Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Episode 64!!!!

the episode starts off with arnav getting very mad to see khushi in his house...la was about to explain why khushi is hear but arnav told her to stay out of it...and he tells khushi to get out...In the living room arnav is demanding to know why khushi is in the house, anjali said she told her to come.  Arnav mentioned that khushi is always finding excuses to come to shantivaan, one is to give the resignation letter (she had to go there because she did not see you in the office) and second to give sweets (how was she suppose to know the contract for her anjali's anniversary party) and thirdly because anjali called her... and he knows girls like her always trying to do things for money.

THIS IS THE MAJOR POINT AS ITS BOTHERING HIM A LOT

.. i wanted to slap arnav's sexy face for saying that.BUT HOW CAN WE ,THIS LOVE IS HURTFUL All the ladies try to explain to him why khushi is hear but Arnav is not ready to listen...He tells khushi to GET OUT, and khushi leaves with tears in her eyes.  While all this is happening shyam is at the front door and he can hear arnav yelling, he was about to go in when he heard khushi's name and he opened the door and saw she was there...he hid from khushi and khushi left shantivaan all sad...poor girl
I FELT FOR HER

At the RM anjali gets pissed off  and said that are you happy now are your at peace...and tells arnav that she told khushi to come to help lavanya become the perfect raizada bahu, and since you kicked her out you have to bring her back...arnav was like hell no this is MY house...everyone gets shocked to hear this and anjali becomes sad...Anjali was like yeah you are right this is your house i should not have gone against your will...Arnav realizes what he said and tries to apologize, anjali was like no and limps off...as she limps off she falls on the table...arnav tries to help her up but she refuses his help...and she manages to get up and go to her room and lock it (i don't get why her room is on the second floor...girl has problem walking and she has to climb stairs...really...and in the maha episode her room was on the first floor)...Arnav went all hussain bolt NICE WORDING
and rushed to Anjali's room and begs her to open it and anjali is not...nani was like great job chotey, you managed to hurt her feelings on raksha bandan..arnav feels worse now...and nani tells her all anjali did was think about your happiness and this is how you repay her...arnav gets mad and leaves the house...as arnav is leaving shyam is entering and Arnav completely does not see shyam because He is in ASR mode and he is on a mission

MISSION TO CONQUER KHUSHI WITH HIS RAGE

Shyam goes to his room and nani tells him what happened...Mami was like what happened you told anjali that you will be home in two minutes and so much time as passes since then...Shyam almost got caught, but he said that the door hit his leg and the wound might have reopened...and everyone got worried...he diverted their attention by saying forget me...i told RS not to bring khushi ji into this house because it will upset arnav and Arshi might argue...and look what happened...shyam tries to get the door open but mami ji was like why don't you sleep in the guest room tonight and shyam agrees...the ladies leave, leaving behind a thinking shyam.THINKING HOW TO GET OUT OF THIS MESS .ONE SIDE IS KHUSHI AND OTHER IS MONEY.UHHH

At the Gupta house khushi is angrily taking off her jewelry and is telling payal how arnav insulted her...payal tries to calm her down and said why not go back to lucknow...khushi does not like that suggestion...then bua ji calls them because their parents is on the phone...garima calls telling khushi how shashi is sick and their store is gone...khushi said not to worry because DM is just testing them and everything will be fine...Khushi hangs up the phone and is all tense now...Then their doorbell rings and the door opens and it was Arnav...bua ji said that we do not want your apology and arnav was like i am not here to apologize.  I am here to make khushi work for Di again, since Di wants her i am here because apparently di thinks khushi is perfect for the job...he walks into the house and places a huge wad of money on the table...bua ji is like we do not want the money and he places more money...he said i have doubled the amount and khushi's hand was showning clutching her dupatta showing that she is tense and getting angry but she cannot do anything right now

FOR HER FAMILY SHE TAKES ALL THE HEAT
...he is about to walk out...when payal stopped him and said that we do not need your money and we are going back to lucknow...she asked khushi to agree but she is silent...Arnav was like i know khushi will go back to work...bua ji gets mad and tries to go talk to arnav but he is long gone...Bua ji was saying how she wishes to throw the money at his face...and was asking why khushi was quiet...even payal wants to know but khushi does not say anything...she is in deep thought...What will Khushi do???

Wow this episode was intense!!
INDEED IT WAS .ONE OF MY FAV

we got to see Anjali stand up against arnav!!!! that was like the best scene of the day

NICE ONE Anita MY COMMENTS ARE EVERYWHERE.TOTALLY LOVE THIS EPI
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@supriya

Loved your collages for 63 and 64.NIce work as usually.
Thnx for the deep analysis over 64 and glad you liked two versions of rampage done by our beloved ASR.Awww thnx for liking Collages but not as good as yours.I mean it.Love yours.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 63

Darkness has special place in this love story, shades of it are used to define the leading male character making him one of the most interesting layered male character EVER, its also made to be  the biggest fear of the leading female lead character and the villain of the story embodimeis it. Its the dark aspects of this story that allow the lighter ones to be so appreciative. And in this episode the gradualshift from light to dark is splendidly handled

YES JUST LIKE DIL AND DIMAGH,LIGHT AND DARKNESS HAS SPECIAL EFFECTS ON THEIR EMOTIONS AND TURNING POINTS OF THEIR LIVES.

Things started off bright and sunny,  the training of La had begun with Nani's blessing jeeez Naani, can you make it a bit more obvious, which one you prefer?

