air.
THEY CAN FEEL EACH OTHERS DISTRESS

he is in the thick of that sensation... "woh yahan nahin hai. it's impossible." she's not here, it's impossible. (and why did i get the feeling that's not barun's voice.)
 IT WASN'T Indi or something was wrong with SOUND editing.I thought so too.

"hey devi maiya," she prayed.

he strode in and headed toward the kitchen where lavanya had said she was. absolute asr, hot, brusque, in command, stylish as anything.

"lavanya tum phone par bahut upset lag rahi thi... sab theek hai na.." he walks in asking after la's state of mind.khushi is there alone, facing the counter, shock registering on her face at his nearing voice.

no time to waste, he goes right up and touches her shoulder.

in that second he knows, no this is not lavanya.
AFTER ALL HE TOUCHED HER SO MANY TIMES DARKNESS DOES NOT MATTER NOW

hey hey... hey hey, their song replaces the forceful asr signature. a mix of joy, surprise, anticipation in the music, in complete contrast to her terrified expression and his widening eyes, truth descending upon him. yet a moment is stolen from all the anger and fear, and it is sublime. a pause where they let the music say things, feel things, and just are two people in a moment.

A PURE FACT THAT MOMENT WAS "STILL" IN THE AIR

as though turned to stone, he stands still.

she turns. the lights come on.

music changes cadence... tense, rising. he sees her. she's nervous, scared.
  IPK MUSIC WITH CLOSED EUES TELLS US WHAT IS GOING ON ,TOO GOOD

his expression thickens to a snarl almost, he pushes her away. away from him. "usske baare mein sochna band karo." he is not giving in. what is she doing here. what? why? why is she always there. in memory, in the here and now? when all he wants to do is get rid of her from his being?
HE IS TIRED OF HER SHAKING HIS ARMORED CASTLE AS NO ONE COULD DO IT BEFORE 

"di! di!" his voice rings out, angry, a whole outburst packed into two syllables, demanding an answer.

la walks in, "asr, tum itne jal-" "lavanya, tum beech mein mat bolna!" he shuts her up. rough, no nonsense, enough messing with his mind. and yes, this voice with zizz, rasp, energy, grain, this is barun sobti, no one else. the stinging stress on "tum." he's had more than enough of everyone and everything. even di gets a harsh yell, no one shall be spared.
KOI SHAQ...

la is fazed. khushi looks horrified, what will the rakshas do? he turns his face toward her and just one word as he lets his breath out. "out."

a tense exchange of looks. his eyes growing more furious, body stiffening.
"i said out!" caution to winds, full throated shout.
I WAS MAD AT HIM FOR THAT BUT LOVE HIM TOO.THIS IS STRANGE LOVE WE HAVE ...

she looks at him, stricken, expression growing dense, packed. SHE WASN'T EXPECTING THAT...
at tear drop point.

no one said love will only make you smile.