Also the master plan of Naani is no longer a secret, atleast to Laxmi"

INDEED LAXMI IS A COOL WITNESS.:)

you know Laxmi, I really don't care what Khushi teaches Ms.Kasyap, she'll stay as she is, but Khushi name i planted in Khushi's head on perpose, because when Chotey will see Khushi, the curtain will be lifted from his eyes and he'll know what a good indian girl with values really is...they don't call me Naani for nothing!" Though things don't happen exactly that way and ,and something much deeper than a "good Indian girl with values" draws Arnav to Khushi,  Nani was the first to envision these two as a couple.

AGREED AFTER MOTHER'S INSIGHT IS ALWAYS TRUE

Goes to show, regardless of all her differences with her grandson, she understand him, maybe even more that Anjali in some way. There is so much of Nani in Arnav, anger, stubbornness, heart of gold, and finally that saatir dimmag...with such qualities in common, i suppose they are meant to clash๐Ÿ˜†

LOVE THIS AS THEY ARE REFLECTIONS OF EACH OTHER

Anjali had picked up on Khushi's cold behavior with her, she felt the need to explain her ultimatum, " even he (Shyam) thought i was taking advantage, but it's not like that, i was just thinking of my family separating"

LOVE HER FOR SAYING THIS TO CREEP

Khushi forgives her right away, "Hum samaj sakte hai (i understand) sometimes we do things for our brother, sister, mom, dad's happiness, sometimes we do  things that don't seem right" - another clue to seemingly the darkest night of them all...YES WHO KNOWS MORE THAN KHUSHI

Khushi goes on, "i hope that you'll be able to meet my condition without any problems)" we soon learn her condition simple, I won't be here when laad governer is here...but it turns out to be the hardest to keep as she slowly accepts "jab paani mein rehna hai, to uss magar macch ki shakal to dekhni padegi (Since I need to be in the water, i'll have to see that crockidile's face)." For the second time,  Anjali tries to explain to Khushi "hamaare bhai  itne bhi boore nahi hai (my brother is not so bad)" 

"Woh jaise bhi hai, hame nahi jaan na (however he is, i don't want to know)" - At the mere mention of Anjali's brother, Khushi becomes uneasy and flustered with hint of anger. At a deeper level, she wants to know, that's why she's here but  on the same token, at a surface level,  she is terrified of what she will discover. what a reaction emoted by Sanaya in that 2-second response.

The topic is then changed to rakshabandhan...Khushi mentions she has no brother and Anjali comes up with a brilliant idea, "tie raakhi to my husband" ...this is the best idea out of Anjali after bringing Khushi to train La 

Speaking of devil (punt intended), its revealed that not only is he a pathological liar but has a few screws loose in the brainwa, the scene of him talking to an empty chair, priding himself over tricking his wife 

JUST HATE HIM

into getting him the money for Khushi...feels like a dark comedy.

SO TRUE

He is indeed pure darkness, and a master at keeping everyone around him in his shadow.              

Everyone is enjoying La's first successful mission (mission-tea and pakodas) with khushi's help, Nani brings up Chotey's name and Khushi jumps up like spring "Hamme chalna chahiye (i better go)"  she explains her condition to Nani, "when Arnavji comes, i'll leave" (nice to hear his actual name from her lips)"

Ami's alternate scenes๐Ÿ˜ƒwish they played this condition out a bit longer. Khushi working there a few day without his knowledge, but our forgetful Khushi leaves a few things of hers here and there that he comes across and reminds him of her, till one day she forgets something big and has to come back and he catches her...or maybe he see her on the street outside his house bugging the heck out of him... would've made for some  gripping episodes, of course for this to be a success, La would have to be in on it

Anajli remembers that he has a video conference and he'll be late, "you can stay longer"...khushi decides to stay.

Finally some Arnav darshan, in his office, actually doing some work...no khushi distractions? what the! Anyway he gets a call that his meeting is canceled.

ME LIKE IT

If the call is canceled, then why am i finding out about it now[DAMMIT!]?

In the dark of the night, Arnav is returning home from  work early with a gift for an upset Lavanya, just finished talking to her, she was in the kitchen making dinner and eagerly awaiting his arrival to discuss something important. Soon after he gets a call from the manager who hired Khushi for the sweets, he wanted to know what they should do about Khushi Kumari Gupta's  payment?

Nothing registered except her name, Kushi Kumaari Gupta, thunder within, touchy irrational reaction,  similar to Khushi's reaction to his name. Rudely interrupting the manager,  "tumhare paise mil gaye tumhe? baat khatam (you got your money, convo over!)" 

bluetooth violently  thrown on the passenger seat and flashbacks shooru : the tirgress a the Guest house, the rain hug followed, lastly his desperate attempt at communication in the storage room. 

LOVE THIS EDIT AWESOME  :)

Enraged, frustrated he reaches his driveway and tell himself again "uss ladki ke baare mein soch na bandh karo"  from "Khushi, Khushi, KHUSHI" in  sexy husky voice to "that girl "uss ladki," the transformation happened quick. He was also angry both at himself and at that girl. Himself because he is unable to control this chaos within and at Khushi for causing the chaos. A heated passionate argument ensued in their last meeting and later that night he romanced her payal, and when Lavanya wanted to know if there anyone as important as his sister, she came to mind. She shed light into his dark world, he had begun to concentrate more on her thoughts than this painful past. She also dared to defy him which hurt him. He wanted his control back more than ever when he got out of that car outside his home...

LOVE THE DEPICTION OF THEIR FEELINGS THE WAY YOU DID IT.VERY POIGNANT POV

A few steps into the house, and he is caught offguard by that  wooshing gust of wind,  after circling him, it travels back to  Khushi in the kitchen. Arnav seems to be an expert at recognizing this feeling by now, but Khushi is still confused about it, she shakes it off and goes back to work,

Darkness takes over as the light goes out and he convinces himself yet again "woh yahaan nahi hai, it's impossible (she is not here)"

Khushi in the kitchen with her greates fear, darkness calls out  "hey Devi maiya." while he makes his way into the kitchen "Lavanya, tum phone pe bahot upset lag rahi thi, sab teek hai?"

The darkness alone was probably a better company

Khushi freezes hearing his voice, he walks over and puts his hand on her shoulder, fear and darkness have her tongue. 

Arnav on the other hand has been sent into a trans with this connection, Enticement, a bliss of sort, and almost a smile on his face,  far away from reality he just takes it in...

LOVE THE WAY HIS RELIEF WAS TELLING HIS HEART CONDITION WHICH WAS JUST LIKE HER DUPATTA .

"HAWA MEIN URTA JAI" WITH JOY

Even in the darkness, her light beams through his being   SO TRUE

Khushi having no choice but  to turn to him slowly, the darkness quickly disappears allowing Arnav to see her clearly, a glimpse of his true feelings appear on his face at first and the hand remains on the shoulder, but within seconds, his face changes from tender to anger. ASR IS BACK WITH BG SCORE

This was his chance to gain that control back,  with the help of his dark side and he pushes her away the same way pushed after the rain hug, she got way to close to him, he just wants her away.

Khushi looks at her abandoned shoulder and immediately took notice to the difference his behavior from their recent meetings. This side she hadn't seen since the day he sent her to the guest house. A hint of blaming herself as she looks on without uttering a word.

SHE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS BEING GOING THROUGH

"DI!" Arnav yells out for Anjali, he knows she had something to do with bringing her here

Lavany runs in, "ASR, what are you doing home .."

Arnav doesn't give her a chance to finish "Lavanya, tum beech me mat bolna! (you stay out of this)" [La was never really allowed in the middle of these two, even Khushi didn't allow her to take the resignation letter and Arnav is not allowing it now]

NICE OBSERVATION

He looks back at Khushi, "out"

Khushi looks at him, helplessly watching the return of the rakshas (monster) she knew him before all these unknown feelings came about. 

She look heart broken, even though it easier with him being this way, a sense of loss in her eyes. ASR emerges but this time he is a defense not an offence.  He desperately wants her out,  out of his house, out of his mind, out of his heart so he can gain his normalcy back. His only chance is the darkness of ASR, hate her, insult her, show no mercy...what he doesn't realize is that  in due time, darkness has to give way to the light ๐Ÿ˜‰

LOVE THIS ONE FROM DARK TO LIGHT

DOOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

MY FAV

โค๏ธ ALL OF THESE, Arnave in pure bliss ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ

Ami loved your dark to light shades of this story just like Dil and Dimag.My comments are very visible.THis time too many Drools as this one is my fav epi :)

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by DurgaS

This poem is about ASR's outburst. That was very very rude Mr. ASR.

Picture credit: ArshiHamesha

Why was ASR angry?

Out, out, get out. Why did he so shout?
What was bothering him? Why was he so loud?
Did he feel he was losing? Did he feel he was surrendering?
He never listened to his heart. He kept it far apart.
His heart knew she was there. He could feel her in the air.
He simply rejected. His heart was so dejected.
When he saw her in the light, he knew his heart was right.
Earlier too, his heart would rejoice, when he thought of her without choice.
So many for memories to bring, a thought or a random thing.
Now too, there was no anger, when he placed his hand on her shoulder.
His heart was full of joy. He had a smile too, oh boy.
This feeling wasn't new, he knew his heart was true.
He felt himself surrender, he couldn't make such a blunder.
He was filled up with a rage, He gave her an angry gaze.
He shouted utter nonsense, said hers was fake innocence.
We can come to this conclusion, he was scared of his emotion.

AWESOME Durga.In red thats exactly what he was doing
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@sohara
Originally posted by sohara

Episode-64
I hated ASR . I hated him for being such a relentless monster.How cum a person can be so inexorable! We know he didn't want to see Khushi in front of his eyes. He was incredulous of his feelings for Khushi. He was scared that if she was there all the time he may lose his control and fall for herBut the poignant,harsh words what he said for her are not acceptable at all.AGREED HE WAS WAY TOO HARSH
The crescendo of his acrimony for Khushi left everybody flabbergasted. "Khushi keeps coming to us with trivial excuses, she can do anything for money"does your heart say so ASR? How cum you afflicted the girl whom you treasures so much! It is a sign of a total Bipolar disorder.