"everyone is a moon and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody."
~~~ mark twain ~~~
MY FAV

they have found each other again and again and again in darkness. like the brightest light ever it has shone the way to love. that first time he held her, he came out of the dark on a night of cloud burst and chaos. when he called out her name the very first time, it was pitch dark 
in that guest house, a storm tore through the hour, and she'd looked at him with eyes that saw other planes, universes, galaxies, he'd returned the look and gone with her for an eternity to unknown lands. diwali, the darkest night of the moon, amavasya, when they felt that naked, guileless passion and lit up the night. in their darkest hour, sitting far away from each other in quiet unlit corners, they heard each other from afar and spoke from their hearts, can you hear me... tum mujhe sun sakti ho? hamesha. πŸ˜³

why this facility of the dark? perhaps when one sense closes down, the others sharpen? and help us fare inward, touch our inner world, which is essentially without light: a quiet, calmsort of dark? really, there's no 100 watt bulb inside, is there. what's around my heart? my gut? my mind? feels like those pictures of space, an ocean of darkness.

there was no light again when she finally let him make her his own, and made him hers forever, clad in black, the colour of dark. 

THIS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST PART EVER ...YES EVERY DARK HA A SILVER LINING AND IPK SHOWS US EVIDENTLY AT NUMEROUS POINTS

so, scary and terrifying as these moments and those that come may be. 
they will surely find each other, that's really the agenda of the dark.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Indi underlined purple juts breathtaking.⭐️Indeed they both are made for each other and can find their souls without struggling.How lucky these two are in this matter I wish I can see one couple like that in my life before I die to make myself believe that love and passion does exist not up to that level but somewhere close to it.I salute for this last part.JUST POIGNANT and heartfelt analysis

My comments are everywhere.πŸ‘
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Episode 64

"SHANTIVAN"

Walk of egoistic and atheistic in the holy garden of serene and temple shrine under the spell casted by Devi Mayan.What I say?πŸ‘

1st Round

Symbolism:His shadow on the wall as:

Our Shadow is our personal receptacle for all of the things we do not wish to bring into our life. Things we are uncomfortable with: such as our fears and inhibitions. It contains that unknown aspect of ourselves which we are reluctant to venture into and experience. In Psychology, The Shadow represents our alter ego. Two faces of us
  1. AccTo some ancient Myths a Shadow represents a man in between two women.

Connection:That's exactly what are we going to see in ASR's rage towards Khushi in this moment and upcoming epis...He is hiding his feelings and pretending something else.because of his ego.ASR vs Arnav.Every time when he pushed her since the day one ,it was his ego to prove something which is in his subconscious.His Past must have to do with it and the way he brought up in certain circumstances as "tum jessi Larkiyan tou..." must have link to somewhere which makes him antagonized

In Sheeh Mahal he broke those pearls to intimidate her for his satisfaction but those three pearls came back to him to treasure her as her innocence, courage and purity stood up against him.The other day those three  pearls were thrown Out to keep the edge of ASR  as "ASR itna kamzore nahin keh eik larki keh khiyak ko na nikal sake"[ASR is not that weak that he can't forget one girl] because Khushi is as  "eik saye ki tarah cha gyei hai"'[She is around him as a shadow} he just threw her pearls her memories because she threw him in the wilderment of ocean of her memories behind closed door without listening his side.

.Today he wants to throw this pearl "Khushi" Out not only from his home but also from his "Khiyal" which is completely captivated by her just to satisfy his ego that he can do that but can he?...

Arnav,Di:"yeh yahan kia kar rahi hai"[Di what is she doing here] Anjali,"Hum inhain yahan laye hain"[ I brought her here] Arnav,"I don't want to see her face"..She came here for resignation, for sweets and god knows for how many other reasons  and today you brought her here.BINGO!

So you are admitting this, her closeness is the cause of your vexation and irritation.She knows exactly what is he saying and why ...as his "Chup" was bothering her as "Hum Khush kyun nahin hain"[Why am I not happy?]I hope now you are happy Khushi...

Arnav,"May be she won your hearts by her innocence but not mine.Yeah right you hmmm... cringing can't do anything coz I love u so much!!πŸ˜†

"I saw her true face"..."aisi larki joh paise keh liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai"[A gal who can do anything for money]...AND that's what bothering you,isn't it?[Today he completed his sentence.]She came back for the sake of money and not for you but did you give her any reason to come back for you Mr Akhroo.???She is a fighter and doing everything for the sake of her family ,have you ever thought about that.???hmmmπŸ˜•