๐Ÿ˜†His acrimony for Khushi is so much that he even couldn't think of his Di
GHUSE MEIN USKA DIMAG BAND HO JATA HAI

He unknowingly hurt Anjali by saying that he was the owner of the house and the sole decision maker. Her imperative attitude hurt Anjali so much that she told him he actually insulted her by humiliating Khushi. Anjali will forgive his audacity if he brings back her in RM again.
ANJALI FELT KHUSHI PAIN SO MUCH AS SHE CRIED BADLY TOO
After telling that Anjali locked herself in her room. Anjali was obdurate  this time. Shyam was almost there to get inside the house. When he overheard the convo and saw Khushi there he hid himself. He got in when Khushi got out of the house. Mami threw suspicion to him."did you go to a wrong address? Anjali was telling you were so closed to the house"Mami is smart! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ nobody could make Anjali came out. Nani got infuriated to Arnav "what kind of love you have for your Di? She is trying La to get fit for the family and you are hurting her like this. Tomorrow is Raksha bandhan. Is this the gift you store for her?" Outraged Arnav drove to Khushi's home to get her back. He can do anything for his Di.He kept accusing Khushi for all this.
KHUSHI IS GOING TO TAKE ALL THE HEAT FOR ANJALI EVERYTIME
Aghast Khushi came to her house with a scorch in heart. 
THAT WAS WAY TOO MUCH HE CROSSED HIS LIMIT OVER HERE
She blurted out her frustration to Bua and Payal. Right then,Khushi's mom called and told her their vulnerable situation. When the poor family was discussing their turbulent state, Arnav knocked their door. Seeing him there Buaji thought he came for apology. But supercilious ASR don't beg apology to anybody. He wanted to confiscate Khushi by giving her money."Come to RM next morning for the job what Di appointed you"He left GH with a winning, mocking smile. He knew she would do anything for her family I am stunned again to see his cynicism.
YEAP AND HE USES THAT TO SEE HER AND PROVE HIS POINT THAT HE IS RIGHT IN EVERY MATTER

Khushi stood there numb. She couldn't utter a single word, but was sinking in deep consternation.
FELT HER PAIN POOR SOUL TAKES THE  HEAT AND ABOVE ALL NOONE KNWOS ABOUT IT

Nice sohara.My comments are everywhere.Thnx for the deep analysis for my 64 too.Love ur witty comments but thoughtful
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@chalov

Episode 65 brother sister love witnessed by Khushi who helps ASR find Di

Sweet episode and many turning points will happen because Khushi witnesses their love
song for the Churan si meeti sister and papad ka tukda brother

BROTHER SISTER LOVE.INDEED๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

WOW you are amazing this is indeed "Hare krishna hare Raam" epi
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUqEPS6Mq8I[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

SYMBOLISMS AND IPK

IPK in its individuality and uniqueness has reached to its high limits. My eyes reach for the stars, the moon, the sun, the circles, the pickle jars, the keys ,the limes, the pearls, the anklet, the sweets, the reflections, the shadows, the colors, the numbers,the time , their positions in certain scenes, their eyes and its positions, and much much more. My reason to adore this show is not only the perfect couple and their mesmerized & cohesive effect on us but to see the approach of writers through these symbols. Each one has its own meaning and cohesiveness with the characters and the show.Here are some

Circles like moon ,sun ,picklejars, shows roller coaster ride of love and hate among these relations and how protective and possessive these sacred relations are handled by each one of them in this Story .How these gems are treasured with love and selfless acts by putting aside their own pain and pride .The story of Arnav , Khushi and Anjali with others who are pulling the strings of emotions along with other elements to protect the sacred love among them.

Pearls are like emotions and represents stars , wishes, pains ,purity of hearts and eyes through which they acknowledge each other.The stars are the symbols of their parents who are watching them over.The most of the time they connect to them to get serenity.

Shadows shows dual sides ,one which we all see and others know and the other which only we know about ourselves and that is hidden one .Only few can see through those .Just like Arnav and Khushi was the only one who could reach to that level to alleviate his pains but she always entangled herself in mirror Reflections as she was unable to see her true Aranvji in the beginning.On the other side Reflections through glasses shows the deceitfulness as you know the truth but hiding it from others and playing with it or vice versa as our Shyam's character is.

Khushi is the Key to unlock these reflections and to merge the shadows to the reality to see and show the real face of it.Arnav is the Sun, a protector of this key against all the odds as her Anklet and pearls are gems to treasure of her but for him.

Pickle jars which are full of pickles ,oil and goodies represent treasuring love and cherishing it as Khushi is not only the key but is treasurer of love and respect among all especially Arnav and Anjali.She will herself will be a treasure of All especially to Arnav because she is the key of his survival.Colors tell story of surroundings and how these shape up these characters deeply as Lime color represents new opportunities and possibilities which Khushi and Arnav both are getting to reach to a common goal to be one soul.    

The numbers ,the time, and their positions tell the story within story at those moments to take it next level as This one is one of my favorite as Arnas Vs Eye of Horus "A protector" and "A man of action" as he is and proved it to All especially his Di and His Khushi ,his key of survival and his Divine soul mate.

ELEMENTS SUCH AS WATER,EARTH,AIR,AND FIRE ARE ALL OVER TO SHOW US THE STRENGTH OF THE RELATIONSHIPS IN OUR LIFE IN DIFFERENT WAYS AND IN DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES โค๏ธ IPK IS FULL OF THESE SYMBOLS,AND ELEMENTS TO SHOW US A NEW LEVEL OF STRENGTH OF FAITH AND TRUST IN THESE RELATIONS.BRAVO TO MAKERS AND ALL THE TEAM๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

PLZ DON'T QUOTE OR COMMENT YET AS THIS IS FOR THREAD # 6

THNX ARSHI

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 66&67

The game of Evil and good within themselves has started a war in between players to win at any cost .The Rook[shyam] is excelling in his dirty and filthy moves while other Rook[Anjali] is setting the home front for King[Arnav] and Queen[Khushi] while these two are setting scores in between each other under Bishop[Nani]observation and DM's Arshivad.

Symbolism:Shadows [as described in Epi 64 from Arnav's shadow on the kitchen wall] gives us two sides of our own pwersonality,the one which world already knows and the one which only we know.The war of good and evil goes on in each one of us all the time but the only thing which matters is the outcome after seize fire.Some of us take this war to mend our deeds and some go along with it BUT some take it to the next level of the game where layers of faces upon faces mingle and crush the original personality completely and the person lost the credibility from all sides even he loses the ability to recognize himself or his deeds at the end.

Unlike shadows Reflections through glass are see through it means you are aware of the situation but still want to remain unaware of it intentionally or unintentionally as  Shyam's reflections are always through window glasses only one shadow at the end in the night when Arnav goes to Khushi for forgiveness.

Reflection through mirror is a different story it means you are just seeing the pic on one side and other side is dark for you, meaning you are unaware of it as Khushi was seeing yesterday.You only see apparent picture not the story behind the scene.

Connection:Shyam has crossed all the boundaries and is completely Psycho because he has layers of faces to work his plans which are taking over his personality completely because of his deceit nature and EVIL heart as he is refusing to pay attention to his conscious.

Arnav vs ASR , regardless the evilness of his words ,his PURE heart and TRUTHFUL nature ,his conscious never let him fall for it completely.Even during this war of within he is what he is and that makes him "The MAN"

EVIL # 1

Shyam

The game of Evil Vs Evil is getting its grip over hearts and minds.This Evil is not only  spreading its venom slowly and steadily among its prey but also getting bit by it too. .Shyam Manohar Jha who got first bite by its own tongue today as his wife gave him a way of escape from all the evil he is trapped in under the layers of faces by asking him to become brother of Khushi.

Face 1-As a Psycho

"Hum apni baat thore hi na kar rahe hain'.hum tou Khushiji ki baat kar rahe hain...AAP UNHAIN RAKHI BANDH DIjiye"...[I am not talking about myself ,I want you put Rakhi on Khushi as a brother] This is the last thing he ever wanted to hear.

His anger and rage has no limit as his filthy desires have already pulled him in the dungeon of fire where he can burn but can't run.He threw this fire at a regular guy but amazingly truth comes out as he is beating him with the foot which deceitfully was injured.Hats off to makers the color of bracelet and the bandage is same.Now bandage is playing game and later his bracelet

SYMBOLISM: Blue color along with peace and harmony,it also represents,coldness,tranquility,depression,femine appeal especially Turquois color which also provides calmness and confidence in communication.

I don't have to say much as this symbol suits Shyam all along.Who can survive this honey tongue guy.

Face 2-As a disgusting Lover

"Yeh mun hai keh samajhta hi nahin'jahan thora apna pun dikhta hai sub khuch bhula daita hai"[my heart does not understand this , it forgets everything whenever it sees something very close to it]...Yeah right why don't you just say wherever is sees you can't control myself you freak blackmailing her with your schemes .Proud of Khushi and her upbringing .way to go...๐Ÿ‘

Pause here:He is threatening to Khushi in his monologue as he is going to bring her parents and will fulfill his promise as "I have to do what I don't want to" and will wound this family way too much by almost killing Babuji.

Face 3-As a disgusting husband and Damadji

"mamiji aapko pata nahin  log ajkal kis hud tak gir chuke hain  '.aap dekhengi tou kehaingi keh yeh adami aisa hai"[Mamiji ppl these days are doing so low cheap acts that you won't believe that this person can do such a thing]..."Dekhain tou seedha sadha aur chitha kholo tou baap re baap" [apparently a person seems a simple guy but in reality full of decite] Sitting with wife and thinking about Khushi...

Well said dear.You are saving my time to define  you more.

Pause here:Mamiji is the one who will be crushed first but again will not take a second to bring truth out in front of Anjali Later when she overhears him and Khushi about giving Anjali divorce.

EVIL #2

Arnav VS ASR

He rectified his mistake with both the angels in his life. Debut of "Teri Ankhon mein tou muskurai"...LOVE IT.The amazing part is he inclined towards the one[Khushi] for rectification with ego and anguish  but for the other one [Anjali] .At this point his love and respect for Anjali is way above and all but the balance will tilt towards Khushi later on.Raksha Bandhan bonded these three together unintentionally as Anjali is making him wear Rakhi amd feeding him with Laddoos made by Khushi.He praised both of them too by liking Rakhi and "Laddo iss sal phele se ziyada ache banain hain"[Laddoos  this year are far better than ever] by admiring the taste of Khushi's laddoos.Though unintentionally and glaring but This LADDOO is part of you now Mr Akhroo...๐Ÿ˜‰

He admired Khushi again as he can't stand anyone to be like her or near her,though unintentionally but his looks are deceiving as his words  "Us KKG keh saath rehte rehte us jaissi mut ban jana"[By living with her don't become like her] hmm...Sorry Akhroo she has no brain or guts to be like her regardless she will copy her later as you will say to Khushi,'you are the only one piece in this world'.INDEED she is and La can't have even dream of it either.