At this point they both can feel[Mehsoos] each other and can talk through eyes without uttering a word.He knows she is aware of his distress before she left for Lukhnow and she knows he can read her eyes whether they are lying or not and they already had this convo at poolside which triggered his anger more.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta mein tumhain apne irade mein kamyab nahin hone doonga'iss ghar mein tumhain apni jhaga nahin banane doonga"[KKG I will not let you win in your purpose or make space in this home]Double meaning words you are warning her for not letting her win or make space into your heart and mind but its too late because she is already there...and don't worry about this materialistic home ,your sister is determined to do so.Just accept your defeat because "Pyar mein Harne mein bohat maza hai Akhroo"...[Its more fun to lose in Love]πŸ˜‰

Must say BG music was adding  the pain and increasing the intensity... 

Pause here:Future is right there in this pic.The alignment of all clearly shows Arnav is in the middle of La and Khushi but he is facing Khushi and family as he will inclined towards her .Khushi is near to family and La is far from them.πŸ‘

Symbolism:Two pickle jars on the table.

If the jar is filled with eating oil, pickles , honey, or milk, it represents a hidden treasure. CONNECTION:Naniji and Anjali's pain at Khushi's humiliation by Arnav

Khushi's pain has no limit which made Naniji and Anjali embarrassed Anjali's pain with Khushi clearly shows  how much she loves her and this relation is god gifted itself.They both treasure each other starting strongly today.

"Jis Larki ne meri insult ki hai,meri baat katne ki jurat ki hai ...woh aaj mere ghar mein mere samne khari hai....[ The gal who insulted me,interrupted me and answer me back is standing infront of me in my own home] "nikal Jao mere Ghar se" just get out of my home. "GET OUT"...The bluster and  explosion of ferocity was heard among all.

Khushi,the innocent Pearl is again thrown OUT but her pain and hurt is visible on his face too  and she conveys that with her Last look on his face .He does not lose his gaze by hoping may be she will give him one more look or say something but this time her "Chup" delivered more than he imagined .He turned his face with distress and she left without giving him his HOPE.😭

Anjali,"tum ne khushiji keh saath  nahin hamare saath Bura kia hai...tum ne unhain iss ghar se nikala hai aab tum hi unhain wapas laoge..."[you did not insult her ,you insulted me...you threw out now you will bring her back]

Arnav,"yeh mera ghar hai" [This is my home]

Anjali, "Humain maaf kar do Chote...tum sahi ho yeh tumhara ghar hai"...[forgive me ,you r right this is ur home]

Arnav,'"Di I didn't mean that."...

Anjali locked herself in her room as this is his house not her parents and this is intolerable for her as she feels insecure .Daljeet really did excellent job here .πŸ‘πŸ‘

Naniji and Mamiji made him realize his mistake and reminds him about "RakhshaBandhan".He knows how important this day is for both of them.He leaves without saying anything...

Shyam comes and over hears ,sneaks ,and hides during this fiasco.[Wow he is getting ahead of peeping Tom ...😑 ] as Anjali called him earlier to make Chote Calm down .He is flabbergasted by seeing Khushi in RM ,as it is beyond his imagination and near to flop his plan."Sab DM ki kirpa hai...Shyamji"...[Its all DM and her blessings].He comes to make a smooth entry  with his foot story."Jo ghao bahr gya tha woh phir se khul gya hain'[my wound is again open] Double meaning indeed Khushi is ruining your dreams.Love Naniji for clearing him as this is not Anjali's fault.Its Chote's fault.He brushes off everyone for showing concerns for Rani Sahiba.😑😑😑Arggg...

Khushi's reflection in the mirror as she is seeing the things apparently and far from the real image over here.Her exasperation has no limit.She is storming about his ruthless attitude towards her as well as Anjali.Khushi starting treasuring Anjali at this point onward."Woh adami such mein bohat bura hai"[He is really bad]Really Khushi then why are so unhappy and bummed out...

Khushi goes with tormented challenge after her Amma's call as her Babuji is getting sick because of the lack of money and resources.My heart goes for this poor soul as she cares for everyone but herself.DM indeed taking their test and yes she will shower her  blessings beyond their imaginations.

Another stormy and Rainy night.The night he felt his mistake first time by punishing the red beauty ."kyuon mujhe pheli bar aisa laga keh mein kuch ghalt kar raha hoon"but end up with "Mein sahi hoon aur jo kar raho hoon woh sahi hai"[No I am right and doing the right thing]Today again he made a mistake but ego does not let him accept it.That night Khushi's Khiyal and today Di but in return again attached with Khushi.He looks at DM's Chunari as it is given by Di but reminds him of Khushi's Dupatta.TWO important people in his life.