EVIL #3

Khushi VS Khushi

"Us LaadGovernor keh age bure se bura aadami bhi acha dikhe ga"[Any evil person will be better than LG] Love you Khushi you are saying things in anger but calling him with his sweet name LG.Khushi is indeed one piece in this whole wide world as she develops soft corner towards La thinking as  La is suffering from LIVE IN disease all because of her Rakshus LaadGovernor, Magarmach,and now Kans...Love her new level of this hate towards her LG as when she thinks of him alone she always calls him LaadGovernor with such a sweet anger and modulation that even if LG hears it from her soft lips with sexy voice he will  melt and go flat instantly but in front of ppl or even Him she is just as Akhroo as he is.Her answer to Payal shows  a very deep side of her as she is doing for her family but doing it BECAUSE OF LaadGover as "Yeh sab us LaadGovernor ki Ghalati hai"[This is all his fault]...Acc to him its your fault  I am in this mess with Di and acc to her its his fault as I am in this mess with you and my family is in this mess because of you.Just getting dreamier with these AKHROOS...as Payal said"DM ki marzi bhi tou yehi hai"[Its all acc to Dm's wishes}Indeed DM's game is way above all.She needs a a break...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

Even in her dreams her conscious is clearly declares her state of mind"Unhain La keh saath na rehne ki saza milti hai"{your punishment is to live without La] .She can't stand anyone near him either as he can't see La to be like her or anyone near her.She knows  his concerns and desires  so wholeheartedly that he only scares her apparently   while yelling at her "Tumhain tou dara sakta hoon na"[I can scare you] in her dream.This dream depicts her condition so well.She feels his close proximity in her dreams too.Poor thing is scared and concerned about him too as she can't give her LaadGovernor any punishment either but in reality her innocence can't connect the dots yet that he is screaming and becoming angry at her just because of her ignorance towards his condition .Kissilicious moment for both of these at this point...

EVIL SCENES WITH TOUCH OF LOVE & INNOCENCE

Scene 1-

"Rakshabandhan"

Love the bond of Anjali and Arnav which is wrapping Khushi around it and how the whole family welcomed this new member already.Just loved the way he realized Khushi made these Laddoos with her hands and he touched them while eating  it was not less than a havoc inside both of them for that moment and RabaVe was adding the intensity in this scene too.But he showed his annoyance with that as he wants to get away from her"Us ke bare mein sochna nahin chahta"[don't want to think about her] Well too bad Naniji's smile and relief is telling different story here.

Pause here: Anjali is celebrating it with her family without Shyam and next year the same will happen.He is never be a part of this family at any stage.

Scene2-

The revelation of "live in" for innocent Khushi and her monologues while eating samosas and the way she tells this to Payal.Just hilarious.Her cute childish face filled with Samosas was too tempting for Arnav to ignore though her hiccups gave him indigestion for a while and he yelled at La more than her.Its never enough to admire Khushi for him but again this is our Akhroo we are talking about.

Pause here: She will be living with her LaadGovernor without proper marriage during contract one with Sindoor and Maglasuter infront of whole family.

Scene 3-

Khushi's name and Arnav's restlessness. As "Mujhe us Larki ki shakal bhi nahin dekni"[I don't want to see this gal's face] and her term to be in RM ,come and go when he is not there means indirectly she is giving him answer ok If you don't want to see me the I don't want to see you either.Tit for Tat...Arnav's rage over Khushi for not seeing him."How dare she can have this term for not seeing him in my home"The walk ,the monologue and the BG music from ASR tone to like funny  war signal just too good.Both Akhroos were too Temptalicious...and Yummilicious!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Awww his concern wrapped in anger when she hit herself...Hey DM..

"Bina Shadi keh Saath Saath Rakshus" [without marriage living together rakshus].Khushi's whispered message to her LG and "What The" answer for her Pagal was just a dribbling moment.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Scene 4-

" Kans " Dhamaka dar arrival and Khushi's pointer just amazing.His glares and daggers were received by Khushi without any hesitation...His turning and looking back at her was showing his vulnerability and her concerned looks as she was saying sorry for that pointing finger and Mr Akhroo," I will see you for not seeing me."He can't miss the opportunity for not seeing her,how can he??????๐Ÿ˜‰

Pause here:Khushi's departure or absence  always bothers him but it will get intense day by day.From day when he wants to say sorry to her last day in RM which end up in bandagement till the very end during remarriage and so on

Anjali saves the day,indeed she is sweet Di  ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

I will discuss "The festival" in the next update

Audios till next update...

MOMENT OF THE DAY

Khushi Samosa's monologue

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArvdwViCPJI[/YOUTUBE]

Kans' Arrival

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoDNtJLfoKk[/YOUTUBE]

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 67

The Evil King

Sometimes people in power take advantage of their peons.  They sometimes twist things to their advantage and that is exactly what Shyam is doing.  He is using Kushi's sweetness and naievety for his own welfare, portraying himself in a sad way so that she will give him her sympathy, therefore gaining entrance into her heart.  Disgusting!  He tells her he has suffered greatly in his life (really, Shyam, really?) and even Kushi has caused him to suffer.  He considers her as family; Kushi asks him why he is saying all this.  He's packing to leave, again trying to tug on her heartstrings, but little does he know she doesn't feel that way towards him.  He goes to leave and the whole house is upset but he is going; tomorrow is the festival of Lord Krishna's birthday and he needs to be home with his wife and family.  Perfect play, Shyam all your subjects are under your control; you are an Evil King like Kansa.

At the RM Anjali, Mami and Mamaji are watching television and the breaking news is about a man leading a double life having a wife and a mistress.  The family is intently watching and in disbelief as the broadcaster weaves the story of this man, his double life and his infidelity; as he is saying this we see a reflection behind Anjali of Shyam (Thank you Arshi for opening my eyes to see that) .  This goes to show you how perfectly astute our creatives were, fantastic shot and premise behind it. Shyam joins them and throws his two cents in as well and he says you can not judge a person by his appearance and he would be in court everyday if he associated everyone with their deeds. Just the thought makes Anjali shiver.  Shyams thoughts fly to Kushi and Mamaji watches the TV and smiles.   Some light humor between Mami and Mamaji and he says after all the banter he knows men stink but why would he suffer more than once in his life!  HaHa Mamji good one; you are behaving a little Kansa like as well.

At the GH Kushi is lying in bed with a worried look upon her face.  Payal is stroking her hair trying to sooth her younger sister for she knows when she worries.   She tells Kushi that she always does good, right? Kushi nods.  Devi Maiyya knows that, right?  She nods again.  So enough don't think about it, Shyam was worried give him space to think about it and you can call him in the morning.  All will be well.  She nods again.  Got to sleep you have to work in the morning.  Kushi tells her sister she does all this, suffers all this for her mother and father.  It's just that Laad Govenor's mistake'the Evil King. 

She goes to sleep and wakes up in a dream.  She is in a court room where she is the judge, Lavanya is the plaintiff and that Evil King, LG, ASR is the defendant.  Buaji is the statue of justice behind her.  Lavanya call hers Chamkilli, um, your honor while Buaji is whispering in the background the words she has to say.  ASR says he doesn't have all day.  Buaji whispers, "After seeing all the facts and the evidence' Kushi repeats, "After'.JALEBI! (they are on her table), ahem, after seeing all the facts and the evidence and after hearing all the witness the court has decided that the mistake has been made by ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!  He kept her in his house by force without marrying her. He has insulted the institution of marriage and he will receive punishment.  His punishment will be he is to stay away from Lavanya.  (Good one Kushi is this subconscious mind speaking?)  Lavanya thanks her.  ASR points his finger at her and says I will not forgive you for that. She says, Look you can not scare Lavanya away and he says but I can you!  Buaji says throw him in jail for he has insulted the court. She stands up and says you can't blackmail this court.  He leaves his stand and hovers over her, Kushi cowering in the chair.  I CAN do this!  Buaji places her hand on Kushi's shoulder, giving her a little support and Kushi turns and says to him no YOU can't, because the Law is above all!  Laad Govenor.  Not so hard she says to her Buaji she is shocked to see that justice is her aunt who is holding the paddle.  She scolds Kushi saying it is your entire fault and her dream or I should say nightmare ends with her screaming as she is just about to be paddled by Buaji.  She wakes up.

The breakfast table at the RM is full everyone is there but Shyam who left early for "work".    Mamaji wants to start his day with sweets after all they are celebrating.  Mami says everybody is busy eting but will they celebrate the boy's birthday.  Lavanya asks whose birthday is it and is there a party.  Nani says why you want to sing and dance to another inappropriate song?  Mami continues and says its Lord Krishna's birthday.  Lavanya does just not understand it. Anjali tries to explain about Lord Krishna as well.  Today is the feast of Janmashtami.

Krishna Janmashtami (Devanagari ????? ?????????? k???a janma??ami), also known as Krishnashtami, Saatam Aatham, Gokulashtami, Ashtami Rohini, Srikrishna Jayanti, Sree Jayanti or sometimes merely as Janmashtami, is an annual commemoration of the birth of the Hindu deity Krishna, the eighth avatar of Vishnu.[1]

The festival is celebrated on the eighth day (Ashtami) day of the dark fortnight of the month of Shrava?a (August'September) in the Hindu calendar. Rasa lila, dramatic enactments of the life of Krishna, are a special feature in regions of Mathura and Vrindavan, and regions following Vaishnavism in Manipur.[2] While the Rasa lila re-creates the flirtatious aspects of Krishna's youthful days, the Dahi Handi celebrate God's playful and mischievous side, where teams of young men form human towers to reach a high-hanging pot of butter and break it. This tradition, also known as uriadi, is a major event in Tamil Nadu on Gokulashtami.

Krishna was the eighth son of Devaki and Vasudeva. Based on scriptural details and astrological calculations the date of Krishna's birth, known as Janmashtami,[3] is 19 July 3228 BCE and departed on 3102 BCE. Krishna belonged to the Vrishni clan of Yadavas from Mathura,[4] and was the eighth son born to the princess Devaki, and her husband Vasudeva.  Mathura (in present day Mathura district, Uttar Pradesh) was the capital of the Yadavas, to which Krishna's parents Vasudeva and Devaki belonged. King Kansa, Devaki's brother,[5] had ascended the throne by imprisoning his father, King Ugrasena. Afraid of a prophecy that predicted his death at the hands of Devaki's eighth son, Kansa had the couple locked into a prison cell. After Kansa killed the first six children, and Devaki's apparent miscarriage of the seventh (which was actually a secret transfer of the infant to Rohini as Balarama), Krishna was born.

Since Vasudeva knew Krishna's life was in danger, Krishna was secretly taken out of the prison cell to be raised by his foster parents, Yasoda[6] and Nanda, in Gokula (in present day Mathura district). Two of his other siblings also survived, Balarama (Devaki's seventh child, transferred to the womb of Rohini, Vasudeva's first wife) and Subhadra (daughter of Vasudeva and Rohini, born much later than Balarama and Krishna).[7]

Hindus celebrate Janmashtami by fasting and staying up until midnight, the time when Krishna is believed to have been born. Images of Krishna's infancy are placed in swings and cradles in temples and homes. At midnight devotees gather around for devotional songs, dance and exchange gifts. Some temples also conduct reading of the Hindu religious scripture Bhagavad Gita.[8]

Credit Wikepedia

Anjali continues that Kushi will explain everything to you the story and the rituals that take place during the pooja for this feast.  He hears her name looks up.  Lavanya says oh, okay.  He is leaving and Lavanya tells him about Kushi's condition how she doesn't want to see him or meet him face to face.  He gets annoyed, how dare she, in my own house?  As he is walking towards the door she walks in.  The scene is like something from an old western movie, gunslingers meeting for the first time for a duel.  He firmly and determinedly walking towards her, suave, and debonair, eye to eye, in his thoughts, 'how dare she say that she doesn't want to see my face, it's my house' and she is doing the same thing, Popping chana slowly into her mouth with no fear, a determination of disgust, what kind of man is he who brings a girl into his home without offering marriage but she doesn't stop there as they pass she mutters he is a bachelor AND a demon!  What the hell?  He says and she runs bumping into the column.  She turns looking at him again and runs away.  They both have shared the characteristics of an Evil King with much hatred and resentment towards each other today.