Pause here:"Yeh sab kuch uus larki ki wajha se hua hai"[Everything went wrong because of her.Her Di is in pain because of Khushi.hmmm ..same happened later "Yeh Sab tumhari wajha se hua hai..."when Anjali goes for abortion.

GUPTA HOUSE

Walk of egoistic and atheistic in the holy garden of serene and temple shrine under the spell casted by Devi Mayan.What I say?πŸ‘

2nd Round

Symbolism: Egyptian myth the eye was not the passive organ of sight but more an agent of action, protection or wrath.One eye as "Horus"

Connection: ASR is a man of action not words.He is here to protect his sister's trust on him and in return Fate is making him protector of Khushi as her Payal is already in his possession .His wrath has ruined the taste of his life towards Khushi as well as Khushi and Anjali's because of him.Just brilliant touch behind this camera trick to enhance the intensity of the situation and to equate the trilogy of this relation among them.πŸ‘

He is standing right here in the door with full swing of fury, acrimony, and ego but by fate as a benefactor ,savior and a shield. "Arnav Singh Raizada  Kabhi kissi se Maffi nahi mangta"[ASR never said sorry to anyone.]He delivered his judgment "Di does not know this world and ppl but I do" Today he doped in front of my eyes by balancing Khushi with money regardless the love I have for him.He wants to throw this arrow dipped in blood at her " you came for money so here it is..." 

Pause here:You will say sorry to Khushi so many times from La's party night to onward dear and at the top SORRY to Buaji during Khushi Birthday with eating lots of PurisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Kafi hain ya aur rakh doon" [enough or more]...before anyone could think or come out of shock he put more...He challenged her by putting  her own dignity at stake because this time he wants her to fight back just like his "chup" was unbearable for her after resignation.He wants her to suffer the same as he is.She clutches her Duppatta with insult and rage without uttering a word.😭

"kal subhe mein tumhara intizar karoonga aur janta hoon tum Zaroor aaogi..."[I will wait for you tomorrow morning and know you will come] .He knows she will be there as this is her "Majboori"[family problems] to do the job.Their eye convo expressed and conveyed the message very clearly and firmly by ASR and derived & acknowledged by Khushi but she remained silence for the sake of her family.

Pause here: She remained silent the night of her forced marriage the same way for the sake of her famly.

Love Payal as she always stands up for her sister.Payal,"Khushi nahin aeygi" [Khushi will not come] as we are going to Lukhnow.He knows she will not leave him as she knows it is unbearable for him.This sense of "mehsoos " thorough heart is one step ahead now.Just totally unbelievable.Very few not all Couples develop this in years which they have right now...πŸ‘

BRAVO POINT:TWO SIS TERS FIGHTING FOR THEIR SIBLINGSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Pause here":Their eyes and hearts delivered and received the meaning of ALL of this but minds  in "NO NO" mode the same way the message was delivered and received before going Lukhnow."Humari Shakal dekhna nahi chate na aap "[you don't want to see my face"and today "Mein iss Larki ki Shakal nahin Dekhna chahta"[I don't want to see her face]

In my language "Hisaab Braber"[we are even]

Khushi  goes through with dejection. Embarrassment ,torment , heart ach , desolation , disgrace and mortification in couple of these minutes by the same person for whom her heart started  developing some perceptions but everything  broke in an instance for her.This is the biggest reason it took her a while to acknowledge and convey her feelings towards him.[until Holi}.Sanaya was brilliant over here.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Audios till next time

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

ROUND 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUi15YtTRTs

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUi15YtTRTs[/YOUTUBE]

ROUND 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVIAEHGFnmE

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVIAEHGFnmE[/YOUTUBE] 

Arshi!! ClapClapClap bravo on this one, love the depth you went into with their feeling and why they are the way they are. some of the sybolism and the connection were simply awesome!! all of you comment to akdoo, very cute and true also. agreed with all the blue and take a bow for all the purple 😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Durga
Thnx for the kala teeka.Indeed weather is changing the climate around the world.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@AMI

for 63
Hi Arshi! Very nice takeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ as you can see, oh so much purple todayπŸ˜† Bishop Nani is certainly the maha player, she's awesome! like your dwelve into the Akdoo's mindset, same with Khushi, and you're right, she was terrified in the kitchen but something about his touch must've felt right.. 
Loved this
"ulti ho gayen sab tadbeerein kuch na dawa ne kaam kiya"[
I know we all love this Akhroo way too much but he was way too much with khushi

for 64

Arshi!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ bravo on this one, love the depth you went into with their feeling and why they are the way they are. some of the sybolism and the connection were simply awesome!! all of you comment to akdoo, very cute and true also. agreed with all the blue and take a bow for all the purple πŸ˜Š

Thnx Ami.Just loved these epis so much and enjoying too.I'm glad u likes it πŸ˜Š
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 65

A Brother's Love

Its pooja time and Anjali is never late for pooja but where is she?  All are wondering.  Nani says after what happened last night'In opposite directions come Arnav and Shyam both call out, "Di"' "Rani Saihba"

FOR HER THEY BOTH ARE IMPORTANT

They walk towards Nani with Shyam saying that she is not in their room.  Arnav, Shyam and Akash go in search of Anjali through out the house.  All are worried.  Arnav comes back and says she is not here.  Nani scolds him and she tells him this is entirely your fault, you spoke very nasty to her.  Arnav says he was talking to Kushi and at the mention of her name Shyam drops his phone.  He says to Nani that he went and called on Kushi last night and he knows her well; she should be returning to work this morning.  All of a sudden the snake, oops I mean, Shyam has to go someplace.  RUN JUST DO IT

Arnav says call if you hear anything.  Shyam hightails out of there before Kushi comes.  ASR tries to call Di but there is no answer.  Nani rubs salt in Arnav's wounds by letting him know that Anjali hasn't eaten anything because she is fasting for Rakshan Badhan.  

HE WAS SO EMOTIONALLY DISTURBED OVER TIS COZ THIS IS HER Di's and his SPECIAL DAY AS HE CAN DO ANYTHING FOR HER.

She asks him why did you talk like that and hurt her so much.  He looks down at the thal that Nani holds and sees the sacred thread bracelets and remembers Anjali's words to him when they were young, "Chote do not laugh at my string next year it will be more beautiful."  A brother's love doesn't let him forget anything Di has done for him.  He saves all her Raki that she has tied on him in a keepsake box.  So much love, so much respect.  He will find his Di.

THAT WAS SO SWEET AT THE END BUT PAINFUL FOR BOTH OF THEM

The doorbell rings interrupting his reminiscing thought.  He answers the door and there she is, Miss Kushi Kumari Gupta.  After a very awkward moment she enters the house.  "Namaste" she says to everyone and asks for Anjali.  Nani says we looked for her everywhere she is not to be found and we called but she didn't answer the phone.   ASR says he is going to look for her and Nani says he is to take Kushi with him.  Kushi has an excuse but Nani says that Anjali was very angry with Chote and she made him bring you back.  She knows Anjali very well and she is stubborn and won't come back just for her brother; you have to convince her that you are coming back.  Its Arnav's turn to make an excuse.  BAS, Chote!  Nani says you have enough and now for the sake of Anjali shut up.  You do as I asked you to do.  She has put her foot down! Return home only after you have found Anjali. 

NANI IS NAI AFTER ALL SHE MADE IT CLEAR ENOUGH IS ENOUGH GO AND RECTIFY YOUR MISTAKES

I know her underlying motive to send Kushi with ASR is so they can spend time together even though this situation is a serious one, Naniji is still plotting.  They both turn look at each other and walk out.  A brother's love doesn't let him forget anything Di has done for him.  He saves all her Raki that she has tied on him in a keepsake box.  So much love, so much respect.  He will find his Di.

Lavanya comes and says "I'm ready."  Oh what to do with this girl?  "For round, round; I mean arti."   Nani walks away.  La goe to Mami and asks what did she do and Mami will explain everything. 

Arnav is driving maniacally and Kushi is bouncing all over the place.  SHE IS SCARED OF RASH DRIVING BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW AT THIS POINT BUT FEELS HER UNEASINESS

She looks nervous, holding on to the dashboard for dear life.  He tells her to put on her seatbelt.  She has difficulty, he slams on the breaks, she jolts forward and then he comes close and buckles her in.  For someone who hates this person right now he seems to care for her well being by snapping the belt when she couldn't. 

KHUSHI'S PROTECTION,SAFETY,AND CARE IS HIS UPMOST DUTY.ITS LIKE HE ALREADY TOOK IT AND ACCEPTED IT IN HIS MIND BUT VERBALLY LIKE A KID NO NO I HATE U.JUST LOVE EM