Preparations are in full swing at the RM.  Namaste.  Kushi has entered and is excited because they are celebrating the feast as she did in Lucknow and thye decorated the house for Lord Krishna's birthday.  Mami comes and has a snide remark for Kushi.  She is so mean.  Anjali reminds Kushi of what she has to teach Lavanya today.  Kushi feels bad for Lavanya thinks about their "live in" conversation and decides she must be nice to her, after all it's that Evil King's fault.  She pops more chana in her mouth worriedly.

In the GH the pooja is also being prepared on a modest scale.  Shyam and Payal are preparing and Buaji comes in with the statue of baby Krishna which she places on his swing.  Shyam says hehas prepared sweets for everyone.  She says Kushi will eat them all.  She reminisces how Payal and Kushi as children would cook and sing and it was so much fun but now she is working. Buaji can't believe her job is to teach someone to be a good bahu.  Payal says she said she would come home early. Do not worry.

Kushi is a stress eater.  She is popping chana in her mouth; will you find comfort in those beans? Anjali looks at her and asks what she is thinking is she going to teach Lavanya?  Kushi says yes and jovially goes and says hello to that poor victim of the Evil King.  She sing songs her name, Lavanyaji, How are you? A little to jovial if you ask me. Very well no doubt she answers.  She answers I know this is not your fault.  Lavanya looks at her like she is crazy.  She notices her basket of flowers and proceeds to teach Lavanya about the story of Lord Krishna, how he was carried in such a basket.  She asks her to come and sit down she is going to tell the story of Krishna and his parents.  She is playing the role of Vasudev his father and Anjali will be Devki, Krishna's mother.  She starts by tying her dupatta and says it is a very old story told by her forefathers and so she remembers it.  Anjali says well done!  SHHH!  Evening a dark and dreary night, its cloudy and rainy, thunder and lightning'CRACK'everyone jumps at the sound of the thunder.  Vasudev and Devki were held in captivity when Krishna was born. Lavanya is confuse, captivity? Devki?  Kushi says she will explain.  She explains about Krishna's parents.  Anjali is playing Devki and she is about to have a baby, Krishna. Now she is in captivity in a jail.  Lavanya, "Di, jail?  Why?  Who took her to jail?"  "King Kansa" "Who is he?" Lavanya asks.  The front doors fly open and in comes our Rakshas, ASR.  Kushi continues,"he is the brother of Devki.  He was very authoritarian.  He was very proud of himself.  He had a lot of hatred in his soul."  Lavanya still in a confused state says to herself, sister, brother, ASR?  Hilarious.  "He was always involved in bad things." She points her finger, "His name was King Kansa," and in walks ASR right in front of her pointed finger. HICCUP!  Oh, Miss Kushi kumara Gupta you have it bad for this man and you don't even know it.  The Evil King is standing right in front of you, open your eyes, pay attention, he is fuming!    She slowly turns towards her pointed finge and sees him, mouth hanging open; Anjali stands up maybe she can save her.  She realizes her finger is pointing at him, retrieves it and brings her arm down.  Anjali reminds him that he is to go shopping for the pooja today. He remembers.  He leaves but before he does he stops and looks back at her. 

Who is this insolent girl who dares point her finger at the Evil King?

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
Preety_woman thumbnail
@ ALL  GEMS OF THIS AMAZING THREAD๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

First of All ArshiHamesha,Ami ,and Cynthia ,I hope you are feeling better now.Take care of yourself.

@Katlynโค๏ธ

Loved your VMs.Second one is really so freekisly amazing .Missing kiss is kind a trend of our IPK

@spriya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Loved your collages esp the duo just WOW

@Durga๐Ÿ‘

Three poems.Loved the second one .you made me a bit emotional.Third one is full stock of laughter.you goy me there gf.

@wiwy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

Awww thnx for dedicating Riddle for me.So sweet of you.I missed both to answer.Too busy in collage and job

@chalovโค๏ธ

love the songs with your analysis and your smart comments

@Indi,   @ArshiHamesha   @Ami   @Cynthia ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿค—
I am out of words for you ladies .Just too good.Each one of you with your style and deep thoughts make me feel you should ask PH to join their team.You write better than them at some points .Seriously...

@Anita,...@Sohara๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Love your small and sarcastic  comments in between your writings really explore their brains very well.

@samin๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
love your style and how you connect the dots in depth right from the scene but covers the whole show's theme with it.

MOST OF ALL ,HOW YOU ALL MAKE THESES BEAUTIFUL COLLAGES AS WE ARE WATCHING THESE EPIS THROUGH THOSE CAPS.JUST WONDERFUL๐Ÿ‘

ALL OF THOSE WHO MAKE SMALL AND NICE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE SHOW ,THNX FOR THE MAIN POINTS๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by goofy - 11 years ago