He tries calling Anjali, no answer.  Kushi hesitantly says to him perhaps Anjali'he looks at her silencing her.  Shyam calls but there is no news; followed by a call from Mamaji.  ASR tells him not to worry he will bring Anjali home.  Worriedly he asks himself where would she go, where should he look?  Kushi answers him, "Do not worry I will find Anjali" Even now their sixth sense is in action.  He slams the break again.  Oh, what this woman does to him!  She knows how he feels and he doesn't like it so why not argue with her.  It is only your fault he says to her. If you had not come to my house I wouldn't be looking for my sister. 

YEAP HE WILL DO THIS AGAIN WHEN ANJALI WILL TRY TO ABORT.HIS IS Di IS AT HIGHER PEDESTAL .BUT WHEN KHUSHI WILL BRING HER  MATTERS ABOVE HIM AND AT HIGHER PEDESTAL THEN HE WILL BOW DOWN TO HER FOR THAT.COMPLETELY FLATITUDE

He yells everything that happens is your fault! He is thinking about what happened last night and the words he said to Anjali, he says he doesn't want her in HIS house.  "IT'S MY HOUSE!"  He sees her falling.  Kushi suddenly exclaims "Devi Maiyya, its Friday, there is a ritual in the temple for the Goddess."  He heads towards the temple, parks and runs to where his sister is.  There she is sitting not far from the Goddess sobbing.  His heart heavy seeing her like this; he slowly walks up the stairs and kneels in front of her. A brother's love doesn't let him forget anything Di has done for him.  He saves all her Raki that she has tied on him in a keepsake box.  So much love, so much respect.  He has found his Di.

Di IS HIS WHOLE FAMILY AS HE SAID MOST OF THE TIME AND YES "A MOTHER FIGURE"

"Sweeter than toffee, more sour than currants.  The story is a little sour and a little sweet.  Sister Anjali is upset.  Now it's your, Di."  She turns away and says she forgot.  He continues her part, Kushi watching in awe.  "Pieces of paper'.. torn and thrown away, she continues.  Did you bring your sister crocodile tears?  He is very angry boy, he is my little brother."  Kushi is watching with a slight smile on her face.  With tears in his eyes he says to her he has made a mistake.  Forgive me!  ASR who never asks for forgiveness has just done so.  I don't belive Kushi believes what she sees.  He turns his cheek for Anjali to slap him.  She goes to slap him but instead she grasps his face with both hands and tells him it's okay, it's nothing.  He says no it's not.  He can behave badly with anyone else but not you.  My behavior is okay for others but definitely not you, my Di.  I do not care about anyone else but you.  You are everything to me.  Di, never leave me alone again, please.  Since I was a child I have noticed those who leave you never return again.  If you want you can argue with me, even kill me but do not ever go away from me like my mother."  This hurt boy is inside this devilish man.  She hugs him; Kushi has been witness to this bond between brother and sister.  She has seen his vulnerability.  

THIS IS A TURNING POINT FOR ALL THREE.VERY EMOTIONAL AN D LOVING SCENE EVER

Anjali calls him foolish and there are things that happen between brother and sister.  She asks how he knew she was here.  He doesn't look at her, she turns and sees Kushi.  "Kushi?"  She smiles.  He turns and looks at her and she turns looking away.  He tells Di that Kushi has returned.  It's what you wanted right?  Really?  He nods.  She says we should do this more often, I would get what I want and it would be done.  Do you think this is a joke he asks.  She apologizes, let's go.  Kushi smiles.  A brother's love doesn't let him forget anything Di has done for him.  He saves all her Raki that she has tied on him in a keepsake box.  So much love, so much respect.  All is well with the siblings.

HE IS REALLY A TRUE BROTHER.LOVE HIM FOR THAT.

GH-  Buaji is sincerely upset with this situation and Shyam is upset as well.  Payal tells Buaji that there are other good people in the Raizada house and Buaji shouldn't worry.  Kushi made the right decision. Shyam is upset that they would not accept the money from him and she has been forced to go and work at the RM.  He wants her to talk to Kushi.  Buaji says no worries, she will talk with Kushi all will be well, God will have everything fall into place.  Absolutely!!!!

RM mandir.  Everyone is ready for pooja.  Has anyone called Anjali's husband?  Anjali said he will be coming soon.  She tells Kushi to take the tray and decorate it.  Kushi says for me.  She says yes, I will call your brother!  Di asks Lavanya if she has brothers she says no but she had cousins that when they were kids they use to tie Raki but they don't keep in touch anymore.  She says anyways she doesn't believe in those things.  What will happen if I tie a string?  Kushi gets up and says to La that it is not about whether something happens or not it is about our faith and trust.  If you have faith then even a small piece of string maybe helpful to strengthen the relationship between brother and sister.  La answers, 'whatever, Chamkilli'.  Anjali calls Shyam, where are you? Come quickly.  Today we must tie a thead on you. He asks raki?  I know you are mad at me but how can you think that?  She says not me but Kushi. WHAT?   You know she has no brother.  So I thought she could tie the thread on you!  

Shyam is in disbelief.  The last thing he wants from Kushi is a brother's love. JUST HATE HIM

LOVE THIS EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER.ALWAYS FEEL THIS EPI THROUGH MY CORE. HARD TO PUT IN WORDS.MY COMMENTS ARE EVERYWHERE.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@INDI
arshi, πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ 64 is close to my dil, and i loved your dil/dimag take on it. your parallel conversation with your favourite akhroo was too too cute. how we wish he would behave so badly, so blindly, yet if he didn't he wouldn't be him, he wouldn't be the man we can't forget. and khushi can't either. you understand their mehsoos is at a deep level and what's visible is not all the story and i love the way that gets blended into your analysis. the egyptian eye, the eye of horus, and it's reference was magical to read. i have an eye of horus pendant, tiny and cute, picked up 11 years ago in egypt, suddenly that whole trip and its feeling returned. yes, it is the "symbol of protection, royal power and good health," as wiki tells us. and it was for me the most powerful shot of the episode. 

red wow, pink awww andhmmm, purple fantastic. 

64 IS ONE OF MY FAV.THE MOMENT I WATCHED IT THE EYE OF HORUS KIND A STUCK TO ME.THNX INDI SO YOU VISITED EGYPT .WOW.MY OLDER SON HAS HORUS PENDANT .HE IS SO INTO  HIEROGLYPHICS.
IN BOLD I AGREED AND LOVED THESE TWO SCENES AS THEY BOTH ARE CROSSING BOUNDARIES OF FEELINGS .THEY KNOW EACH OTHER MORE THAN EVER AND ITS GETTING STRINGER AND STRONGER WITHOUT PUTTING SO MUCH EFFORT.ITS JUST THEIR INTENSE MOMENTS,ANGER,AND URGE TO THINK ABOUT 24/7 AND MORE WANT TO PUSH EACH OTHER ENDING UP COMING CLOSER IS WAY TOO FUN TO WATCH.THATS WHY I MELT FOR HIM EVEN IN HIS RAGE THOUGH FELT FOR KHUSHI BUT SHE KNOWS TOO.😊
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ BarunDiwani
 Lovely synopsis of episode-64
ASR was just too harsh, but he actually said those words to himself. Since he saw Khushi his mind is completely occupied  by her  thought. He wanted to evade from her thought. But he couldn't. So when he saw her in his house he was just out burst his frustration. He actually mocked his feelings by hurting her. He deliberately did it, to hurt himself. 

It was a roar that echoed through the entire RM, all of his frustrations,all of his anguish tucked away in these three little words. Arnav's quest to kick her out had begun a few days ago when he threw her pearls out, it was after he thought she had left"Lucknow...hemesha ke liye."  her words stung him endlessly until one day he came across her pears and told himself, he's not so weak, he will forget her. But then she turned up in his closet πŸ˜•.  He was done trying get her to listen but a confrontation? yes that was necessary. A heated one by the poolside. He learns it was her "majboori (desperation)" that bought her here, nothing else, in fact she preferred death over coming back his way again. Something about that answer left a bad taste, and he started a sentence that he couldn't finish that day looking into her eyes. 

Even a magical connection with her in the dark wasn't enough to tame this anger, it probably only made it worse, her ability to make him lose himself like that, lose his control. He had enough, "Get out!" more determined than ever to throw her out as furiously as he did the pearls. 

I absolutely loved what you said in these lines.

ASR's angry man image actually attracts me more. So I'm drooling more than usual!

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DurgaS

This is to cheer up everyone, who are not feeling fell, who are angry at ASR, who are pissed off with Shyam and all those who are not able to spend time here for various other reasons

Parody on 'Bhag DKbose' from Delhi Belly

Bhag Shyam Babua - Part 2 

Anjali mujhse boli, ghar jaldi chale aana,
Khushi ko Bhai nahin hai, Rakhi bandhvaalena, 
Jab maine ye suna to, mere badan mein lag gayi jaise aag, aaag, aaag , bhaag, 
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaag
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaag
Arey aayi Khushi Rakhi leke aayi Khushi aayi, bhaag bhaag Shyam babua bhaag, bhaag
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaaag
🀣 

Translation:

Anjali told me, come home early,
Khushi doesn't have a brother, get the Rakhi tied from her,
When I heard this, I felt like a fire raging in my body,
Run run Shyam babua...
Khushi came, brought the Rakhi, Khushi came, run run Shyam babua run, run
Run run ...

Hahaha.
Loved it so much.
Bhaag bhaag ke Shyam ki to haal hua buda.
Bechara aur adultery karo or phaso!πŸ˜†
 But Automatically Anjali's wish fulfilled after all. I mean Khushi turned his brother in law's wife and his sister in law.

the other poem what you wrote on Arnav and Anjali is wonderful.
You beautifully expressed the strong bond and enormous love of two siblings through your poetry
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago